Start by marking “Sugar Dragon: A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance” as Want to Read:
Sugar Dragon: A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance

Sugar Dragon: A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance

(Mates & Macarons #2)

The next delectable treat from the Cake-ily Ever After bakery in Kinship Cove will have your mouth watering. This recipe for happily ever after includes one feisty baker with a short attention span and a dragon who’s been hunting her for decades. All of the fated yumminess, none of the guilt.

* * *

Try everything once. That was my rule in life, food, and dating. I never m
Published August 10th 2018 by Kinship Press (first published August 8th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Sugar Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sugar Dragon

Start your review of Sugar Dragon: A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance
Judy Lewis
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SO DARN CUTE!!!
Title: Sugar Dragon (A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance)
Series: Book 2 of Mates & Macarons Series (Released as Part of the Multi-Author Shifters In Love Fun & Flirty Romance Collection)
Designation: Standalone Novella(Approximately 100 pages), NO Cliffhanger #paranormal #romance #smalltown #shifters #humor
My Rating: Five Deliciously Sexy Sweet Stars*****

Oh my! I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED SUGAR DRAGON! And yes, I typed it in all caps because I'm screaming it from the rooftops. Mates and
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Serial: Standalone, No Cliffhanger
#DragonShifter #WolfShifters #FoxShifter
#5Stars🌟⭐🌟🌟🌟
••••••••••••••
WOW!!!!! This book is magnificent it's like a horse race running neck to neck to win, only now it's book 1&2. Oh yes I loved this.. Ooooooo I want a Sugar Dragon! Definitely a Must Read!

🔥 Intro Cake-ily Every After Bakery. 🔥
The three Chance sisters Madaline, Gi
Ana
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Flying On Cloud Nine......

We're back at Cake-ily Ever After in Kinship Cove where Ginger, Coco's sister is swearing she'll never be where her sister is now.....All googoo eyed over a man.....She'll just stick to her guns of love em' and leave em' for one night that is, it's safer that way. Until the big hunk of a sex on a stick man walks into the bakery.... Oh but no way he is going to flirt his way into her life, or be snarky, that's right he doesn't, he literally sweeps her off her feet and in
Malinda
3-3.5 stars

This was a good story. Ginger and Kingston make a good couple and I liked their story overall. This is the first story I've read by this author and I liked it well enough that I may try more of her work in the future.

Ginger is a baker that co-owns a small bakery with her 2 sisters. Ginger is human in a mostly shifter town but doesn't have an issue with it. Ginger actually likes having all the interesting and hot men around as she has a roving eye (and body) and never seems to keep an
Theresa
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun read

This is a lighthearted and fun (ok smart a$$) read with its own HEA. Love the sense of humor that comes out through Ginger’s character (i.e. threats of castration, no she doesn’t follow through). Ginger believes in trying everything once, including males. Until a dragon sweeps her off her feet (literally, dragons can fly ya know!). You’ll find yourself smiling throughout the book (ok maybe a few snorts of laugher added in). Highly recommend for a fun read!
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the trio managing Cake-ily Ever After bakery is a flirty (somewhat go around) Ginger. She doesn’t think insta-love mating is her thing. She wants to control her future and not have the fates decide for her. She’s a human in a village of shifters, and knows it’s better for her to just enjoy life.

Kingston arrives in Kinship Cove for business and keeps coming back, not quite sure why. But when he feels like entering the bakery is what he should be doing, he recognizes his fated mate. Only he
Emily Pennington
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Ginger Chance owned Cake-ily Ever After, the only bakery in Kinship Cove. Aside from enjoying the work, it drew men like a magnet, so she had her pick of eligible dating material. Now the biggest wedding of the year for the shifter community was coming up, so there should be lots of new possibilities!

One morning a handsome stranger came in and said she smelled like cinnamon. Not surprising since she worked in a bakery! But when he nicknamed her “Sparky”, she wasn’t pleased. He hadn’t responded
Amelia
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is lots of amusement in the second Mates & Macarons book, where delight can be found in the fascinating scenes and entertaining conversations. The words spoken between a dragon shifter and human woman are frequently very humorous, while their reactions to the intense attraction between them are heatedly explosive. I could certainly feel the intensity between the couple from the author’s carefully worded descriptions, where emotions are brought to the surface and conveyed with honesty. The ...more
Sm
Feb 02, 2019 rated it did not like it
(view spoiler) ...more
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Sugar Dragon: A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance (Mates & Macarons #2) by Ellis Leigh
I purchased this book.
I loved the first book of this series and so when I had some extra money, I grabbed the rest of the novellas I the series. I love how each story is a standalone but reading them in order actually gives more enjoyment
ZETTER
Beautiful Encounter!!!

Ginger Chance met a gorgeous silver fox who walked into the bakery she owned with her two sisters, Coco ( CANDIED WOLF ) & Madeleine. The sexy stranger made her feel things she hadn't in a while.

Dragon shifter, Kingston has always been drawn to Kinship Cove for a decade. He never knew why he and his inner came to the town but he had a feeling it was very important and it was. They finally found their mate there, she was a real spitfire.

Meeting Ginger has been an eventfu
Pam Louis
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is Ginger's story the wild sister at the Cake-ily ever after bakery in Kinship cover. The other to sisters are the unlucky in love one (first book) but she has her wolf now and madeleine the shy one. The run and own the bakery.

Kingston is a dragon shifter. His dragon has been pulling him to kinship cove for awhile and he wasn't sure why until he walled into the bakery to the smell of cinnamon and the sight of Ginger. ........ mate.

OMG this was funny. I loved eveything page. The story pull
JKAF
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
In book 2...It's time to learn about Ginger! This story was cute. I loved hearing about the sisters stories and their bakery!

Possible SPOILERS

Ginger grew up in a Shifter friendly town and she has almost dated all the available men in town until....
Ginger + her sisters own and operate Cake-ily Ever After bakery which is where Ginger meets a cinnamon loving man but she doesn't have time for that jerk who keeps calling her Sparky!
Kingston is a Dragon shifter and he has found his mate..however rule
Liz Kent
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ginger Chance believed you should try everything once, food, dating and this included different shifters.
One and done.

So as you will have learned Ginger is the open sister who says what she means and means what she says, this also means that she liked to flaunt it and when it isn't take the way she wants......off to a club on the other side of town she would go to find a tourist.

But what happens if said person is at that club?

Kingston had the overwhelming feeling to keep returning to Kinship Co
K Cram
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love Kingston and Ginger!

Kingston, a dragon shifter, just might be the one Mann/shifter that can tame Ginger. Ginger and her sisters are human and own the bakery in a shifter town.

Kingston has waited a LONG time to meet his mate, so being patient a little bit longer.....no problem, but Ginger definitely won’t make it easy.

This is an enjoyable, quick read, full of sass and humor that will have you turning pages and not putting the book down until you have read the last word.

I accepted
Kimberly
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ginger is the feisty sister, she has dated almost every guy in town, maybe not everyone, excluding the older ones, married ones, and the too young to even contemplate. So short sweet one time dates is her M.O. that suits her fine until the heat is turned up when a new man comes to town and he is determined that it won't be a hit it quit it, but her only. What a fun read, very fast paced, hot scenes and instant chemistry. The descriptions of the town and characters are what pull me in, I can envi ...more
Jackie
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
3 & 1/2 stars rounded up.
This was a cheesy novella. Quick reading, light on the world building. Standalone, can be read independently from book 1 with no loss of info or world building. I read this before book 1 & didn't even realize that another book came first.
The main character, Ginger, was ok, nothing special. Kingston, the dragon shifter, is a cool character, almost too good for Ginger IMO. I liked that the dragon shifter background is different than other paranormal books describe them. So
Jamoz23
Oct 04, 2018 rated it liked it
As enjoyable as this was it just didn’t grab me for some reason. I didn’t get the mate vibe between Ginger and Kingston at all until nearly the end. Lots of talking and flirting but no connection for me. I hate when I can’t pin down why?
Loved that Kingston is a dragon shifter and more than a match for feisty Ginger.
Great to see the background stories with the other two sisters and their mates too.
Should have been titled Cinnamon Dragon as Kingston seemed mad about the spice.
This is my honest rev
Vera Burton
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sugar Dragon

I loved this it had comedy, romance,and action with an over protective mate in it. I liked how it didn't have to much sex senses that takes over the way the book is written. I started reading and got hooked on how and if he was going to get his mate to agree with everything he needed her to agree with I couldn't put the book down. I will have to read the book of her other sister next and see how there mating went and can not wait til she writes about the other characters in the books
Lynette
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A spoonful of Cinnamon

Lawd have mercy. Ginger has her hands full of dragon. And I’m most certainly jealous. I love their story and how their love fit just for Ginger. A dragon shifter was made for her personality.

This was a well written story full of snarky, claws, someone having their ass handed to them. Kingston is all kinds of hott and spice. I’d be happy at whatever he’d call me lol.

What in the world is with these sisters that have the shifters losing it? Must be something in the cake-ily.
Patricia H. Phelps
Kingston and Ginger

Three human women own the only bakery in town. Ginger is one of those sisters, and the town is predominantly shifters. The first book is sister Coco and a wolf. This story of the Dragon who loves Ginger is especially interesting because she does not know how different dragons are from other Shifters in their mating ways. This truly is a Fun and Flirty series. Most enjoyable.
Catherine
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ginger and Kingston

I loved this fun and flirty romance just as much as the last one. Ginger has always been a one and done, love em and leave em kind of girl, but when a seriously sexy silver fox of a dragon shifter sets his eyes on her all bets are off. Will she allow herself to see a future with this man or is he doomed to only watch over his mate from afar? She will definitely keep him on his toes. I highly recommend this book and can’t wait to read the next one.
Susan Otto
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic down-to-earth romance about a dragon shifter and a human

Ginger is a human and a baker / owner. She hasn't found the right man for her until she meets Kingston the dragon shifter. After much confusion she realizes that he is her mate.

The characters are down to earth, funny, and interesting. The mix-up about Dragon not having a mate was false.

Highly recommended for an enjoyable read

bookwormsuzy
April
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Ginger is a one night stand kind of girl. She meets Kingston, a dragon shifter. He frustrates her because he needs her to make the first move and she expects the man to make the first move.
Ginger doesn't think dragons have mates - like fated mates that other shifters have so she expects to be dumped next morning and she leaves first.
They get together and Kingston is protective.
I didn't like it as well as Candied Wolf.
Kim
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a ride! Kingston was such a strong alpha male and what a match he
was in for with Ginger. I loved how throughout they both pushed at each
other trying to get reactions. I really got a kick out of the fact that Ginger
knew she would forget to do things, and so did her sisters. While this is part
of the series, it can be read in any order. It parallels the first book timewise.
Janet Hendricks
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Smart and Sassy

Smart and sassy Ginger is a one night stand kind of girl. Kingston is a rare dragon shifter. After hundreds of years waiting to find his mate, he's finally met her and she's a hand full. She leads Kingston on quite a chase. The banter between Ginger and Kingston is lots of fun to read. A quick and enjoyable read.
Sydney M Neblett
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This player finds a game

Another wonderful addition to the Kinship Cove books. I love that we get to reconnect with all our old friends and meet some new ones. The author did a great job of building the story and the characters until the end and the HEA. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.
Granger McGringot
The feisty one among the three was finally claimed. I loved how the series was always keeping us entertain with the never-ending wittiness of the h. This book was hot all over. Not only the sexy times was smoking hot, but also the dialogue between the characters; all those witty flirts and comments.
Debra
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sugar Dragon

This is the second book in this series. It's about a human girl who finds that the man she had deep feelings for is a dragon shifter. And they don't have the same concept of mates as other Shifter's do. Can she keep her heart from being broken? Can he be able to love her back? These books are very fast read for me.
Linda  Johnston
Apr 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reviews

Ginger owned Cake-ily with her two sisters. Ginger was wild one thought ever settling down. One night with the guy only. A man walks in he is annoying rude and demanding and she can't get him off her mind. He is a.Dragon shifter and he know she is his mate. She has to tell him what she wants because he wants anything except what she requested.

• Zeke (Alpha Geek #2)
  • Shift Happens (New Orleans Nocturnes, #2)
  • The Baby Shift: North Dakota (Shifter Babies of America #1)
  • Bear In Mind (Paranormal Dating Agency, #23)
  • The Hunt
  • Gray (Alpha Geek #3)
  • Cherished by the Cougar (Mystic Bay, #2)
  • Seduced in Salem (Casters & Claws #2)
  • The Bear Buys a Bride (A Second Chance Christmas in Bear Creek #1)
  • Savage Caress (Savage Shifters #4)
  • Real Men Heal (Real Men Shift, #4)
  • Brent (Alpha Geek, #4)
  • Spellbound in Salem (Casters & Claws #1)
  • Dasher Claws (The Twelve Mates Of Christmas Book 1)
  • Max (Club Crimson, #1)
  • Bennett (Alpha Geek #5)
  • Desired by the Dragon (Mystic Bay, #1)
  • Bodyguard Bear (Bear Creek Protectors #1)
A storyteller from the time she could talk, USA Today bestselling author Ellis Leigh grew up among family legends of hauntings, psychics, and love spanning decades. Those stories didn’t always have the happiest of endings, so they inspired her to write about real life, real love, and the difficulties therein. From farmers to werewolves, store clerks to witches—if there’s love to be found, she’ll w ...more

Mates & Macarons (7 books)
  • Candied Wolf (Mates & Macarons #1)
  • Honey Bear (Mates & Macarons #3)
  • Fondant Fox: A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance (Mates & Macarons Book 4)
  • Salted Eagle: A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance (Mates & Macarons Book 5)
  • Wolverine Wafer (Mates & Macarons #6)
  • Reindeer Ripple