Start by marking “The Teacher's Billionaire (The Sherbrookes of Newport, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Teacher's Billionaire (The Sherbrookes of Newport, #1)

The Teacher's Billionaire

(The Sherbrookes of Newport #1)

Callie Taylor's life is turned upside down when she learns the truth about her birth following the death of her mother. Not only is her father alive, but he's none other than presidential candidate Senator Warren Sherbrooke.

Billionaire and confirmed bachelor, Dylan Talbot, is devoted to his family. When his stepfather Warren Sherbrooke receives a letter from a past love t
ebook
Published 2016 by Smashwords Digital (first published March 18th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Teacher's Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Teacher's Billionaire

Shannon
Austin? Austin?! It's one thing to have numerous grammatical errors, which this book does, but it's quite another to misspell the name of one of the greatest romance authors of all time, Jane AUSTEN. Twice! Ugh! The story wasn't bad, but there wasn't much there to suck the reader in. The few times I did get immersed, I was promptly kicked out again by the frequent spelling and grammar mistakes. I will not be coming back to read the second book in this series, that's for sure.
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
#Free #Kobo
================
Simple story and it resembles to harlequin books. I enjoyed and recommend.

Pain exploded in her chest as anger and betrayal sliced through Callie’s heart. How could her mom kept this from her?

“Ruth Taylor wouldn’t lie about something like this.” The conviction in his stepfather’s voice rang out loud and clear.

He was a wealthy politician who sent others to do his errands. What more did she need to know?

She didn’t want Warren Sherbrooke to think she expected anything from him/>
She/>He/>“Ruth/>Pain
Tana
Apr 28, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Teacher's Billionaire by Christina Tetreault

Christina Tetreault has written a true romance novel. Christina’s writing is good, character description and plot are well written the story flows and you get enough information to get to know all the characters and enjoy the story.

This story is about Callie finding out a secret her mother kept all her life, now after her death Callie learns that her father is alive. Callie’s dad really wants to meet her and make up for lost
Emily
Oct 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Adult Women
Recommended to Emily by: ebook on Amazon
I found a free copy of The Teacher's Billionaire ,The Sherbrookes of Newport #1, on Amazon so I downloaded the ebook version onto my kindle pc.

This is a fantastic contemporary romance that focuses on...wait for it...a teacher and a billionaire. All joking aside I really enjoyed this romance.

The premise is sweet: unknown daughter reunited with father she thought was dead and falls in love with said father's stepson. Of course there are some bumps in the road, but like most love stories, this ha
Susan (susayq ~)

This wasn't a bad read for a freebie. I would have liked to see a little more development between Callie and her father, since they didn't know the other existed at the beginning of the book. I would have also liked to see the Dad's reaction to what Dylan did at the encouragement of his (dad's) campaign manager. But overall, an entertaining way to spend a Sunday :)
Lisa
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’ve had this book on my kindle for awhile, so I decided to read The Teachers Billionaire a very good read, this was a nice sweet story between Callie and Dylan. What I liked most about this love story l, it was a clean romance. 5 Star read.

Happy Reading

Lisa
Ellen
Jul 02, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog-tours
Callie Taylor is an elementary school teacher whose mother passed away recently. Her mother's friend stops by one day to tell Callie about a letter that Callie's mother requested she mail after she died, a letter that would change Callie's life. Callie's mother had always told her that her father died when she was young, only now Callie finds out that her father is still alive. Not only is he still alive, he is a Senator, and he is running for President. Callie is completely flabbergasted by the ...more
Melissa Maxwell
Jun 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay, I really loved this book more than I hoped. Callie Taylor is an average 31 year old teacher when her recently deceased mother's best friend informs her that her mother has been keeping a secret about her father. She learns that her father is not dead like she thought but he is in fact presidential hopeful and senator Warren Sherbrookes. This throws Callie's world off balance throw in a sexy Adonis Brit and Callie's world is thrown in a tailspin. Dylan Talbot is instantly suspicious when al ...more
Ruth Hill
Jul 01, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I have to admit I enjoy a good romance, and this qualifies as a pretty good romance, I would say. I can identify with Callie since she is a teacher (and so am I). I cannot imagine how the news she heard would change my life, and it was amazing to see how it changed hers. I don't think I would have responded too well to the news either. I might even tend to say that Callie was very similar to me in personality, so I easily identified with her.

Dylan had everything going for him. And th
Mo
Dec 06, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really liked this one. Got it as a freebie but would have paid for it.
Sophia
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I picked this one up as an Amazon freebie. It was inexplicable, really, because I'm not generally drawn toward anything with 'billionaire' in the title or blurb. I think I was having one of those nostalgic moments when I saw the title of the series. I had a flashback to one of my favorite movie romances, Sabrina, and picked it up. It was a gut move and turned out to be a good one as far as thinking Sabrina thoughts. It bore a lot in common with it though it was by no means the same story.
Rough Draft Book Blog
The Teachers Billionaire by Christina Tetreault

Dylan & Callie

NICE, TAME, AND WELL WRITTEN

Ok, first of all, I'd like to start by saying that this was a very well written book... it had everything a story should... great characters, a good plot, plenty of highs and low, but for me it was too tame! In fact, "tame" isn't even in my vocabulary when I'm usually describing a book! I would recommend this to people like my Mom, my Aunt, even my Grandma if she was a
L.M. May
Jan 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-indies
In this contemporary romance, Callie, a sweet and slightly naive elementary school teacher, grew up believing her father was killed in a car accident before she was born.

Having just lost her mother, Callie feels a mixture of emotions when she discovers her mother lied to her. Her father is very much alive, and not only that, he is running for President.

Callie struggles to come to terms with what she has learned, while also dealing with her mother's death and the fact her
Bj Gaskill
May 03, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow...I really liked it!
It was kept real...you could picture yourself actually there inside the book with the characters.
Truly a fun relax out in the sun on the beach read!
(Don't forget a hottie of your own to rub in some sunscreen!)

The writing was so nice, each scene , each character, worked great.
I think the realism of the places made the book so much better. Being able to pictured yourself on the "not dates" with Dylan and Callie were beyond fun.
I think be
Jennifer Gallagher
Sep 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
A Cinderella story with a twist.."The Teacher's Billionaire" tugs at your heartstrings from beginning of the book to end.. with Callie Taylor and Dylan Talbot.. It is a sweet romance about an everyday woman whose life is turned upside down when she finds out her father is not only alive..but is running to be the next President and his beautiful English stepson has been given the task of arranging their first meeting!! I loved the chemistry between the two and how they kept trying to fight it..I ...more
Sophie
May 28, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2-stars
It was a decent book, it was free so it's not like I wasted anything on it. The characters were eh, plot was eh, just basically all eh.
Athena
Jul 25, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie, richie-rich
This was a sweet story that was PG compared to what I usually read. It was a nice change of pace!
Courtney
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, 2018
I must admit that sometimes, just because it is free- does not mean it is worthwhile. I was given the chance to purchase this novel free off of Amazon- through one of my Christian sites; however, this story was far from Christian when it comes to morals and standards. There were sex scenes and language, just many different areas that I would not recommend to any Christian reader. I was disappointed, especially because I thought I was opening up a book that would share my beliefs and ideals.
Melindam
For a kindle freebie it was an okay read, but nothing to write home about, really.

There was some potential in the story for family interrelationships/dynamics, but they were never made use of and this way also the romance was remained flat and one-dimensional.
Curly Carla Celebrity Readers

So the title on this one is misleading I think. I was not expecting so much depth and feeling in this book bewteen the two MC’s. Especially as it was a two-fer; billionaire and step-brother romance.

The whole long lost daughter thing was a nice touch to the story. It gave an added layer so the romance didn’t fall flat. The slow and steady part of the romance between Callie and Dylan made up for the title and cover. TBH, they were both wanting.

Callie was bit too in
♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
Well... This was a quickie read... and there were several things that brought it down for me, but the author's writing is excellent, so there is potential. Maybe future books will be better.

A problem for me, but maybe great for others, is that this is a clean (only describe kissing) romance book. It bothered me because of all the fade in and out, assume something happened, scenes throughout this book. The obvious romance: kiss, open a condom & wake up next to a warm body part mad
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Karina
Free read from Amazon, purchased by reviewer
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

A simple yet endearing book.

Callie lived her life knowing her dad died even before she was born. She lived through that lie until her mother died and a family friend reveals the truth that her father is indeed alive who is a Senator buying to be the President of the United States.

A letter started it all. Warren Sherbrooke, Callie’s father, le
Caro
May 26, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary, own
This was an ok freebie. I liked the plot and the characters. This was a good book and written well, but it didn't really catch my interest. It felt a little tired, slow, and drawn out. There wasn't really anything wrong with this and it would be good for something to read to pass the time. I liked the Jake character though. He sounded a little more interesting. The dad was a good character too. I don't think I would end up reading this again but overall not a bad book. Good Luck
Riana Elizabeth
Jan 2014 Erotica/Romance/Smut Review Challenge - to catch up on my backlog.

What is it with all these characters being billionaires? Don't poor people have sex, too?
The story could've used more clarification in the beginning to show that there wasn't some sort of incestuous tie between the two main characters. Communication, of course, could've fixed the problems. Trite.
Tracy
Apr 16, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a good fast read. I love stories with a good ending. Love the characters and the writing was great - I could picture it all in my mind. Looking forward to Jake's book..... I bet he can be a stinker!
Vikki Vaught
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't normally read contemporary, but the cover led me to believe this book was historical. What I found was a well-written book. The characters were well developed and the storyline was engaging. I will be looking for more stories from this talented author.
Shelly
Dec 28, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Free on my kindle. I almost gave this 3 stars, but couldn't quite do it. Even if I could get over my minor discomfort of the couple technically being stepsiblings, I didn't buy their love. It didn't get enough development. I did like the author's overall writing style.
Poonam
I love this book.A sweet romance story.I adore Dylan Talbot. Love the way how they both fell in love with each other. And love how Jake helped them to come together in the end. It was a light and quick read.I liked it!!Hoping to get the nest book from this author.:D
Lorhainne Eckhart
I don't write reviews unless I've enjoyed a book. This was a great story, very well written. Filled with love and all the emotion and twists and turns it takes to come together, I really liked these two characters. Highly recommend!
Lily Silver
May 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A good, realistic, compelling romance story. I was immediately drawn in and I couldn't put it down. Read it in two days, which is unusual for me. Author has definite promise and I hear she is working on book two in this series.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
The Free Book Cha...: The Teacher's Billionaire, by Christina Tetreault 3 41 Jun 17, 2015 08:12PM
Madison Mega-Mara...: #194 - The Teacher's Billionaire 1 2 Dec 03, 2014 10:25AM
Goodreads Librari...: please fix and combine 2 18 Jul 28, 2013 01:46PM

• The Pink Rose: Secrets, Love and Betrayal (The Wilsons, #1)
  • Maid in the USA (The Bad Boy Billionaires, #2)
  • Cowboy Dad (The State of Parenthood #3)
  • Momentary Marriage
  • Cross My Heart (Landry, #2)
  • Fresh Temptation (Barboza Brothers, #1)
  • Runaway Heart
  • Until You
  • Blind Her with Bliss
  • The Boat Builder's Bed (Wicked in Wellington, #1)
  • Playing for Keeps (Pillow Talk, #3)
  • No One But You
  • The Executive's Decision (Keller Family, #1)
  • Saving Me (Heat Wave, #1)
  • The Last Bride in Ballymuir (Ballymuir, #1)
  • Private Paradise (Private, #2)
  • Forbidden Disclosure (A Billionaire in Disguise, #1)
  • With a View

The Sherbrookes of Newport (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Billionaire Playboy  (The Sherbrookes of Newport, #2)
  • The Billionaire Princess (The Sherbrookes of Newport, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Best Friend (The Sherbrookes of Newport, #4)
  • Redeeming The Billionaire (The Sherbrookes of Newport, #5)
  • More Than A Billionaire (Sherbrookes of Newport, #6)
  • Protecting The Billionaire (The Sherbrookes of Newport, #7)
  • Bidding On The Billionaire (The Sherbrookes of Newport #8)
  • Falling For The Billionaire (The Sherbrookes of Newport Book 9)
  • The Billionaire Next Door (The Sherbrookes of Newport Book 10)
  • The Billionaire's Homecoming (The Sherbrookes of Newport Book 11)
“There is no place i'd rather stay especially if it means more of your apple cinnamon pancakes for breakfast. Preferably served in bed by you completely naked, but i'm flexible.” 4 likes
“I'm starting to feel like a character from one of these books” 3 likes