Start by marking “Dead Witches Tell No Tales (Every Which Way but Dead / A Fistful of Charms)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Dead Witches Tell No T...

Kim Harrison

Dead Witches Tell No Tales (Every Which Way but Dead / A Fistful of Charms)

From Book 1:

Rachel Morgan's back! Bestselling author Kim Harrison returns with a new supernatural adventure that fans of Laurell K. Hamilton and Charlaine Harris won't want to miss.

Some days, you just can't win. Witch and former bounty hunter Rachel Morgan's managed to escape her corrupt company, survive living with a vampire, start her own runner service, and face down a

Kindle Edition
Published (first published July 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Dead Witches Tell No Tales, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Witches Tell No Tales

Start your review of Dead Witches Tell No Tales (Every Which Way but Dead / A Fistful of Charms)
Jer
Nov 11, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kim-harrison
THIS IS A GREAT SERIES! It has become my all time favorite.
KIM HARRISON(Dawn Cook) is the best, you will be hooked from book 1, page 1.

SHE WILL ALWAYS LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE...AND WAITING FOR THE NEXT IN THE SERIES!

You will not be disappointed! K.H.'s characters come alive, you will laugh and cry with them, grow tremendously from book #1. I love the world that K.H. has created. Bio-engineered tomatoes, witches, vampires, pixies, faeries, trolls, wolves...

The first book runs kinda slow in the
VampireNovelFan
Apr 13, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
EVERY WHICH WAY BUT DEAD
This book is the best thus far in the series. You can tell it's starting the hit its stride. The characters are becoming more established and the lines between protagonists and antagonists are thinning a bit.

Rachel strikes a deal with Algaliarept, a demon, to testify against Piscary. To do it she'll have to become his familiar. From there she meets his old familiar, Ceri, who happens to be an elf. She turns out to be a very mysterious, interesting, and powerful
Amber
May 28, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a collection of books 3 and 4 in the series- Every Which Way but Dead and A Fistful of Charms.
With each book the series gets better and better.
I enjoy all the predicaments that Rachel gets herself into and I really appreciate the author keeping her sense of conscientiousness and sense of doing the right thing.
Michelle
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
a mix of two books and soon good if you havent started this series you need to.
Tanya
Jul 27, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was 2 books in one. What an action packed story. Poor Rachel, she's always in trouble but somehow manages to get out. Very Entertaining book and I already have the next one in the series to start on tonight =)
Hannah
Oct 26, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
i liked this book. it wasn't what i expected; i had been expecting another book like Twilight, full of fluff and nonsense. But I was surprised by some of the humor and i will admit that there was fluff, but sometimes fluff is good to read and take a break from all the seriousness.
Delane
Dec 02, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you are reading Kim Harrison, you are reading the best. I have tried every trick in the book to make each new Hollows book last longer with no luck. I have re-read the series about 10 times in the last year and I still can't put them down. Everytime I re-read them I get more out of them.
Natalia Johnson
Apr 26, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good Great Awesome
Anna
Dec 27, 2008 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I NEED this one too!
Ashley Reed
Aug 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have enjoyed all the books in this series! Great reads!
Lokien
Jan 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love thies books, not for the prudish of heart, you may be alittle shocked.
Kat
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've reviewed these books individually.
Katherine
Part 1 of 2
Fantastic book! This was a thrilling ride from start to finish! By far my favorite in this series so far. I love the development of Rachel Morgan's character. She is maturing, she is still very flawed which makes her endearing and somewhat relatable. I adore Kisten!!! Yummo! Can't wait to see what happens there. The introduction to David the Were was cool, he is going to be reliable and stable in Rachel's life. We got a bit more background info on her father and his history. Love love
Jessica Flaska
this book really wasn't that bad. i would give it between 3-4 stars though. in each of the 4 books i have read that has to do with rachel morgan and her friends, i really like how it isn't day to day life with each book and things from the past goes too much into the new story. i like how they deal with different runs that she goes on.
Helen Bishop
Sep 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of my favorite paranormal series. Kim Harrison never seems to fail. You will easily get drawn into her story and have to finish it in one sitting to see what will happen next.
Debra
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVE this series! Can't get enough!
Susan
Every Which Way But Dead read 7/3/2005
and
A Fistful of Charms
Catherine
Jul 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Two books in one takes longer to read. However Rachel. Still jumps without thinking. Her bond with Jenks and Ivy is getting stronger. On to number 5.
Marjorie
Sep 02, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
I just love her books. I think its the mindless read that I enjoy so much.
Anna Mcfadden
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I finish the book. took me longer but it was interesting reading how Rachel and Jinks goes up north to get Rachel ' s ex out of trouble with a pack of weres
Angie
The third book in this series is really good because the more Trent = the better. I skipped over most of book 4 because it was super boring.
Billie Ward
Ashley
Mar 04, 2012
Donna
Mar 15, 2014

• Night Play (Dark-Hunter #5, Were-Hunter #1)
  • Magic Bites - Unicorn Lane (Curran POV #1)
  • Leadership 2.0
  • The Deepest Well: Healing the Long-Term Effects of Childhood Adversity
  • Black Elk Speaks: Being the Life Story of a Holy Man of the Oglala Sioux
  • Restoring Sanctuary: A New Operating System for Trauma-Informed Systems of Care
  • Race Matters
  • Destroying Sanctuary: The Crisis in Human Service Delivery Systems
  • Creating Sanctuary: Toward the Evolution of Sane Societies
  • Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter: Guilty Pleasures vol 1
  • More Tales to Chill Your Bones (Scary Stories #3)
  • Midnight Awakening (Midnight Breed, #3)
  • The Darkest Surrender  (Lords of the Underworld #8)
  • An Enchanted Season (Psy-Changeling #0.5; Murphy Sisters #1)
  • Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica #4)
  • The Darkest Secret (Lords of the Underworld #7)
  • The Darkest Lie (Lords of the Underworld #6)
  • Sin Undone (Demonica #5)
Kim Harrison is best known as the author of the New York Times #1 best selling Hollows series, but she has written more than urban fantasy and has published over two-dozen books spanning the gamut from young adult, thriller, several anthologies, and has scripted two original graphic novels. She has also published traditional fantasy under the name Dawn Cook. Kim is currently working on a new ...more