Start by marking “Exclusive Excerpt of Consumed (The Wedding From Hell, #3; Firefighters, #0.7)” as Want to Read:
Exclusive Excerpt of Consumed (The Wedding From Hell, #3; Firefighters, #0.7)

Exclusive Excerpt of Consumed

(The Wedding From Hell #3)

The Wedding from Hell, Part 3: Exclusive Excerpt of Consumed is the final part of J.R. Ward’s The Wedding From Hell ebook serialization. Don’t miss this exclusive teaser to her upcoming standalone suspense, Consumed (available in October 2018). See why “Consumed takes it to a whole new level” (Lisa Gardner, #1 New York Times bestselling author).

From the creator of the #
Published August 28th 2018 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Exclusive Excerpt of Consumed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exclusive Excerpt of Consumed

Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Holy smokes! JR Ward is just trying to kill me with this excerpt and sneak peek into the first 3.5 chapters of Consumed! My heart is pounding and I think my blood pressure just shot up and then it’s done! Ack!!!

Amazing anticipation! Danny and Anne are throwing their own sparks in this blazing story of a somewhat forbidden love.

JR Ward is on fire! This snippet is on fire! You just have to read these Novellas in order as they will lead you into the main story, Consumed.

Sorry! I got to go. I hav
Sophia Triad
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Free on Amazon!

Exclusive Excerpt of Consumed (three first chapters) and everything is on fire!!!

We die together, then.

I couldn't believe how many things can possibly happen in 34 pages. Drama, angst, tension and full on adventure

Available books:

The Rehearsal Dinner: The Rehearsal Dinner (The Wedding From Hell, #1; Firefighters, #0.5) by J.R. Ward

The reception: The Reception (The Wedding From Hell, #2; Firefighters, #0.6) by J.R. Ward

Wedding from Hell 3: Exclusive Excerpt of Consumed (The Wedding From Hell, #3; Firefighters, #0.7) by J.R. Ward

First completed book of the series in October 2018:

Consumed: Consumed (Firefighters, #1) by J.R. Ward
Floripiquita
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
🚒🔥 🔥 🔥 🙈🙉🙊 y un cliffhanger como la copa de un pino.
Venga, ahora a esperar sin morderse las uñas ni estirarse de los pelos a que salga el libro, cuyo título, Consumed, no puede estar mejor puesto. Así estoy yo, consumidita perdida por la incertidumbre. La Ward es mala y una🧞♀ del Márketing.
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Holy crap! That did not just happen! You better be ready to read the book after reading this. It ends on a huge cliffhanger and I need to know what happens next!
Natalie The Biblioholic
Honestly, if this is what I have to look forward to when it comes to Consumed, I'm so glad I signed up for the ride.

It's another fire. Same as any other. Anne and Danny are on the job. But Anne believes she's a one-woman show and breaks protocol. Her rash decision led to her very destruction. Trapped under debris in a burning building, the only way to save her is to cut her out. But Danny hesitates. This is the woman he sees forever with. Will she ever forgive him for what he must do? Will he
Auntee
This is the first 3 chapters of Consumed. If this doesn't hook you, it's not the book for you.
Patty
WTF
No he didn’t.
OMFG.
Julie (Jewls Book Blog)
Holy cow, the suspense from where this excerpt left off is going to drive me nuts!!
Jessica
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: on-kindle
Gut wrenching

We see Danny and Anne working together trying to fight against their feelings. My lord this was so intense and gut wrenching. It ended with a cliffhanger that will have you holding your breath. Anne is one strong female
Bex | TotallyBex.com
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WHAT JUST HAPPENED?? OMG, I need the full book ASAP!! Who knew you could do so much with 34 pages? lol
Morelia (Strandedinbooks)
Ok, that ending was INTENSE.

But that's about it. It did make me more excited than the last novella to read Consumed though!
~Kristin~
Oh holy hell! If that doesn’t draw you in and leave you dying for the full books release...I have no idea what else would. INTENSE!!
Adirondack Reads Romance
Holy hellfire and brimstone!
So I just finished reading Parts 1-3 of these prequels to the upcoming release of "Consumed".
The first two parts tell the tale of a very simmering and explosive chemistry between two firefighters: Anne and Danny, and their struggle to fight their attraction. Let me tell you... super hot!

Then came Part 3.
Oh Part 3 you made my heart race with adrenaline and anticipation and dread.
I cringed.
I tensed up.
I actually closed my eyes, and then realized I should probably
Emerald
Oct 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, romance
Those four chapters of this novella/excerpt were intense.
Dina
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads, audio
5 Oh My God I can't believe it stopped there stars!!

Off to read the Consumed!!
HeatherP
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've already read Consumed but this is a great peak for anyone who hasn't yet.
Karma♥Bites ^.~
WHAT. THE. EVERLOVIN’. FUCK??!!

Part #3 of this prequella is actually a fucking EXCERPT of the upcoming book?

Srsly, what fresh hell of marketing is this?

Or am I the only silly goose who didn’t know? If so, then apologise for my mini-fit. Excuse me as I cancel all pre-orders.
N.N. Light
Anne is consumed... by fire, her father, her own demons or love, I'm not sure.

This is the first 3 chapters of Consumed and it blended so much emotional angst, action, suspense and romance, I couldn't help but sob. Two firefighters fighting against how they feel about each other, survival, death, sacrifice, all in the midst of a raging fire inside a building. I can't give anything away but I'll leave you with one thought to ponder...

If the man/woman you love is trapped in a fire and can't escape
Carol
Excerpt from the novel "Consumed".
Spellbinding and intense.
Chapters 1-4(missing the last few pages or so of chapter 4).
Brittany
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhhhhh I need the full book ASAP what was that cliffhanger!!!!
Nikki
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy shit

Omg I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait for this book I'm nail biting the whole time I'm reading I'm at work and I'm yelling DO IT HURRY UP AND DO IT
Sandy S
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
THE WEDDING FROM HELL: Consumed part 3 by JR Ward is an exclusive excerpt from the author’s upcoming Firefighter’s Series.

Part 3 follows the gang from Station 499 as they are called to a suspicious warehouse fire. Paired per regulations, our heroine Anne Ashburn goes against orders to ferret out any potential vagrants, an action that is about to change the course of her life.

THE WEDDING FROM HELL: Part 3 Consumed Excerpt is a palpably, tense look at the dangers facing first responders, and the r
Louisa
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Can’t wait for the series!!!!
Jackie Lane
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm enjoying this exclusive excerpt and can't wait to start reading the full book.
Alina Neacşu
If he cuts her arm i'm not reading the book
Robin
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well good grief. That sure ended on a cliffhanger and not in anyway I thought it would. Looking forward to Consumed in Oct. hhhmmm Maybe I'll see about an audible copy.
April
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful teaser for what is to come! Can not wait for Consumed to come out!
Azadra Whitman
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The ending to the third part..I have no words to describe how shook I am. I am literally shook to my core right now. Never in my life has 34 pages ripped my heart out and left me breathless. I've never read a book by J.R.Ward, after reading this novella which is a prequel to Consumer coming out October 2nd. I am officially consumed with this story and this author.

This story follows Anne Ashburn and bad body firefighter Danny Maguire. These two have been fighting their attraction and feelings fo
Tere J
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
S0 this completely confused me, because it was #3, so I thought it continued, but it didn't - it introduces characters again, so it's almost like what I think must be chapter 1 of Consumed?? Again with the inconsistent of someone "Rage" lost (not just the twin mentioned in #2, so I don't remember the name), and sadly, the main character's name I forgot, and I just read all 3 of these novellas in a little over an hour 2 days ago, and forgot the names. Yes, I'm curious to read, but unless my libra ...more
J.R. Ward is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of numerous novels, including the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. She lives in the South her family.

The Wedding From Hell (3 books)
  • The Rehearsal Dinner (The Wedding From Hell, #1; Firefighters, #0.5)
  • The Reception (The Wedding From Hell, #2; Firefighters, #0.6)