Start by marking “The Magician's Blood: A Paranormal Romance (The Great Dagmaru Book 2)” as Want to Read:
The Magician's Blood: A Paranormal Romance (The Great Dagmaru Book 2)

The Magician's Blood: A Paranormal Romance

(The Great Dagmaru #2)

Embrace a realm of family secrets, where true love bleeds for his incubus nature ...

Herman Anderson, assistant to The Great Dagmaru, returns to her hometown—the first stop on their magic tour. Her family has moved without a trace.

Believing his family curse is behind him, Stephen Dagmar, a powerful stage magician, sets out to live his dream ... until Herman’s father makes a
Published August 10th 2018 by LG Hill

To ask other readers questions about The Magician's Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Magician's Blood

Start your review of The Magician's Blood: A Paranormal Romance (The Great Dagmaru Book 2)
Claire
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recap: Herman and Stephen continue to figure out their relationship in the light of his demonic powers and the complication of Nina.

Review: Maybe it was because I read book two straight after reading book one but it felt repetitive and that hardly anything was happening until about three quarters of the way through and then bam! It all kicked off and that was fantastic. The prose has lost its delicious sexual tension from book one and moved into a darker, more violent sexual frenzy at times. I d
Sue Wallace
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The magicians blood by Linda g hill.
Stephen dragmar is back with Hermin. Nina is still trying to get stephen.
This was a fantastic read with brilliant characters.  I'm glad Hermin got to see her mum and chad. Wow. Didn't see that coming.  Shocker. 5*. I do hope there is more to come.  Highly recommended.
Milly
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Author Linda G. Hill has done it again. She has managed to surprise me, entertain me, frustrate me, amuse me, and make me cry with her new release, The Magician’s Blood. This book is second in her series, The Great Dagmaru. Her main characters, Herman and Stephen continue their journey while facing unspeakable challenges when Stephen’s Incubus nature is revealed.
This book is a true gothic intended for audiences 18+ and releases on August 10, 2018. Linda graciously let me read an ARC in exchange
Colleen M. Chesebro
The Magician’s Blood is the second novel in The Great Dagmaru Series. I’ve read and reviewed the first book, The Magician’s Curse, on my blog at colleenchesebro.com.

Let me begin by saying that I could not put this book down! Much like the curse that holds Stephen Dagmar under its control, I tore into this book, reading into the wee hours until finally, the book released me from its hold! Be prepared, because Canadian author, Linda G. Hill, has created a paranormal romance like no other.

So, let m
Cassandra MADEUP BookBlog
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good book! Worth reading if you enjoy paranormal with steamy romance scenes.

When i first started I wasn’t certain, as the first few chapters didn’t seem to be doing anything for me, but then I realised i was 1/3 of the way through without realising how much I had read! Always a good sign reading a book, and I had come back to it a few hours later and in a different mood.

I enjoyed the continuation of the relationships building and changing, and how Herman handled the various situations, that bein
Gina
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting for the 2nd book in this series for what seems like for ever and it definitely didn't disappoint.

Full of magic and intrigue, the story kept me gripped from the first page to the last.

I loved the development of Stephan and Herman's relationship as well as the further glimpses into the supporting characters.

While this book concludes the story nicely and doesn't end on a cliffhanger, the very last scene gives me hope that Stephan and Herman and their friends (and foes) will be bac
Ritu Bhathal
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have waited patiently to finally read this sequel to Linda Hill's The Magician's Curse and I was really not disappointed!

It took a couple of chapters to get back up to speed with the original story; the magic, the curse, Stephen and Herman's love, Nina and her demented adoration for the 'Master' who impregnated her by compulsion rather than desire...

Then the magic of this sequel started with so many dark and twisted turns, as we were led deeper into the curse of the Dagmar family, and all conn
Linda Fausnet
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an unusual tale full of twists and turns involving a sexy and clever magician, his lovely magician’s assistant and soulmate, a family curse, and a jealous romantic rival hell bent on revenge. Stephen Dagmar, or The Great Dagmaru, is no ordinary parlor-trick magician. On the contrary, his magic is real, as is his love and passion for Herman. If you’re in the mood for some romantic suspense, steamy passion, and a gothic tale of magic and revenge, this is the book for you!
Teresa Grabs
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful adventure with Herman and Stephen. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Behind Closed Doors Book Review
Amount of sex 3.5 / 5
How explicit is the sex scenes 4 / 5
Story 5 / 5
Overall: 5 / 5
Review: The Magician's Blood: A Paranormal Romance takes off where the first book ends in The Great Dagmaru series. Herman is working as Stephen's assistant, but she is constantly bumping up against her inexperience and his robust sexual past. She loves Stephen and knows he loves her, but that doesn't seem to quell Herman's feelings of jealousy.
I definitely loved The Magician's Blood far more than I did the first b
Yvonne Davies
Stephen’s magical act is on tour all over Canada and with Herman playing a big part in the act, it looks like things are on track. However, Herman and Stephen’s relationship is as complicated as ever and with more of Stephen’s demonic side making an appearance could it get any worse.
With Nina temporarily out of the picture you would think it would help Herman’s relationship. However, the revelation of the incubus bloodline puts another strain on it. Although it explains a lot about other women’s
Tracey
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
After reading book one I had to jump onwards to book two. The plot is very captivating and there is definitely more to uncover. There were revelations about Herman this time, which adds to the intrigue of the story.
I thoroughly enjoyed the authors writing. There is lots of chemistry between the main characters, which lends itself well to the romantic elements of the story. That said, there are a few moments that were more eww than ooh, but maybe that's down to personal preference. Overall anoth
Kamini Mehta
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Even better than the first book. I really enjoyed the way that Herman's character grew as an individual. She certainly doesn't deserve all the drama in her life. I am not fond of obsessed characters, but Nina's history is pretty messed up. And Herman's father is not likable.
Megan Starkweather
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How do you know it’s true love? Dedication, commitment, trust and pain. If it doesn’t hurt then you don’t care. Herman cares so much for Stephan that she hurts all the time for him. Nina makes it quite difficult for them to have a normal relationship but Herman manages to handle every situation with grace. This book was addicting and will put you through emotional turmoil like no other.
Bee Halton
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Exciting

Definitely worth reading! It was a little more violent than the first book which I didn't enjoy, however, the story is entirely gripping and the characters make you care. Even the badies.
Shy
is currently reading it
Aug 11, 2018
Mary Ortiz
Aug 30, 2018

• Seasons Within (Seasons Within, #1)
  • The Vampire's Last Dance (Witch Island Brides Book 1)
  • Moonlight, Monsters & Magic: A Paranormal Romance Sexy Shorts Collection
  • Snowflake
  • Lost Library (Lost Library, #1)
  • Chimera (Kate Redman Mysteries, #5)
  • The Six
  • The Girls Across The Bay (Knox and Sheppard, #1)
  • Rush (Riptide  #1)
  • The Beauty of Bucharest (A Clean Up Crew Thriller #1)
  • Switch
  • Daring the Neighbor
  • Gypsy Brothers: The Complete Series (Gypsy Brothers, #1-8)
  • Deep Dirty Truth (Lori Anderson, #3)
  • Spells & Death (Paranormal MI5, #1)
  • The Devil You Know
  • Gun Shy
  • Eddie McCloskey - Supernatural Thrillers - Books 1 - 6
Linda G. Hill was born and raised an only child in Southern Ontario, Canada. She credits the time she spent alone when she was growing up, reading books and building worlds and characters of her own to keep her company, as the reason she became a writer.

A stay-at-home mom of three beautiful boys, Linda is a graduate of the Writing Program at St. Lawrence College in Brockville, Ontario. Aside from

The Great Dagmaru (2 books)
  • The Magician's Curse (The Great Dagmaru, #1)