Start by marking “Tempt Me (Temptation Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tempt Me (Temptation Series, #1)

Tempt Me

(Temptation #1)

Librarian Note: This is an alternate cover edition of ASIN: B07FF1P1S8. The original cover edition is here.

After returning home from work one night to find his wife gone, Max Parker is left to raise his infant daughter alone. So when a work opportunity arises that sends him across the country, he jumps at the chance of getting a fresh start and a break from all the drama.

Published July 2018 by Vixen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tempt Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempt Me

Start your review of Tempt Me (Temptation Series, #1)
Missy Noecker
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gigi and Max's story was great! They had great chemistry and it was fun to see them together for the short time they thought the had with her hoping for an internship in 2 weeks time and him in New York temporarily. It was fun to get to know Jen, Gigi's roommate and best friend. It was funny and sad and had me rooting for them to work something out at the end. ...more
Gina Burkart
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow this story will grab you by your heart and have you hooked on this story. This story is a amazing and will have the emotions going for a ride. This book was a very hard story for me to put down. This will be the first read by this author and i will be reading more from this author and will be waiting for the next book.
Yvette Velez
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! This book was so good that I was unable to put it down! I loved the chemistry between Gia and Max...it felt so real that I felt as though I was part of the story itself. I am looking forward to reading more of Kally’s work!
Pat
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was one terrific book that will give you all the feels! The great character and storyline development kept me totally enthralled throughout the entire book!
poppy
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
This is my first read from Kally and it won't be my last. I thought Gigi and Max's story was a great read, I enjoy a good insta-love romance so this was a great read for me. I thought they had great chemistry and were smoking hot together. A really good enjoyable read ...more
Crystal Gray
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm not usually one for insta-love but I enjoyed this story. Max was dealt a crappy hand, and tried to make the best of it. Gigi just wanted to pay on her loans. Jen sure makes the story more interesting too! ...more
Angie Flanagan
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
OMG! I loved this story so much!!!
However, I didn't like Max at all!! He was so hard, and rude, and I just didn't like him at all. Even with an infant daughter to take care of, he was just difficult to like in the beginning. I couldn't like him for anything, and nothing I tried helped.
Gianna is a student trying to get her internship, and gets offered a role of a nanny for Max to take care of his daughter as he's over from Cali to help with the opening of a new bar where Gianna's roommate works.
C Gray
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seriously, is this really Kally Ash’s debut book?!?!?

I’m in complete and utter awe right now, I don’t even know where to begin.

Max is a newly single father when his boss asks him and one of his coworkers to go to NYC to oversee the opening of a new club. He sees this as a chance to get away from L.A. for awhile to regroup. Once there his “babysitter” falls through and he is need of one right away so when one of his new employees tells him about her friend needing a job he makes a call that wil
C Gray
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seriously, is this really Kally Ash’s debut book?!?!?

I’m in complete and utter awe right now, I don’t even know where to begin.

Angela
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by Kally Ash and I absolutely loved it! You could feel the emotions from each character just oozing out of the pages. Max needs a Nanny for his adorable daughter, after his wife just suddenly leaves them, not wanting to be a wife and mother anymore. Gigi becomes his Nanny and eventually soo much more, while he is in New York, opening a new nightclub for his boss. They both know his time there is short. What will happen when it's time for him to go back to LA? W ...more
Amanda
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I will start by saying that the perspective it was written from threw me off, trying to keep the correct tense of each character was difficult for me, but once I got past that... phew! What a great read! I loved Gigi and Max! Both essentially being thrown together and watching the sparks fly was fun. I got swept up into their chemistry and passion. Plus, who doesn’t love a man who adores their child. Even in a book it’s still S.E.X.Y.! By the end I was literally rooting them on like a fan at a h ...more
Cynthia Carpenter
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Max and Gianna take you on emotional read. From.one page to the next. With each word they leaving you with all the feels and some heartbreaking moments.
Max is a single parent going to new york with his job. His mother was going but she had to take of his father. When he meets Gigi and asked her to be a babysitter and she agrees.
Gigi is a hard working student who doesn't have much of a social life cause she is all work to get her internship. When they start to have feelings and things heat up w
Annie's reading corner
Aug 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
I love single dad's stories and I'm a sucker for them, so I was really excited to start this story.
I liked the main characters, so different from each other but they worked together. What didn't convince me was that I felt that their relationship progressed too quickly. I needed more to believe that it was more than a primitive attraction.
Heather Dee
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful read my first from this author and hopefully won't be my last ....
A beautiful must read ....

A hot yummy guy meet a sweet trust worthy girl and hires her as his nannie to look after his baby but can he let himself to trust again after being betrayed in the past ?
Gianna Gabriela
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story so much. Gianna & Max were perfect! I can't wait for more stories to come from this Author. ...more
Danaille Harston
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the first book I read by Kally Ash. I couldn't put it down. Max and Gigi are amazing. Love how Max is able to overcome everything with help from Gigi. Can't wait to see what's next. ...more
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Gianna (Gigi) is a studious college student who lives to get an internship, then a good job after school. But when she's offered a nanny position by her roommate's new boss, she is slowly persuaded when it becomes obvious that Max is in desperate need of someone to care for his baby daughter. She sure as hell wasn't expecting the attraction she would feel for him. And she definitely did not expect him to reciprocate or to act on his feelings. But how can Gigi think of giving herself to h
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kally Ash is new to me author, and I'm here for it now! An insta-romance story is always a hit or miss for me, and Tempt Me was a HIT! Gigi & Max were just yummy, and I couldn't get enough. The chemistry was off the charts, so you already know it won't be denied for long. He's a single dad to a tiny human, while she's a good girl student trying to get an internship at her dream job. Max needs a nanny, and Gigi is about to go on a new journey when her roommate's boss (Max) offers a short term nan ...more
Candy Edwards
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was outstanding! It's the first book I have read by author Kally Ash but I have another one lined up to read. I easily give this book five stars! Max Parker and Gianna Borello have so much sexual chemistry! Max isn't looking for any relationship with a woman. Not after he came home and found his wife gone in the middle of the night leaving their four month old daughter in her crib. A couple of months later his manager asks him to temporarily relocate to New York City for several months ...more
Michele Del Rey
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was sizzling and well written. I could not put it down. I read it all the way through. Then I needed a cold drink. So good.
Melissa Mendoza
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing

5 tempting stars!!! I instantly fell in love with this book!

I'm not one to fall for insta-love stories, but this one just makes you fall in love! The story and the characters are just perfect! I wasn't quite sure what I was going to get when I started reading this book but OMG I loved it! This is the first book I've read by Kally and I can't wait to read more!
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st on a new series and is Max and Gigi’s story. Max is left with her baby daughter when his wife leaves him, and Gigi is hired as a nanny. This is a well written story which had me hooked and intrigued throughout this addictive page turner, and I cannot wait to read the 2nd book in this fascinating series.
Charlotte Isaac
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow, what a brilliant story. World wind romance and some heart stopping moments.

Kally Ash did amazing job on this book.

I loved Gigi and Max together, they may of not been looking for love but they found it together.

I loved their interactions, and how Gigi treated Erin.

I really enjoyed this book.
Debra Richardson
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A phenomenal book one in the Temptation series! It is beautifully written, well-developed, and heartwarming! The story line is drama-filled, funny, witty, and emotionally deep. Amazing characters; the chemistry between them is intense and undeniable! Looking forward to reading more from this series! Definitely recommended!

Jackie Roberts
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a hot steamy erotic romance story perfect for a quick afternoon read.
This was a great heart pounding read. The story was very well written with great characters.
The story drew me in and I had it finished in one sitting.

Chelsea Ledford
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully Written Romance!!

This is the first book of Kally Ash's I have read and it definitely won't be my last.
I love how the author wrote the book so well that it literally feels like the story is playing out in front of you. The emotion of the characters seems to jump right out of the pages.
The story is beautifully written, with the way their relationship builds and how the story plays out.

Elvira
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book from beginning to the end. It always helps when the author gives life to the characters. These characters are definitely well developed and engaging making this a smooth flowing storyline.

Kathy Mccalmon
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. The characters are very tempting. The story flows smoothly and keep your attention throughout

Celicia Fowlkes
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes temptation walks in the form of an angel. He needed help right away due to his not thinking about how he was going to do two things. I think he was just really lucky when it came to help. Not everyone has it but he did. He also loved his help too much to live without her. Glad it worked out.

Fiona
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gigi was studying for her degree in anthropology when she met Max who’s wife walk out on him and their four month old daughter while he was working one night. Max was asked to work in New York opening up a new nightclub for his boss in LA. He needed a nanny while worked. His father had a heart attack so couldn’t go with him to look after his daughter. Gigi’s flat mate is a waitress at the new nightclub and tells Max that her roommate is free to babysit.
Max and Gigi meet and it’s instant attracti
« previous 1 3 next »

• Chef's Kiss
  • Let it Snow
  • Not Sorry
  • Cowboy Cerrone
  • Famously Wed
  • British Bratva (Russian Underworld, #2)
  • Gabe and Ian (Savage Kings MC, #11)
  • Maid for the Italian Mafia
  • Nutcracker
  • Game Day Baby
  • Lars (Miles Brothers #3)
  • CeeCee's Cowboys
  • Mr. August (Calendar Boys #8)
  • Faking For Her
  • The Contract (Sinfully Tempting #2)
  • All the More to Give
  • Where the Little Birds Go (Little Bird Duet #1)
  • Office Sins
Kally Ash is a contemporary romance author whose passions include curling up with a good book, devouring chocolate and getting kitty cuddles. Tempt Me is her debut novel, and the first book in a three book series.

Some of her unicorn authors include Sawyer Bennett, Elizabeth Hayley and Haley Jenner.