Start by marking “Lilith” as Want to Read:
Lilith

Lilith

Not your typical prostitute ... this is a story of unconditional love.

Beautiful, intelligent, independent, strong-willed, wealthy—Lilith Fontenot seems by all appearances, to have it all. But that’s not how the highest paid prostitute in New Orleans sees herself.

A stain on society. A scourge. A waste. Outsider. Prisoner…

Any idyllic dream of the normal life she may have on
Published (first published December 26th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Lilith, please sign up.
Eugene FOLLOW THIS LINK. https://lapl.overdrive.com/search?que...+

IF YOU AREN'T in LA, CHECK YOUR LIBARY EBOOK, IT'S PROBABLY OVERDRIVE, TOO.
SORRY FOR CAPS…more
FOLLOW THIS LINK. https://lapl.overdrive.com/search?que...+

IF YOU AREN'T in LA, CHECK YOUR LIBARY EBOOK, IT'S PROBABLY OVERDRIVE, TOO.
SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK!(less)

Christy
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!!!

“description”/

It’s been a while since I’ve read a Willow Aster book, and I couldn’t wait to read this one! Her writing is so stunning and poetic. Whore was one of those books that captivated me from the start.

The title Whore describes the leading lady, Lilith. It’s her job, the family trade. It’s not what she wants to be, but it’s all she knows. She’s not a cheap whore, though. She’s expensive. She’s from New Orleans and lives in a house that’s been in her family for generations. She thinks this i
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
3.5 For Soti Stars

photo lilith_zpsksgppn2g.gif

Lilith/Lili is a prostitute at her families brothel Maison D'amour in the french quarter of New Orleans. The brothel was started by her great-grandmother and passed down, her mother the queen bitch Madam now runs it.
No one plans to be a whore. Except maybe my mother. It certainly wasn't my life's dream as a little girl.

Nico is a former lover of Lili's, when she finds out he was marrying someone else she walked away from him. Now 2yrs later he's back and Lili knows he has som
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO |

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO |
Blurb:
“I need a reason to exist.”
A stain on society. A scourge. A waste. Outsider. Prisoner…

Any idyllic dream of the normal life she may have once imagined, Lilith buried long ago. Her only plan now is surviva
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Now LIVE!| http://amzn.to/2ku7paZ

“I think my whole life has been leading me to you.”

description

This book was such a pleasant surprise. Having found out about this from another author, I was actually nervous to read it. There seems to be a lot of mixed opinions, with people saying they either loved it or hated it. For me, I most definitely enjoyed this story, especially after the halfway mark.

Short summary of the book: Whore is about Lilith. Her occupation: I think you can guess, right? She’s a prostitu
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
DNF

You know that moment when you read a book that everyone loves and raves about? That book that you're giddy with excitement to get your hands on? That book that you simply drooled over reading the synopsis? And then you end up the redheaded stepchild of the bunch because you're in the severe minority that the book just didn't work for?

This tells you two things automatically:
1. Clearly this is a me and not the book thing, based solely on my own reading preferences and tastes
2. Whore was a huge
Claire Contreras
I could NOT PUT THIS BOOK DOWN! I opened it up with the full intention of reading some today and the rest tomorrow and yeah... that didn’t happen. I regret nothing. It’s so good.
Paige
5 “Believing” Stars

Gah! I just loved this book. The story was compelling and intense. It was swoon-worthy to the max and left me breathless more than once. It was so much more than I expected and I expected a lot based on the blurb and that gorgeous cover.

Whore is a story about Lilith who the book is named after. She’s been groomed for her role her whole life growing up under her mother’s tutelage. She does her job, she’s good at it, and doesn’t expect much else. Making attachments is something
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description
descriptionThe first 50% of this book was solid 5-Star material. Then halfway through a character pulled the biggest shit for brains move that overshadowed the entire second half. I was left going...seriously? You believe that of her knowing all you know about her life up until that point?? The threats made against her?? I also felt the second half of the book was rushed with too many jumps in time and a lot of over the top events.

That said, I still found myself pulled into the story. This is the first b
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-top-fave
Enjoy a look into Whore. Thank you to Becca the Bibliophile for the amazing trailer!

This is Willow's first book out in 2 years and WOW! She completely blew me away! With romance that will touch your heart and soul, edge of your seat suspense, and a unique story that kept me glued to my kindle, this is her BEST WORK YET!

I can't wait for you all to read this one!! Whore is a complete masterpiece!

Preorder:
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2zpQ9wJ
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2AkPsC9
A
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 UNIQUE STARS

REVIEW TO COME!

Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
I was intrigued by this book from the blurb. I loved that this was based on the biblical story of Hosea and Gomer. It's kind of like a modern version of one of my favorite books Redeeming Love. It started off really good. Lilith has been essentially raised by her mother to be a high end prostitute. She has never really been given the option to be anything else.

There are two men in her life. Her ex Nico is in the Mafia and a new man Soti who walks into her life. I won't go into details to avoid a
Wil Loves Books!
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really, really good!

This was simply a great read. Kept me on my toes the entire time. Super likeable main characters you would want to root for the entire time. Although I own many Willow Aster books, this is the first one I’ve actually read. It definitely won’t be my last.
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
DNF 58%. I wanted to love it, I just struggled with the writing, the characters, the pacing, and ultimately the instalove that carried this storyline. I couldn’t connect to the chemistry between the characters and didn’t believe the connection they had. I kind of blame my high expectations going in to the book. For some reason I expected a wickedly sexy love triangle. This isn’t that. At all. It’s totally different. I just couldn’t get into it.
Malene
Dec 18, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whore started out amazing. Fast paced and intriguing characters. I ate the story up but close to the 50% mark I felt the story started to fizzle out and I lost interest. Nothing happened. It wasn’t until the 85% that the story started to pick up again. Lili was a great character who never gave up despite the cards she was dealt and the same can be said about the gorgeous and kind Soti. These two were incredible and I enjoyed their scenes together which delivered laughs, romance and heartbreak. O ...more
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4 STRONG STARS****

photo B7866687-A1F4-425D-8D62-F86EC6BAFBE8_zps0punfrmf.jpg”width=“400

Ahhh what have I just read?? This was an addictive read to the T I was hooked from page one..

Lilith has been brought up and taught to be a whore, ahh can you imagine? But it’s the most elaborate kind, in an expensive hotel ‘as such’ so she wasn’t not looked after. Well not in the ways of luxury, but maybe she wasn’t cared for emotionally.. with her boss as her own mother Lilly was crafted to be the perfect ‘whore’ and that’s just the start..

Soti oh the man who is a man tha
☆Dani☆ ☆Touch My Spine Book Reviews☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 Completely Blown Away Stars!!! Like holy crap, this book is not what it seems at all. When you read the blurb and read the beginning of this book it seems like we are going to be swept away in a sweet romance that resembles “Pretty Woman”. You know how it goes, when the guy is in love with theprostitute but she has her guards up and eventually there is all that warm and fuzzy love. Well no, this book goes way beyond the realms of that and is uniquely designed! I could ...more
Ashley
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, loves, netgalley
Be sure to head to 5171 Miles Book Blog for the blog tour of Whore! While you're there, check out more reviews like this one.

If the title of this book doesn't grab your attention, the story inside surely will. Whore is one of the
most beautiful renditions of an unconditional love story I have ever read. If you're like me, the title might make you a tad nervous this story will be full of smut and dirty deeds. Let me ease your worries right now, dear readers, this story is anything but smut. Of co
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
This story is phenomenal! Gahhhhh. I could scream. I have not read a book that has consumed my life the way this book has stolen minutes, hours, and days from me. And guess what?! it was the best stolen time ever. I’m an avid reader. Always have been, always will be... BUT... books don’t keep me up till the wee hours of the morning, books don’t flip through page after page between customers at work. This book DID ALL OF THOSE THINGS! I could not walk away from this story. I couldn’t. I quite lit ...more
Willow Aster
Nov 21, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017

Spoiler-Free 4.5 Stars

‘I’ve messed everything up, but it was just too scary to keep going the way it was. It felt too sweet. Too close to something I could covet if I let myself. I got a glimpse of what being normal feels like, and had to force it back to what I’m comfortable with. Back to pretending. I’ll make sure it stays that way.’

This was our first book by Willow Aster and what a fabulous introduction to this Author’s words. We were swept away into a dark world of betrayal, heartbreak, viol
Shayna
There’s no better feeling than diving into a brand new romance by an author that is new to you, and being absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the impact it had on you. This was the feeling that I had once I DEVOURED Whore by Willow Aster. Who is this author, and where has she been all my life! I’m shocked she hasn’t been on my radar this whole time, but I’m incredibly grateful that she is now, and there is NO GOING BACK!

If you’re not intrigued by the book title alone, then the synopsis should absolutely re
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks
One of my top books of 2017 for sure! This book was spectacular!!

Full review to come

Loved Soti!
Damjana
Dec 02, 2018 rated it liked it
2.75 stars!

It didn't impress me at all. It is typical story »I am going to do something stupid - even I don't want to do, just to protect my person«. This is such boring cliche ☹
*Dee's Reading Time Matters
"WH*RE" was an intriguing "take on an ancient tale of tireless love, betrayal, and the possibility of redemption."

"No one plans to be a wh*re. Except maybe my mother. It certainly wasn’t my life’s dream as a little girl. As I got older, it was more of an understanding: this is what we’ve always been, and this is all we’re capable of becoming. It’s in my blood." -Lilith

"I’ve entertained district attorneys, two former Presidents of the United States, and the Prime Minister of England; they’re part
Akd
**2 'Lilith' Stars**

I wished I had more reactions while reading this book.

One thing I can say I LOVED was the phrases at the beggining of the chapters.

This book didn't do it for me. I have nothing against the writing style, in fact, just because this book didn't work, doesn't mean I won't read other works from this author. I can guarantee that I will.

My main problem was connecting with the characters. I was initially intrigued with Lilith, but then....POOF....all her charm and mystery seemed
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley-ebooks

This book is now called Lilith.

Whore is a standalone book. It was listed on netgalley under romance and mysteries & thrillers. And I think this is accurate. There is romance. But there is also a mystery aspect to the book.

This is my first book by this author.

The book is divided into four parts. The book is narrated in first person POVs. The main narrator is Lilith/Lili (22).

When the book begins Lilith works as a prostitute at Maison D'amour in the French Quarter/New Orleans. Her mother Alexi
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I wish I could wander through your mind and heal every single bad memory."

Whore was my introduction to the writing of Willow Aster. And I must say, it was memorable. Being a fan of books with broken characters, this one was right up my alley. You can't get much more broken than Lilith. She didn't have a chance at normal, born and raised into the lifestyle predetermined by her family took away her choices. Her childhood dreams of finding love and living happily ever after were shot down very e
Talon
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Honestly though, did Willow Aster REALLY write this? Sweet, sweet Willow? Did she? Wow! I am so very impressed with her. As I always am. Whore had the twists and the turns and the angst and the yearning. I did not see that coming with this book. Not at all.

“In another life, he looks exactly like someone I’d want to know.”

Whore was pretty cool because it shows just how versatile Willow can be as an author. She can write angsty love, she can write heartache and longing, and she can write mystery
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog

Spoiler-Free 4.5 Stars

Author of True Love Story (USA Today Bestseller), In the Fields, Maybe Maby, Fade to Red, and Whore.

Writing is the ultimate escape ... I love it and hate it and can't live without it. My home is in St. Paul, MN with my husband, two kids, and our rescue dog.

Join me on my website: http://www.willowaster.com/

Join me on my Facebook Author page: https://www.facebook.com/willowastera...

Join me on Instag
“All of us are just fragments trying to grasp onto the next broken piece, trying to be a little more complete.” 2 likes
“We’re starting out with a clean slate. Both of us. I’ve made a lot of mistakes. But in our home, in our bed, it’s just you and me for as long as you want me.” He places his hand on my heart. “No more yesterdays. Only right now and the future. Together.” 0 likes