Start by marking “Hot SEAL, Cold Beer (SEALs in Paradise)” as Want to Read:
Hot SEAL, Cold Beer (SEALs in Paradise)

Hot SEAL, Cold Beer

(SEALs in Paradise #6)

4.66  ·  Rating details ·  53 Ratings  ·  35 Reviews
An ex-Navy SEAL agrees to play fake lover for the Maid of Honor at a destination wedding only to discover that what happens on a Caribbean Island can sometimes follow you home.

Nicholas Falcone, aka Nikko, aka Falcon, is five months out from active SEAL duty, putting his pre-service accounting degree to use while going to law school at night. He’d love to take a vacation
Published October 9th 2018 by Riante, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Hot SEAL, Cold Beer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot SEAL, Cold Beer

Isha Coleman
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot SEAL, Cold Beer (SEALs in Paradise) by Cynthia D'Alba
What do you get the woman that needs to be in control? Jennifer Pierce had everything under control until when she wasn't looking her love life fell apart. Desperation has her looking to her brother for help. Help comes in the form of tall, dark and tempting. Nikko needs a break and when a buddy asks for a favor, he happily agrees. A free vacation, a sexy plus one and some hot fun in the sun sounds perfect. Neither counted on a one time
Lori Meehan
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Dr. Jennifer Pierce needs a date for the destination wedding of her best friend. No way will she show up as the jilted fiancé while her ex brings his now pregnant secretary/wife. Her brother sets her up with one of his colleagues, Nicholas “Nikko” Falcone. Ex-Navy Seal now a CPA and law student. Nicholas needs a vacation. An all expenses paid vacation with a beautiful woman, who could say no?
Jennifer has always been awkward around men it was so much easier to just be engaged even if you didn’t
Eileen McCall
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nikko Falcone, an ex Navy Seal, helps a friend at his job by escorting the twin sister of his bud to a destination wedding. Seems like a win-win situation for Nikko because he gets a nice vacation at a tropical paradise in the Caribbean with a smart and sexy woman. Dr. Jennifer Pierce can’t believe that this ‘file clerk’ friend of her brother is such a hunk. Certainly with this handsome man squiring her about at the wedding, no one will feel sorry for the fact that her ex dumped her for his preg ...more
Yvonne Cruz
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have read a couple of other books in this series, and it’s the best one to date.
The books are about recently retired Navy SEALs and their adventures in Paradise. This one belongs to Nikko Falcone. Robert, his friend and co-worker in an accounting firm, asks for Nikko to help by being his sister’s date for a weeklong celebration of a destination wedding. A wedding that will be attended by her ex and his new bride.
Dr Jennifer Pierce is the sister, and from the moment they meet the chemistry is e
Debbie Watson
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best fake relationship stories I've read in awhile. Nikko and Jennifer's story is terrific just the right amount of heat and sexy times in this HEA!! I definitely recommend this book.
LJT
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

Author Cynthia D'Alba, and the relationship of convenience trope is a match made in heaven. I just had to request Hot SEAL, Cold Beer, after reading the book blurb and admiring the cover. This is a terrific romance and I devoured it from cover to cover in no time at all. This book may be enjoyed as a standalone.

Dr. Jennifer Pierce is both a surgeon and an emergency room physician. Her career keeps her very busy, and so she has very little time for other activities. Her ex-fiance is a r
Ruth
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever wanted someone that you think is sooooo wrong for you? What about not showing emotions as you have been hurt bad in the past? How about thinking the other person knows what you are thinking?
This is a cute and funny story about life and how everything happens for a reason. How communication is important. Also how mistakes in communication happen.
Cheated on, Dumped and now single Dr. Jennifer Pierce has an up and coming wedding that she is the Maid of Honor for. Her ex-fiancé and hi
Ruth
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Margaret Watkins
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This light-hearted romance had me laughing most of the way through. I loved the humour and the author's quirky turn of phrase. Dr Jennifer Pierce doesn't have much time in her life for a social life, let alone men, leaving her in a difficult situation when she finds that her ex-fiancé is going to be at the same wedding where she is to be Maid of Honor. Jennifer's twin brother comes to the rescue by suggesting that his work colleague, Nikko, attends as her fake boyfriend but he never took into ac ...more
CarolKat
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am really loving this multi author series. In this one Nicholas 'Nikko' Falcone agrees to help out a co-worker's sister by attending a destination wedding with her. He needs a vacation after tax season and this trip is all expenses paid.

Dr. Jennifer Pierce wasn't looking forward to this wedding. He ex would be there with his pregnant wife. The one he got pregnant while he was engaged to her. Jenn was really hoping the guy her twin brother is sending her will be the perfect date, she couldn't f
Pamela
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nikko had left the seals a few months ago and was working for a friend. His friend had ask him to help his sister ...bro code sister are off limits but Damn that may be hard. Dr Jennifer aka Jen ex had dumped her got his secretary pregnant and married her. He could of wait until after the destination wedding of their friend. Jen knew she didnt love him but she hated dating.
Then her brother had sent a friend to help her by going to the wedding with her..... holy smokes he was sexy but she didnt
Pamela
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jennifer Pierce is a doctor who picked the wrong man, who wasnt trustworth, a lawyer and now she going to be facing him and doesnt want to be dateless at a very inclusive resort. A brother who sends her a sexy God. She will be in the Sun water and a bedroom ........
Nicholas Falcone a sexy ex seal, works for her brothers the accountant until he figures out what he wants to do after night school to be a lawyer. But in the mean time all inclusive free vacation is in his future and a sexy women ther
Melinda M
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hot SEAL, Cold Beer by Cynthia D'Alba is part of the SEALs in Paradise series. It is a story that keeps you attention. The series is focused on recently retired Navy SEALs and their adventures in Paradise. This story is about Nicholas Falcone, aka Nikko, aka Falco who is working putting his accounting degree to work and has been out of the SEALS for 5 months. His co-worker's sister, Dr. Jennifer Pierce needs a date to a destination wedding. the chemistry is there from the start. A week way that ...more
Jimnlori
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story by Cynthia D'Alba! I will definitely be looking forward to reading more books by her.
Dr. Jennifer Pierce needed a date for a destination wedding and was willing to take her brother's suggestion and ask Nicholas Falcone. All she knew about him was that he worked with her brother and had been a Navy SEAL.
Nicholas Falcone, Nikko to all of his friends and family realized that he and Jennifer were very different and didn't have much in common, but none of that mattered.
Paula
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the title, Hot SEAL, Cold Beer (SEALs in Paradise) by Cynthia D'Alba, but found it to be a wonderful story. The plot is solid and well written. The characters are likable. Yes, they are hot, beautiful people but still kind and considerate of others.

Nicholas Falcone has all the qualities to admire in a person, so he makes the perfect hero for Dr. Jennifer Pierce. She is not in danger or dire straits, but I have to agree that pity from others can seem terrible. I
Deb Fernow
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Being an accountant myself, I should take offense at the assumption that we are boring people but that only means that we can shock and surprise everyone when we do something wild and crazy! Setting up your sister with an accountant on a blind date for a wedding doesn’t make for a very promising result. Enter the hot SEAL who prefers cold beer!

Laughed a lot while reading this one! Had to explain the chuckles to hubby because I was reading and he was driving!

Great story with a very original plot
Kim
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had a really great time on this destination wedding! Nikko was just fabulous as the stand in “plus one” for Dr. Jennifer (don’t call me Jen) Pierce. The story was a fantastic ride from the specialty golf carts to the end. This story could have had a lot more of pretentious airs and misunderstandings or arguments. I am glad it didn’t. While it did handle Jen facing off against her ex, there was no cruel ugliness or negativity. I was happy that the book kept it upbeat and positive. Sure there we ...more
Jacqueline
Hot Damn

I loves Nikko and Jen’s Characters, also Jen’s friends and significant others lol!
I’m really surprised that Nikko or someone else didn’t knock Lamar’s teeth out, boy he was cruising for a bruising. Jen had a close shave with Lamar, what a snivelling, sneaky whiner. Sherice and him seem to deserve each other.
The resort sounded like Heaven. Cynthia D’alba painted a wonderful picture with words of the magnificence of this wedding paradise and it’s surroundings. It’s almost makes me feel
Jennie Fortna
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ARC for honest review with no compensation

What happens when the beautiful, talented surgeon, Dr. Jennifer Pierce has been jilted, needs a date for a friend’s destination wedding in one of the most romantic islands, then asks her twin brother for help finding a last minute date?

To the rescue comes, Nicholas “Nikko” Falcone ex Navy Seal, CPA and pre law student, determined to help Jennifer any way he can but what happens next is nothing that either one ever expects...

Another amazing story by Cynt
Courtney
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
A doctor and a Military man, a blind date and a sunny getaway, what could go wrong? Or shall I say, what couldn’t possibly go right?! Golf bets, baby mama (and daddy) drama, kisses and wedding weekend adventures- this book is packed full of all you could ask in a reading escape.

Are Nikko and Jennifer just helping each other out, or could there be more brewing for this pretend couple? Shhh, I can’t spoil all the fun! Find out in this funny, romantic, dramatic, spicy, and exotic read!

I was gifte
Cindi Donohue
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A steamy and sexy love story between a retired Seal and a Doctor. Nikko is asked by a co worker to escort his twin sister Jennifer to a destination wedding. Agreeing to escort her with no strings attached you can just feel the chemistry between the two of them even before they realize it. A fun story filled with steamy romance. Fast moving, one you won't want to put down until the end and then leaves you wanting more!! I received a copy of this book in return for my honest review which is solely ...more
Cat Kelley
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a fun story! Ms. D'Alba took the time to set up all the characters so well you knew what they were thinking. I'm always happy to read SEAL stories because they never give up once they set off onto their mission. This time it was a fun, week-long vacation. It more than met their expectations. It had the inevitable misunderstanding, but Ms. D'Alba didn't drag it out overlong and everyone got their HEA.

This book was gifted to me by the author in return for an honest review. For me, this was a
Millie
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot Seal, Cold Beer by Cynthia D'Alba is Hot, hot, hot! I loved, loved, loved Nicholas "Nikko" Falcon." His beard is to die for! The chemistry between Nikko and Dr. Jennifer Pierce is funny, sexy and steamy! Did I say sexy and steamy? It is! The story pulled me right in and kept me turning the pages. I did not want to put it down. This is Ms. D'Alba most steamy book to date. It was so hot I was afraid my e-reader was going to go up in flames and me with it! I wish I could give it more then five ...more
Carmen Falcone
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the most enjoyable romances I've read this year!

From beginning to end, I was rooting for Jennifer and Nikko. Their chemistry was hot, but also their fun exchanges and dynamic interactions. Jennifer was the pragmatic doctor and Nikko, the easy going, beer-drinking SEAL. Even though he's working somewhere else now, he's still a SEAL at heart. He agrees to be her plus-one for a destination wedding, and proposes they get to know each other first.

I'm not going to spoil it for you, but it's a
Denise Van plew
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loving to dive into a good one that centers around one of my favorites-Seal this author provided that. In a pinch needing a favor her brother helps her out with a bit of yummy. Nicholas and Jennifer will give you the escape in this one to lighten the day and heat the night with their story. Unexpected things will begin to happen with you being the onlooker. The place itself was a dream spot too. Flowed through this one with ease enjoying every scrumptious word.
Brandi
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a great story and a quick read.

The story starts with Jennifer needing a date to her best college friend's wedding. Enter Nikko, via her twin brother. Nikko is just what the doctor ordered.

Such a great story of a plan for not being pitied for being dumped changing to a romance that both parties needed.

Definitely recommend!!!
Rebecca A. Bamford
Fantastic Love Story!!

Hot hunky former navy seal/lawyer meets highly driven, uptight sexy doctor. Throw in a destination wedding in paradise and you have a fun romantic good time! I loved this story. Stayed up way too late reading it, but I highly recommend it! Especially for the cold winter nights ahead! You wont be disappointed.
Katherine Horvath
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wedding Party Get Away!

Hot Seal, Cold Beer: Loved the writing of the story! Fantastic love story. Loved the challenges that happened throughout the story. Wonder writing by Cynthia D'Alba. Loved the addition to the series.
Bernadette Long
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dr. Jennifer Pierce is confident of her surgical skills but she is not so sure of her ability to pick a good man and asks her twin brother for help in finding a date to a destination wedding. Nicholas Falcone is a newly retired SEAL and works at the same accounting firm and agrees to the free getaway vacation. He is very impressed by Jennifer and soon their "fake" romance becomes real and very steamy on the beaches of the Sand Castle Resort and they are both thinking about dating once they retur ...more
KimberlyDawn
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot Seals, Cold Beer was a fun read. Jennifer needs a date to a destination wedding and her brother sets her up with one. Little did Jennifer know that she'd find more than just a fake date with Nikko. Their story was enjoyable to read. I definitely recommend this book.
Born and raised in Arkansas. After wandering the world for 17 years (okay, it was Memphis, but it felt like another world!), I've made it home again. I live in a small vine covered cottage on the shores of a 8,000 acre lake with 2 dogs, a bitchy parrot and my fisherman husband. Live is good.

SEALs in Paradise (9 books)
  • Hot SEAL, Salty Dog: A Brotherhood Protectors Crossover Novel (SEALs in Paradise)
  • Hot SEAL, S*x on the Beach (SEALs in Paradise)
  • Hot SEAL, Dirty Martini (SEALs in Paradise)
  • Hot SEAL, Bourbon Neat (SEALs in Paradise)
  • Hot SEAL, Red Wine (SEALs in Paradise)
  • Hot SEAL, Rusty Nail (SEALs In Paradise)
  • Hot SEAL, Black Coffee
  • Hot SEAL, Single Malt (SEALs in Paradise Book 9)