Start by marking “True Nobility (The Saberton Legacy #1)” as Want to Read:
True Nobility (The Saberton Legacy #1)

True Nobility

(The Saberton Legacy #1)

Left alone in an unfamiliar land where her noble title is of no importance. Everything she believes in crumbles, nothing is as it seems. Driven by desperation, she risks it all to return to the one man whose love remains true.

When Lady Victoria Haverwood, beloved daughter of a prominent English earl, becomes the target of a murderous plot, her idyllic world is
Published October 2018 by SierraVista Books

To ask other readers questions about True Nobility, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about True Nobility

Robyn Seitzler
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m not all that much of a romance reader, but I truly enjoyed this book. Just enough tension in parts. Great humorous scenes-I laughed out loud! Twists and turns. Historical setting. Tender, tasteful romance. Yep. Good book. Why are you still here? Go buy it!
Lori
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An excellent read with great romantic tension, suspense, plot twists, and some laugh out loud moments. It also incorporates a message of forgiveness. This book has it all!
Patti Wolff
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the charming and humorous debut novel of Lori Bates Wright. The cover is simply beautiful and the book's description drew me in to purchase it, and I'm glad I did. Most of the characters are simply wonderful. Nicholas is the best hero! Quite a few scenes are laugh-out-loud funny, from Victoria's anticipating a kiss that never came, to Aurora's sad attempt at flirting, not to mention Aunt Charlotte's ridiculous hats. The well-meaning Americans referring to the earl as "Your Graciousness", ...more
Kailey
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a delightful book! The characters are very enjoyable! The story had just enough twists and turns to keep me hooked all the way through! I’m so hoping that there will be more book to go with this one! I definitely recommend this!

I received a complimentary copy from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.
BlueJeansAndTeacups
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
•°o•:*:•. Damsel in Distress with Clever Banter.•:*:• o°•
I recently found out about this new book because another author (Roseanna M. White) shared the cover she had designed. I loved it and decided to investigate and ended up offering to join Lori’s street team. I am very glad I did.
England 1860, Midnight
“Moonlight fell through an open casement as a rising shadow crept closer to the bed.”
Now, how’s that for an opening line? It’s one of many that implies danger and intrigue which kept me guess
E. Espinoza
True Nobilty, by Lori Bates Wright, is the first book in The Saberton Legacy series. Abounding with surprises and unexpected twists, this novel is thoroughly entertaining. Well-written and thoughtfully composed from start to finish, this book is a pleasure to read. With a satisfying blend of romance, history, and mystery, True Nobility is very compelling and enjoyable.
True Nobility features an intriguingly rich plot that is extremely clever and character-driven. This novel creatively explo
Diane Kennedy
Just okay!

I found this book just okay. It had some adventure and of course romance but I found parts of it unbelievable. It wasn't a book that captivated me where I hated to put it down. I did like the strong message of forgiveness and that forgiveness isn't always accepted. I also liked the poems & scriptures at the beginning if every capture that I felt were a nice touch. My biggest gripe was all the errors w which are so common in ebooks.
Linda Staley
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

Awesome Read! The story line kept me interested, the twist and turns were very intriguing and the ending was great! This is a good clean read that I totally recommend!! I will most definitely read more of Lori's books!
Elizabeth
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very enjoyable read and I would like to follow the rest of the series

I enjoyed the story and the interesting twist and turns and I certainly will enjoy reading the follow up stories
Carol Bates
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
True Nobility is one of the most descriptive and fascinating books that I have read in a long time. The characters are so believable and real that I felt I could be living among them and could easily relate. The plot was dramatic at times, intense at times, and funny at times; but never boring!
Abbie
May 30, 2019 rated it it was ok
Enjoyable to pass the time but not overly organized. It went all over and pretty much had the normal plot lines for this genre.
Jenny Rizzolo
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a very good book. It was well written, historically accurate and entertaining.
I can't wait for the 2nd and subsequent books to come out.
Lori Bates Wright has won me as a fan of her writing.
Ashley
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this book! Fabulous characters, captivating story and unexpected twists and turns. A must read!
jerry  r. metcalfe
Jan 04, 2019
Kathy
Nov 20, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Lori is a child of the Southwest. Raised in New Mexico, she now lives in Texas with her husband of 34 years. When she's not writing, you can find her by a lake in the mountains, watching her four grandsons play and sipping coffee. Her family is truly the heart of who she is.

The Saberton Legacy (2 books)
  • Field of Redemption (The Saberton Legacy Book 2)