Start by marking “Battle the Devils Highwaymen Nomads #3” as Want to Read:
Battle the Devils Highwaymen Nomads #3

Battle the Devils Highwaymen Nomads #3

** Coming October/November 2018 **

If you love the Ride or Die world, then you'll love this spin-off series featuring the Devil's Highwaymen Nomads and including cameos from some of your favourite Highwaymen.

Be prepared for the ride of your life!

Crank
Sketch
Battle
Fighter
Cowboy

#MCRomance #Bikers #Romance #DirtyRomance #angst #Tearjerkers #TriggerWarnings #EmotionalReads #Dev
Published September 2018

To ask other readers questions about Battle the Devils Highwaymen Nomads #3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Battle the Devils Highwaymen Nomads #3

Erin Remen
Dec 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Claire Riley delivers another brutal, harsh and dark tale of love in the world of her MC.
This one takes place much as the last one, with a different point of view and perspective of the little things leading up to The Reverand and Hardys schemes. It most certainly delivers little tidbits to wet our curiosity!

But the real story here is Battle and his leading lady. A lady who is already another bikers woman. Not only that, Ripped is the president of another biker gang that has dealings with the H
Claire Riley
'We weren't meant to be. I belonged to another man, yet I couldn't stay away from him.'

If you love the RIDE OR DIE DEVIL'S HIGHWAYMEN world, then you'll love this spin-off series featuring the Devil's Highwaymen Nomads and including cameos from some of your favourite Highwaymen.

Be prepared for the ride of your life!

CRANK #1 OUT NOW!
SKETCH #2 OUT NOW!
BATTLE #3 COMING DECEMBER 2018
FIGHTER #4 COMING FEBRUARY 2019
COWBOY #5 COMING FEBRUARY 2019

#MCRomance #Bikers #Romance #DirtyRomance #angst #Tearje
Julie Workman
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Battle is the third book of the highwayman series by cee cee Riley and I knew instantly that I was going to love it, the cheeky rugged wall of muscle that was battle held my attention from the first page.

Wanting something and taking it are two very different things and one of them can be very dangerous. Raw unapologetic attraction isn't something than can be helped but it is something that can get you killed.

This book held my attention right to the very end, another amazing book.. I'm slowly lov
Laura Smith
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Battle, Battle, Battle. Sighs..... where have you been all my life?!?

Omg I can’t even tell you how much I loved this book. This book is just EVERYTHING!

Battle is the 3rd book in the Devils Highwaymen Nomads series and personally, this is my favourite of the series.... so far :)

Battle and Quinn are two people who meet and have an instant attraction to each other but when Battle finds out exactly who Quinn is, he knows he has to stay away. But neither of them can play by the rules and things co
Judy
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Well I thoroughly enjoyed the first two books in this series but this one not so much. Let me say that cheating is not usually a hard trigger for me. Cheating occurs in everyday life and I base my opinion on what caused it and how did the couple handle it. Was there neglect, etc and did they learn/grow stronger and did the cheater ask for forgiveness. In this story Quinn could have left at any time. Furthermore she had committed to being an old lady to another brother. For Battle it was love at ...more
Rose
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Battle is book 3 in Claire C. Riley new MC series called The Devil's Highwaymen Nomads. If you read and liked her first series The Devil's Highway MC, then you would love this new story. This's a spin-off series featuring the Devil's Highwaymen Nomads and including cameos from some of your sexy favorite Highwaymen. This is the story of Battle and Quinn Bailey. This installment is fast pace and full of drama, action, sexy bikers, strong women, war, love and so much more. Claire did it again, no d ...more
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ku

Woah,
I think this one has to be favorite out of this series, I really enjoyed Battle's story.
I did find this one a little emotional. but what a story. I was hooked from the first page and I couldn't put it down. if you love the first 2 books in this series you are going love this one another well-written book by this author. Can't wait for the next in the series.

Emma White
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Battle a truly womanizer until some one special walks up to ask for a light !!!
Omg sparks fly as well as fists
Battle could come to my rescue any time.
My favourite nomad so far
Carole Ann
Jan 15, 2019
Foulie
Jan 21, 2019
Brittiany
rated it did not like it
Donna Lee
Yewonly
Cheyenne
Nicole Ortiz
Nov 30, 2018
Claire C. Riley is a USA Today and International bestselling author with almost twenty novels of various genres to her credit.

A lover of all things dark and dirty, she likes to write characters you love to hate but can’t help falling in-love with. She isn’t afraid to challenge herself, or her readers, to step outside of their comfort zones.

She also writes under the pen name of Cee Cee Riley, wher