Start by marking “Beautiful Devil: The Rockstar (Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Devil: The Rockstar (Book 2)

Beautiful Devil: The Rockstar

(The Rockstar #2)

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  54 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
The past couldn’t be changed. It left its ugly wounds, which needed a long time, maybe almost a lifetime, to heal. And even when they did heal, the scars left behind would always remind us what happened.

For so many years, I’d lived under the shadow of death, without love, without letting anyone get close to me. My soul yearned for true love.

Emily Delon was innocent, far t
Published September 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Devil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful Devil

Coco.V
Oct 25, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (10/25/2018)! 💝

Blurb:

Emily Delon was innocent, far too pure for my demonic soul, but I managed to make her mine anyway.

But could our
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
After finishing Beautiful Devil The Rockstar (Book 1) by Sharlyn G. Branson I had to know what was going to happen with Ryan and Emily!

Just when Ryan has finally come to terms with accepting love into his life everything is ripped from his grasp. Instead of sticking it out and fighting for what they have, Emily returns to France to try to distance herself from Ryan and the past that he revealed. But time apart does nothing to weaken the love between these two and Ryan refuses to give up without a fight.

This book is a well deserved happily after ever
Anna
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is not a standalone, but rather the second installment and conclusion of the Beautiful Devil duology.* This book picks up right where book 1 ended and it just sucks you right in.

I don’t want to give anything away because - WOW! -The twist in the middle left me speechless. I really didn’t see it coming. Emily and Ryan are both still really strong characters. I love how passionate and loving Ryan is and how he is willing to fight. Emily has/had been through so much. We learn more about her p
Karen Lang
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the story of Ryan and Emily. They are so in love with each other that you can't help but love them too. As with any couple they have their issues to overcome. I couldn't wait to see how this ended and was not disappointed in the end. Another great job Sharlyn G Brandon and I can't wait to see what you do next.
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Emily was like a beautiful butterfly that managed to find a way into my heart, bringing along countless colors to warm my cold soul. The warmth coursed through my veins like magic."

I immediately got sucked in and this book did not let me go! I immediately forgot my inability to connect with the characters in the first installment, because I was able to immerse myself right in to the flowing words and the incredibly romantic story. What was missing when I read the first one, was given to me ten-
Charlene
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Having read the Limits of Destiny series by the same author, when I heard there was a new series coming out, I quickly signed up to read it.
Beautiful Devil, book two, follows from the ending of book one. Just when Ryan Wilder and Emily Delon are finally getting back on track, a curveball from her past is thrown at them, tearing them apart once more. Instead of working through the new problem, Emily runs once more, all the way back to France to try to escape their new disaster. Even though they
Reckless Readers
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well that is one heck of a twist out of left field. I did NOT see that coming. It's complete and total shock...
So this is better than the first half of the story. Usually I find myself disappointed in the second part of a duet. Not this novel though. It's one insane peak of drama after the next.
Ryan and Emily have such crappy hands dealt to them. Family drama at it's worst. Each time they finally get their act together, someone decides to intercept.
The ending was my favorite though. The author
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
This is part two of the Beautiful Devil duology and you must read part one to understand and enjoy this story. We all have a past and while the present and future can define us overtime no one said it wouldn’t be ugly and painful. The Devil as they call Ryan may appear to others as just that but set aside his dominant side and we see a side I think Mr. Wilder didn’t even know he had that makes us love him that much more. Emily was like an Angel, pure and no match for Ryan, but fate has other pla ...more
Stephanie
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 of Beautiful Devil is another 5 star read by Sharlyn Branson.
Ryan and Emily's love story continues with a plot twist that you never would have imagined. Their love is tested to the limits. This book is filled with love and emotions. The couple goes through so much that your rooting for them to get their HEA.
I loved these Two books. You don't want to miss reading them.
Diane Cox
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book to follow the story of Emily and Ryan I have to admit I shout at this book when the twist of them nearly brother and sister my heart stopped I really wasn’t expecting that .but true love got them through it. Sharlyn you are a beautiful writer and kept me wanting to keep turning the pages of book 1 and then to follow it with book 2 which was also a page turner.i thank you

Clare Fuentes
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Who would have thought!!! Talk about being tested in love. If you love HEA, this is for you. If you love the fells of every emotion, this is for you. Good Job Sharlyn, cant wait for your next book!!!
Karen Henderson
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoy this story just as much as the first Ryan and Emily have a great love for one and another that everyone dreams of having it took a turn but in the end their love for each other won in the end. Congrats Sharlyn on another wonderful book u deserve the praise.
Tara  Skaggs
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is so good. You better buckle up because you are in for a roller coaster ride of emotions when reading this book. Will Ryan and Emily have their happy ending to find out you need to read this book.
Maria LoveBooks
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Ryan and Emily. Ryan is a real alpha male.

“Ryan Wilder was the epitome of manliness, sexiness and sensitivity. An intoxicating and fast-acting cocktail for weak female hearts.”

Dear God! I couldn’t stop reading... I’m warning you!

The HOT chemistry between H/h( “She was the missing piece in the puzzle of my true happiness.”), romantic, secrets and mystery – you have everything.
You will learn a lot about diabetes, about the amazing winter fairy tale in Finland. I want to go there and see the
Joyce Mollie
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The second book suprised me, I loved the twist in the story.
I wasn't expecting it, Perfect!
I recommend this book! Thank you Sharlyn!
Susan
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a continuation of Book 1. I loved the first book so much, that I was very impatiently waiting on Book 2, and Sharlyn G. Branson delivered, and even surpassed my high expectations. Emily and Ryan, both have a past that influences their present, but Ryan has left his playboy life behind him, as he realizes that Emily owns his heart. Love is just the best! You think their story is wonderful so far, but you are just getting ready to ride the rollercoaster of Book 2, but what an outstanding r ...more
Books Laid Bare
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fabulous conclusion to the Beautiful Devil duology. So please ensure that you have read the first book before you start this, you need to have the details in order to understand the situation and the characters in this story.
I loved Ryan and Emily in the first book and now I have finished the duo, I can put my hand on my heart and say that that feeling has not changed they are both fabulously strong.
Emily has been through so much and Ryan, oh gosh give me a man like him and I will die a happy
Amy  Crull
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So obviously I'd encourage you to read book1since this is the conclusion of that book.
This is the aftermath of the breakup. We have two heartbroken people handling in their own way. We learn a lot about Emily's past, which is good! I was however hoping for more of a resistance from Emily. I felt like she caved so easily to him. He didn't even have to grovel. I was hoping for a big romantic gesture. Anyway this book has all the sexy and sweet moments along with a weird creepy moment that thank g
TheHauteBookworm
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am so glad I read part two. All my questions were answered and I was able to build a stronger connection to the characters. I loved getting glimpses into the childhood Emily had with her grandmother. The bond they have now is heart-warming. As are the additional interactions with Emily’s brother. It was sweet to see the relationship Ryan builds with Emily’s family. As far as Emily’s mother goes…Wow! Super frustrating! Emily’s new found strength allows her to walk through her last encounter wit ...more
Kerry Melton
Sep 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Book two of Beautiful Devil picks up where book one left off with a plot twist that rocked me to my core. I truly wasn’t sure if I could get through this second book because it seemed a bit too taboo. Despite that, I found Beautiful Devil to be full of love, emotions and turmoil.

Ryan and Emily have been through so much. As I was reading, I kept hoping for an HEA. These two characters truly deserve it. As the story continued to unfold, I really didn’t know how it was going to play out. Unfortunat
Caroline Doig
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m so glad that I bought this second book I absolutely loved it. Emily leaves Ryan when they both find out about the bad news, Ryan gets drunk all the time and he doesn’t care about the band all he wants is Emily. Emily moves back to her grandparents house in France all she can do is cry over Ryan she loves him so much it breaks her heart but she had no choice but to leave him. If you want to know what happened then you will need to get this book just like I did and you won’t regret it. An abso ...more
Martine
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really loved Emily and Ryan's ending. It was a beautiful story with a twist that pulls you in. I was relieved that they could have their happily ever after, especially after what they went through.

Unfortunately, it ended too soon cause I definetely would have kept reading about those 2. The chemistry was more than hoooooooottt !

Can't wait for another serie by Sharlyn, she knows how to keep us wanting more !
Gio Millan
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow just WOW! This book had me screaming at it. At some points I needed to take deep breaths just to continue. I felt like I was there looking in. The plot was unthinkable! A very good HEA book with a crazy dark twist. Kudos to you Sharlyn this book is one of my favorite reads this year. I would love to hear a story about Mike and Susan.
lovestoread
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ryan and Emily love each other so much. It is such a change for Ryan becoming a one woman man!

There's a real shocker in the story that I certainly didn't see coming.

However, there is a happy ever after in this final story in Beautiful Devil.

I loved this duology. Just enough conflict to make it an interesting read and of course it's hard not to enjoy a love story.
Jeanette Oglesby
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was more drawn into Emily and Ryan's story in this book than I was in the first. After the last book ending in a cliffhanger, I had to see if these two would get their HEA. This book goes more in depth of their past and has a surprising twist that really sucked me in even more. I enjoyed their sweet, beautiful, emotional, and crazy at times story.

Happy Reading Everyone!!
Pamela (Dreamer's Book Blog)
Ryan has it all with Emily then she finds out about his past. She decides to leave to distance herself for awhile. Love will always find a way and Ryan won't give up. This couple had their difficult pasts to overcome. A stunning conclusion to the duet. Book 1 should be read first as this is not a standalone. A beautiful read.
Sue
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
No Romance is without it's ups and downs. Emily and Ryan definitely have their share. Emily runs away without resolving the issues due to her insecurities and Ryan believes himself undeserving of her. The biggest issue can only be answered by Emily's mother. This is something neither of them can really run from.
Lauren
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Starts right where book 1 ends. And man is it one wild ride. Emily and Ryan are split up and she's trying to decide what she wants. These two are hot messes and so much goes on that I dont wanna give away. But lets just say there are some major what moments. It was one crazy ride. With one sweet ending.
Maxine
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book so much that I couldn't wait to read this to find out what happened next.
Ryan and Emily were so in love but thanks to Emily's Mum Elise only thinking about herself they split up, neither of them can think about how to resolve the situation but thankfully Ryan comes up with a solution.
Great story with lots of hot scenes!
Shellby
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was a great way to finish the debut. It was funny and emotional, and I had fallen in love with the characters in the first book, but this one made it happen more so. This set is a must read.

-NightWolf Book Blog
Join Sharlyn's mailing list for exclusive material and free e-books ➜ bit.ly/2cbBsjN

Sharlyn G. Branson is a Bestselling author of eight novels—BEAUTIFUL DEVIL DUET, BETWEEN CLOUDS AND STARS and THE LIMITS OF DESTINY SERIES (ranked #1 on Amazon USA, UK, Australia and Canada). She is known for her sexy romance style that's full of mystery and emotions.

Sharlyn is happily married and mother of a love

The Rockstar (2 books)
  • Beautiful Devil: The Rockstar (Book 1)