Start by marking “Bae Watch” as Want to Read:

Bae Watch

He couldn’t help but follow her. He wanted her back. She was his. She would ALWAYS be his. No one else’s.

Kenzo followed his estranged wife Kira to Johns Island, South Carolina. He’s on vacation and with a new outlook on life, he’s looking to renew and rekindle what he and Kira once had. But after two years of separation, that could be a long shot.

Kira has moved on with h
Published July 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Bae Watch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bae Watch

Jazmen
Aug 23, 2018 rated it liked it
If you’re a second-chance romance lover, Bae Watch is the book for you.

Kenzo was overweight and unmotivated. Kira was in love but overdone, tired of trying to motivate the unmotivated—she and Kenzo split as a result.

While I’m a little disappointed by the way the relationship ended, Kenzo was one step ahead of me and determined to get his wife back.

Out on a beachy paradise, Kenzo executes his moves to win Kira over—despite her resistance. He is determined to have what he believes is his—with his
Angela Anderson
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bae Watch is a great quick read that can be read in one sitting. Kenzo is determined to win back the love of his life, his estranged wife. He is confident, bold, unrecognizably fine and sexy when he shows up at the same beach as Kira, who is still beautiful and breathtaking as the day they first met. She is in total shock when Kenzo purposely make himself known to her. She could not believe her eyes; he is no way near the lost, depressed, on the verge of giving up man, she left two years ago. Al ...more
Karen Alleyne
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can't stress how much I love this read . The setting was just perfect for a couple hoping to find their way back to each other. I was particlar drawn and hooked to the very end by Kenzo determination to a better person this time around in the relationship with Kira. How I not stating that Kira is perfect actually she needed a good "shouting to" but the journey getting to reconcillation was absolutely wonderful. I dont want to give away the goodies bit I can say its short and sweet and I guaran ...more
Lisa Thomas
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved IT

First I loved the book because the couple were from my hometown of Gastonia! Oh I want to read about their love, babies, etc. I couldn’t get enough of them and Kenzo was so sweet and persistent. Loved everything about the novella. Hope to one day see them in one of your other series maybe especially since they are in Charlotte/Ft. Mill.
Ellowyn
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a good love story. Sometimes when you get married you have issues but are you willing to work them out or go your separate ways. Marriage is work and that's what Keno and Kira had to find out. I really enjoyed this page turner.
Leona Jackson
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bae

Tina Martin write about characters we all can relate to as if we know them. She shows such emotions in the dialog that you can not put it down. I love yet another book by a talented writer.
Chefgirlardee
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
ALF
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kenzo and Kira

This was a sweet short read. I really enjoyed this book. This was my first time reading a story by this author. Go to the beach with Kenzo, who is trying to win back his estranged wife Kira. You will not be disappointed!
Carolyn J.
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bae was A Bad Mamma Jamma!

The new release was a real mamma mamma good. The hero went from fat to fit and fine. He came back to claim his wife after a two year separation. He staked out his boo and reclaimed his bae....
Shaquida Booker
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Great Read!

I love everything about this story! It's a must read! I wish that hopefully we get another story about the other characters so we can catch up with these characters!
Ava Smith-forrest
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bae Watch

Good read. Entertaining as always as what I have come to know true Tina Martin style. The commitment her characters show for love and relationship from beginning to end.
K.
Aug 01, 2018
Amelia Martin
Oct 17, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
TINA MARTIN is a talented, romantic suspense fiction writer and the author of the following books:

A St. Claire Novel Series: