Start by marking “Tangled IN YOU (IN YOU, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tangled IN YOU (IN YOU, #1)

Tangled IN YOU

(IN YOU #1)

How do you begin to live when an unbearable tragedy only allows you to exist?

You become me.

A construct of perfect lines and shields built to protect the heart, allowing only short gasps of air and small rays of sunlight in, to endure the pain.

My life was left in ruins when I lost everyone I loved. I forfeited everything I once was to keep their memories protected from e
Published November 7th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Tangled IN YOU, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tangled IN YOU

Laura- BookBistroBlog
Tangled In You
By: Cassandra Night
3 Stars

First off, I would like to say, anyone who has the courage to put their thoughts into words into a book and then hit publish, are true warriors in my world! Cassandra Night has done just that with Tangled In You, her debut novel. Congratulations to YOU for having the courage to enter into the ever-growing world of Indie Authors.

Tangled In You is a story of how one woman who has suffered from losing everyone she loved manages to compartmentalize the pain s
Caroline
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This book just took hold on my emotions from page one. I was feeling something through the entire book no matter if it was sadness, hope, love, desperation, anger it all just kept on coming to me. It is a hard book to read because normally you read about people that are closed of with grief long after and not when they are still so consumed by it they can barely live. Cassandra Night took you on this journey with her where she pulled you into her universe and showed you how pain and grief
Natalie
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was sent this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.
What an amazing and captivating debut!
I wasnt keen on Logan at the very beginning but have been captured by him. Cassandra and Logan are both amazing and Cassandra's pain and torment is so heart breaking. Im blown away by this book and highly reccomend it to everyone.
I cannot wait for the next installment to this book and hope Cassandra and Logan find the happiness they so deserve.
Thank you for such an amazing book!
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm not going to lie, I went back & forth about the rating because I was torn, as Tangled IN YOU was a fantastic story that took me for a ride, however, it took me a bit to really figure out what was going on. Once I got my bearings, OMG, I couldn't turn the pages quickly enough. It's the story of Cassandra, who has suffered such unimaginable tragedies in her past, has started over. She has a new job, flat, and seems to be doing well. At a meeting, she meets Logan Cade, CEO of the Bank she w ...more
Anastasia シ
*a copy was provided by NetGalley*

Wow.
This is the debut book by a new author for me and this book is absolutely heartbreaking and such an emotional ride.

I usually love reading books like this one, but, I had a hard time connecting with the Cassandra/Sandra. The flow of the story was weird, I felt like something more was missing, I just can't place my finger on it. Logan and Cassandra's story is complex and so raw.

I'm looking forward to the next book.

Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Tumb
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc, blog-tour
This is obviously my first read by this author as it is her debut novel and I can't wait to read more by her. I can only wait to see how much this author will grow in her talent of writing.

This is the story of Cassandra/ Sandra and Logan.

Sandra has been through one of the most horrific things a person can go through. She is barely able to function and because of some poor yet drastic measures by her family, she has tried to become a different person, Cassandra.

A very dominant, sexy and confiden
CLEO
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
**ARC REVIEW**

Cassandra is a difficult character to connect with in the beginning, until you fully understand the turmoil she is going through internally. Her episodes are sometimes confusing to handle but once you realize the state she's in, you understand why she's having these episodes.

She meets Logan and for one night she let's go her facade and loses herself in Logan. Reality sinks in and she realizes she can't continue or her barriers will be broken and all she's been hiding will come to
Teri
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well hot darn this debut novel from this author is a definite emotional mind melt and yes it is carried over into a second book. This emotional story deals with Cassandra who wasn't free to grieve her losses which in turn morphed into so much more. But that's not it. He shows up. He calls to her like no other but he doesn't know what she hides. When they, through circumstances end up more than a weekend fling, find themselves together they also find there is much to work on. This author takes us ...more
Megan
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
This one just missed the mark for me. I had a hard time connecting with the characters. The writing style was a bit hard to follow, the flow of it all was off and it made it hard to become immersed into the story line. I made it a little less than half way through and stopped. I may pick it back up at another time. But as for right now this one just didn’t work for me.

**ARC kindly provided to me by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.***
Tera Comer
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
**Read with Kindle Unlimited**
This is obviously my first read by this author as it is her debut novel. This book is full of emotions, good, bad, sad, all very intense and raw. It drew me in and I couldn’t put it down. The emotional ride that the main character puts you through is absolutely heartbreaking.
Bookmarks by Jasmina
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I can't find enough words to describe how beautiful, breathtaking and heartbreaking this story was. It will play with your emotions, mess with your mind and definitely will stay with you forever.
Tangled in You is the first part in "IN YOU" series and also a debut novel of the author Cassandra Night. I really like to explore new to me authors and also finding their storytale. I'm so glad that I read it.

Cassandra/Sandra, broken woman after terrible tragedy was lost somewhere between her past and o
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Emotionally beautiful debut story

Cassandra Night's debut novel ripped my heart in two and sent my emotions spinning in circles. While not ending on a cliffhanger, there is a part two to Cassandra/Sandra and Logan's story.

Sandra suffers a devastating loss, which she is unable to grieve for in her own way due to outside interference. As a result she buries all of her emotions and now goes by Cassandra. But Cassandra is not as stable as she appears, this really becomes apparent when Logan enters he
Athena
Jan 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, read-in-2019
⭐⭐⭐ 3 STARS

I commend Cassandra Night with the release of her debut novel. It must truly be difficult to pour you heart and soul into a book and hope that your readers are captivated by your words. You can sense the turmoil the main character is in when you read the synopsis, which is one of the points that beckoned to me.

In the beginning of the book I found it hard to understand and relate to Cassandra / Sandra. But as the storyline progressed, I started to sympathize with her more as we follow
Christi Fowler
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Genre: Fiction - Romance, Family, Women's
Standalone: Nope
Part of a Series: Book 1 in the In You series
POV: Cassandra/Sandra and Logan
Steam Level: Toasty at times
5/5

Cassandra Night's debut novel is an emotional rollercoaster through love, loss, grief, and healing. Tangled In You is one of those haunting novels that stick with you. You feel Sandra's pain and sorrow and Cassandra's journey toward healing. It's a lesson on how faking it until you make it may not always work as you plan, on how to lo
Teresa Juckett
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have to say this book was soo damn good and boy did it take me on one emotional draining rollercoaster ride after another.

This is the debut book by a new arthur for me and this book absolutely gut punched me more than once as it took me on one emotional ride after another.

Sandra/Cassandra who was dealt more devastation and grief than a person should have to go through in one lifetime.
She's been dealt such a blow she hides her feeling's and stores them away and never deals with her grief unti
Naughty Nightie
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow, Cassandra has done an amazing job with this book it makes you feel all the emotions Cassandra and Logan go through. Cassandra has a traumatic experience when she is younger when she loses her two children. Her family does the unspeakable to her to get over it from which she never recovers. Cassandra has a one night stand with Logan and tells him despite having a strong attraction for him she can never be with him. Therefore they go their separate ways until Cassandra gets some news and trie ...more
Kiersten (Frozen in Fiction)
I was sent this book by the author in exchange for an honest review!

This is the story of Sandra, who is constantly battling her pain from losing all of her loved ones everyday and the story of how she learns to cope with that pain and suffering. This was a very emotional story to read and I think the emotions portrayed by Sandra were executed very well and were realistic to the situations at hand.

I loved the love interest, CEO Logan Cade and I thought the chemistry between Sandra and Logan was
Michelle
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is a very intense story from the beginning to the end. It is a love story with a very unexpected twist, and when you don’t expect it to get complicated, it does. However, it’s in a way that makes sense to the story, not to prolong it, it’s needed. This book is full of emotions, good, bad, sad, all very intense and raw. It drew me in, like I couldn’t put it down. It is a cliffhanger, though, but the next book is out already. I normally hate cliffhangers, but in this story it was needed. ...more
arcticbooklover
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-books
At first I struggled with the concept of this story, but as I kept on reading I slowly started to like this book more and more.
Some characters I liked, others not so much. One I hated for a short while but ended up finding him all right in the end.

The mind can be a big mystery and grief can make you do strange things.
Life isn't easy. And I think it's important to bring the darkness out in the light. To put words on the difficult things.
This story touched me. I'm drawn towards the pain, the gri
Karen Roma
Nov 05, 2018 rated it liked it
3 1/2 Star Review......

"Tangled IN YOU is obviously my first read by Ms Night as this is her debut novel. A deep and often confronting story of the internal battle to move on with life when everything you know and love has been stripped form your very existence. Cassandra is essentially a troubled and fragile character who is preyed upon by her strong, powerful and dominant boss, Logan. Their journey is difficult, complex and challenging, and definitely not over when the last page is turned.
Ms
Lisa
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tangled in You is a debut novel by Cassandra Night. I found this to be quite good. Once I started I couldn’t put it down.

Like the other reviewers I found myself being taking on an emotional ride. The author did a fantastic job capturing the emotional side of loss and how hard it can be to start over.

For me, this book is about loss, finding forgiveness, and the possibility of second chances. It does leave you on a small cliffy, but it just makes me anxious for the next one

I will definitely conti
Alicia Harrietha
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Impressed!! For Cassandra Night this is her first book and it was full of emotion and heartbreak. the story was not as predictable as I thought it would be, its flow was very good. I may have felt a few things missing in the storyline but not enough to pull me out of the story. The main character Cassandra is so broken by loss that she cannot seem to find her way again, that is until she meets a strong CEO type, Logan. he is just what she needs to challenge her to live again. Overall I felt a re ...more
Gwen Shafer
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by Cassandra. She gripped me from the beginning with this book. I honestly didn't know where she was going to take me with this storyline. I ended up on quite the ride. A tragic event changes her life then she gets a second chance but her haunting past won't let her move on to her future. Gripping suspense hold on to your seat moments.Very well written and interesting. Can't wait to see what happens in the next one.
Bibliophile  Chloe
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow!! What an introduction to a new and new to me author!

This story is going to put your heart through the wringer.

This is the story of Cassandra/Sandra and Logan.

Cassandra/Sandra is the same but totally different person.  Sandra has been through one of the most horrific things a person can go through.  She is barely able to function and because of some poor yet drastic measures by her family, she has tried to become a different person, Cassandra.  Cassandra is a "normal" as she can make herse
Bec
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Debut work for an awesome Author

From a beautiful soul came a truly amazing story of tragedy
Loss, pain, love, acceptance and survival.

I had no idea where the story was heading with Sandra/Cassandra and Logan but I knew he’d not let me down!

I cannot wait to watch this author grow, develop and SOAR ❤
Spunky N Sassy
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Fantastic Book

This book was fantastic! I absolutely loved this book and I can’t wait for book two!
Michelle
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tangled in You by Cassandra Night

I am voluntarily reviewing this ARC.

This book starts out with extreme tragedy. My heart broke immediately watching Cassandra cope with a grief that is unimaginable. Then enters Logan, alpha from second one. Their chemistry is combustible. I loved their beginning. As the story progresses, it becomes clear that even as deep as her wounds go, from wounds that we can see, there are even deeper wounds. Cassandra is a character with so much depth and soul, and Logan is
Lori Hammons
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cassandra and Logan's story gets off to a rough start. This story is heart-wrenching and heart-warming at the same time. A must read.
allieereads
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
Melissa Schaub
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well I am surprised to find out that this was the author’s debut novel and I can’t wait to see what is store for Cassandra and Logan. Their story is not easy, it is not all warm and fuzzy; it is heartbreaking and devastating. But it also gives you strength and hope.

Cassandra has recreated herself after some devastating, souls crushing loss followed up by crazy betrayal. She has learned to plaster on a fake smile and move through life in a state of grief and denial.

Logan is the CEO of a huge ba
Cassandra Night is a new author of unusual heart-breaking, soul healing stories full of hope and love.

She lives in England with her two sons and very patient husband, enjoying coffee mornings and books like chocolate desserts.

Cassandra Night is an obsessive reader of romance, and since she found a new passion in writing, now she loves to submerge herself in her own stories too.

She writes real, fl

IN YOU (2 books)
  • Entwined IN YOU (IN YOU, #2)