Start by marking “Tempt Me (Temptation Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tempt Me (Temptation Series, #1)

Tempt Me

(Temptation #1)

Librarian Note: This is an alternate cover edition of ASIN: B07FF1P1S8. The original cover edition is here.

After returning home from work one night to find his wife gone, Max Parker is left to raise his infant daughter alone. So when a work opportunity arises that sends him across the country, he jumps at the chance of getting a fresh start and a break from all the drama.

Published July 2018 by Vixen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tempt Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempt Me

Start your review of Tempt Me (Temptation Series, #1)
poppy
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
This is my first read from Kally and it won't be my last. I thought Gigi and Max's story was a great read, I enjoy a good insta-love romance so this was a great read for me. I thought they had great chemistry and were smoking hot together. A really good enjoyable read
Crystal Gray
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm not usually one for insta-love but I enjoyed this story. Max was dealt a crappy hand, and tried to make the best of it. Gigi just wanted to pay on her loans. Jen sure makes the story more interesting too!
Amanda
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I will start by saying that the perspective it was written from threw me off, trying to keep the correct tense of each character was difficult for me, but once I got past that... phew! What a great read! I loved Gigi and Max! Both essentially being thrown together and watching the sparks fly was fun. I got swept up into their chemistry and passion. Plus, who doesn’t love a man who adores their child. Even in a book it’s still S.E.X.Y.! By the end I was literally rooting them on like a fan at a ...more
Annie's reading corner
Aug 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
I love single dad's stories and I'm a sucker for them, so I was really excited to start this story.
I liked the main characters, so different from each other but they worked together. What didn't convince me was that I felt that their relationship progressed too quickly. I needed more to believe that it was more than a primitive attraction.
Missy Noecker
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gigi and Max's story was great! They had great chemistry and it was fun to see them together for the short time they thought the had with her hoping for an internship in 2 weeks time and him in New York temporarily. It was fun to get to know Jen, Gigi's roommate and best friend. It was funny and sad and had me rooting for them to work something out at the end.
Gina Burkart
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow this story will grab you by your heart and have you hooked on this story. This story is a amazing and will have the emotions going for a ride. This book was a very hard story for me to put down. This will be the first read by this author and i will be reading more from this author and will be waiting for the next book.
Yvette Velez
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! This book was so good that I was unable to put it down! I loved the chemistry between Gia and Max...it felt so real that I felt as though I was part of the story itself. I am looking forward to reading more of Kally’s work!
Danaille Harston
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the first book I read by Kally Ash. I couldn't put it down. Max and Gigi are amazing. Love how Max is able to overcome everything with help from Gigi. Can't wait to see what's next.
Pat
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was one terrific book that will give you all the feels! The great character and storyline development kept me totally enthralled throughout the entire book!
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Gianna (Gigi) is a studious college student who lives to get an internship, then a good job after school. But when she's offered a nanny position by her roommate's new boss, she is slowly persuaded when it becomes obvious that Max is in desperate need of someone to care for his baby daughter. She sure as hell wasn't expecting the attraction she would feel for him. And she definitely did not expect him to reciprocate or to act on his feelings. But how can Gigi think of giving herself to him
Angie Flanagan
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
OMG! I loved this story so much!!!
However, I didn't like Max at all!! He was so hard, and rude, and I just didn't like him at all. Even with an infant daughter to take care of, he was just difficult to like in the beginning. I couldn't like him for anything, and nothing I tried helped.
Gianna is a student trying to get her internship, and gets offered a role of a nanny for Max to take care of his daughter as he's over from Cali to help with the opening of a new bar where Gianna's roommate works.
Angela
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by Kally Ash and I absolutely loved it! You could feel the emotions from each character just oozing out of the pages. Max needs a Nanny for his adorable daughter, after his wife just suddenly leaves them, not wanting to be a wife and mother anymore. Gigi becomes his Nanny and eventually soo much more, while he is in New York, opening a new nightclub for his boss. They both know his time there is short. What will happen when it's time for him to go back to LA? ...more
Candy Edwards
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was outstanding! It's the first book I have read by author Kally Ash but I have another one lined up to read. I easily give this book five stars! Max Parker and Gianna Borello have so much sexual chemistry! Max isn't looking for any relationship with a woman. Not after he came home and found his wife gone in the middle of the night leaving their four month old daughter in her crib. A couple of months later his manager asks him to temporarily relocate to New York City for several months ...more
C Gray
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seriously, is this really Kally Ash’s debut book?!?!?

I’m in complete and utter awe right now, I don’t even know where to begin.

Max is a newly single father when his boss asks him and one of his coworkers to go to NYC to oversee the opening of a new club. He sees this as a chance to get away from L.A. for awhile to regroup. Once there his “babysitter” falls through and he is need of one right away so when one of his new employees tells him about her friend needing a job he makes a call that
C Gray
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seriously, is this really Kally Ash’s debut book?!?!?

I’m in complete and utter awe right now, I don’t even know where to begin.

Cynthia Carpenter
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Max and Gianna take you on emotional read. From.one page to the next. With each word they leaving you with all the feels and some heartbreaking moments.
Max is a single parent going to new york with his job. His mother was going but she had to take of his father. When he meets Gigi and asked her to be a babysitter and she agrees.
Gigi is a hard working student who doesn't have much of a social life cause she is all work to get her internship. When they start to have feelings and things heat up
Pauline
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by Kally Ash and it was amazing. The one thing that brought it to four stars was that when the story jumped perspectives, I felt a little confused. Once I got that sorted out, it was all good. After Max's wife left him, rendering him a single dad, he hires Gianna to be his short term nanny. Max has serious trust issues and doesn't want to be betrayed again. Gianna is starting her internship in two weeks and Max is only in New York temporarily, so can they resist temptation?
Heather Dee
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful read my first from this author and hopefully won't be my last ....
A beautiful must read ....

A hot yummy guy meet a sweet trust worthy girl and hires her as his nannie to look after his baby but can he let himself to trust again after being betrayed in the past ?
Nate
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Gigi & Max's story. Good characters. Hot chemistry. I think they brought out the best in each other. This was a new author for me. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a free copy via booksprout.
DeeDee
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow! I loved this book. The chemistry between Gigi and Max had me hook and I didn’t want to put the book down until the end. This is a great story and well worth the read.
Shelby
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story, the chemistry between the two main characters was breathtaking. Glad, I moved this one up on my reading list.
Gianna Gabriela
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story so much. Gianna & Max were perfect! I can't wait for more stories to come from this Author.
Amy  Crull
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
So this was my first time reading this author and i think she did a great job on this book. If it was written any other way, it wouldn't have worked as good. I think that's part of the reason I kept reading and the other part was it just addicting and I couldn't put it down. Max is in a loveless marriage. He did want any other 18 year old would do in his situation and got his heart broke. He did get the worlds easiest baby to take care. I swear this baby only cried in the beginning and then it ...more
Melissa Mendoza
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing

5 tempting stars!!! I instantly fell in love with this book!

I'm not one to fall for insta-love stories, but this one just makes you fall in love! The story and the characters are just perfect! I wasn't quite sure what I was going to get when I started reading this book but OMG I loved it! This is the first book I've read by Kally and I can't wait to read more!
Fiona Morrison
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gigi was studying for her degree in anthropology when she met Max who’s wife walk out on him and their four month old daughter while he was working one night. Max was asked to work in New York opening up a new nightclub for his boss in LA. He needed a nanny while worked. His father had a heart attack so couldn’t go with him to look after his daughter. Gigi’s flat mate is a waitress at the new nightclub and tells Max that her roommate is free to babysit.
Max and Gigi meet and it’s instant
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kally Ash is new to me author, and I'm here for it now! An insta-romance story is always a hit or miss for me, and Tempt Me was a HIT! Gigi & Max were just yummy, and I couldn't get enough. The chemistry was off the charts, so you already know it won't be denied for long. He's a single dad to a tiny human, while she's a good girl student trying to get an internship at her dream job. Max needs a nanny, and Gigi is about to go on a new journey when her roommate's boss (Max) offers a short term ...more
Cierra McCauley (Cierra's Corner)
I really liked this book! Tempt Me was the first book in the Temptation Series and my first by Ash. I really liked that it was a low angst read, it was perfectly laid out and well written. A no non-sense, insta-love story, easy to read and fall in love with. My heart instantly went out to Max, I just wanted to hug him and help him. Gigi is the perfect match for him, I loved their chemistry and how bad they had it for each other. Tempt me was sexy, sweet and fun. I liked most how it wasn't too ...more
Kinky Minx
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Thank you to the publisher for providing an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

This is the first story i read from Kally Ash. Turns out better than I expected the story to be. Simple love story with all the chemistry thats needed for both characters.

Highly recommended for you all to read and have a romantic weekends.

Dangerously in love with books
The plot of the story was a good one, single father needs a nanny for his baby daughter and finds a girl so perfect he has to fall for her.

Max is a hardheaded male with a jaded heart, Gigi is a strong willed woman and speaks her mind, they did a lot of heahbutting each other.

It’s a entertaining read I just had a bit of a problem with it, the timeline of all the events, it’s a fall in love at first sight type of thing and I felt like the baby didn’t interact with the characters very much, I mean
Chelsea Ledford
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully Written Romance!!

This is the first book of Kally Ash's I have read and it definitely won't be my last.
I love how the author wrote the book so well that it literally feels like the story is playing out in front of you. The emotion of the characters seems to jump right out of the pages.
The story is beautifully written, with the way their relationship builds and how the story plays out.

• Single Daddy Seduction (Hot Daddy, #4)
  • Fighting for Us
  • Heartbreaker (Bulletproof Butterfly #1.5)
  • Ripple Effect
  • Then There Was You
  • Chef's Kiss (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #128)
  • Hopeless Romantic (McCabe Brothers, #1)
  • Let it Snow
  • Claimed By The Russian (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #129)
  • Not Sorry
  • Cowboy Cerrone (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #127)
  • Billionaire's Intern (Hot Billionaires, #3)
  • Riddick (The Saints, #1)
  • Treacherous
  • When Hope Ends (life begins)
  • Dad's Football Friend (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #111)
  • Whispered Prayers of a Girl
  • Famously Wed: A Billionaire Boss Romance
Kally Ash is a contemporary romance author whose passions include curling up with a good book, devouring chocolate and getting kitty cuddles. Tempt Me is her debut novel, and the first book in a three book series.

Some of her unicorn authors include Sawyer Bennett, Elizabeth Hayley and Haley Jenner.