Start by marking “The Traitor's Kingdom (The Traitor's Circle, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Traitor's Kingdom (The Traitor's Circle, #3)

The Traitor's Kingdom

(The Traitor's Circle #3)

Unlikely alliances are forged and trust is shattered in the stunning conclusion to The Traitor’s Trilogy.

A new queen under threat.
An ambassador with a desperate scheme.
Two kingdoms with everything to lose.

Once a spy and counselor to the throne, Sage Fowler has secured victory for her kingdom at a terrible cost. Now an ambassador representing Demora, Sage is about to face
Published July 9th 2019 by Imprint

To ask other readers questions about The Traitor's Kingdom, please sign up.
Erin As of right now, this is the final book, but the story leaves a few things open for future exploration.

Candace Robinson
This series has been an incredible ride. My babies, Sage and Alex, have been through so much. I just needed them to have a lovely ending! The question is, do they or don't they? I'll never tell!

However, I will say, I wanted to shake people in this story and hug them and laugh with them. There was a whole lot of plotting and treatying and reveals!

The writing was just as good as the other books! The world is one filled with political intrigue and about women standing up for themselves and most of
Joshee Kun (조수아)
Once again, I have the opportunity to review a manuscript. Thanks Erin, and happy book birthday in advance! <3
Wing (bibliomeds)
pray tell,
who do i have to sell my soul to in order to get the arc of this badboi in my hands?
♠️ TABI ♠️
Jan 16, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: pre-ordered
oof this quietly intense series has perfectly matched quietly intense covers to match!!
Erin Arkin
The Traitor’s Kingdom is the third (and final) book in The Traitor’s Circle series by Erin Beaty. I have to tell you that I’ve been waiting to get my hands on this book since the end of book two and this was everything I was hoping it would be as a wrap up for Sage and Alex…as well as all their friends. No spoilers ahead for this book.

Sage is now an Ambassador representing Demora in talks with Kimisara to avoid a war and Alex is now a Major leading the Norsari that are tasked with protecting her
Rachel
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, loved, fantasy
I tried to make this book last as long as possible- how are we already at the end?? I'm not ready!

This was a great conclusion to the trilogy. The characters were well-developed and we switch between a couple third person POVs to help keep things interesting. The romance is still bomb af and the plot is full of traitors, conspiracies, assassination attempts, and other such fun things. We got some new characters and further insight into some old characters which was interesting. Honestly, I know t
*mk*
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book series has been a mess. The first book was all over the place in quality but there was potential. Sadly, the quality just declined. In this third installment, almost nothing happens. People sit around and talk. Plot points are recycled from other books in the series (and this book in the series especially felt like bits and pieces of much better novels I have read). More forgettable side characters. More bland romance (I swear half this book is driven by the lead characters’ desire to ...more
&#x1d4b1;&#x1d4be;&#x1d4b8;&#x1d4c9;&#x1d45c;&#x1d4c7;&#x1d4be;&#x1d4b6;
It’s funny when you start a series, and as time goes by your reading preferences start to change.

This is not my usual choice of reading currently, as a few years ago I was a little less picky. There’s is no magic, and it is heavily focused on politics (as well as romance) which is something that doesn’t appeal to me anymore. But that being said I feel like Erin was still able to write this story in a way that can be entertaining for many readers.

What drew me into the series was the big plot tw
Fallon
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect ending to a fantastic series. Action, politics, romance will leave you flying through the pages of this changing world. Full of lies and manipulation you will not know who to trust and who will win the ultimate war. Will they finally find peace in the countries at war or is peace an illusion that they may never attain? Read this beautiful series and final book to find out.
Janus the Erudite Artist
Love, love, love how this turned out, although it was quite obvious who the traitor was and I kept shouting at the characters in this book (not that they could hear me) with matching curses, " is the f*cking traitor!

Intense, adventurous and an incredibly gripping story. I will surely miss this series.
Stacy Kersteter
May 07, 2019 rated it liked it
The conclusion to the Traitor's Circle was a pretty good conclusion in the fact that everything seemed to have closure. I will admit that this book did not hold my attention and it was hard to want to pick it up to read it again. The season being, I am not a huge fan of books full of political stories and how to run the kingdoms. There was few action scenes and not enough suspense for me. I did enjoy Sage not being as whiny as she was in the 2nd book. I would recommend the first book to this ser ...more
Tamara
A fitting end to the series! I really enjoyed this book and the series as a whole. It was fun, exciting, and romantic. It was also incredibly frustrating at times because of conflicts between the characters due to miscommunication or the decision to take offense (yes, being offended is a choice).

Sage (turns 19) and Alex (23) in this book are still so good together, especially when they get on the same page. They both challenge and support each other, and it works. Clare drove me crazy in this bo
Lari
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Overview

This book was so hard for me to finish, not because it was bad or DNF in any way, but because I love the universe and the main characters so much. When I first started this series last year, I couldn't believe that I had never heard of it before. Looking at the series from the beginning to the end, it's unbelievable that it could be so cohesive yet simultaneously, such divergence from the original content. The character growth is also insane, Sage from the first book to now is almost com

Hope Mckenney
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have stalked the release of this book in my calendar since the begging of the series and I am tearful as it comes to its end. The squeeeeeing is real with this one. Erin Beaty is masterful in her approach to a fictional world tucked very carefully and lovingly into a place in our history. The way that she tells the story of her characters through their goals and aspirations and interlocks their fates with each other is incredibly intricate. Every moment of the character Sage’s evolution in her ...more
Colleen
This was a great conclusion to a wonderful trilogy! While I would love more books about this world, I was satisfied on how Sage's and Alex's story ends, especially the epilogue. I also liked how everything was finalized and I thought it made sense. I will say that if the author wanted to she could continue stories about this world, but focusing on one of the other characters, like Clare.

Even though this trilogy is done, I would like to unpack some points about this series. The first point conce
Gloria Green
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series!! Usually in a great epic fantasy I expect to have a heroine that is strong and brave, ready to kick some ass, is loyal but in charge of her life, and can be quite sassy but humble. I was not prepared for there to be multiple women in the story that fit that description. I definitely loved the leading lady Sage Fowler the most but my goodness, there is seriously a list of ladies that run the world in this series. Girl Power!!

With that being said there are just enough perfect
Emerald May
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-library
Overall a satisfying ending to a great trilogy! I will say right in the beginning, though, that book 2 was by far my favorite of the three.

This one started off a bit slow for me...it almost felt very forced. As if the plot line was there but readers needed to be pushed into it? I don’t know how to describe it. Halfway through, though, things improved for me. The typical fast pace, twists and turns, and political intrigue were all there keeping me hooked until the very end!

I was a bit annoyed th
Taylor Sanders
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a wonderful ending. I stayed up way past my bedtime to finish this beauty and will be going into work with not my usual amount of sleep.

But it was worth it.

I loved this series for how out of the norm it is, Sage isn’t a princess, Alex isn’t a prince they are just people trying so the right and it’s so refreshing. I loved how I didn’t even need to a reread before diving it, but now I want to. Because I just closed the book and I already miss them.

I connected to Sage a lot in the book
nicole gugino
I received an advanced copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

I would give this book and the series a 3.5 out of 5 overall. I had not read the series before receiving the arc so this gave me an opportunity to read all three of them at one time.

I enjoyed the start this series especially with the element of matchmakers and the "soft power" wielded by women in this society. However as the series went on and concluded I was asking myself what sets this series apart from o
Reece
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Everything wrapped up nicely, though I could see the twist coming for miles and miles. How many times did I narrow my eyes and mutter to myself, "I hate you." Many. Honestly that was probably the biggest disappointment for me. Because I was expecting it for so long, it felt really rushed and not as grand and "YES! IN YOUR FACE MUTHAFUGGA!" as I would have liked it to be. I like that things are all tied up, but there is still a possibility of another series based in this world. I'd like to read m ...more
Mary Seaman
Well, this one was kinda a let down for me especially after the first two being SO good. I found this one predictable and pondered quitting many times. It just had some boring moments and I found a lot of the characters to be too whiny. I know you're on the brink of war and y'all are young and yet are in charge of countries but still, no need to fret over such small problems. Regardless, I definitely recommend the other books in the series. But this one was a bit disappointing, I do hate to say ...more
Kim
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thanks NetGalley for the advanced copy. I found the writing in this book to be wonderful, absolutely engrossing. Characters grow and their actions are believable and genuine (hence why it's so engrossing. The plot lagged a bit for me, but Sage and her journey continued to be entertaining and fun! However, I would really enjoy a few detailed maps to help me keep everything straight. The ending was very satisfying and closed most loose ends. I judge a series by its ending and this one hit the spot ...more
Paige
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Disclaimer: I received the e-arc of this book for free from Netgalley, but all opinions are my own and I have already purchased the hardcover of this book with my own money.

WOW! What an epic conclusion to this trilogy! I am literally in awe of the way that this series has become so complex and intricate with each passing book. It's easily one of my fave book series of all time and I already want to re-read it. I love the attention that the author paid to the injuries that Sage endured in the se
Samantha Hastings
A wonderful ending to an amazing series! It’s hard to write a review of a third book without giving away spoilers, but I loved Sage’s character development. I am still completely in love with Alex, who also grows in this book. The secondary characters continue to be well-developed and to display among them strong female characters. I did guess the villain early, but I still utterly enjoyed every word of the story.
Kat Kennedy
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I will just be here screaming forever into the void about how much I loved this book. I’m so sad that it’s over, but it was such a BEAUTIFUL conclusion to this trilogy. I already miss every single one of the characters so much, but especially Sage and Alex. I could read about them forever. Anyways, the trend of reading new releases within 24 hours, well aware that they will break my heart, continues and now I shall try to put it back together in time for the next author to rip it out.
Teresa Jensen
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: net-galley
Sage is entrusted with king's faith as she represents the kingdom in peace negotiations with their hostile southern neighbor. She sets up a backdoor conference with the queen that ends with an assassination attempt. As she and the queen work their way back to the negotiations, more deaths occur as the assassin remains at large.
Erica
Jul 15, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: july-2019-tbr
The Traitor’s Kingdom is the final book in the Traitor’s Circle series. This series follows Sage, a clever, opinionated young woman who doesn’t want to marry and instead apprentices with a matchmaker. She ends up working to match some of the most eligible young men and women in her kingdom. She lives among them to get to know them, but not everyone is who they seem.

I definitely enjoyed this series, but it probably won’t ever make it on my favorites list. The first book, The Traitor’s Kiss, was
Madelynn Storm
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so nervous going into this book. I couldn't predict at all what could happen! I had to brace myself, but this book did not disappoint! With a lot of intrigue like the first book, it keeps you on your toes until the very end! These books truly are beautiful inside and out. One time when you can actually judge a book by its cover!
donna
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thank you Imprint for the free arc via Edelweiss. I loved following the continuing story of Sage and Alex. I felt that he finally saw her as an equal and not a damsel that needed to be saved and kept safe. The political maneuvering was entertaining. I so hope there is another book.
Penny
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can't wait for more

I absolutely loved this trilogy from this new author! It is 4am, as I stated up all night to finish the last book and everything about it was superb. I hope she comes out with something else very soon!

• Soul of Stars (Heart of Iron, #2)
  • Untitled (Impostors, #4)
  • Untitled (The Beautiful, #2)
  • Vow of Thieves (Dance of Thieves, #2)
  • The Dragon's Revenge
  • Untitled
  • Untitled (Mirage, #3)
  • The Empire of Gold (The Daevabad Trilogy, #3)
  • Sisters of Shadow and Light (Sisters of Shadow and Light, #1)
  • Tears of Frost (Heart of Thorns, #2)
  • Queen of Ruin (Grace and Fury, #2)
  • The Nemesis (Diabolic, #3)
  • The Sky Weaver (Iskari, #3)
  • The Midnight Lie
  • Untitled
  • Sisters of Sword and Song
  • When She Reigns (Fallen Isles, #3)
  • Untitled (The Book of Dust, #3)
***Hello Readers! I just want to pop in here and explain that I do not accept friend requests on social media (Goodreads included) unless I know you in real life for several reasons, foremost being the nature of my husband's military job. I promise it isn't personal, and I appreciate everyone who wants to know more about me!***

Erin Beaty was born and raised in Indianapolis, Indiana, which means sh

The Traitor's Circle (3 books)
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
  • The Traitor's Ruin (The Traitor's Circle, #2)