Start by marking “Conjuring Wrath (Seven Deadly, #3)” as Want to Read:
Conjuring Wrath (Seven Deadly, #3)

Conjuring Wrath

(Seven Deadly #3)

I wasn’t the mute darkness before every bad storm. I was what lived in the chaos that followed.

The age of the Reapers has ended.
With the new threat of the Harvesters and the approaching end, the troubles are here to stay.
Published 2019

To ask other readers questions about Conjuring Wrath, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conjuring Wrath

Start your review of Conjuring Wrath (Seven Deadly, #3)
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
thumbnail_Conjuring Wrath Banner

Enjoyed this just as much as the other books in this series this author is just so amazingly talented and every book I read of hers delivers every single time for me.
Not only has she the ability to craft and weave a narrative that hooks and enthrals the way the heat is cranked up notch by delicious notch is almost a superpower of hers.
Definite auto-buy author now for me.
Each of these stories features a different couple at its centre though they do need to be read in order as there is an ongoing
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
Michelle Gross is continuously captivating me with her writing. Conjuring Wrath was every bit as bewitching as the previous book. (I unfortunately did not read Bewitching Sloth which I have to rectify immediately.) It was incredible. The characters were likable and an insanely kickass.

Gwendolyn is in need of a heart transplant and her time is running out. Barron aka Wrath is the reaper that is sent to retrieve her soul but her time keeps on changing but to Wrath’s astonishment- and dismay- Gwen
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jess~

I am in love with this series!

I have been waiting for this book to come, hoping it would be as good as the last two and really eager to continue with the story we have before us. This is Barron's book. Cursed with wrath, he has a bit of an anger problem. He has been that brother in the series that everyone kind of steers clear of because once his curse takes over, nothing is safe. He has killed his siblings on more than one occasion and does so with ease and no remorse. So for this big, col
Lucina
Definitely the best book in this series so far. I loved Barron, Gwen was the sweetest and strongest heroine and I really liked her. Their romance was more of the slow burn kind which I liked and their chemistry was there from the start, despite the soulmate stuff going on their relationship wasn't overshadowed by lust like in the first two books.

I'm waiting for Kitty's book but with the revalation about August I'm looking forward to his book. But Prudence's story is next and from the title I ga
Michelle Gross
Jan 24, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: writing
Smut.
Bizarre.
Skeletal monster.
More action.
And, of course, romance!!
Just a few words to describe what's coming.

The age of the Reapers has ended.
Barron Reaper, the bearer of wrath, knows that more than anyone. With the sin of rage in his veins, his life is a chaotic mess of gloom. The vicious immortal has never stopped or relaxed a moment in all his years to feel h
Ga Books LoverX
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series leaves me freaking speechless, I am SUCH a fan of it already and there have only been 4 books so far. It has a magical way of incorporating the characters from the previous book and eluding to what is going to happen in the future ones and it makes me want SO MUCH MORE.

This book spotlights Wrath, Barron Reaper, and his struggle to keep his sin under control. That is until he meets a mortal girl, Gwendolyn, that is like no one he has ever met. Will he be able to figure everything out
Shelves: 2019
Hoooot damn! Conjuring Wrath is another hit from Michelle Gross. This is the third installment in her series and is not a standalone. You will need to read the other first. Dont worry. It is well worth it.

This book follows Barron. He gets to meet his match in this new book. What do you picture would be the perfect match for someone so angry all the time? Let me tell you, I did not expect her! I loved how the author did this book.

Each character in this book is so unique. Not just the two main cha
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Conjuring Wrath by Michelle Gross
“Third in the Seven Deadly series, 4 stars”

Gross is back to the Seven Deadly Series and I couldn’t be anymore excited. Gross gives us a warning about an age-gap at the beginning of the book and I found it completely unnecessary. Yes, there was a gap but once you read these two you’ll realize that it really doesn’t matter. I highly enjoyed Conjuring Wrath but I just didn’t love it as much as the first two causing me to give 4 instead of 5 stars.
Gwendolyn accepted
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
“These moments were our truths. Hidden within each encounter was something we both left unsaid...We both had what the other was seeking. What happened if we stayed together? Would we trap ourselves within a new cage?”

With the end of days quickly approaching Wrath finds himself seeking the company of a human destined to die. Unable to interact with others often due to the burden of his sin he can’t help but seek her out and spend time with her. This does not go unnoticed by those plotting to see
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok there is so much I want to say about this book but I do not want to give away this book because it is so worth the read!!
So here goes You have Barron who meets a dying woman Gwendolyn and these two are the best couple match I have read in a while!!.
We have an all Alpha paranormal and a mortal dying woman so bring on all the hotness and stubbornness and love!!
I can not wait for the next deadly!!!
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book was everything I thought it would and more. Wrath is all wrath and nothing will stop his work. Gwendolyn is dying and trying to come to terms with that. When she meets Wrath, she Gia lily understand what it’s like to want. He avoids her at every turn until he can’t. This book is a definite must read. Excellent writing with a storyline that is very explosive.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been “patiently” waiting for another Seven Deadly book and the wait is finally over!! Barron the keeper of Wrath meets his perfect woman in this story, but who to pair up with him and his temper? Gwendolyn is sick and dying and trying to come to terms with that. Will he be able to figure everything out in time because dying people don’t have much around a reaper.
Virginie
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing read !
I love all Grim's kids finding their love and saving the world and everything else. I love that their parents are still in the picture. This book is , like all your other, worthy of more then just five lousy stars.
One complaint though, where the hell are Fear and Molly ? They will cameo, right? RIGHT??
Julie Jackson
Reviewed for SNS

Alexandra G.
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, loved-it
4 stars

Reallllly liked this one. It was so awesome. Best book so far.
And the next one is about Prudence. Can't wait!
United Indie Book Blog
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hallelujah book 3 and it’s Barron’s story! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 First, go back and read the first two in the Seven Deadly Series promise you won’t be disappointed. Second, prepare your self for a frustrating yet satisfying read. Barron/Wrath is a wonderful, he is moody, mysterious, sexy and yes romantic! I wasn’t sure who exactly would be his perfect match but enter Gwendolyn and I believe I love her more than I do Barron. Her spirit and fight for what she wants really made the book for me. Well and the sexy ...more
Christine Woinich
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another interesting read in the Seven Deadly series. I loved how Barron/Wrath was trying to be the Reaper for Gwendolyn, and he was confused about the times he spent with her. Her will to live and to survive was uplifting. The two played well against each other, and the steam was off the charts. The main story kept pulling me in also, wanting to see where it all will lead. I recommend this series, and I look forward to the next installment.

I received a copy of this story through Enticing Journey
Dreamer's Books
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Baron/Wrath meets a human woman named Gwendolyn that is unlike anyone he's met before in his life. Gwendolyn is dying and trying to come to terms with it. Wrath needs a mate to be able to deal with his temper and all the other things that come with it. Gwendolyn is the perfect match for him. I also like where the story line is going and look forward to more books in this series.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Nico
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was ok
I liked it in the beginning, but then I didn't buy their story.
Jecca
Zakkiya Bayat
Sep 23, 2020

• Titan (Dark Kings, #1)
  • Pour Judgment: A steamy fake fiancé romantic comedy
  • Hunting Fiends for the Ill-Equipped (The Guild Codex: Demonized, #3)
  • Mason (Trinity Academy Book 2)
  • Dirty Letters
  • Caged Mate (Reaper's Pet, #1)
  • Wrath of The Gods (The Titan's Saga #2)
  • Waiting for my Queen
  • Faked
  • Kiss of Death (Hell on Earth, #3)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Rising Queen (Court of the Sea Fae, #3)
  • Vicious Prince (Royal Elite, #5)
  • Hard Pass (Trophy Boyfriends, #1)
  • Preacher Man
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • Fae King (The Crystal Kingdom, #1)
  • Blood Laws (Immortal Curse #1)

Michelle is from a small town in Eastern Kentucky where opossums try to blend in with the cats on the porch and bears are likely to chase your pets—this is very true, it happened with her sister’s dog. Despite the extra needed protection for your pets, she loves the mountains she calls home. She has a man and twin girls who are the light of her life and the reason she’s slightly crazy.
As a kid, s

Seven Deadly (3 books)
  • Bewitching Sloth (Seven Deadly, #1)
  • Jackal's Pride