Start by marking “The Collection” as Want to Read:
The Collection

The Collection

(Contemporary Reverse Harem #5)

Kealy, who grew up in the foster care system, has had more than her share of challenges. But those days are long behind her as she glides through the world of high fashion and wins the love of four hot, sexy men who help her reach all kinds of new heights.

This hot, over-the-top romance involves four hot alpha dudes and a strong woman who gives them a run for their money.
Published July 31st 2018 (first published July 23rd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about The Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Collection

Start your review of The Collection
Kasumatata
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding book

This book was an amazing distraction in between the cliffhangers. A sweet romance with amazing men and a compelling plot.
Shelly Celli
Oct 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Broken heart club

Each of these guys have been through tough times. When they see Kealy for the first time they knew she was their person. Even it’s her background, she’s made something of herself, she is resilient and doesn’t let anything bring her down. She’s determined to make it in the fashion world and her 3 modeling hunks will help her succeed one way or another.
Heather Robin
Jun 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well then!!!

4 hot models?? Yes please!! This girl hot the jackpot when she found her 4 hot models to love her with everything in them. What more could a girl ask for?
Happiness, sadness, drama and hot scenes!! This book has it all.
Mika Lane never disappoints!!
Dee
Feb 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartwarming romance

I really loved all the characters in this book. It was easy to imagine meeting each of them in the real world (even Muse). I really appreciated their back stories. The steam was slow burn, but well worth the time and romance it took to get there. I'd recommend this book to anyone.
Michelle Carey Martin
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: polygamy
Hot Models in need of a Lady

This was an excellent story. I love it when the guys in the story are already mates or a group and they either already work well together or they have a lot in common and learning to share is either their idea of the situation they prefer. I do have one issue with the story, it seems there is no answer to who she loves with. In most Reverse Harem stories they tend to move on together Everyone in the same house. But this story seems to just leave it an unanswered quest
Lis jouvin
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
omg so sweet and short story .... we met this young fashion designer who didnt had faith with his work who met 4 hot fashion models who love to shared woman.... honestly i will love to know more of this story!! she grow up in the foster system so she didnt had people who believe in her until she met marina who she work as a nanny and became like a big sister to her and support her, forest her boss was so good honestly no many people would act like him, and the guys, shane,cross,rand,marlo, they ...more
Theresa Wesley
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kealy is a rising fashion designer. She wants to make her mark on the industry. She has a fighting spirit and even when things go against her she still believes she can make it better. When she meets 4 male models who want to date her and share her she is unsure how to handle it. Will she date all four? I enjoyed this read
Clare
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What’s a brilliant book. I’m loving these stand-alones and their stories! Well done mika you smashed it once again!
Sparklin
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fun but short read very steamy.
Crystal
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just loved this story and I loved listening to it. I am new Mika Lane but I am very happy because this was an awesome story and I recommend it to anyone who loves reverse harem stories.
Beth C.
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun and flirty RH book

Thoroughly enjoyable book. After a rough early life, things seem to finally be looking up for Kealy. Until a coworker goes behind her back and takes credit for her work. Thankfully, four sexy male fashion models, Rand, Marlon, Cross and Shane, are there to help cheer her up and to support Kealy when her apartment is broken into and her prized possession is stolen. And they don’t have any problem all dating her at the same time, as they are best friends.
The relationships mov
Mika Lane
Aug 27, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
"When four gorgeous men walk off the runway and into my life, I learn it's not just the hours and lousy pay in fashion that are, um, hard."

You can buy The Collection here:
- Ebook: https://smarturl.it/TheCollectionEbook
- Paperback: https://smarturl.it/TheCollectionPB
- Audiobook: https://smarturl.it/TheCollectionAudio

Or visit my site for more information about my books: https://mikalane.com/
Casie
Aug 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hm

The writing was pretty good, editing was done well. I gave it 3 stars because the storyline had potential and it was almost there but towards the middle and the end it just dropped off. I feel like it just needed a little more push and a bit more ironing out on the relationship aspect of the story. The sex scenes were nice, but the relationship parts felt rushed and not filled out.
dawn monk
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Wow hot book. Would have loved to have known more of the story how they got on. Did they end up all living together? Just seemed the end was a little rushed. Still liked it though.
Sherry
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In The collection, a struggling fashion designer and hot male models come together in this hot reverse harem romance novel. Trying to find a way to make her name and company, plus balance a life with 4 new men. As with all books from Mila Lane this is another hot and sexy read.
Pat
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was a very enjoyable read with great character and storyline development! I like how the author wrote Kealy as a strong female and I really enjoyed the dynamics between her and the four male models!
CJ
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very enjoyable read for a cold afternoon.
Jessy K
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is nice
Samantha
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good Story

This was a good quick read. There were some editing issues but I enjoyed it despite those issues. Nice story line and good to see everyone get their just-rewards.
Amy Buxton-Smith
Kim
rated it did not like it
May 08, 2019
Heather Snyder
Mary aka scooby
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Nanny for the Billionaire
  • Blind Date: A Why Choose Romance (Dating)
  • Trading with the Boys
  • Hot 4 (Multiple Love, #2)
  • Four Real
  • My Boys
  • Huge F-Buddies (Huge #10)
  • The Vacation Toy
  • Team Players
  • Big 3 (Multiple Love, #1)
  • Due Date: A Why Choose Romance (Dating)
  • Her Lucky Charm
  • Bad Neighbors: A Boys Next Door New Adult Romance
  • Broke Down (My Over the Top Possessive Alpha Harem, #1)
  • Beast Brothers Wild (Beast Brothers, #5)
  • Naughty Resolution
  • A Touch of Violet
  • A Little Reckless (Small Town Lovers #2)
Dear Reader:
Get a free short story!
Join my Insider Group https://mikalane.com/join-mailing-list/
Receive exclusive access to private release specials, giveaways, the opportunity to receive advance reader copies (ARCs), and other random musings.

Writing has been a passion of mine since, well, forever (my first book was "The Day I Ate the Milkyway," a true fourth-grade masterpiece). These days, steamy

Contemporary Reverse Harem (5 books)
  • The Inheritance (Contemporary Reverse Harem #1)
  • The Renovation (Contemporary Reverse Harem #2)
  • The Promotion (Contemporary Reverse Harem #3)
  • The Gallery (Contemporary Reverse Harem #4)

News & Interviews

The last five years of world history have been nothing if not...eventful. When living in interesting times, there's nothing better for...