Start by marking “Bayside Escape (Bayside Summers Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Bayside Escape (Bayside Summers Book 4)

Bayside Escape

(Bayside Summers #4)

Fall in love at Bayside, where sandy beaches, good friends, and true love come together in the sweet small towns of Cape Cod. Bayside Summers is a series of standalone steamy romance novels featuring alpha male heroes and sexy, empowered women. They're fun, flirty, flawed, deeply emotional, always passionate, and easy to relate to.

**BAYSIDE ESCAPE is a USA TODAY Bestseller
Published March 6th 2019 by World Literary Press

To ask other readers questions about Bayside Escape, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bayside Escape

TheGuideToRomanceNovels
I just want to make it clear that this is not my first read & Melissa Foster happens to be a TOP 5 of my author's! Therefore I have read almost every single book of her's and also have read this entire series.

I LOVED Andre so much in this. Actually I loved both characters because they were unique and strong in their own. I loved Andrew because after having gone through his hardship, he is standing strong and willing to put himself out there again. The reason I loved Violet a.k.a Daisy is bec
Sofia Lazaridou
Mar 05, 2019 rated it did not like it
I read half the book before I gave up. I don't even know how I managed to get there. I don't know if I am on a book funk or something because everyone else is loving the book, but I couldn't bring myself to finish it and I know what didn't help with the whole situation. The only bright spot was the mention of Brindle whose book is one of my most anticipated reads of 2019. I assume Andre was one of the men she mentioned spending a lot of time with.

Before you accuse me of misogyny or hate or anyt
Susan Gorman
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I will admit that Violet wasn’t my favorite character in the Bayside series. Violet exemplifies the word badass. Swearing, gruff behavior, black clothes and a motor cycle—yes-that’s Violet. Her behavior bothered me but, Violet loved her sister Desiree and would do anything for her. I knew underneath the tough talk and black leather there was a story waiting to be told.

Bayside Escape is one of my favorites Melissa Foster novels. It’s so much more than I expected. There are a lot of family and tr
Mary Mooney
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.
This is the forth book in the series and should be read in order so you don't miss anything with this group of friends. This is Violet and Andre's story and I think it might be my favorite so far.
Violet is Desiree's sister and she is kinda standoffish, she takes off and doesn't tell anyone where she is going. Keeps things to herself, doesn't dress like a girlie girl and rides a bike. So when th
Lisa Dryden
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been waiting to get to know the real Violet and what was under all the badass and sass since she was introduced. I always new there was more to her and I was not disappointed.

Violet hides the real story of what she has been through and the heartbreak under a tough exterior that is hard to crack but underneath there is a beautiful soul who loves with her whole heart, a heart she will protect at all cost. However at her sisters wedding a blast from her past has her in turmoil, Andre was the
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
I have been dying to read Violet’s story from the moment we first met her in Bayside Desires. She is one feisty, strong woman who keeps her cards close to her chest, and I always knew there was a side to her she wasn’t showing her family and friends.

Violet Vancroft is not only feisty but she also has a heart of gold hidden underneath that tough exterior that she hides behind. We also knew that she had loved and lost but she never really spoke about it too Desiree since moving to Bayside. But Vio
Emily
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book! It was a nice second chance romance story and I really loved seeing the connection Between Andre and Violet blossom. This was the first book I’ve read in this series and although they are able to be read as a stand-alone, I really want to read the others so I can get to know and understand all of the characters on a deeper level. This was a really enjoyable read, I loved it!
Carly Wilson
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
‘Bayside Escape’ is the fourth book of the Bayside Summer series, and the long-anticipated story of ‘Violet Vancroft’.

For those of you who are die-hard fans of the Bayside Series like myself, I am sure you were all eagerly awaiting the book that would unravel her as a character just like I was.

I was given this book in exchange for an honest review, and I can honestly say that I adore Violet and Andre’s romance. This book had me laughing at Violet’s snarky sass one moment but then crying at her
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Bayside Escape by Melissa Foster is book Four in the Bayside Summer Series. This is the story of Violet Vancroft and Andre Shaw. This can be a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Violet and Andre were once hot and heavy into each other until Violet slipped away. Violet didn't really know what she wanted it thought until she made contact again with her sister. Andre feeling the loss of her tried to move on with his live and his career. Then an unexpected meeting between the two set sparks flyin
Isha Coleman
Bayside Escape (Bayside Summers Book 4) by Melissa Foster

The appeal of Violet is that she holds nothing back. Her boundless energy, fiesty spirit and smart mouth are how she copes with a broken heart. Why is it that the people that exude such strength on the outside tend to be covering up the bruises they carry on the inside? Andre and Violet are a wound that never had the chance to heal. Their relationship is messy, endless and in need of more than a bandage. The wounds cut deep. The pain ha
Lynn Mullan
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW! This book was a fantastic read...it has all the feels.
I have always thought that there was more to Violet, and that behind the brashness and cussing was a kindhearted person who just wanted to be loved. This story is captivating. Violet and her man will leave you swooning. Plus we have all the usual gang at Bayside, the 'sexy' breakfasts, and Lizzy makes a reappearance. A right romping good read. Loved it!
Leila
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh. My. Lanta. This read was ah-mazing!

Violet – hard headed, stubborn, tough as nails, mouthy, dark Violet. Who knew there was an entirely different side to her!?

I feel like my personality is quite similar to Vi’s dark personality so I loved being able to read her story.

I don’t remember reading anything about Andre or Vi’s love or Vi’s anything previously (I have read a lot of Melissa books so who knows!) but it was great to read about that romance and see Andre re-appear.

I love that Andre was a
Toni
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love romance books and Melissa Foster is one of my absolute favorite writers. I have been following the Bayside characters for a while now and love each and every one of them. I couldn’t wait until Violet’s story came out and now that it is I loved reading it and seeing her get tamed, well as tame as she can be.

Violet and Andre story was amazing and so sweet yet not too sweet because if you’ve met Vi in the other stories you know she’s not into that mushy love stuff. Vi is a hard one to crack
Sonya Neal
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my word, this book is so hot! I've been waiting for more of Violet's story for some time, and the fact that she is reconnecting with Andre, her one love, made this an amazing story!

Violet and Andre came together with a huge passion which quickly developed into love, but their lives were so different that Violet was determined that they couldn't make it work. So she ran. In the middle of the night. No forwarding address, nowhere for Andre to even start to look for her. And she moved on with he
Renee Entress
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, secrets, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Bayside Desires (Bayside Summers #1)
Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
Bayside Heat (Bayside Summers #3)

This is Violet and Andre’s story. Violet left Andre two years ago when she didn’t think they would ever work. Now they cross paths again while he is traveling. The love and passion is still there but can they try again
Kaitlyn
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bayside Escapes is full of amusement, romance, and friendships. All the characters in this story help bring this book to life and make it a fun read.

Violet seems like a strong woman who is not afraid to say what is on her mind. Violet's lack of filter is my favorite thing about her. Violet is far more than she seems. She has a huge heart, but she keeps it guarded.

Andre is determined, a leader, and caring. Falling in love before made him rethink his life and what he wanted to do with his career.
Michele
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Violet is a rough tough female who has had a gypsy like existance due to the fact that her Mom was always on the move. Violet was afraid of commitment so when she actually fell for a guy she ran--. Her Mom pulled a fast one which got both Violet and her sister together--but Violet still had a life none of her friends knew about.

Then the man of Violets dreams showed up with her Mom for her sister's wedding with the guy she had run from all those years ago--Fiasco-as you can well imagine! Then her
Rosie Amber
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary, romance
Bayside Escape is book four of the Bayside Summers series of contemporary romances. This is a stand alone story, but to get the most from the series I suggest reading them in order as characters from the previous books all appear here.

This is the story of Violet and Andre and their second chance at love. The pair met abroad two years ago, but broke up when Violet was called back to the States. They meet once more at Desiree's wedding (Violet's sister).

I've looked forward to Violet's story, her
Cathy Geha
Bayside Escape by Melissa Foster

Dr. Andre Shaw had no idea that taking a break to decompress and going to a wedding with a woman he knew and worked with would provide him with the opportunity to find out why Violet Vancroft left him without an explanation two years before. They got off to a bit of a rough start their second time around but once the air was cleared and they realized they were still in love with one another there was an easy romance to read and enjoy. The two are perfect together
Avid Reader
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bayside Escape (Bayside Summers #4) by Melissa Foster
4 stars
M/F Second Chance Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is the fourth book in this series and while they can be read as a standalone, I highly suggest that you read them in order, as several characters makes repeat appearances. Also, it will help you understand Violet on a deeper level.

Violet is the snarky, tells it as it is, sometimes inappropriate friend that everyone loves. Despite her upbringing, Vio
Ruthie Taylor
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the fourth book in the series - I would definitely recommend that you read them in order, as this one pulls together many previous strands ... and finally gives us the insight into Violet's past as well as great hope for her future! I am assuming that you are up to date in my review.

Desiree and Violet's mother Lizza makes an appearance at Desiree's wedding and brings a most unexpected guest, Violet's one true lov
Nicki Conroy
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Violet has always been one of my favorite characters. She just has so much going on for herself. She may not see it but she definitely has it all together.

I've been waiting to read Violet's story. I was unsure if the man she left behind would play a part in her story or not but I love that Melissa Foster brought Andre back into Violet's life. Bayside Escape definitely kept me on my toes as I followed the life Violet had built for herself in the states. I was torn, at times, that Violet would fin
Ana Paula
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the best romance book I have read in a while.
This second chance romance about Violet and Andre is a beautiful story mixing family, sorrow, friendship, love, passion in lovely paragraphs.
It all begins with Lisa, Violet and Desiree's mother, and it had me thinking about motherhood a lot while reading the book. It is difficult and hard, maybe she choose what was best for her but Melissa Foster managed to redeem her in the book in a nice way.
Violet and Andre have so much feelings and love,
Emma Star Crossed Reviews
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 02-feb
This review was originally posted on Star Crossed Reviews I received this book for free for a Blog Tour in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Thank you to Lisa and Melissa for my copy of this book. I am a huge fan of Melissa's and I have eagerly been awaiting Violet's story mainly because she is such a mystery!

Violet has been through so much. She was ripped from her childhood by her mother and she has never quite recovered or d
S
Mar 09, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars

This was a second chance romance novel. I really didn’t connect to the characters specially Voilets character . I was dual minded if I should continue reading this story or just leave it in the midst . I continued reading it coz of Andre’s character really liked his character. I have read stories by Melissa Foster before and have enjoyed her writing style . This was not one of her best books. I have definitely read and enjoyed other more than this one
Stephanie M
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Violet is frustrated with her mother Lizza. What else is new with that mother of theirs?! Promising to show up for her sister's wedding and about to disappoint her on her own wedding day!
Andre is a doctor who travels to developing countries to set up medical centres and has been invited by Lizza to be her guest to her daughter's wedding and stay at their inn for a month.
At what should be a happy time, celebrating her sister's wedding, Violet is fuming! Once the festivities have died down, Violet
Liliyana Shadowlyn
This book is full of delicious steam, tension, and love. Different lifestyles can often clash, but what happens when a brief affair completely turns lives around after tearing you apart? Second chances are rare, and sometimes life drops one right in your lap. But can Andre and Violet move on from their tumultuous split and the differences in their lives now to take a second chance at love? You won't want to miss this spicy couple!
D
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is FANTASTIC!!! Violet has always been a bit of a mystery and I love the way Foster peels back the layers of Violet's armor to reveal the beautiful person she is within.

Andre was burned badly by Violet's fleeing and ironically comes to Bayside to escape his memories only to find her in the place he least expected.

I love how Andre and Violet take a journey together to realize how they have both changed and how they can have the best of both worlds.

I cannot wait for the next book in thi
Nate Brightman
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
Bayside Summers Escape 2.5 stars
I’m a big fan of Melissa Foster’s Love in Bloom series. I think I’ve read almost every book going all the way back to The Snow Sisters. I’ve also been a Violet fan since first meeting her in the first book in this Bayside Summers series. She hides a tender, loyal heart longing for acceptance under a tough as boot leather persona rather than risk re-experiencing the abandonment she experienced from her parents as a child. But none of that prevented me from wanting
Sandy S
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 stars--

About the book: Release Date March 6,2019

Hold on to your hat for Violet's wildly hot love story! Lizza is up to her old tricks again, and Violet is in for
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Never miss a release! Follow Melissa here on Amazon and sign up for her newsletter: www.MelissaFoster.com/Newsletter

Start FIVE of Melissa's series FREE in ebook format here:
www.MelissaFoster.com/LIBFREE

Melissa Foster is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling and award-winning author. She writes sexy and heartwarming contemporary romance and wom

Bayside Summers (5 books)
  • Bayside Desires (Bayside Summers, #1)
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
  • Bayside Heat (Bayside Summers, #3)
  • Bayside Romance (Bayside Summers Book 5)