Start by marking “Soul Food (Steamy Paranormal Romance Standalone)” as Want to Read:
Soul Food (Steamy Paranormal Romance Standalone)

Soul Food (Steamy Paranormal Romance Standalone)

With no choice, a human bargains her soul for ten years of music and song.
With no time for anything beyond her dream, Ruth Thomas becomes a worldwide sensation, never knowing love or appreciating lust until she finally meets the mysterious president of Black Hearts, Amit Kingston.
In a game of seduction, Ruth thinks she can enjoy a moment of lust, if only once, before the
Published November 25th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Soul Food, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Food

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
Soul Food Banner

SoulFoodTease (1).jpg

You're Food for my soul, food for my heart, You are my greatest delight

What happens when a soul reaper and human cross the love divide: An epic love story that's what.
So I absolutely adored Soul Food: while not my first book by this author this one was my hands-down favourite: quite a feat in itself when I also loved my other toe-dip into these waters.
Set in the same world as bewitching Sloth (which is my other read by this author ) this is very much a loosely connected standalone.
Soul Food tell
Candace Tidwell
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Let me start by saying that my rating for this book is 3.5 stars. The storyline was original and definitely piqued my interest. Something was missing though. Soul Food is a good book it just didnt mezmorize me.
Ruth and Amit's story is interesting and the book is easy reading. Take a chance, buy it and enjoy.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jess~
This is the second book I have read by this author and quickly she is becoming a new favorite of mine.

Ruth is given an opportunity to follow her dreams and live life to the fullest. Sounds amazing, except it has an expiration date. So that is what she does. Music fills her soul with happiness and she becomes a star. But for that she has, she is humble and a little bit lonely. She is also weary of others because nothing brings the worst out in people as jealousy.

Emit is the president of Blac
Julia
Nov 27, 2018 added it
Read the first chapter and stopped. Writing style isnt for me, as it's a little too naive for my taste.
Michelle Gross
Sep 22, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Crimson eyes blinked from the shadowy man. There was a shimmer in his silhouette, like maybe he was moving closer. There was no mouth or eyes. Nothing. Just a shadow with burning red eyes.
“Your soul sang to me, Ruth. It’s why I’m here.”
I shivered. “Please,” I begged, then closed my eyes. “This can’t be real.”
“But I am,” he responded.
My eyes popped open. “What are you?”
“A demon. A soul reaper.”

IT’S LIVE! Free w/ kindle unlimited

Amazon US:

Amazon UK:

Ama
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Gross is quickly becoming a favorite author of mine. She has a way with words that makes everything around me disappear and I can only focus on what she is saying, on the story she is telling. Soul Food is not like any other books I've read, which is a relief. Paranormal seems to start all sounding the same when you've read as much as I have. Michelle Gross brings us different and just as magical. Soul Food is gritty, sensual, and raw.

Ruth wants to make it so bad as a singer and songwr
Brandy Roberts
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Soul food was such a intriguing story in pulled me in a kept me hostage till the very end while also leaving traces of it . This would be the first book that I have read by the author Michelle Gross and let me tell you it wont be the last the will enter my kindle . The way the characters grew though out the story and the way the couple connected the attraction couldn't be stopped even though it was fought tooth and nail . I can't wait to read more by the author and hopefully see more of the char ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This author is quickly becoming one of my favorite go to authors when I want a good PNR book. She has her own spin on the paranormal genre which makes her books unique. She has great character development which pulls you into the book waiting to see how these characters grow. This story is about Amit and Ruth in the deal with made to write and sing her music. She makes it deal with Amit, a Soul Reaper, for 10 years and those are some of the happiest years of her life. But a deal is a deal in wh ...more
Jecca
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
While I am not usually a big fan of the paranormal, I so enjoyed this story. I couldn't get enough once I got to know Ruth and Amit. Ruth was a girl trying to make her dreams of a music career come true and Amit was in the right place at the right time to offer her a deal she could not refuse. I would recommend if you are a fan of paranormal romance, gives this book a spin, you won't regret it.
Beyond The Covers Blog
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: maryann
What happens when you want revenge? When people you thought you could trust people but they still all your stuff. You meet a  Soul reaper and offer him your soul in exchange for 10 years of happiness  and all that you want. However what happens when feelings start to grow? One heck of a story and OMG this was one heck of a story loved it.
Marianne Post
Dec 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
What the hay in a horse barn?
Maria
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 wow.... ho letto qualcosa che arriva dritto al cuore e allo stomaco, e che non andrà nel dimenticatoio, assolutamente no.
Carla Croll
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing book. Great characters and awesome story lines that keeps you wanting more. I could now put this book down, I had to see what happened next.
Roseline CD
is currently reading it
Kelly
Na
Nov 26, 2018

Michelle is from a small town in Eastern Kentucky where opossums try to blend in with the cats on the porch and bears are likely to chase your pets—this is very true, it happened with her sister’s dog. Despite the extra needed protection for your pets, she loves the mountains she calls home. She has a man and twin girls who are the light of her life and the reason she’s slightly crazy.
As a kid, s