Start by marking “Woven in Moonlight” as Want to Read:
Woven in Moonlight

Woven in Moonlight

A lush tapestry of magic, romance, and revolución, drawing inspiration from Bolivian politics and history.

Ximena is the decoy Condesa, a stand-in for the last remaining Illustrian royal. Her people lost everything when the usurper, Atoc, used an ancient relic to summon ghosts and drive the Illustrians from La Ciudad. Now Ximena’s motivated by her insatiable thirst for reve
Expected publication: January 7th 2020 by Page Street Books

To ask other readers questions about Woven in Moonlight, please sign up.
Isabel Ibañez Hey there!

It’s a stand alone, but there may be a companion novel set in the same world and starring a side character coming! Stay tuned! :)

Adalyn Grace
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was excellent!! I’m someone who pretty much guesses the twists and turns and who-dun-its of most books or movies I consume. However, trying to figure out who the masked vigilante was kept me guessing, and I devoured this book wanting to see what would happen next! The culture that the author pulls you into is so rich and immersive, I really felt that I was transported into this world. And can we talk about the food? Omg I was so hungry reading this book because of all the amazing food ...more
Melanie
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Woven in Moonlight is a wonderfully magical story, filled with characters that grab your attention and leave you wanting more. I love the world that Isabel has created through the setting and plot. I was drawn in by the strong female characters. Add in a masked stranger, unexpected friendships, and intriguing twists this book was hard to put down and, even once finished, I was wishing for more! It takes a really special book to make it in my "I would reread this" list, but this is definitely one ...more
Sam Robinson
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a unique story with lovable and interesting characters. I love how strong the lead character is! I read A LOT of YA books and some seem to just tell the same story over and over again I get so bored. This was NOT the case here! Woven in Moonlight creates a vivid and interesting world different from what I’ve read before. Looking for a sequel!!!! Also want this author to write more books in general!! Love her!!
Brianne
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! It has such amazing character development, told a story that kept my attention and was like nothing else I’ve ever read. I am not typically a fantasy or YA reader but this surpassed my expectations and was so enjoyable and well-written. Cannot recommend highly enough! I hope there’s a sequel!
Megan ❀
Jun 10, 2019 marked it as to-read-not-released
This cover is EVERYTHING
Anna Ware
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! It was a unique story and very well written. The language was so visual, I felt like I was right there in Bolivia, enjoying the sights, tasting the food and getting wrapped up in the adventure. I can’t wait to read more from Isabel Ibañez!
Kristen Pavlic
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The kind of story with the kind of characters that keeps you from putting down the book. An absolutely beautifully developed world you wish you could climb into and be a part of.
ʙᴇʟʟᴀ.: ☾**:.☆*.:。.
I'm a simple girl. I read "Moonlight" & "Masked Vigilante" and add it to TBR;)
description
♠️ TABI ♠️
oh I do so love political fantasies . . .

description
Rachael Aldrich
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! The thoughtful creativity that went into this book was nothing like I've ever read! The characters were well developed, I loved the strong female characters. I’m really into these strong, talented female heroes. Fun and fascinating storyline! A truly great read! And I love the cover!
Andrew Davis
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book. I don’t usually gravitate to the fantasy genre, but this book gripped me from the very beginning. Compelling and complex characters, an immersive world and unique cultural elements made this one impossible to put down. Can’t wait to see what Isabel writes next!
Prabhu Prasad
Mar 13, 2019
Michelle Keil
Emma Otheguy

• The Bright and the Pale
  • A River of Royal Blood (A River of Royal Blood, #1)
  • Fireborne (The Aurelian Cycle, #1)
  • The Gilded Ones (Deathless, #1)
  • The Never Tilting World (The Never Tilting World, #1)
  • A Song of Wraiths and Ruin (A Song of Wraiths and Ruin, #1)
  • What Monstrous Gods
  • Scavenge the Stars (Scavenge the Stars, #1)
  • Ink in the Blood (Ink in The Blood, #1)
  • All the Stars and Teeth
  • Where Dreams Descend (Kingdom of Cards, #1)
  • Untitled
  • Guardians of Dawn (Guardians of Dawn, #1)
  • Goddess in the Machine
  • Gravemaidens (Gravemaidens, #1)
  • There Will Come a Darkness (There Will Come a Darkness, #1)
  • The King's Questioner
  • Seven Devils (Seven Devils, #1)