Start by marking “Austin (Sexton Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Austin (Sexton Brothers, #1)

Austin

(Sexton Brothers #1)

“Tell me a secret.”
“I’m falling for you.”

Austin Sexton is the man I’ve always tried to stay away from. He’s arrogant, entitled and a total ass. That’s why I didn’t bother giving him my name last night. We’ll never see each other again.

Or so I thought.

Imagine my surprise when I start my new job only to come face-to-face with the blue eyes I just declared all wrong for me.
Published September 20th 2018 (first published August 11th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Austin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Austin

Start your review of Austin (Sexton Brothers, #1)
Wil Loves Books!
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Austin is an amazing, quick and super fast paced read that will keep you hooked the entire time!
I love both of these authors separately, and together they are simply magical. Their writing together is just seamless, you can't really tell who wrote what. I also believe that they're highly underrated and that more people should discover and read their amazing books.

With that said, lol, let's talk about Austin. What can I say, this is such a cool and interesting story. Austin Sexton is a media mo
DW
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You will love Austin and Jalynn from the beginning. The banter back and forth was perfect.

There was so much to love about this book. Fast cars, billionaires and secrets.

Perfect combination for a great story!!❤️
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Austin is the first book I've read by Jeannine Colette and Lauren Runow, but that is going to change in 2019! I enjoyed pretty much everything about this story. The storyline was fast paced, entertaining, and interesting. The characters had great chemistry, and their romance was steamy.

I loved the street racing aspect of the story, and how the authors put a spin on it which made it unique and different. Austin isn't just an amazing driver. He's also a wealthy businessman and a military veteran.
Dilek VT
Feb 21, 2019 rated it liked it
A mediocre read...

There was nothing special about this book. Just meh.
2,5 stars

Definitely not worthy of 3 stars for me but it wasn't so bad to be rated as a 2-star book so, 3 it is. I desperately wish we could give half points here :(

The story had potential with two great characters but the writer fails to give them substance. The relationship develops too fast and I couldn't feel their connection or chemistry. It lacks passion, emotions and steam, maybe that's why...

And also, too much of it i
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

4 "Tell Me a Secret" STARS!!!

"We are two souls crushing in the night, trying to find the balance between secrets and realities and a new kind of living."

AUSTIN by Lauren Runow and Jeannine Colette was not what I was expecting when I first started reading it. There is so much more to Austin than meets the eye, more than a hot cover, more than illegal street racing. This writing duo delivers not only steam but a story packed with feels. A total shot through the heart. There was a specific mome
☾ Nikki. ✿
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love fast cars and racing. 🚗💨
This book was filled with romance, emotion and drama.. I loved it!!

Definitely looking forward to reading more about Bryce (Austin's Brother) in book two!

⭐⭐⭐⭐
Grey
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
Austin... oh man. A book by 2 amazing ladies. I had a really early cut of this one. So I can't, and won't, get very specific with you. I know what you're all thinking right now... (she never gets specific with us...LOL!) You're right, I don't. Spoilers aren't my bag. *shrug* sorry, not sorry! When I learned of Ms. Runow and Ms. Colette's plans to cowrite a book series, I blinked a few times and then danced a little jig in my chair. Because seriously, how perfect. Their writing styles are remarka ...more
Jeannine Colette
Jul 22, 2018 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
ATTENTION AUDIOBOOK LISTENERS!!!
Austin: A Sexton Brothers Novel IS LIVE IN AUDIBLE!!!

Austin: A Sexton Brothers Novel
Narrated by Amelie Griffen and Alex Kydd
Listen Here --> Amazon: https://amzn.to/2BsaofQ

Don't have AUDIBLE? Try for FREE!
2 free audiobooks + 2 free Audible Originals to get you started.
1 audiobook and 2 Audible Originals per month after trial.
Audible is $14.95/mo after 30 days. Cancel anytime and keep all your audiobooks.

And Guess What!!! AUSTIN IS NOW AVAILABLE ON ALL PLATFORMS!
Am
Lauren Runow
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
ATTENTION AUDIOBOOK LISTENERS!!!
Austin: A Sexton Brothers Novel IS LIVE IN AUDIBLE!!!

Austin: A Sexton Brothers Novel
Narrated by Amelie Griffen and Alex Kydd
Listen Here --> Amazon: https://amzn.to/2BsaofQ

Don't have AUDIBLE? Try for FREE!
2 free audiobooks + 2 free Audible Originals to get you started.
1 audiobook and 2 Audible Originals per month after trial.

And Guess What!!! AUSTIN IS NOW AVAILABLE ON ALL PLATFORMS!
Am
Karen Mc
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing

”You won’t know how strong you are unless you risk cracking a bit.”

When I’m reading a racing romance, I need to feel it. I need to feel the rush as if I were in the race car behind the wheel. In Austin, I felt that rush when reading this street-racing romance. So HOT. So HEADY. So HEART-POUNDING. So HEARTFELT. So YES!!!

Adrenaline soars through my body.
This is why I do this.
This is my high.

Austin consumed and claimed me from the very first page. I was ALL IN. Hook. Line. S
Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

More than hot pavement and spinning tires, Austin takes to the streets for an escape, the kind that only illegal street racing can seem to give him. Beneath his low set hat and baggy hoodie he's a well-known face with a famous last name, on the streets he can be anyone. He and his best friend run the races, they're known for their strict rules and their even stricter policies in accepting new meat. When a girl causes a false start he uses her to ma
Na
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
""I think you're getting your fairy tales and nursery rhymes mixed up. Your mouth is as big as your ego." "Better to eat you with, my dear."

Remember the one situation that had your heart and pulse racing, your nerves totally blank and you thought you must die due to over-excitement. That moment right before the rush hits you and you get a kick out of something exhilarating. That's what reading Austin felt like.

"I can feel him. Not just his body but also his energy. He's like the engine of his Ca
Cami
Nov 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book in a series about three wealthy brothers who are trying to run the company their mother built into a media empire. Austin is the middle son and known for his playboy ways.

Jaylynn is a “takes no shit” kind of girl, who spends most of her time trying to keep her older brother out of trouble.

The banter between these two characters is great. I also liked the development of the story and some insight to other future characters. This is my first book by this author and I will
Jane super booklover📚
This was an ok read for me. I’m curious about tanner but will try Bryce as well.
Miftahul
Nov 13, 2020 rated it did not like it

This book is about Austin who is a rich dude but likes street racing and Jaylynn whose brother is Austin’s enemy kinda. Austin and jaylynn met in a car racing, everyone knows Austin as “falcon” and he hides his identity cuz he is a rich dude and his mother will says that if he and his brother does some illegal shit then they wont get a penny from her and thats why he has to hide his identity as also follow his passion. Jaylynn saw who Austin is but she didnt know that he is famous rich
Erin Lewis
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Star review of Austin (Sexton Brothers #1) by Jeannine Colette & Lauren Runow

Audio Review:

Not only are authors Jeannine Colette and Lauren Runow new to me but both the narrators Amelie Griffin and Alex Kydd are as well. This is a hot story about Austin Sexton, a successful businessmen by day and at night he is as equally successful as Falcon, an underground street car racer. Haunted by his past, his nightmares, he struggles to keep them at bay using racing as his therapy.

Jalynn was a great
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Austin: A Sexton Brothers Novel by Jeannine Colette and Lauren Runow
4 stars!!!

“You had me at Godiva.”

Jeannine Colette and Lauren Runow deliver a fast-paced, action-packed book that read as quick as its hero drove. Underground street car racing is the theme in this book, and Austin Sexton certainly lives up to his reputation. This book was hot, the Sexton brothers are certainly going to burn up our kindles, and I cannot wait to read Bryce’s book.

Austin Sexton was a man that had his fa
Fiona Fog
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Austin, rich and a risk taker. By day he resembles a businessman working for his family's media company along with his brother. Rich good looking and cocky. But underneath all that is a man running, from life and the memories that he can't get rid of.

Jaylnn at an illegal street race with her brother after begging him to let her come. After causing drama at the meet by accident she comes to the attention of Falcon "Austin". She finds him rude and arrogant and has no problem backing with an attitu
Jean
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Austin!  He is the middle brother of the Sexton boys and has had quite a life already.

After losing his Mom and then his father remarrying a young blonde bimbo, he joins the Marines where he is eventually discharged (for unknown reasons at the beginning of the book).  He goes back to working for his family's company, the company his mother worked hard to build into a multi-million dollar company.  Unfortunately for the Sexton brothers, their father turned over his shares to his gold digging
Nancy Reads
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Austin by Jeannine Colette & Lauren Runow is the 1st book they have written as a team. I have been following the two talented ladies since their first books. I was excited to read this book to see just what the two authors would come up with.

Falcon is a mysterious, undefeated street racer. The crowd at the illegal street race part like the Red Sea when his '69 Chevy Camaro rumbles its way through the abandoned lot. The guys envy his car and girls just stare at him. He wears an over size hoodie
Courtney
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have read quite a few books by Lauren Runow and jumped at the chance to read this one that she co-wrote with Jeannine Colette.

I love a good read with some adrenaline rush behind it so the blurb for his book hooked me immediately. Am I actually really happy that this did not read like a Fast and Furious style book. It stayed true to the aspects of street racing (which I may or may not have been a part of when I was younger) and I enjoyed that is was not too sensationalized.

Austin Sexton has al
Michelle Krystel
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advanced readers copy of this book and have decided to leave a voluntary honest review. When Lauren told me about Austin I was so excited to read it. Now that I finished it Lauren and Jeannie Colette did not disappoint at all. I love the fast and the furious as well as paul walker. I've always been into sexy muscle cars and race cars. The track is like whole other world. The adrenaline rush is epic. I'm not driver but I've been in the car for a few races I know exactly how Austin ...more
diann bryan
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
Illegal racing in the 415 is what keeps Austin Sexton sane. Unexpectedly at one of those races he meets Jalynn. Their story is hot from the word go! Not only did these wonderful authors give you a quick liking to these characters but they make you want to know more of the story. The best thing is! The story continues with the next book and Sexton brother. Bryce! Can’t wait to read it!❤️
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has so much more depth than what I was expecting.

Reading the blurb, I thought that this would be one of my light reads that I could kind of turn my brain off and submerge myself into another world. Well, I got my escape, but this book totally caught my interest from the very beginning!

Austin is so much more than a rich playboy. He was in the military, he takes his work seriously, and his escape is illegal racing. This is what sets his demons at bay and allows him to function as a semi-
Linda Romer
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews, favorites
Loved Austin, a fun romantic read. I loved the Sexton brothers Austin and Bryce. Strong male characters with great personalities. Jalynn was amazing, great sister and overall a fun and lovable character. I love the song references in the book. The story was exciting and the relationship between Austin and Jalynn was magnetic. Looking forward to reading Bryce's story.

I give Austin 5 stars for its fun romantic read.
I would recommend this book to Romance Fans.
MillsyLovesBooks
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love each of these Authors independently, so i knew right off the bat i was was going to enjoy their writing style.

But with a story packed with great characters with troubled pasts and presents. I was drawn in and kept captivated. These two were certainly a perfect match for each other.

A millionaire hiding a secret life, a sassy gal hiding her own issues. What could you not possibly like about this read.

Lastly, what an ending!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
BLOG: http://millsylovesbooks.blogspot.com
FACEBOOK: http://m.faceb
Carina Adams
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When two of your must read authors team up, you know it's going to be a great one.

I don't want to give anything away, but I can tell you that I loved this book. I don't know which Sexton brother I'm going to love more, so I'm just going to go ahead and claim them all right now.
G (heartbooked)
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5

Was this a quick read for everyone??? Because I’m confused that it’s finished already!!! Damn, maybe it was all the exhilarating feeling from reading about the thrill of race cars that’s gotten to my head and now I can’t believe I’m finished...

ANYWAY...

I enjoyed Austin and Jalynn’s story so much. The authors created the right amount of sass, drama, sweetness and sexiness that was perfect for them. Not too over the top but so fitting. Love them.

Their first meet
The banters
Their past experien
Lori R.
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this! I adored Austin and Jalynn so much! Their banter was fun and always put a smile on my face. Their chemistry was sparkling hot and it was entertaining to watch their attraction grow from sassy and witty and flirty into something more passionate. The connection between them was strong, and more than just sexual. The emotional scenes pulled at my heart strings and gave me the feels I love in a good book. And the steamy scenes? They were delicious and made me happy in all the right pla ...more
Michele McMullen
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Austin this is a fast paced romance that will have you loving Austin and Jalynn.
A chance meeting , a secret that needs to be kept and an instant attraction . Austin is cocky, sexy and confident. He works for his family's and they are a media legacy but at night his passion is racing. When a sassy gal crosses his path at a race and then he finds her in his daytime world he needs to make sure that she is not going to share his night time activities. Their witty sexually charge banter is such a joy
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• A Really Bad Idea
  • Layover Lover (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Just Ten Seconds
  • Our Song
  • Last Chance
  • Gravity
  • Billion Dollar Beast
  • Sparks Fly
  • Day One
  • Billion Dollar Enemy
  • Playmaker Duet: The Complete Story (Prescott Family Book 2)
  • Tell Me No Lies (Vegas Bad Boys)
  • Bosshole
  • Billion Dollar Catch (Seattle Billionaires Book 3)
  • Ego Trip
  • Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek, #2)
  • Marrying Mr. Wrong (Dirty Martini Running Club, #3)
  • Reckless Chances (Chance Rapids #5)
When I was little, my mom was part of the Double Day book club. She had piles and piles of books lying around the house; most of them with Fabio-esque men and a scantily clad woman set in a different century. I made up stories in my head just from looking at the covers.

When I as 9, I wrote stories using my best friend as a muse. They were romances...but for the 9-year-old. She was the only one wh

Sexton Brothers (3 books)
  • Bryce (Sexton Brothers, #2)
  • Tanner (Sexton Brothers, #3)

News & Interviews

Psychological thrillers that will leave your head spinning. Cold cases, detectives hot on a trail, unreliable narrators, and a dash of poison...