Start by marking “Between the Sheets” as Want to Read:
Between the Sheets

Between the Sheets

Slip between the sheets with us to discover the hottest excerpts, deleted scenes, alternate POVs, and even brand new stories from some of your favorite Reverse Harem Authors. These steamy scenes get directly to the point between the sheets. You may want to consider reading with the phone off the hook and the door locked, and maybe line up a cold shower. We won’t judge.
Published August 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Between the Sheets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Between the Sheets

Courtney Brown
Shelves: reviewed
Supay by L.A. Boruff:
I've never read anything from L.A Boruff but after reading this scene, I just might!!

Unveiled by Caia Daniels:
I barely got into this scene before I was ordering the full book! Caia is a funny and talented author who I know I'm going to enjoy reading more from!

The Winner Is by KT Strange:
I freaking love Darcy and her guys! Having just read the newest book and knowing how it ends... I'm so happy that this story is here. Knowing that it might come into play at some point (not
Stephanie
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As someone who loves rh, this is a dream come true. So many steamy excerpts, It had left me wanting more. I need to go back and read everything now! Loved it!
Je
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Many of these won't make sense or won't have much of an impact if you haven't read the main series, BUT that just means you should read the main series.

This book is exactly what the title describes - the juicy bits from some great reverse harem stories, some of which didn't make it into the main series.

So, read the main series, fall in love with the characters, and get to see an extra bit of sexiness in their lives here. And love them all over again.
Amanda Showalter
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is full of missed stuff that you wish you had seen in your favorite series. Also extra little bonus scenes written about your favorite books and favorite characters. Some type of where they are now what they did And how someone so did prove that they do love such and such. Well it’s amazing I love this extras set!!! There are not enough words to express how much I loved some of these bonus scenes.
Sheryl
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this contains different things that were either not included in the book, a different point of view, deleted in editing or a little something extra and not available anywhere else but here.
over a dozen authors contributed to this bundle and it is fantastic and worth reading over and over again.
Queen Takes Alpha is by Joely Sue Burkhart and I am reviewing only that story.
Rik is asked by his Queen Shara to take control of her and her blood and Rik heats things up in a slow tease just for his Qu
April Collins
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
O.M.G. this book is so hot! It's a mix of experts from books that just add to the stories you have read or the stories you are about to read. I love how this was done. Some books I thought needed a little extra and sure enough it's in here!!! Some books I've never read but after this I'm going for them! And Dam are these little blips hot enough to make me not wanna stop reading.
Don't pass this up. It's well worth it to read even if you have never heard or read some of these authors. After this
Jaime
Oh. My. Goodness.
Warning...this book is HOT!

This book was amazing! There’s so many characters that are new to me that I now have to go hunt down the books just to get more. I want MORE! What a great idea to make a book like this because it’s EXACTLY what us readers have been hoping for! If you’re looking for heat, READ THIS!!! I don’t recommend reading it anywhere someone might read over your shoulder though....unless it’s your significant other and you’re trying to get them in the mood!
Tera Comer
Shelves: own
This is the perfect way to find new authors !!!! I love how we are able to see some of the authors work mid book, this helps me know if I will like their writing style or not. I definitely will be reading more of each of these authors!
Keely Dornom
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg yes! This is an amazing anthology from some of my favourite authors! Steamy, sexy and amazing!

These were scenes that beautifully add to stories that are already out. I loved gaining that little bit extra for books that I’ve read and love and have added to my ‘to be read’ list as I now need the back story to some of these amazing scenes.

I will definitely be rereading this once I finish the books these scenes are spun off from to get the full experience
Vivian
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
A collection of steamy scenes of some great RH books. Great quick read that lead us in the relationships os these characters. I will tell you this if you didn’t read the books that then only read the anthology after because otherwise you would be lost since it about books that are out there for us to enjoy. Totally recommend!

* I received an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review.
Jocelyn LeDonne
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This anthology is HAWT!! Sexy scenes from our favorite authors and series, totally awesome! I love this smutty anthology! If I could give it more then 5 stars I would!
Country Goose
*I won a free copy through a contest, and this is my honest review*

SO Worth it! Awesome authors come together to add a bit from their series, but it's not a book bundle. You HAVE to appreciate what these authors have already put out before being able to enjoy this one. If you are not familiar with their works, I would put buying this on hold until you at least read from a couple, otherwise, I recommend it.
Nicole Thompson
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome collection of steamy stories!

VERY good collection of steamy stories! Each one was hot ! They made me want to search out a few new Authors to read! Awesome job!
Shannon
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book is sizzling. So good, but what else would it be with all the best authors contributing? I’ll be reading this one again and again!
Kay
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg, yes!!! I needed this book. They get right to the point. My favorite author Joely Sue Burkhart is a master at steamy sex scenes. I have to read this over and over.
Brianna Masson
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read the following
L.A Boruff: Supay with Elias, and Riley lovefest was hot sexy and well written

K.T Strange a sneak peek in to the next  book leaves you wishing the book was already out and wanting more

K.B Everly. Orrins and Milo P.O.V shows how truly they  love Christi.
SJ
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This is an awesome way to try before you buy! All are excerpts bonus scenes or alternate POVs of different authors work, while I have read a number of them, there was still a number that I haven’t that I have now either bought borrowed or put on my TBR, and phew they are scorchers!

Supay by LA Boruff
Sexy steamy scene showcasing Riley and Eli’s beautiful relationship, I have read this and book two already but this scene is amdcorcher

Unveiled by Caia Daniels
This is 2 chapters of this book and I hav
Jennifer G
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it

Between the Sheets is a collection of the steamiest excerpts, sexiest deleted scenes, raciest alternate POVs, and most arousing new extended scenes from some of your favorite RH Authors. There's no fooling around, these scenes get right to the heart of the action. If you love RH, this is every scene you've always wanted from the books you love. These stories have more impact if you have already read the stories they are taken from but can also be used to introduce you to new authors and stories
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
Aug 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: People who are already fans of the authors
As always, rating anthologies is tough. There were a few 4/5-star gems, but then a bunch of meh ones, so I've evened it out at 3 stars. Let's start with the good first.

4 STARS: R.M. Walker, author of the fabulous Seer series and general sweetheart, has an extended scene in here from her latest book Deceptive Secrets. There's nothing to spoil here: it's Lily's first time, with Matt. R.M. is a brilliant writer so the scene itself was perfect - sweetly romantic and dirtily explicit in all the right
Emily Lindsey
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Some you will devour, some will leave you cold. This four star rating is a composite score and I'm not judging based on my normal parameters. I rated the snippets individually, then averaged them out. This is a nice collection of various authors, but just the hot scenes. Although I love this genre of books, I need a plot, world building and I need to know the characters personalities. It was like walking in on the middle of a movie and getting hit with all the questions all at one time. This boo ...more
Sierra Clothier
Aug 09, 2018 rated it liked it
While I thought that every scene was written and edited flawlessly, I had a hard time getting into the concept of this set. It's only the hot, steamy scenes, starting literally in the middle of a story. I couldn't connect with any of the stories but the one written by Joely Sue Burkhardt, and that was because I've read her Queen RH series and adored it more than chocolate I need to know The background and story to fully enjoy the set. That's just me.

Oh the plus side, it gives you great insight i
Coco.V
Oct 26, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (10/26/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
Gail
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for review from JSBurkhart. It’s a really cool anthology of sexy bits from multiple reverse harem authors. Loved it! If you can’t find something to push your buttons in this book you need to switch to another genre. It’s hot!! The kind of book you come back to for a quick hit when you’re not in the mood (or don’t have the time) for a full book, but want something down and dirty.
Brittney
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super steamy shorts from all of my favorite authors. Loved every second of this. This is different from all the other anthologies and it was a nice change of pace.
Jev Forlip
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is just hot, hot, hot!!! If you love bonus scenes, scenes in different point of views, and hot sex, then this is definitely a book for you!!! These wonderful others have put together a collection of those different scenes just for us!!! While, I haven't read all of the books, I now have a few new books that I want to check out! It was amazing!!
Lisa Maher
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rh
Between the Sheets is an amazing collaboration among some of the best up and coming authors in the RH genre. This book contains steamy stories from a variety of authors that are either brand new stories, told from someone else's point of view, or excerpts from their books. Each story provides insight into the characters from the larger works of these authors. My particular favorites were those from Bea Paige's Accacia/Fern series, Bethany Jadin's Code Series, Marissa Farrar's Dark Code series, a ...more
Pagewonderer
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a list of authors for this anthology! These authors bring some really steamy scenes centering around some of the characters we have already grown to love. There are a few series that I'm not familiar with but because of this anthology I am now wanting to look into them. If you are wanting some steamy NSFW scenes featuring some of your favorite authors you will not be disappointed.
Timi Kraft
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This fabulous book has got some HOT new / different POV scenes from your favorite authors books! Do yourself a favor and read it!
Jessica Robbins
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-kindle
This is am amazing collection of short scenes that go straight to the part we all want most. Incredible mix of authors that will introduce you to their work that will make you want to read the rest of the story that goes with it. I loved it so I give 5/5 stars!
Jenn
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
YAASSS

This book is amazing. Super hot. I love all the different POV and new scenes. This even introduced me to some new authors and stories I haven’t read yet but am now planning to!

• Damaged Love (TRUST Series standalone novella)
  • Billionaire Ever After
  • Because of You
  • Forward
  • Nabvan (Warriors of Milisaria, #1)
  • Java Frost (Cupid's Coffeeshop, #1)
  • Bred by the Berserkers (Berserker Saga, #2.5)
  • Swept (Polished, #2)
  • Royal and Reckless
  • Empires of Shadow and Ash: A Limited Edition Collection of Dystopian Urban Fantasy Novels
  • A Wonderful Kind of Love (Kinds of Love, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Christmas Bargain (Billionaires in Bondage #3)
  • Taking The Human (Terran Captives #1)
  • The Dryad's Pawprint (The Paranormal Council)
  • The Krankies Go Dogging
  • Assassin's Soul (Angel Crusades, #1)
  • Realms and Rebels: A Paranormal and Fantasy Reverse Harem Collection
  • Military Romance Novels Boxed Set
L.A. Boruff lives in East Tennessee with her husband, three children, and an ever growing number of cats. She loves reading, watching TV, and procrastinating by browsing Facebook. L.A.’s passions include vampires, food, and listening to heavy metal music. She once won a Harry Potter trivia contest based on the books, and lost one based on the movies. She has two bands on her bucket list that she s ...more