Start by marking “My Kinda Forever (Summer Sisters #6)” as Want to Read:
My Kinda Forever (Summer Sisters #6)

My Kinda Forever

(Summer Sisters #6)

4.59  ·  Rating details ·  346 Ratings  ·  74 Reviews
Alone. Everything changed for Meghan Summer that fateful February night. All she had, all she saw in her future, was stripped away in the blink of an eye. Even though she finds herself surrounded by her growing family, at the end of the day, there’s nothing but a gaping hole where her heart once beat. Or so she thinks…

Her. Nick Adams shouldn’t want her. First off, she’s hi
Published August 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about My Kinda Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Kinda Forever

Alex ♈
nicklein
Aug 01, 2018 marked it as to-read
oh my god grabby hands
Nadine Bookaholic
Totally ripped my heart out and slowly put it back together again....Meghan Summer is the last of the Summer sisters to find her HEA, well that's not correct now is it?!?! Meghan had been engaged and her fiance was killed in an accident two years ago. I will assume this took place in one of the earlier books because I have only read the last few and she was already devastatingly alone in them. Anyway, it's time for Meghan to start living again as she is so gently told by some family members and ...more
Allyson ☘️
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars.
The PERFECT ending to this AMAZING series! I feel like I’ve been waiting for Meghan’s HEA for soooo long but I got and I loved it and you need it!
Ashley Gayhart
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in the Summer Sisters series. It has been an amazing ride watching each and every sister fight their way to love. From the trials to tribulations, Lacey Black took us on quite a journey through each book. Not only with each sisters book but the continuation of each couple as well. I can honestly say, that I have closely watched Meghan's journey from the very first Sister Series book. And I have patiently ( okay not so patiently ) waited for her very own book. My Kinda Forev ...more
Jacquie
6 FOREVER LOVE STARS!!!!

I am simply, completely, UTTERLY BLOWN AWAY by this authors' talent and I will hold this family (but ESPECIALLY this book) in my heart forever!!! Lacey Black is THE BEST small-town, family-based contemporary romance novel author out there!

I have ADORED every single one of the previous 5 books in this hilariously funny, INSANELY angsty and emotional series! I have laughed-out-loud, cried, UGLY cried, blushed at the antics of THE most inappropriate grandparents in the hist
Red Cheeks Reads
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 SMOOCHES!

I absolutely love getting lost in a series of romances set in small towns. Something about those quaint little towns where everybody knows everybody, and the sweet romances that blossom in them just makes me happy, especially when that series centers around a big, in-your-business, close-knit family. Lacey Black is my go-to author when I want to escape to a small town and fall in love. Black was born to write these types of romances, and her unique way of telling these stories is ende
SyLvIa
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-read, lacey-black
[2 stars] hmm~ this book just a tad too emotional for me, makes me kind of sad. i mean logically its ok to be sad since the heroine lost her fiance but its too sad throughout the book. and also the book have not much surprise, heroine ended up with her boss. so kind of boring in a way.
Tanja Kezmic
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: omgreads
I've been dreading when the day would come for me to start reading this book. I knew it was going to be an emotional read and I was right. This book was the perfect ending to an amazing series and my heart is full to see that all the sisters have found their HEAs.

Now back to the story:
I loved Nick and his understand of the grief Meghan was caring around. I loved his patience and that he loved her so much that we was willing to settle to being no.2 in her heart even when it hurt him to do that.
Kristin ~ Book Lovers Obsession
Gah! Meghan's book is finally here. This book has been a long time coming and Lacey absolutely did NOT disappoint!! We have watched Meghan go through the highs of love and the low low lows of grief. This is Meghan's story. This is Meghan's chance to prove to herself, her family, and her town that she is not going to be some crazy cat lady locked up tight with her dead fiance's clothes still thrown about their house. I LOVED every minute of this book!! Must read!!
Tracy Kincaid
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Again I’m in tears. This series is easily my favorite. The ups and downs. The fun grandparents. All of them finding their sole mates. Amazing I don’t want it to end.
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
My Kinda Forever is the sixth book in the sexy, funny, and emotional Summer Sisters series by the wonderful, Lacey Black. I have a special place in my heart for these six sisters and their family. Their bond is beautiful. Their humor is inappropriate at the best times. Their love is everything. I have been waiting for Meghan’s story since her heart was broken and her life forever changed. And let me tell you, it was so fucking worth the wait!

Nick witnessed the love that Meghan and Josh shared f
Joanne T
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where do I even begin? From the onset of book two and the tragedy that occurred, I’ve been rooting for Meghan’s HEA.

It was a long process, as loss and grief isn’t overcome instantly. Every appearance of Meghan in the subsequent books brought a tear to the corner of my eye. I honestly didn’t think I’d ever get over the loss of Josh. But as time went on, it became less painful. We equally witnessed Meghan’s healing bit by bit, book by book.

What I enjoyed most about the delivery of Meghan’s story w
Kaitlyn
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every author has a book, THE book.... you know the one I’m talking about? The one that goes above and beyond anything and everything they’ve ever written and proves how amazing they are! Well ladies and gentleman, Ms. Lacey Black has just done that!! As I knew she would with Meghan’s story. I knew it would be special and I knew it would be emotional, in both good and bad ways. But I didn’t know how much more amazing it was going to be!

I remember finishing AJ and Sawyer’s story and messaging Ms.
Ruby Straaten
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
My heart.
I have been reading Lacey's books since before she wrote My Kinda Kisses and I have loved every book of hers. For some reason this book stuck with me the most and I loved the most. Warning: If you have not read the previous books in this series stop reading this review as there are spoilers from My Kinda Night.

When Josh died in MKN I was devastated someone who was perfect for Meghan taken away, I'll be honest I didn't think that Lacey could undo the damage and loss that we all felt -
Jen Jen
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Kinda Forever is THE ONE!
The Summer Sisters Series is one for the books. They each bring something different to the table, but at the end, they are always there for one another.
My Kinda Forever is the 6th book in the Summer Sisters , and is the BEST ONE! Meghan lost the love of her life 2 years ago. She's been grieving and not living. She's been existing in life. As she goes through the motions, everyone around her is living. Her sisters are engaged, having babies, or getting ready to walk
Renee Mccleary
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was incredible.I already loved Meg but I fell in love with Nick fast! I was looking forward to this book but I was also sad because I knew it was going to be the hardest to read and was the last book in the series. This book was full of every emotion and I thought I was going to make it through without crying but NO she got me and I was a mess. Luckily, Lacey always has a way of adding humor and it balances out.This was a beautiful love story about starting over and learning to love ag ...more
FMR Book Grind
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Flavia

I have been in love with this series since the first book. Every sister's story was filled with emotion, and so much more. But I really wanted to read Meghan's story, especially after what happened to her.
And I wasn't disappointed, I loved every minute of this book.
I loved that this story started out with Meghan and Nick being friends, and that when Meghan lost her fiancé Nick was a friend to her and never pushed her towards anything. All he did was just be her friend, until sh
Melinda
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Okay my heart teared up when we lost Josh in the previous book and Meghan so in pain. That is how good Lacey Black is to make a character so memorable they follow you in the beyond. They were high school sweethearts and seeing Meghan so brokenhearted crushed me. Then we have Nick who in a way is exactly what Meghan needs to feel alive again. Lacey created such a kind, beautiful and sweet woman like Meghan it is easy to love her. Now Nick, good Lord is he is one patient man for Meghan. Together t ...more
Becca Stanfield Vernon
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A beautifully sweet & emotional read! I both loved & hated this story. I am never ready for a series, especially one as fantastic as this! The Summer sisters are funny, crazy, sassy, & all around spirited. The emotional roller coaster this whole series has taken us on was nothing compared to this book. Meghan is so broken, yet envious of what her sisters have found. The heartache she has suffered makes it hard to fully live. Lacey does a great job writing Meghan’s pain & her figh ...more
Michelle
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Kinda Forever is book #6 in the Summer Sisters Series. I've loved all the books, but I think this one is my favorite of the series. Meghan is the focus of this book, and Lacey did such an amazing job hitting all the emotions. Your heart broke for Meghan, and everything she's been through. She has all the love and support from her family, including those wacky inappropriate grandparents that make everyone blush and laugh out loud!! Meghan works for dentist Nicholas Adams as a dental hygenist, ...more
Dottie Harris
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I cryed from book one I laughed so hard I cryed from book one. You ripped me open. You made me fall in love over and over again. I feel like i was apart of this Crazy family. You said youd make it better and you did oh how you did but you make me cry again too. This story is bitter sweet theres no word for how your going to feel. You will deffenely need wine, chocolate and tissues thats for sure. This was such an amazingly well written story you don't wanna skip this one I promise youll love it.
Sharon
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story! 5+++++ stars for Lacey!!
Follow the story of Meghan as she navigates trying to get over her lost love and move on! Enter in her boss Dr Nick DDS, he's been her go to friend for everything since Josh passed away. Can she move on from her first love and let a new love in, or will she continue to live in her safe sheltered life where love can't find her.
Make sure you have tissues for this one, its a ugly cry story, but also be prepared for Emma & Orval and their shenanigans throug
Megan Hitchcock
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! What an emotional roller coaster! AMAZING BOOK!!!

I laughed, I felt, I cried all throughout this book. What a journey these 6 sisters have been on to find love and happiness.

Meghan has been through one of the most traumatic things a person can ever go through in life. Losing her love, Josh, was something Meghan did not think she would ever be able to move on from.

Nick saw their love, he saw the broken girl after Josh died, he just wanted to be there for Meghan and help anyway he could. He be
Christina
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, kindle, own, series
Lacey Black is one of my favorite people. She took a chance and sent me arcs for most of this series and for that and many, many other reasons I will be forever grateful for her. I love her, her books, her series’, her characters and her worlds. She has filled my heart!

This was a perfect conclusion to the Summer Sisters series and what a way to end it. Meghan got her happily ever “forever” and it was perfect! Nick was amazing and couldn’t of been more perfect for Meghan. You did her well, Lacey
Shauna Zey
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh man, what I can I say. I absolutely loved this book. Lacey truly hit us in the feels with this one. My heart truly hurt for Megan. She wasn't living after Adam's death she was just going through the motions. Nick had become her person she could talk to. What starts out as friendship develops into more than that. Nick is such a great guy. Megan and Nick truly are so perfect for each other. But when Nick tells Megan how he feels Megan has difficulty with it.

I loved the grandparents in this one
Natasha
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From laughter to tears, this book covers it all. We've followed Meghan throughout the other books in this series and have patiently waited for her story. Lacey saved the best for last... After Meghan tragically lost her fiance in a previous book, I was unsure as to how Lacey would redeem herself from that gut wrenching plot twist, but she did it (by leaps and bounds I might add)!! Meghan and Nick's story was sweet and heart wrenching at the same time as you watch Nick fight the trials and tribul ...more
Ashley
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was not ready to say goodbye to these sisters before I started, but as I finished this last book I could not have imagined a better ending. After so much heartbreak and loss, Meghan finally got her story and found her love again. Lacey did and amazing job of healing not only Meghan but the hearts of readers who have been along the journey with this family. But we're not quite done with this family quite yet....can't wait for the upcoming novella.
Becca Whaley
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you haven’t read the whole series this contains spoilers ..... I suggest you go start it now !!! You won’t be sorry. I never want this series to come to an end. I love this family. My heart has broke for Meghan since My Kinda Night, it’s never easy to read about death, especially someone as amazing as Josh was. I knew Lacey would heal my heart tho. I knew she would give Meghan the ending she deserved. Meghan is special you can’t help but love her. Nick was just who she needed to help her heal ...more
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Meghan Summer’s future was stripped away from her the night she lost her fiance Josh. While she puts on a smile for everyone around her and is surrounded by her family and friends, there is a huge hole where Josh and her future should be. She’s become a real pro at faking it, but one man seems to be able to see through the walls she has built up.

Nick Adam’s shouldn’t want Meghan the way that he does. He’s her boss and friend. He’s the one she calls when she needs to escape her family because she
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Avid reader, writer, mother, and wife! I love to read contemporary romance. Add in a little "spice" or hot guys in uniform pants, and I'm a happy woman. There's just something about diving into a book and engrossing in the magic of your hero and heroine getting their happily ever after.

Summer Sisters (6 books)
  • My Kinda Kisses (Summer Sisters #1)
  • My Kinda Night (Summer Sisters #2)
  • My Kinda Song (Summer Sisters #3)
  • My Kinda Mess (Summer Sisters #4)
  • My Kinda Player (Summer Sisters #5)