Start by marking “The 91-Story Treehouse: Babysitting Blunders!” as Want to Read:
The 91-Story Treehouse: Babysitting Blunders!

The 91-Story Treehouse: Babysitting Blunders!

(Treehouse #7)

New York Times-bestselling team Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton invite readers to come hang out with them in their 91-Story Treehouse--the seventh book in the illustrated chapter book series filled with Andy and Terry's signature slapstick humor!

Andy and Terry live in a 91-story treehouse. (It used to be a 78-story treehouse, but they keep getting ideas for new stories!) I
Expected publication: January 1st 2021 by Square Fish (first published August 8th 2017)

Start your review of The 91-Story Treehouse: Babysitting Blunders!
Sophie Crane
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just liked the story and I would love to live in a HUGE 91 storey treehouse. I think they should add a automatic machine and the machine can do your homework for you! That would be awesome!
Grace Cortese
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read all the treehouse books and this would have to be the best treehouse book I've ever read!! I read the entire book in 2 hours and I absolutely loved it!!
Julia
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My son read this to me, and it was very funny. We got our copy at the launch show which was also very funny. Such a great series.

My son and I are learning Italian and every time the big red button was mentioned we kept chanting "premi il bottone!"
Jack
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
yet another amazing, silly, and crazy tree house adventure. Andy and Terry go on another journey to their weird world. It is a great book that I would recommend to all people who have who like hilarious books.
Jeff  Wheels
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book because of the illustrations. The big red button was nice. Love Rainbows
Rochelle
I read this one with my twelve year old. He absolutely loved it, as he has loved all the books so far. It was fun and funny, and I love all the little gems you find in the illustarions - and so does he. It's easy to see why these books are such a hit.
Desna
Another funny book in the series that children will love.
Isaac
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book. Finished it in a day!
Cindy Mitchell *Kiss the Book*
The 91-Story Treehouse by Andy Griffiths, illustrated by Terry Denton. 363 pages, Feiwel and Friends (Macmillan), 2017. $14.

Language: G (9 swears); Mature Content: G; Violence: G.

BUYING ADVISORY: EL, MS - OPTIONAL

AUDIENCE APPEAL: AVERAGE

Andy and Terry are back again, with an even bigger treehouse. It comes fully loaded with its own desert island and a submarine sandwich shop that makes sandwiches the size of actual submarines. There is also a mysterious big red button that could be disastrous, o
TheBookWorm🐛 🐛
I just love the treehouse books. Each one is funnier or more awesome then the last. They are all hilarious, and they are all fun to read. I look forward to reading the next book in this amazing series.
Christabel Tomlinson
Fantastic - my 9yr old is loving these books
Anthony
Silly babysitting fun with Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton in their 91 story treehouse as they try to finish the book they're writing, and baby sit their publisher's, Mr. Big Nose, three children while he and his wife attend the opera. High jinks run rapid throughout the tree house as the writers try to corral the children, and meet their deadline.
ɥʇǝS
I liked this book. it is full of humor and quite interesting. However i started to loose focus during the book and i feel it failed to keep the audiences attention.
Emily
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved The 91-Story Treehouse. I'm a big fan of the series, and even though I'm an adult, I always put these books on hold at the library as soon as possible. And, as we all know, Terry and Andy can get in A LOT of trouble in one day. I love the creativity in Griffiths's and Denton's books, and I look forward to the next one.
Liz
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think this book was FantastiMazing! the story includes: whirlpools , submarine sandwich, desert islands, giant spider web, a fortune teller, babysitting and BIG RED BUTTONS! my favourite part was when andy and terry pushed the big red button.
Caitlin Zinnow
awesome I would read it again any time
Todd
Oct 13, 2018 rated it liked it
I must confess, this was the first book in this series that I've read. That being said, it didn't take me too long to understand the premise or understand the motivations of the character. This book has the heft necessary to make the young reader feel proud of their choice. It has enough humor and randomness to hold the attention of kids who struggle.

As a kid, I didn't enjoy comic books. The small writing gave me headaches and I think I had a hard time following the storyline. As an adult, it h
Barbara
This seventh book in the series follows the usual plot line with 13 new stories having been added to that treehouse, the kind of treehouse of which many youngsters surely dream. After all, it features whirlpools, a less-than-trustworthy fortune teller, and even a sub sandwich that can transform into a real submarine. All of these and more strange objects will come in handy as Andy and Terry somehow get stuck babysitting Mr. Big Nose's grandchildren while he and his wife attend the opera. Readers ...more
Kyoto
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is the 91 storey treehouse it has lots of adventurous parts like when andy jumps in the shark tank. Also when the kids go to the huge water tornado and they got stuck in it. Andy and terry and Jill have to babysit Mr Big nose children. They get in bad places in the tree house like the chain saw room. There is a brainwasher in the treehouse. If people ask questions to her she washes your brain but andy and terry ask her question what will she do to andy and terry?
I think this book is go
Evan Micheals
This was the first Treehouse book that I read to one of my children. It was an exercise in absurdism, but Melanie enjoyed it. It got serious with some lifelong advice to the children, “knowledge is power” “read!”, and then apologised for doing the same. It is an entry level drug, designed to get kids hooked on reading. I now know where some of the things that my boys say comes from. Bravo to the writers for this.

I hope it works. Reading is one of the best ways to free yourself from the forces th
Ha ha! Well, Daniel has read this whole series and he introduced one of the books to Juliana during our stay at home orders of Coronavirus in spring 2020. By the time she got to the second book to read that we had at our house, I ended up reading most of all of this one to her. I can see why the kids like these books - there are tons and tons of silly, crazy and creative things that happen in each book - and even though these are size-able books (over 300 pages), they are quick reads because it' ...more
Jules Loz
Eliza  Wood
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Join Andy and Terry in their ridiculous 91-storey treehouse! Go for a spin in the world's most powerful whirlpool, take a ride in a submarine sandwich, get marooned on a desert island, hang out in a giant spider web, visit the fortune teller's tent to get your fortune told by Madame Know-it-all and decide whether or not to push the mysterious big red button. Well, what are you waiting for? Come on up! This series is just getting bigger and better, I would have to say its one of my favourite seri ...more
Connor
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I short that this was a very good book it is a book that will not take long to read.
I found this book interesting because the book is about the author and illustrator writing this book and the whole series is like that.
this book is the 7th book the treehouse series it started with the 13 story tree house and each book they add another 13 storys on to the treehouse.
this was good it had miseries fortune teller.
this fortune teller is a wanted fortune teller.
this book is good for someone who to
Pat
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the 7th installment in the 13-story Treehouse series. 91 stories of varied habitats from a submarine sub sandwich in an undersea world, to a desert island, to a giant whirlpool in the sky. Now add the main characters, Andy and Terry, and 3 kids they are babysitting which is definitely a recipe for disaster. And don't forget the fortune teller who turns out to be the evil nemesis. 376 pages with fun activities from crosswords, spot the difference, and word searches tacked on at the end. N ...more
Serenity
*I received a free review copy of this book from the publisher through my district library services*

Many of my students have really enjoyed this series and will probably be excited to see it on the shelf. The humor is not really my cup of tea, but I can see how the silliness and lively illustrations have appeal. In this installment, Andy and Terry agree to baby sit Mr. Big Nose's grandkids, and of course chaos ensues. They rely on their friends to help them get out of a tight spot. Probably the
Mompop
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Personally liked this one the most from this particular series. A little bit of ABC(s), number sense, rhyming, etc... even a song or two (just in case you need a bit of variation for read-alouds). Only possible distraction are the added "extras" at the end (crosswords, speech bubbles, etc...) - my copy was "pristine" not sure how long that will last once the copy goes into general circulation.
Maeli Gleason
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
this was funny and the ending was spectacular! i love how there were games at the end (even though i couldn't do them, i got it at the library) and the games were cool, too! it is cool how CENSORED CENSORED snd CENSORED happen at CENSORED. ( no spoilers! ) please read this book. recommended for 7&up ...more
AMY
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Grades 4-5
376 pages. This book never ends with silly adventures. This time the friends end up babysitting Mr. Bignose’s grandkids. Madame-Know-it-All poses a big problem and they use a whirlpool as a transport. Hilarious illustrations and non-stop plot keep a reader engaged for a long time. I really enjoy this series. Tons of fun. Perfect for boys and girls in Grades 4-5. Highly recommended.
Pam
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: middle-grades
Readers will love the humor in this rendition of the treehouse. The new levels they've added bring more adventures and fun. This time Andy & Terry are babysitting Mr. Big Nose's three grandchildren. Together with Jill, they explore all of the new levels and survive until the next day. ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• WeirDo (WeirDo #1)
  • The World’s Worst Children
  • Crazy Weird! (Weirdo #6)
  • Super Weird! (WeirDo #4)
  • Even Weirder! (WeirDo #2)
  • Mega Weird! (WeirDo #7)
  • The World’s Worst Parents
  • The World’s Worst Children 2
  • Dog Man: Fetch-22 (Dog Man, #8)
  • Everything's Amazing [sort of] (Tom Gates, #3)
  • Fing
  • Slime
  • The Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Treasure Hunt (Judy Moody & Stink, #2)
  • Extra Weird! (WeirDo #3)
  • Excellent Excuses [and Other Good Stuff] (Tom Gates, #2)
  • Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild (Dog Man, #6)
  • Dog Man: Lord of the Fleas (Dog Man, #5)
  • License to Thrill (The Genius Files, #5)
Andy Griffiths is Australia’s most popular children’s writer. He is the author of over 20 books, including nonsense verse, short stories, comic novels and plays. Over the past 15 years Andy’s books have been New York Times bestsellers, won over 50 children’s choice awards, been adapted as a television cartoon series and sold over 5 million copies worldwide.

Andy is best known as the author of the

Treehouse (10 books)
  • The 13-Storey Treehouse
  • The 26-Storey Treehouse
  • The 39-Storey Treehouse
  • The 52-Storey Treehouse
  • The 65-Storey Treehouse
  • The 78-Storey Treehouse
  • The 104-Story Treehouse: Dental Dramas  Jokes Galore!
  • The 117-Story Treehouse: Dots, Plots  Daring Escapes!
  • The 130-Story Treehouse