Start by marking “Chasing Aledwen (Fated Seasons: Spring, #1)” as Want to Read:
Chasing Aledwen (Fated Seasons: Spring, #1)

Chasing Aledwen

(Fated Seasons #2)

No one said being a Princess was easy, and for Aledwen, the Fae Princess of Spring, it's even harder. Especially with her lack of magic, and the upcoming Birth of Spring. A ceremony she should be performing for the first time, but can’t.

Published January 29th 2018 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Aledwen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Aledwen

Start your review of Chasing Aledwen (Fated Seasons: Spring, #1)
J. M. Benefield
May 01, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
First off, I hate trashing books. Every author works hard on their novels. Yet, this book was not for me. And I am writing this review to be sure that anyone else who is considering reading this can know what they are getting into.
I read the reviews. All were amazing, that is why I bought the book. When the others mentioned four guys with Aledwen , it did not cross my mind that it would be AT THE SAME TIME. And the guys are aware and fine with it! Heck, they suggested it!
Noooo, you see, my defin
Coco.V
Jun 24, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (6/24/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Luckily, she doesn’t have to figure it out alone. Though at times, her shifter mates seem to be more of a hindrance than a help. And her elf’s sense of duty may just over ride the bond between them.

Can Aledwen become the
Megan (BookWifeReviews)
Aledwen is the Spring Fae Princess and she has no magic. No one can know about this because she is suppose to take over for her mother and she needs magic for that. Aledwen is obviously stressed out. She also has to attend balls and be in public for the first time in her life. She meets her men and it seems everything may actually work out for her.. or will it?

I enjoyed this book more than I did Saving Eira. I like that Aledwen is so focused on making things better for her people. She doesn't ca
Mandy
Aug 02, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Couldn’t listen to too much there really isn’t a story here. I’ve listened to one reverse that literally pulled me in from the get go and this was slow in a way and also way too much telling than showing. I can’t seem to be interested in this story which is too bad as after reading power of five I finally understood why so many liked reverse harem this was not it for me.
Felicia
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chasing Aledwen by Laura Greenwood is a paranormal reverse harem that I listened to on audio narrated by Hollie Whitmore.

I just love Laura’s books! They always leave me begging for more. I absolutely loved Aledwen and her four mates.

Hollie did a great job on the narration. I loved her voice and can’t wait to listen to more of her projects in the future.
I would recommend this book to anyone who loves paranormal romances or reverse harem novels.

AudiobookObsession
AudiobookObsessionReviewer
Emily Pennington
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Aledwen, the Fae Princess of Spring, was being instructed on her expected performance at a particular ceremony known as the Birth of Spring. A Princess would take over from her mother at the age of 18. But for Aledwen, what should have been joyful was frustrating because her magic didn’t work right, if it even worked at all! At the part where she had to remove her robe, she had no magic to cover herself from the Court’s gaze. A man’s voice startled her and Drey introduced himself. She told him h ...more
Jennifer G
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reverse-harem
Aledwen, the Fae Princess of Spring, has no magic. Now she's turned 18 and as tradition depends she is to take over the ceremonial Birth of Spring from her mother. The human realm depends on the Spring Fae for the rebirth of their year. Aledwen will fail the Fae and the humans if she can't find her magic. Adding to the pressure Aledwen is being allowed to join the Fae festivities leading up to the birth. She's been hidden away for 18 years. Now she's expected to attend balls each night, wear unc ...more
Mv
Sep 05, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I’ve read/listened to by this author and I am torn whether to listen to another. I had no idea what a reverse harem novel was like when I listened to this. I’m not a romance novel reader/listener. When it got to the first sex scene I’d wondered what I’d gotten myself into and was ready to fast forward. Thankfully it was not very detailed, because for me, I get bored listening and want to get onto the rest of the story
I felt the main storyline moved too conveniently and qui
Leslie Sanchez
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story from the beginning. When I have read something by this author, I have never been disappointed. The characters are complex and flawed (just like in life), the world is fantastic and the chemistry between the main characters is undeniable. Dwen has been sheltered from court life and now at her eighteenth birthday, she is supposed to join her mother in a magical ceremony to welcome the birth of Spring and prepare to be Queen all without her magic. Her mother has never been the nu ...more
Donna
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This first instalment in the Fated Seasons: Spring series of reverse harem books is an excellent read. The author has constructed a story that flows well through Aledwyn discovering her mates and the drama at court (won't say more as that's enough spoilers!) until things reach their inevitable conclusion. Full of magic, mystery, betrayal and beautiful relationships, this is a great read that I'd recommend to all adult supernatural romance lovers.
NB I received a complimentary copy of this book, b
Courtney
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!

Really enjoyed reading and then listening to Chasing Aledwen by Laura Greenwood! I thought Hollie was perfect as Aledwen (she wasn't my favorite for the male voices and distinguishing them, but definitely still did a good job). I thought Hollie did a great job with the inflections and inner monologue for Aledwen, really conveyed the feelings and relationships Laura masterfully created.

For the storyline, really liked the world Laura created and the way Aledwen gets her harem (individua
Annie
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Story

Chasing Aledwen is part of the Shifter Councils universe. Aledwen is the Princess of the Spring Court. Now that she is 18, it is time for her her tp take over the duty of the birth of spring. The problem is she doesn't have any magic. When she meets with the Elf Lord's representative, Fane, she learns why.
She has met her mate, Drey, a dragons shifter. Then she meets Brandon.and Cyrprus Reed, twin Fox shifters, at.a shifter council party. They feel like Drey does, mates. Something is m
Claudia
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aledwin is the heir apparent to the Fae Spring Queen, but strangely her mother had kept her away from anyone for most of her life. Now, at 18, she has to perform a magic ritual - the Birth of Spring and starts attending court functions. Strangely she lacks magic, finds her mother's behaviour strange and finds her fated mates within a few days.
A well-written story, embedded in the alternate universe that we already know of from the Paranormal Council of 7 and/or Shifter Council and numerous other
Mom2three
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a character driven reader, so if the characters aren't well developed and interesting I have a hard time connecting with the story. That is something I never have to worry about when I pick up one of Laura Greenwood's books. She always has the most interesting characters, and she isn't afraid of making them slightly different from what is most expected in their species. This one is about Dwen, a Fae princess who has no magic, and the men who become her mates. Very sexy mates! Things aren't ...more
Brianna Belbin
This was a great start to the Fated Season: Spring series! I really enjoyed Aledwen’s personality and flaws, especially since she grew up sheltered, unnurtured, and magicless. The relationships between Dwen, Drey, Brandon, and Cyprus Reed were well written and a slow burn. I loved the world that this story is set in, the mix of different creatures living together, and the mystery of Dwen not having magic. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for Dwen, her men, and kingdom!
Hollie did a great job n
Book Addict
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again Laura has written an intriguing and emotional book. I liked this book even better then book 1 and I think it is because of Aledwen, she is s great MC I found her to be sweet and innocent with a tonne of sass and strength! I really loved all her mates especially the twins, but I think that Cyprus and Fane are my favourites...I loved how Cyprus spoke to very limited people, but Aledwen is one of this special people that he talks and connects too! This book really captivates the readers ...more
Victoria Haugen
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a little "out there" for me but I did enjoy it. Very interesting world Laura Greenwood has created, Aledwen is a very interesting character. I've never really read/listened to anything like this before. I'd never heard of a reverse harem before haha, but it really lent well to the story. I thought the story was great and the narration was AWESOME.

This audibook wasn't very long, so the world/characters weren't as developed as opposed to longer audiobooks, but I think the audiobook was v
SJ
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reverse-harem
Aledwen is a Fae princess, she seems to not have any magic and has been hidden away for years whilst growing up. A chance encounter with a dragon shifter puts in place a string of events that will change Aledwen and all that she believes in.

Well written with a great flow and pace, I was hooked from the beginning and did not want to put it down. The characters had great chemistry and I love the fae fairy plotline mixed in with other supernatural creatures, I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look
LM
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once I picked up the book, I couldn't put it down. I was hooked from the very first scene. Dwen is the Spring Princess of Fae and getting ready for the Birth, when it's time for Spring to come into season. There's just one problem, okay maybe a few problems. Firstly, Dwen struggles with not able to use magic. And second, she soon realizes that not everything is as it seems. She quickly begins to meet her mates and together they work on uncovering what the Fae Queen has done. The ending was wonde ...more
Tera Comer
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, arc, audible
This is the second book in the Fated Season series and is focused on Aledwen. We find out that Aledwen must follow through with tradition of taking over the ceremonial Birth of spring from her mother but there is one large problem, she has no magic. Once I picked up this book I was unable to put it down as I was pulled into the story rooting for Aledwen to find the way to help her people the way she has always wanted to. This book is a definite must read and I can not wait for book three. I volu ...more
Anne Dwyer
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aledwen, the fae princess of spring has no magic, and will be unable to perform the ceremony she is expected to perform for the first time. When she finds her shifter mates, things start to change - and she finds out secrets that her mother never meant her to know. Will she be forced to go through with a marriage she doesnt want? Or will she find a way to save her kingdom and still have her mates? Once again, Laura has written a book that intrigues and titilates her readers - love her work!

I rec
Scarolet Ellis
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chasing Aledwen: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Novel by Laura Greenwood is a wonderful story to read. This is a wonderful story that I fell in love with. I love reading about parnormal and reverse harem romances and when you put them together it is definate win. I can not wait to see what the author writes about next and I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves parnormal and reverse harem romances together.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a re
Kitt
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoy Laura Greenwood's writing. The premise for this story is creative, and the characters are fun and intriguing. However, there wasn't enough background about the world, characters, and politics for a standalone story or the first book in a series. I see from other reviews that this book is related to others in an existing universe. Perhaps if I had read some of those previous books I would have had the information I felt was lacking here. This is a good read, but I didn't feel like ...more
Jutta
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the way that Hollie Whitmore brought these characters and this story to life. I love it when I forget about the narration and just get pulled into the story which is what happened here.

Having heard Aledwen mentioned in another book in this series I was really curious to hear her story. I was not disappointed, I really enjoyed this book. The world is slowly coming together over all the different books and I can see how they all intertwine. I enjoyed watching the harem come togeth
Courtney Borgstedt
Laura Greenwood has yet again wove another masterful world. In this novel, we get to meet Aledwen the fae princess of Spring. One would think that she has a fairy tale existence, except Aledwen doesn't have any magic. Along come 3 sexy shifter, and one sexy elf. WIth the help of her mates she discovers the nefarious reasons that she is without magic, and its up to her and her 4 guys to get it back. This was a wonderful start to Aledwen's world and I cannot wait to read the 2 remaining books!
Brittany Devlin
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love the whole idea of this world within the paranormal council. I like Dwens character but I don't really understand how her mother kept her away when she's so tough and stands up for herself, I feel like Dwen should have tried something before. I love her men though, smart, sexy, strong, and sensitive. I wish the plot was a little more in depth but the fast pace fed kept me reading on. I will def read the next book.
Brittany VanLanen
I absolutely love it when 2 worlds come together!! We have the combination of 3 books here with the main focus being on Aledwen and the Spring Court. She’s been shut away her whole life as the princess of the Spring Court and she doesn’t know why. We also meet all over super sexy mates! I love how the 2 worlds are combined from another series by the author. I can’t wait to see what they all get up to next!
Ola Adamska
Great read - I was drawn into The story from First page! Characters were funny, sirious and loveable. Aledwen is a princess of Spring, a fae. She was kept closed Her whole Life. Now she's 18 and needs to perform Birth of Spring.
What will happen when Accidentaly she Would meet a shifter and felt something for him? Add to it attraction for other men. And secrets of The past - will Aledwen get to know Them All?
Great read with stunning FMC.
Michelle VanDaley
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My review is based on the audiobook.
This was a good story overall. The concept and world building were interesting and original. I don't know if they were lacking due to the length of the story but I would have liked to see more character development and definitely more relationship development. I am not an insta-love fan. I did like how supportive the harem was overall and how they helped Aledwen grow. The narrator did a wonderful job at bringing the characters and story to life.
Ruby McDemon
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
I really enjoyed listening to this story. Poor Aledwen getting the shaft in the magic department sucks, but her makes more than make up for that. I really enjoyed her finding her men and how she is just happy to have the, as they are. This is a great beginning to the series. Hollie's voice was amazing and I really love how her accent worked in this book and it just made it seem a bit more otherworldly.
« previous 1 3 next »
The Paranormal Co...: On-Going Series: Fated Seasons: Spring 1 1 Jul 11, 2019 06:04AM

• Into the Mists (Seven Wardens #2)
  • Pack Obsidian Gold (The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf #3)
  • Pack Violet Shadow (The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf, #2)
  • Touch Of Regret (The Collectors, #1)
  • Revere (Royal Fae Academy, #0.5)
  • Tempted by Demons (Brides of the Sinistral Realms, #1)
  • Ravage (Royal Fae Academy, #1)
  • Once Upon a Fairy Tale Night: A Collection of Retellings
  • Pandora's Pain (Harem of Misery, #1)
  • Hopeless Realm (Hopeless #3)
  • Reaper Undone (Deadside Reapers #5)
  • Avalanche of Desire (Brothers Freed, #1)
  • Hopeless Kingdom (Hopeless #2)
  • Forged from the Ashes (Wings of War, #1)
  • Fires of Ruin (War and Deceit, #3)
  • Ruin (Royal Fae Academy, #2)
  • Shifted Rule (The Wolves of Forest Grove, #3)
  • Balance Threatened: An Unyielding Fates Novel (Unyielding Fates Trilogy Book 1)
Laura is a USA Today Bestselling Author of paranormal, fantasy, and urban fantasy romance (though she can occasionally be found writing contemporary romance). When she's not writing, she drinks a lot of tea, tries to resist French macarons, and works towards a diploma in Egyptology. She lives in the UK, where most of her books are set.

You can check out Laura's Website here:
www.authorlauragreenwo

Fated Seasons (3 books)
  • Saving Eira (The Fae Queen Of Winter, #1)
  • Reigning Eira (The Fae Queen Of Winter #2)

News & Interviews