Start by marking “Within Ash and Stardust (The Xenith Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Within Ash and Stardust (The Xenith Trilogy, #3)

Within Ash and Stardust

(The Xenith Trilogy #3)

Having gone from kidnapped faux princess to the legitimate heir to an intergalactic throne, an impulsive, sarcastic teen must take charge of her own destiny in this epic YA novel.

On Earth, Delaney is a normal teenager who recently graduated high school with a fantastic best friend and a loving boyfriend.

But Delaney isn’t on Earth. She’s on Xenith, a war-torn planet half a
Published July 16th 2019 by Swoon Reads

Start your review of Within Ash and Stardust (The Xenith Trilogy, #3)
Tricia Levenseller
Mar 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 stars because my ship sailed.
Rylee Richard
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ultimately a satisfying end to a trilogy that has had my heart in a vice grip since the beginning. I just with there was a bit more--more Trystan, more warm fuzzies, just more. It was over too quickly!
Rachel
Jul 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: fans of the series
Let me first say that I am sorry.

I'm sorry that I am curiously disappointed by this book.

I really was prepared to love it after reading book two--I mean, Trystan just nearly gave his life for Delaney, Delaney seemed to be letting go of Ruckus, and book three seemed so full of promise for good Trystan-and-Delaney moments.

But then book three started, and I felt that all the progress that was made in book two was forgotten, and Delaney (and me, too, come to think of it) were back at square one. Bas
Marissa
I was provided and ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

This was everything I’ve been waiting for since Amid Stars and Darkness released in 2017, I absolutely loved it. Chani Lynn Feener delivered an incredible culmination of everything she’s built upon over the course of the trilogy.

“His only thought had been of Delaney, and not even coherently.”

It picked up exactly where BFAF left off. Which that ending, it destroyed me! I was so happy but so worried and then I wanted a certain
Lacy
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm so sad that the Xenith Trilogy is over and that I read this in less than 24 hours. 😭💔

The ending felt a little rushed and something I wanted to happen, didn't, but the story still wrapped up nicely and I'm satisfied. This series has a part my heart, always. 📚💖🌠

Katherine Paschal
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: aliens
*Review can be found at https://smadasbooksmack.blogspot.com/

Shockingly, this review will be pretty short (for me) since this is the third book in an amazing ride and I don't want to give away any potential spoilers for the series or this book in general because this is a series that very much needs to be experienced.

This was a bittersweet read for me- on one hand I could not wait until this book was released so I could read it and see what happened next, but on the other I was not sure I was re
R.J.
Swoonworthy Scale: 3
Talky Talk: Rinse and Repeat
Bonus Factors: Alien Traditions
Relationship Status: Free At Last

Read the full book report here.
Rebekah
I appreciated a lot of things with this book, it ended with some happiness and some tears. I appreciate the difficulties of the characters still had to conquer.

2 things that I struggled with, Trystan my main man seemed to have lost a bit of "himself" when it came to Delany maybe I expected a little more struggle on his part.

And when a certain event happened it came on easily like there was no struggle emotionally or mentally when it happened.

Anyway overall I really liked the series mostly becau
Abby
Jul 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: everyone, but read them in order -- No cheating!
Shelves: 2019, summer-2019
I can't say how many stars yet, until my sister has read this.
So I guess, full review to come!

Okay. Here's the review that I originally wrote when I finished during a power outage and had to write down on paper. Just letting everyone know that the review is filled with spoilers!

(view spoiler)
Natalie
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Phew! That was a VERY satisfying love triangle - I was constantly unsure who Delaney would ultimately choose, and I am happy she chose the guy I preferred. I definitely could have used more romance and kisses with the love interest, but I have really enjoyed this trilogy and am very happy with how it concluded. Plenty of action, plenty of excitement, an intimidating villain, and a well done love triangle, not to mention an adorable declaration of love.

This was a really good sci fi series.
Nia •ShadesOfPaper•
I was so anticipating this sequel after the ending of the second book, and I went with pretty high expectations into it, and overall I have to say that I was so pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed Within Ash and Stardust and how satisfied I was with that ending.

I would say though, that despite me finding these books so addictive, I still had a couple of issues with some elements of the story. Even though we got to see more about the world and the society, there were things about those a
Alyssa Janine Busia
BLOG POST LINK: https://wp.me/p7AwHZ-5mJ

Within Ash and Stardust is a conclusion to the Xenith Trilogy that will enthrall, engage, and gives you a story filled with action, danger, and excitement!

I am now fully satisfied that I was able to read the final journey of Delaney, Trystan, Ruckus, and the other characters! I loved this series! This is one of the books that took my reading slump away, and I know it’s because I’ve been waiting for this since I’ve read the first book.

I like the author’
Fallon
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite trilogies. This was such a fun action packed and emotional ending that I loved!

I do like love triangles but without spoilers I wish there had been more of a clear front runner. Of course I had my preference but I did find myself wanting her to be more decisive about her intentions.

That being said this series is a must read! I still am giving this book 5 out of 5 stars!
Soula
Mar 30, 2020 rated it liked it
To be clear, my rating is more of a 3.5, NOT a solid 4.

I'm very relieved that this book, being the final installment in the trilogy, did not lose the momentum of the plot. The story continued to move at a great pace with lots of action and turmoil.

I'm really glad Delaney chose the man she did (I liked him wayyy more). But I'm not necessarily satisfied with how things ended with the other guy. It wasn't a horrible break up or anything, I'm just not convinced that she picked *him* over the other
Esther Haddie's Haven
WITHIN ASH AND STARDUST is amazing. I am currently on a space/scyfy kick, so this was right along my current desired reading (and watching as I've been watching many movies with the theme). I was so enthralled by Delaney's path and where she's going, not just physically, but emotionally and mentally as well. The mixture of Tristan and Ruckus, and the love triangle, was phenomenal. I felt a little confused through some of that storyline as it was not quite a clear choice who Delaney would be with ...more
Sara
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
This was so well written and might be my favorite book of the series! The story flowed very well and the character interactions were perfect! I still can’t believe the series is over because it was literally SO AMAZING! The Xenith Trilogy is definitely worth reading and I would recommend it to anyone who loves a good space adventure with some good old love triangle action. A great conclusion to a wonderful series that I enjoyed reading.
Caz
Aug 23, 2019 rated it liked it
I went into this final book with reservations mainly due to the love triangle.

However, justice was served.

(view spoiler)
Samantha Hastings
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An exciting and satisfying to this trilogy. And she picked the boy I loved!!!
Mary Ellen
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This will forever be one of my favorite series!!! What a perfect ending to give me all the feels.
Juliette
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The ending 😍😭 SO FREAKING CUTE
Kay
Dec 30, 2020 rated it it was ok
this book wasn't very good and I knew going into it it probably wouldn't be very good but I read it out of obligation to myself from two years ago who was obsessed loll
to younger kay: you're welcome
Shelley
*Source* Publisher
*Genre* Young Adult / SyFy / Romance
*Rating* 3.5

*Thoughts*

Within Ash and Stardust is the third and final installment in author Chani Lynn Feener's The Xenith Trilogy. This story begins right where Between Frost and Fury ended on a cliffhanger. Delaney Grace has survived several attempts at killing her, now she must choose her fate as well as save Earth from being destroyed. Even though she is supposed to be heir to the Basilissa (Uprisen Heir), she has two men in her life that
Mary
Mar 20, 2019 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the conclusion of Delaney's journey and was satisfied with the conclusion of the trilogy. It was predictable and seemed more fit for a younger audience in search of a clean love story. I was hoping things would get steamier but overall liked the book.

** I received this ARC from netgalley in exchange for an honest review**
Skyler
Aug 14, 2020 rated it liked it
"Houston, we have a problem."

"What is it, pilot?"

"It appears we have misjudged the situation here."

"What'cha mean, pilot?"

"This sci-fi novel appears to be a...oh no..."

"Spit it out, pilot!"

"Abort, abort! We are aborting mission. It is too dangerous to continue, as it seems we've stumbled onto...a r-romance!"

"OH SWEET BUTTER AND JAM-!"

😑

Exactly my thoughts, Houston.

I knew what I was getting myself into when starting this book. Book 2 was so romance heavy, I just thought that maybe, just maybe, I w
Stephanie
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This turned out being the perfect trilogy to binge read. Funny since I almost gave up early on in the first book. The writing was clunky and I wasn't really getting into the story. But I'm really glad I kept reading because I needed the excitement of creative worldbuilding and a ship I could get invested in!

One of my favorite things to read is a well-done romance (which is ironic because I get bored with a lot of genre romance novels - I much prefer romance as part of other genres), especially o
Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
αλήθεια
Congratulations to those who ship (view spoiler) - your ship came true!!

It's me. I'm congratulating me. !!!!

I wasn't disappointed by the ending at all! It was a great ending and it was believable - I just liked it a lot.

___

Character analysis (minor spoilers ahead):

Ruckus - I liked him, but I really just...I don't know. For one, we know literally nothing about him. Family, childhood, nothing. Really, he was hot or whatever, and funny and trusting and protectiv
Kate A
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think I’ll start this review with the one thing that I was a bit frustrated with, the last two books I read in quick succession so I knew what had happened immediately before. This book pretty much picks up from where book two left off but because it has been a year since I read it I was a little lost, I could remember a lot but there were a few things I was a bit unsure of. So I did have to go back and re-read the last few chapters of book two so that this one would make sense.

I have to say t
Nannette Demmler
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by Macmillan's Children's publishing group via NetGalley for an honest review.

This final book in the series was just as exciting and fun to read as the other two. While I don’t totally agree with Delaney’s choices at the end, I could see that they were the right ones for her, given her growth in this book.

Poor, poor Delaney. She has had a tough time of it, but she comes out much stronger than she started. It was fun to see her growth in this book, from a girl who had a chip on her s
« previous 1 3 next »

• Curses
  • Summer (Evermore Academy, #3)
  • Where Dragons Collide (Dragon Ridden Chronicles #5)
  • Hidden Knights (Knights of the Realm, #3)
  • The Rejected King
  • This Strange and Familiar Place (So Close to You, #2)
  • Shadow Knights (Knights of the Realm, #2)
  • Sweep with Me (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4.5)
  • Dreamkeeper. Die Akademie der Träume
  • Blutbuch (Die Seiten der Welt, #3)
  • Das Tagebuch der Lieblingstochter von Kaiserin Elisabeth von Österreich
  • Nachtland (Die Seiten der Welt, #2)
  • Das verborgene Tor (Zeitenzauber, #3)
  • The Life Below (The Final Six, #2)
  • Clockwise (Clockwise, #1)
  • Hunted (The Feral Souls Trilogy #1)
  • Die goldene Brücke (Zeitenzauber, #2)
  • A Queen in Hiding (The Nine Realms, #1)
Chani majored in Creative Writing at Johnson State College in Vermont. To pay her bills, she has worked many odd jobs, including, but not limited to, telemarketing, order picking in a warehouse, and filling ink cartridges. When she isn’t writing, she’s binging TV shows, drawing, or frequenting zoos/aquariums. She is the author of the Xenith trilogy, and the teen paranormal series, The Underworld S ...more

The Xenith Trilogy (3 books)
  • Amid Stars and Darkness (The Xenith Trilogy, #1)
  • Between Frost and Fury (The Xenith Trilogy, #2)