Start by marking “Tangled IN YOU (IN YOU, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tangled IN YOU (IN YOU, #1)

Tangled IN YOU

(IN YOU #1)

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
How do you begin to live when an unbearable tragedy only allows you to exist?

You become me.

A construct of perfect lines and shields built to protect the heart, allowing only short gasps of air and small rays of sunlight in, to endure the pain.

My life was left in ruins when I lost everyone I loved. I forfeited everything I once was to keep their memories protected from e
Published November 7th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Tangled IN YOU, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tangled IN YOU

Laura- BookBistroBlog
Tangled In You
By: Cassandra Night
3 Stars

First off, I would like to say, anyone who has the courage to put their thoughts into words into a book and then hit publish, are true warriors in my world! Cassandra Night has done just that with Tangled In You, her debut novel. Congratulations to YOU for having the courage to enter into the ever-growing world of Indie Authors.

Tangled In You is a story of how one woman who has suffered from losing everyone she loved manages to compartmentalize the pain s
Teresa Juckett
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have to say this book was soo damn good and boy did it take me on one emotional draining rollercoaster ride after another.

This is the debut book by a new arthur for me and this book absolutely gut punched me more than once as it took me on one emotional ride after another.

Sandra/Cassandra who was dealt more devastation and grief than a person should have to go through in one lifetime.
She's been dealt such a blow she hides her feeling's and stores them away and never deals with her grief unti
Karen Roma
Nov 05, 2018 rated it liked it
3 1/2 Star Review......

"Tangled IN YOU is obviously my first read by Ms Night as this is her debut novel. A deep and often confronting story of the internal battle to move on with life when everything you know and love has been stripped form your very existence. Cassandra is essentially a troubled and fragile character who is preyed upon by her strong, powerful and dominant boss, Logan. Their journey is difficult, complex and challenging, and definitely not over when the last page is turned.
Ms
Tashia Jennings
Genieinachanelbottle
Sarah Wathen
Sep 16, 2018
Cassandra Night is a new author of unusual heart-breaking, soul healing stories full of hope and love.

She lives in England with her two sons and very patient husband, enjoying coffee mornings and books like chocolate desserts.

Cassandra Night is an obsessive reader of romance, and since she found a new passion in writing, now she loves to submerge herself in her own stories too.

She writes real, fl

IN YOU (2 books)
  • Entwined IN YOU (IN YOU, #2)