Start by marking “Within Ash and Stardust (The Xenith Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Within Ash and Stardust (The Xenith Trilogy, #3)

Within Ash and Stardust

(The Xenith Trilogy #3)

Having gone from kidnapped faux princess to the legitimate heir to an intergalactic throne, an impulsive, sarcastic teen must take charge of her own destiny in this epic YA novel.

On Earth, Delaney is a normal teenager who recently graduated high school with a fantastic best friend and a loving boyfriend.

But Delaney isn’t on Earth. She’s on Xenith, a war-torn planet half a
Published July 16th 2019 by Swoon Reads

Start your review of Within Ash and Stardust (The Xenith Trilogy, #3)
Rylee Richards
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ultimately a satisfying end to a trilogy that has had my heart in a vice grip since the beginning. I just with there was a bit more--more Trystan, more warm fuzzies, just more. It was over too quickly!
Rachel
Jul 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: fans of the series
Let me first say that I am sorry.

I'm sorry that I am curiously disappointed by this book.

I really was prepared to love it after reading book two--I mean, Trystan just nearly gave his life for Delaney, Delaney seemed to be letting go of Ruckus, and book three seemed so full of promise for good Trystan-and-Delaney moments.

But then book three started, and I felt that all the progress that was made in book two was forgotten, and Delaney (and me, too, come to think of it) were back at square one.
 Amelia
Okay wow, this is why it's good to read a sequel if you had mixed feelings for the first book. This is a prime example of how an author can grow and improve - this book was EVEN BETTER than the second one *u* It was so good that I actually liked the love triangle...

And do you know why?

Because let me tell you something, Ruckus and Trystan may be aliens but they are better boyfriends than most of the human ones. There's so much understanding, compassion, use of logic...it's unbelievable. There's
Marissa
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was provided and ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

This was everything I’ve been waiting for since Amid Stars and Darkness released in 2017, I absolutely loved it. Chani Lynn Feener delivered an incredible culmination of everything she’s built upon over the course of the trilogy.

“His only thought had been of Delaney, and not even coherently.”

It picked up exactly where BFAF left off. Which that ending, it destroyed me! I was so happy but so worried and then I wanted a certain
Lacy
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm so sad that the Xenith Trilogy is over and that I read this in less than 24 hours.

The ending felt a little rushed and something I wanted to happen, didn't, but the story still wrapped up nicely and I'm satisfied. This series has a part my heart, always.

Katherine Paschal
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: aliens
*Review can be found at https://smadasbooksmack.blogspot.com/

Shockingly, this review will be pretty short (for me) since this is the third book in an amazing ride and I don't want to give away any potential spoilers for the series or this book in general because this is a series that very much needs to be experienced.

This was a bittersweet read for me- on one hand I could not wait until this book was released so I could read it and see what happened next, but on the other I was not sure I was
Rebekah
I appreciated a lot of things with this book, it ended with some happiness and some tears. I appreciate the difficulties of the characters still had to conquer.

2 things that I struggled with, Trystan my main man seemed to have lost a bit of "himself" when it came to Delany maybe I expected a little more struggle on his part.

And when a certain event happened it came on easily like there was no struggle emotionally or mentally when it happened.

Anyway overall I really liked the series mostly
Forever Young Adult
Graded By: Stephanie
Cover Story: All By Myseeeeelf
BFF Charm: Shrug
Swoonworthy Scale: 3
Talky Talk: Rinse and Repeat
Bonus Factors: Alien Traditions
Relationship Status: Free At Last

Read the full book report here.
Alyssa Janine Busia
BLOG POST LINK: https://wp.me/p7AwHZ-5mJ

Within Ash and Stardust is a conclusion to the Xenith Trilogy that will enthrall, engage, and gives you a story filled with action, danger, and excitement!

I am now fully satisfied that I was able to read the final journey of Delaney, Trystan, Ruckus, and the other characters! I loved this series! This is one of the books that took my reading slump away, and I know it’s because I’ve been waiting for this since I’ve read the first book.

I like the author’s
Nia •ShadesOfPaper•
I was so anticipating this sequel after the ending of the second book, and I went with pretty high expectations into it, and overall I have to say that I was so pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed Within Ash and Stardust and how satisfied I was with that ending.

I would say though, that despite me finding these books so addictive, I still had a couple of issues with some elements of the story. Even though we got to see more about the world and the society, there were things about those
R.J.
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: space-sci-fi
Natalie
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi, read-in-2019
Phew! That was a VERY satisfying love triangle - I was constantly unsure who Delaney would ultimately choose, and I am happy she chose the guy I preferred. I definitely could have used more romance and kisses with the love interest, but I have really enjoyed this trilogy and am very happy with how it concluded. Plenty of action, plenty of excitement, an intimidating villain, and a well done love triangle, not to mention an adorable declaration of love.

This was a really good sci fi series.
ari
Jul 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult
Spoilers

Well, it wasn't my favorite book in the trilogy. I loved the fact that Delaney ended up with (view spoiler) but all these (view spoiler) and Delaney moments ruined a big part of the book for me because I didn't like them being together and their scenes were boring to say the least. Overall, it was just a fun trilogy and I enjoyed reading it.
KayCee K
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019
It's hard to believe that this is the end of this series! I've followed Delaney's story, see her grow and change over the last three books; it's bittersweet to know that it is over. I enjoy these books so much. So as the book by its self I think this would have to be my favorite. As a series ending, I felt that the characters have grown very much within these three books. With that said, the ending broke me. I was hoping for a different ending, I wanted something other things for Delaney.

It's
Haddie
WITHIN ASH AND STARDUST is amazing. I am currently on a space/scyfy kick, so this was right along my current desired reading (and watching as I've been watching many movies with the theme). I was so enthralled by Delaney's path and where she's going, not just physically, but emotionally and mentally as well. The mixture of Tristan and Ruckus, and the love triangle, was phenomenal. I felt a little confused through some of that storyline as it was not quite a clear choice who Delaney would be with ...more
Sara
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
This was so well written and might be my favorite book of the series! The story flowed very well and the character interactions were perfect! I still can’t believe the series is over because it was literally SO AMAZING! The Xenith Trilogy is definitely worth reading and I would recommend it to anyone who loves a good space adventure with some good old love triangle action. A great conclusion to a wonderful series that I enjoyed reading.
Carmel
Aug 23, 2019 rated it liked it
I went into this final book with reservations mainly due to the love triangle.

However, justice was served.

(view spoiler)
Mary Ellen
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This will forever be one of my favorite series!!! What a perfect ending to give me all the feels.
Samantha Hastings
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An exciting and satisfying to this trilogy. And she picked the boy I loved!!!
Shelley
*Source* Publisher
*Genre* Young Adult / SyFy / Romance
*Rating* 3.5

*Thoughts*

Within Ash and Stardust is the third and final installment in author Chani Lynn Feener's The Xenith Trilogy. This story begins right where Between Frost and Fury ended on a cliffhanger. Delaney Grace has survived several attempts at killing her, now she must choose her fate as well as save Earth from being destroyed. Even though she is supposed to be heir to the Basilissa (Uprisen Heir), she has two men in her life that
Abby
Jul 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: everyone, but read them in order -- No cheating!
Shelves: 2019, summer-2019
I can't say how many stars yet, until my sister has read this.
So I guess, full review to come!

Okay. Here's the review that I originally wrote when I finished during a power outage and had to write down on paper. Just letting everyone know that the review is filled with spoilers!

(view spoiler)
Fallon
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite trilogies. This was such a fun action packed and emotional ending that I loved!

I do like love triangles but without spoilers I wish there had been more of a clear front runner. Of course I had my preference but I did find myself wanting her to be more decisive about her intentions.

That being said this series is a must read! I still am giving this book 5 out of 5 stars!
Mary
Mar 20, 2019 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the conclusion of Delaney's journey and was satisfied with the conclusion of the trilogy. It was predictable and seemed more fit for a younger audience in search of a clean love story. I was hoping things would get steamier but overall liked the book.

** I received this ARC from netgalley in exchange for an honest review**
Stephanie
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This turned out being the perfect trilogy to binge read. Funny since I almost gave up early on in the first book. The writing was clunky and I wasn't really getting into the story. But I'm really glad I kept reading because I needed the excitement of creative worldbuilding and a ship I could get invested in!

One of my favorite things to read is a well-done romance (which is ironic because I get bored with a lot of genre romance novels - I much prefer romance as part of other genres), especially
Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
Kate Avery
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites-2019
I think I’ll start this review with the one thing that I was a bit frustrated with, the last two books I read in quick succession so I knew what had happened immediately before. This book pretty much picks up from where book two left off but because it has been a year since I read it I was a little lost, I could remember a lot but there were a few things I was a bit unsure of. So I did have to go back and re-read the last few chapters of book two so that this one would make sense.

I have to say
Nannette Demmler
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by Macmillan's Children's publishing group via NetGalley for an honest review.

This final book in the series was just as exciting and fun to read as the other two. While I don’t totally agree with Delaney’s choices at the end, I could see that they were the right ones for her, given her growth in this book.

Poor, poor Delaney. She has had a tough time of it, but she comes out much stronger than she started. It was fun to see her growth in this book, from a girl who had a chip on her
Alissa
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
My expectations for this book were probably a bit high, I know that, but I was really hoping... and she almost got there. But then she really didn't. I loved that the author was brave enough to end with bittersweet. It's a tough sell in the world of romance, but it felt very real. I can't even count how many theories I made and discarded, and I never believed that this is the ending we'd get--not who she ends up with (I had a feeling about that), but how. That said, this third book in the series ...more
Ashlea Morales
Nov 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Kimberley

• Tiger Queen
  • The Lady Rogue
  • Soul of Stars (Heart of Iron, #2)
  • Crown of Coral and Pearl (Crown of Coral and Pearl, #1)
  • The Traitor's Kingdom (The Traitor's Circle, #3)
  • The Beckoning Shadow (The Beckoning Shadow, #1)
  • The Last 8 (The Last 8, #1)
  • Found (Project: Adapt, #1)
  • Stealing Home
  • Defy the Fates (Constellation, #3)
  • Just My Luck
  • The Burning Shadow (Origin, #2)
  • Oath Taker (Kingdom of Runes, #1)
  • Storm and Fury (The Harbinger, #1)
  • The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
  • Sisters of Shadow and Light (Sisters of Shadow and Light, #1)
  • Bid My Soul Farewell (Give the Dark My Love, #2)
  • The Merciful Crow (The Merciful Crow, #1)
Chani majored in Creative Writing at Johnson State College in Vermont. To pay her bills, she has worked many odd jobs, including, but not limited to, telemarketing, order picking in a warehouse, and filling ink cartridges. When she isn’t writing, she’s binging TV shows, drawing, or frequenting zoos/aquariums. She is the author of the Xenith trilogy, and the teen paranormal series, The Underworld ...more

The Xenith Trilogy (3 books)
  • Amid Stars and Darkness (The Xenith Trilogy, #1)
  • Between Frost and Fury (The Xenith Trilogy, #2)