Start by marking “Austin (Sexton Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Austin (Sexton Brothers, #1)

Austin

(Sexton Brothers #1)

“Tell me a secret.”
“I’m falling for you.”

Austin Sexton is the man I’ve always tried to stay away from. He’s arrogant, entitled and a total ass. That’s why I didn’t bother giving him my name last night. We’ll never see each other again.

Or so I thought.

Imagine my surprise when I start my new job only to come face-to-face with the blue eyes I just declared all wrong for me.
Published September 20th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Austin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Austin

Wil Loves Books!
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Austin is an amazing, quick and super fast paced read that will keep you hooked the entire time!
I love both of these authors separately, and together they are simply magical. Their writing together is just seamless, you can't really tell who wrote what. I also believe that they're highly underrated and that more people should discover and read their amazing books.

With that said, lol, let's talk about Austin. What can I say, this is such a cool and interesting story. Austin Sexton is a media mo
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Jalynn
I’m the girl who’s always picking up the pieces of other people’s mistakes.
Until tonight.
I accidentally cause one false start, and now I’m being pulled into a guy’s car—who everyone only knows as Falcon—before an illegal street race.
He may not want anyone to truly know who he is, but he’s met his match.
Game on, Falcon.
Austin
People know I run these races.
They know not to mess with me, or my car.
When the identity of the
DW
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You will love Austin and Jalynn from the beginning. The banter back and forth was perfect.

There was so much to love about this book. Fast cars, billionaires and secrets.

Perfect combination for a great story!!❤
Dri ✰
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018
★ 2 STARS ★

▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬

Eu realmente gostei do início deste livro, tinha tudo para ganhar mais estrelas minhas, porém fui perdendo a empolgação que senti no começo conforme a história foi se desenrolando.

Os personagens Austin e Jalynn me agradaram bastante. A forma como os dois se conheceram foi inusitada e a interação deles um tanto quanto tensa e instigante ao mesmo tempo. Logo, fiquei curiosa para saber como o relacionamento destes dois seria desenvolvido. E foi aí que acabe
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Austin is the first book I've read by Jeannine Colette and Lauren Runow, but that is going to change in 2019! I enjoyed pretty much everything about this story. The storyline was fast paced, entertaining, and interesting. The characters had great chemistry, and their romance was steamy.

I loved the street racing aspect of the story, and how the authors put a spin on it which made it unique and different. Austin isn't just an amazing driver. He's also a wealthy businessman and a military veteran.
☾☆ Nikki. ✿
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love fast cars and racing. 🚗💨
This book was filled with romance, emotion and drama.. I loved it!!

Definitely looking forward to reading more about Bryce (Austin's Brother) in book two!

⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

4 "Tell Me a Secret" STARS!!!

"We are two souls crushing in the night, trying to find the balance between secrets and realities and a new kind of living."

AUSTIN by Lauren Runow and Jeannine Colette was not what I was expecting when I first started reading it. There is so much more to Austin than meets the eye, more than a hot cover, more than illegal street racing. This writing duo delivers not only steam but a story packed with feels. A total shot through the heart. There was a specific moment
Grey
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
Austin... oh man. A book by 2 amazing ladies. I had a really early cut of this one. So I can't, and won't, get very specific with you. I know what you're all thinking right now... (she never gets specific with us...LOL!) You're right, I don't. Spoilers aren't my bag. *shrug* sorry, not sorry! When I learned of Ms. Runow and Ms. Colette's plans to cowrite a book series, I blinked a few times and then danced a little jig in my chair. Because seriously, how perfect. Their writing styles are remarka ...more
Jeannine Colette
Jul 22, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Here's a SNEAK PEAK inside the pages of
Austin: A Sexton Brothers Novel

AVAILABLE ON AMAZON AND KINDLE UNLIMITED

Austin_FBcover

Copyright 2018: Jeannine Colette and Lauren Runow

He’s sitting at his desk with a pen in hand and an open binder. His eyes glance up to meet with mine. My chest tightens, and my body flushes at the beautiful man staring back at me.

I close the door behind me with a thud and fall against the weight of it.

We stay locked on each other for a few breaths before he stands to come closer.

As he
Lauren Runow
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Find out why Goodreads reviewers love Austin!!!

"There was so much to love about this book. Fast cars, billionaires and secrets." -DW, Goodreads

"I felt like I went from 0-100 speeding towards the finish." -Caitlin Audet, Goodreads

"Sweet and sassy heroine that won’t take crap off anyone and Austin... everyone needs an Austin." - Donna, Goodreads

"This story really tugged at my heart and the characters were just so beautiful, I could have read about them forever!" -Marina, Goodreads

"Jalynn is funny
Karen Mc
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing

”You won’t know how strong you are unless you risk cracking a bit.”

When I’m reading a racing romance, I need to feel it. I need to feel the rush as if I were in the race car behind the wheel. In Austin, I felt that rush when reading this street-racing romance. So HOT. So HEADY. So HEART-POUNDING. So HEARTFELT. So YES!!!

Adrenaline soars through my body.
This is why I do this.
This is my high.

Austin consumed and claimed me from the very first page. I was ALL IN. Hook. Line. Sinker. Austin wa
Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

More than hot pavement and spinning tires, Austin takes to the streets for an escape, the kind that only illegal street racing can seem to give him. Beneath his low set hat and baggy hoodie he's a well-known face with a famous last name, on the streets he can be anyone. He and his best friend run the races, they're known for their strict rules and their even stricter policies in accepting new meat. When a girl causes a false start he uses her to ma
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰

Buckle up and keep arms and legs inside the car, as you are going to be taken on the ride of your life!

Wow, what a great book! We are taken into the world of illegal street racing, and you want to be in this race to a HEA.

Austin and Jalynn's story is a full throttle romance that will have you wanting more.

After their unusual meeting, our lovelies navigate their way to a relationship.

There is so much more to Austin than meets the eye, and when we learn more about him, my heart hu
Na
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
""I think you're getting your fairy tales and nursery rhymes mixed up. Your mouth is as big as your ego." "Better to eat you with, my dear."

Remember the one situation that had your heart and pulse racing, your nerves totally blank and you thought you must die due to over-excitement. That moment right before the rush hits you and you get a kick out of something exhilarating. That's what reading Austin felt like.

"I can feel him. Not just his body but also his energy. He's like the engine of his Ca
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Austin: A Sexton Brothers Novel by Jeannine Colette and Lauren Runow
4 stars!!!

“You had me at Godiva.”

Jeannine Colette and Lauren Runow deliver a fast-paced, action-packed book that read as quick as its hero drove. Underground street car racing is the theme in this book, and Austin Sexton certainly lives up to his reputation. This book was hot, the Sexton brothers are certainly going to burn up our kindles, and I cannot wait to read Bryce’s book.

Austin Sexton was a man that had his fair share
Fiona Fog
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Austin, rich and a risk taker. By day he resembles a businessman working for his family's media company along with his brother. Rich good looking and cocky. But underneath all that is a man running, from life and the memories that he can't get rid of.

Jaylnn at an illegal street race with her brother after begging him to let her come. After causing drama at the meet by accident she comes to the attention of Falcon "Austin". She finds him rude and arrogant and has no problem backing with an attitu
Nancy Reads
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Austin by Jeannine Colette & Lauren Runow is the 1st book they have written as a team. I have been following the two talented ladies since their first books. I was excited to read this book to see just what the two authors would come up with.

Falcon is a mysterious, undefeated street racer. The crowd at the illegal street race part like the Red Sea when his '69 Chevy Camaro rumbles its way through the abandoned lot. The guys envy his car and girls just stare at him. He wears an over size hoo
Courtney
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have read quite a few books by Lauren Runow and jumped at the chance to read this one that she co-wrote with Jeannine Colette.

I love a good read with some adrenaline rush behind it so the blurb for his book hooked me immediately. Am I actually really happy that this did not read like a Fast and Furious style book. It stayed true to the aspects of street racing (which I may or may not have been a part of when I was younger) and I enjoyed that is was not too sensationalized.

Austin Sexton has al
Michelle
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advanced readers copy of this book and have decided to leave a voluntary honest review. When Lauren told me about Austin I was so excited to read it. Now that I finished it Lauren and Jeannie Colette did not disappoint at all. I love the fast and the furious as well as paul walker. I've always been into sexy muscle cars and race cars. The track is like whole other world. The adrenaline rush is epic. I'm not driver but I've been in the car for a few races I know exactly how Austin ...more
diann bryan
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
Illegal racing in the 415 is what keeps Austin Sexton sane. Unexpectedly at one of those races he meets Jalynn. Their story is hot from the word go! Not only did these wonderful authors give you a quick liking to these characters but they make you want to know more of the story. The best thing is! The story continues with the next book and Sexton brother. Bryce! Can’t wait to read it!❤ ...more
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has so much more depth than what I was expecting.

Reading the blurb, I thought that this would be one of my light reads that I could kind of turn my brain off and submerge myself into another world. Well, I got my escape, but this book totally caught my interest from the very beginning!

Austin is so much more than a rich playboy. He was in the military, he takes his work seriously, and his escape is illegal racing. This is what sets his demons at bay and allows him to function as a semi-
Linda Romer
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, reviews
Loved Austin, a fun romantic read. I loved the Sexton brothers Austin and Bryce. Strong male characters with great personalities. Jalynn was amazing, great sister and overall a fun and lovable character. I love the song references in the book. The story was exciting and the relationship between Austin and Jalynn was magnetic. Looking forward to reading Bryce's story.

I give Austin 5 stars for its fun romantic read.
I would recommend this book to Romance Fans.
MillsyLovesBooks
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love each of these Authors independently, so i knew right off the bat i was was going to enjoy their writing style.

But with a story packed with great characters with troubled pasts and presents. I was drawn in and kept captivated. These two were certainly a perfect match for each other.

A millionaire hiding a secret life, a sassy gal hiding her own issues. What could you not possibly like about this read.

Lastly, what an ending!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
BLOG: http://millsylovesbooks.blogspot.com
FACEBOOK: http://m.faceb
Carina Adams
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When two of your must read authors team up, you know it's going to be a great one.

I don't want to give anything away, but I can tell you that I loved this book. I don't know which Sexton brother I'm going to love more, so I'm just going to go ahead and claim them all right now.
G (heartbooked)
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5

Was this a quick read for everyone??? Because I’m confused that it’s finished already!!! Damn, maybe it was all the exhilarating feeling from reading about the thrill of race cars that’s gotten to my head and now I can’t believe I’m finished...

ANYWAY...

I enjoyed Austin and Jalynn’s story so much. The authors created the right amount of sass, drama, sweetness and sexiness that was perfect for them. Not too over the top but so fitting. Love them.

Their first meet
The banters
Their past experien
Michele McMullen
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Austin this is a fast paced romance that will have you loving Austin and Jalynn.
A chance meeting , a secret that needs to be kept and an instant attraction . Austin is cocky, sexy and confident. He works for his family's and they are a media legacy but at night his passion is racing. When a sassy gal crosses his path at a race and then he finds her in his daytime world he needs to make sure that she is not going to share his night time activities. Their witty sexually charge banter is such a joy
Ana Rita
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are things that never change. I have read tons of books but I always get nervous when I get a new one. I know that's silly but it's the way I am.
I've read a few books from these two ladies and let me just say that the have stolen pieces of my heart.
Lauren Runow is responsible for the biggest ugly cry of my life. Her last book is still impregnated in my soul.
Jeannine Colette has a sweet writing, full of steamy stuff and so much more.
Now imagine a book written by both of them?
Austin is
Liz
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
*Update*
This co-writing from Lauren and Jeannine was so enjoyable. They are a duet that works. Austin was such a fun read, a quick page turner, and the character development was flawless.

Never read a story line in regard to street racing. Have to admit, I was a bit hesitant it would have been on the edge of a “Fast and Furious” regurgitation. Surprisingly enough, it was the complete opposite, creatively put together and kept my interest (hence, the quick page turner aspect)
You can say Austin
Kimberly
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely and utterly amazing read. I loved every scene, every word and every emotion I had while reading this book. It is a truly can't put it down read. I am in love with Austin and the chemistry they had together. I can't wait to see what the other Sexton brothers books are like.
Lauren Runow is the author of multiple Adult Contemporary Romance novels, some more dirty than others. When Lauren isn't writing, you'll find her listening to music, at her local CrossFit, reading, or at the baseball field with her boys. Her only vice is coffee, and she swears it makes her a better mom!

Lauren is a graduate from the Academy of Art in San Francisco and is the founder and co-owner of

Sexton Brothers (3 books)
  • Bryce (Sexton Brothers, #2)
  • Tanner