Start by marking “Horror at Hideaway Cove (Critter Catchers, #6)” as Want to Read:
Horror at Hideaway Cove (Critter Catchers, #6)

Horror at Hideaway Cove

(Critter Catchers #6)

Cody and Demetrius are getting married! Along with the usual wedding details—venue, flowers, catering—they also deal with a sneaky otter and a growing guest list. The big day goes off without a hitch, and Cody whisks Demetrius away on the honeymoon he planned all on his own. When they arrive at the town of Hempstead, Cody is dismayed to discover the small town gets much of ...more
Published July 27th 2018 by Startled Monkeys Media

To ask other readers questions about Horror at Hideaway Cove, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Horror at Hideaway Cove

Start your review of Horror at Hideaway Cove (Critter Catchers, #6)
Joyfully Jay
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: veronica
A Joyfully Jay review.

This was an interesting and thrilling story. I had a little trouble sinking into the world, because everything moved a bit too fast at the beginning. It was a weird opening, with too many people and too many unexplained references, but once I got past that opening scene, well, I really liked it. Cody and Demmy are likeable, and their escapades are intriguing. I like how the “monsters” are all twists on well-known myths, but they usually have some twist that gives
Danielle  Gypsy Soul
I like these characters and I like the monster hunting but it felt like this book couldn't decide if it wanted to be a horror, monster book or a romance and both stories were a bit short changed. A bit too much on the sex and not enough on the monster for me. Demmy made some pretty selfish decisions for a guy on his honeymoon. I really liked the secondary characters in this one so the ending left me feeling sad.
Patricia Nelson
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this marvelous, grab-you-by-the-feels, fantastic, keep-you-on-the-edge-of-your-seat, sexy, nail biting, fascinating, hilarious, suspenseful, unexpected, amazing, and totally awesome story. Cody and Demmy have FINALLY gotten married, and head off to a happy honeymoon...more like the honeymoon from hell!! Check out this marvelous entry in this wonderful series ASAP!
C.S. Poe
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
I’ve been stressing and sweating and feeling intense emotions for five freaking books, and finally... Hank Edwards gives me all the sweet and sexy true love I can handle. Not that Demmy and Cody haven’t been absolutely adorable and head over heels in love with each other for the entire series, but good God—our boys are on their honeymoon! Confusion, fear, sexual uncertainty, coming out… they’ve been through it all. And now the Bower-Singletons are reaping the rewards of marriage.

An isolated cabi
E.Muddle
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cody and Demmy are getting married, yes please!!! I feel like I've been through it all with these guys as they navigated through some rough waters to get here. But they're here, they got married and now they're on their honeymoon, and so utterly in love it's almost too much for me to handle. Even though they're always adorable and cute together, there is just something about it being their honeymoon that made this an epic love fest of sweet romantic moments, and a lot of sexy times. They're smac ...more
Violet  Marshall
Nov 19, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the sixth book in The Critter Catchers Series. This book in an improvement from the fifth book of the series. But it felt like thee were 2 plots that fought each other. With neither winning in the end. These books have some great ideas but the way that they are written lacks a completed flow. I did find the story and characters likeable though. The characters were developed and thought out. The relationship is finally fleshed out in this book (even though there was a lot more sex in this ...more
Xochitl
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book after book I became a fan of Hank Edwards and his plot development skills, because even in a book with a wedding and a honeymoon in the inside, you got an action-packed storyline that kept you on edge every single moment. With danger everywhere, romance, hot scenes and amazingly heartbreaking situations that made me cried and put my reading off during some intense emotional moments in the trama, this is one of the best written books in the series!!! So wonderful!!
I received this book as an
Denise GremoryKohta
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!

Omg I kind of hate you right now Hank Edwards. You gave us what we have been waiting on but also broke our hearts. And then you leave us wondering about someone who has been there from the start of the series!! Okay I don’t really hate you but I’m definitely tapping my foot and shaking my finger at you. That’s exactly how it should be when the story is this good. I am so glad I got an arc and now I need to read the next one. Plus start stalking you hard to find out what else your devi
Kathryn Manzella
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Horror at Hideaway Cove is the sixth book in the Critter Catchers series by Hank Edwards. Oh my GOD! Cody and Demmy are getting MARRIED!!!!!! I love them so hard! And what is more Cody/Demmy than a big hole's mystery to figure out while on their honeymoon!

Fun, hilarious, suspenseful and mysterious.. with just a taste of angst. A perfectly wonderful addition to Cody and Demmy's saga. I loved it all!

I received an advanced reader's copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving my honest review and
R
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Demmy and Cody’s wedding day went quite well. Their wedding night was everything they expected it to be. The honeymoon from hell may take a long time to recover from.

These are great characters. I liked that they got their wedding day. They are just right for each other. Together they almost make an adult man. But that’s not necessarily a bad thing. However, honeymoon interruptes is a very bad thing.

A nice story about a really sad monster.

I received an arc of this book.

kathleen
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cody and Demmy have gotten married and head off to a happy honeymoon. What could possibley go wrong?
These two together are everything! They are so in love with each other. Whatever danger awaits them can't stand up to what these two have found with each other. I loved this installment of the Critter Catchers series. While there is intrigue and of course critters, there is also so much joy and love to be found with these guys! So far my favorite!
Celine
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was another amazing story in this series.

It was great to see yet another aspect of their relationship and see the wedding.

Their honeymoon was hot and emotional.

And the case was another strange and wonderful story. I love how the author doesn't use the usual trope of monster stories, especially with the endings.

Great story
Mim  Crenshaw
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Each book in this series has been better than the last, but this one was just wow. The storyline was just amazing and written as I expected it to be. ..full of action, full of emotion, full of danger and intrigue, and also romance. This was the best one yet.

I read a complimentary advance copy of the book; this is my voluntary and honest review.
Dokun888
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whoa

Damn this one seems way more serious than all previous books. I really like it. Totally would like a follow up about all the drama Cody and Demmy went through here.
Kaila
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
horrible things happening along with amazing wonderful things... emotions are everywhere.. monsters are everywhere.. and nessie might be around as well haha.. this is such a fun series
avid reader 1
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4 ½ Stars
I have enjoyed watching these guys throughout these books go from best friends to lovers to, in this installment, married. It has been sweet, sexy, funny, suspenseful, and downright scary. Horror at Hideaway Cove is a good continuation of that.
The banter between Demmy and Cody is still funny, and the ever-growing love they share is beautiful. They moved past the angst of the last book and are on firm footing now.
The monster in this book is scary, up to a point, but the backstory about
Janice
Paul Rosluk
Oct 31, 2018
Patt
Jul 28, 2018

• Or the Highway (Haven Hills #2)
  • His Christmas Magic (Vale Valley Season Four #9)
  • New Tricks (Haven Hills #1)
  • Off Camera
  • Mine, Body and Soul: Part 2
  • The Island Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #4)
  • Demon Heart (Blade & Dust #2)
  • Stockings and Sugarplums (Hearts of Snow Lake)
  • Snow Job (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #5)
  • Taste on my Tongue
  • Before the Call  (Small Town Hearts, #2)
  • The City Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #3)
  • Tainted Heart (Consequences of a Sin #3)
  • Duet
  • Your Wish (Kinley Island, #4)
  • Daiquiris and Dreams (Hearts of Snow Lake, #7)
  • Wild Magic (Triad #4)
  • Daddy Kink (The App, #1)
Hank Edwards (he/him) has been writing gay fiction for more than twenty years. He has published over thirty novels and dozens of short stories. His books fall into many sub-genres, including romance, rom-com, contemporary, paranormal, suspense, mystery, and wacky comedy. He has written a number of series such as the suspenseful Up to Trouble, funny and spooky paranormal out for you gay romance Cri ...more

Critter Catchers (7 books)
  • Terror by Moonlight (Critter Catchers, #1)
  • Chasing the Chupacabra (Critter Catchers #2)
  • Swamped by Fear (Critter Catchers #3)
  • The Devil of Pinesville (Critter Catchers, #4)
  • Screams of the Season (Critter Catchers, #5)
  • Dread of Night