Start by marking “Vincent (Boys of Brighton #8)” as Want to Read:
Vincent (Boys of Brighton #8)

Vincent

(Boys of Brighton #8)

ONLY THE STRONG

When he moved to Brighton, novelist Tristan Michaels was thrilled to leave his past behind. Trauma and danger had shattered his world and almost ruined his life. When everything finally seems to be settling down, he becomes embroiled in his best friend’s drama, which leads to more danger and…Vincent. And while love at first sight had been the stuff of Tris
Published July 15th 2018 by Boroughs Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Vincent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vincent

Start your review of Vincent (Boys of Brighton #8)
Becca
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Possible trigger warnings: serial killer, stalking, assault, psycho
Man what these guys go through. I’ve always loved Vincent’s quiet way, since I met him in the beginning. He just has this way about him that shows such a quiet strength. There’s just something about the Indian way. And with him coming from a good Navajo line, it’s ingrained in him. And I love that. He doesn’t need to fill the silence with words and his actions show everything he feels. He’s just a perfect person for Tristan in ev
Kaila
Jun 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
so sexy.. so fun and action packed.. so many amazing emorions and personalities.. those are so amazing to get to know these characters and who they are. it is wonderful series and i cant wait to see whats next!
Karolina Cebula
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When Vincent meets Tristan, his heart starts to beat faster and thoughts are revolving around the attractive novelist only. He's a lost cause, he 's totally love-struck. Unfortunately, it turns out that the demons of the past followed Tristan up to Brighton and now Vincent's beloved is in great danger. Danger that not only them, but also their friends will have to face. After all, madness doesn't recognize compromises and is capable of anything to get what it wants.

For some time, the main charac
Charlotte
I tell ya, this town is not the place to live if you want to live in a safe little small town! these poor characters face all kinds of crime and violence in each book! Vincent and Travis are the main characters in this installment.

Vincent is an interesting character. He is of Navaho decent and a retired navy seal. Of course, there works with the sentinels. When Travis appeared in the previous book... Vincent was taken with his "sparrow" immediately. Even though his name is the title of the book,
Shannon  M. Williams
May 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A Suspenseful, Steamy Novella!
Book 8 of the Boys of Brighton series of M/M romantic novellas had me on the edge of my seat! In M. Tasia’s “Vincent,” the title character, a former Navy SEAL and an integral member of the Sentinels, is thrown together with a beautifully flamboyant romance writer. Vincent has a deeply ingrained respect for his Navajo heritage, and the honorable man loves the family he has discovered in his team and the Brighton community (and I love that we get to revisit characters
Coastie  Mom
Jun 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Once again, M Tasia has written another story to pull at your heartstrings. This is the story of Vincent and Tristan. Tristan is Grady’s friend who came to help him when Grady was heartbroken over Ben (which of course, he had no reason to be after all was said and done!) Tristan is an author who is sweet, sassy and cares so much for others that he puts everyone’s happiness and wellbeing before his own. Vincent is the alpha who is over protective, quiet and philosophical. When Vincent lays eyes o ...more
Stephanie W
May 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
Former Navy Seal, Vincent Greyson, became a member of the Sentinels. he was tasked with guarding a novelist. Not supposed to fall for the man you are sworn to protect.

Tristan Michaels thought his life would change for the better upon his move to Brighton. Just when the dust began to settle and his writing is going well, he becomes ensnared in someone else's drama. Travis's drama.

Out of the grasp of danger and into the protection of... a novel becoming reality.
Love that was meant to blossom is
R
Tristan, author, fabulous in every way, and crazy about Vincent. Vincent, Navajo, founding member of the Sentinel’s, protector by nature, and crazy about Tristan.

Once again trouble comes to Brighton, stalking Tristan. Vincent rallied the troops (Sentinels) and they go on alert.

This book wasn’t the best in the series but it was ok. I didn’t connect to Tristan and Vincent like I did some of the other couples. It seemed like their courtship was forced into the background so that the Sentinels and t
Brianne McCallum
Jun 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was given a free arc copy from the author for review.

This was another very quick read and a great addition to the series. Low heat and medium angst. I love this couple. They are sweet and have great chemistry. There is lots of hurt/comfort. I'll leave off half a star simply cause there were a few things that seemed far fetched to me but otherwise I found the plot very interesting and couldn't put it down. There is lots of drama and just the right amount of suspense and a surprise en
Eliza
May 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
I loved this work, it was such a sweet and endearing read watching Vincent and Tristan together. I loved watching their love blossom as the were there for each other and worked through their problems. The twists and turns with in the story was fantastic and the growth was very well illustrated. I loved how they started coming together in Grady's story and having their own story was a great way of weaving things together. This series is fantastic.

Five out of Five stars.

I received a free copy of t
Kathryn Manzella
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Vincent is the eighth book in the Boys of Brighton series by M. Tasia. This is a contemporary m/m romance that mixes suspense, romance and steam. I love Vincent and Tristan together and their insta-love. The story had me fully invested and fit perfectly with the rest of the series. I feel like I enjoy each book even more than the last with this series.
Janet Hunt
Jul 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Vincent was a seal and is now part of the Sentinels. Tristan is a writer who has had a traumatic past. They meet and have instant chemistry, but danger always lurks around every corner with the Boys of Brighton! Good story, quick short read. Loved it!
I am voluntarily leaving a review form an ARC that I received. My reviews are solely based on my thoughts and opinions.
Suzanne Irving
May 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t like this book in The Men of Brighton series as much as I did some of the others. Nothing against the writing I just think it made me a bit squeamish as it deals with stalking. The writing is as good as ever and this was still a roller coaster ride of a book.

Sara Sigler
Mar 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Vincent met Travis who was an author when he moved to Brighton to be with his best friend Grady. He was sent to guard over Travis because there was so much that was coming at him. Can’t really believe that I had the wrong person figured doing the things to Travis. Great book! Had to keep reading to see how things were going to come out!
MM Book
Jun 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Vincent is my favorite story in the Boys of Brighton series. The action and the suspense kept me guessing - it was quite unpredictable and impressive. As with all the books within the series, I love the characters.

Nicki Rowe
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this series but I didn't like this book as much as some of the others. I felt like the story was rushed and there was not a lot of development between Tristan and Vincent. I felt like there was less action in this story compared to the other stories. I still liked the story overall but for me this one is a 3.8 out of 5. ...more
Kelly
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
While this wasn't my favorite, it's still a really good read.

Tristan and Vincent were perfect for each other.

Loved the twists the author threw in. Kept me on the edge of my seat, and I didn't put the book down until the very end. Now I'm excited for Shadows book.

4 big stars!

Nicole
Oct 09, 2018 rated it liked it
A good quick uncomplicated, no great thought needed to read bk and series. Enjoyable and Entertaining. Insta Love, Insta Relationship, Insta Connection.
Worth the read. Recommend. Series best read in order.
Tracy
Jun 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Tristan finds true love with Vincent, his protector. He has a stalker that is an ex boyfriend that won't take no for an answer. On top of that he gets gravely ill and is hospitalize. However, making plans with the man of his dreams makes it all worthwhile! ...more
Cynthia Brooks
Jun 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Vincent meets Tristan when the team was helping Tristan's best friend. They're together now but Tristan's psycho ex is stalking him. I really enjoyed this book.
Rosie
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another good book

This is a great series. Good story lines, full of emotion , feelings and plenty of heat. The characters are awesome.
Kristina
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love Tristan; his bright clothes and love of writing romance novels made him awesome and everything Vincent wanted in a partner. Vincent had me giddy from the moment he locked eyes on Tristan. It was sweet and hot and I loved their whole dynamic.
Elaine
Mar 18, 2019
avid reader 1
Jul 26, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Daddy From Flames (Dragon Firefighters, #1)
  • Lost Boy (Secret Desires, #2)
  • His Stubborn Bear (Bears of Asheville #1)
  • Devil (The Marchesi Family, #3)
  • Beautiful Dreamer (Secret Desires, #1)
  • The Bear Essentials (Bear Essentials, #1)
  • Too Much to Bear [Bear Essentials 5] (The Stormy Glenn ManLove Collection)
  • Stubborn Boys (Perfect Boys #3)
  • Nervous Nate (Nervous Nate, #1)
  • His to Bear (Bear Essentials #2)
  • The Bear Necessities (Bear Essentials, #4)
  • The Kidnapping of Roan Sinclair (The Solnyshko Duet, #1)
  • Better Have Heart (Harrison Campus, #2)
  • His Horizon (His #1)
  • Don't Leave Me Alone (Unlikely Heroes #1)
  • He Needed A Hero (Unlikely Heroes #2)
  • His Protective Alpha (Seven Corners Shifters #1)
  • Freedom (F-Word, #5)
M. Tasia is an mm romance author who lives in Ontario, Canada. Michelle is a dedicated people watcher, lover of romance novels, 80’s rock, and happily ever afters (once the MCs are put through their paces), who grew up with a love of reading. She’s a firm believer that everyone deserves to have love, excitement, and crazy hot romance in their lives. Love should be celebrated and shared.

Boys of Brighton (10 books)
  • Gabe (Boys of Brighton, #1)
  • Sam's Soldiers (Boys of Brighton, #2)
  • Rick's Bear (Boys of Brighton, #3)
  • Jesse (The Boys of Brighton, #4)
  • Coop (Boys of Brighton, #5)
  • Travis (Boys of Brighton, #6)
  • Grady (Boys of Brighton #7)
  • Shadow (Boys of Brighton #9)
  • The Holidays (Boys of Brighton #10)

News & Interviews

If you're looking to fall head over heels for some LGBTQ+ romances, you'll find yourself quite lucky in love with recent books. In the first...