Start by marking “Büyük Düşünmenin Küçük Kitabı” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Büyük Düşünmenin Küçük...

Richard Newton

Büyük Düşünmenin Küçük Kitabı

BÜYÜK DÜŞÜNMENİN BÜYÜK ÖDÜLLERİ VAR!
Bu kitap size, büyük şeylere giden yolda eşlik edecektir. Sizi, kim olduğunuz ve ne istediğiniz ne yaptığınız ve nereye gittiğinize dair, önceden edindiğiniz tüm fikirlerin, cevapların ve planlarınızın çok daha büyüklerine taşıyacak.
Büyük düşünmek, yalnızca hayallere ve peri masallarına özgü değildir. Zihninizin muhteşem bir potansiyeli
Published 2016 by Sola Unitas (first published October 24th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Büyük Düşünmenin Küçük Kitabı, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Büyük Düşünmenin Küçük Kitabı

Start your review of Büyük Düşünmenin Küçük Kitabı
Magnus
Jan 04, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some golden nuggets inside it, but in my opinion the book could have been cut in half length.
Some cool pictures and some cool ideas, but not sure if I would recommend it.

In some ways similar to "It's not how good you are, but how good you think you are" but doesn't match it, partly because it is too long I'd say.

Some of his concepts/ideas also gets a little too weird for me to relate too, others I loved.
Peter
Apr 11, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A book for a rainy Sunday. There’s nothing that’s really going to challenge your thinking or set the world on fire. It’s a feel good motivation piece that is well written with some great quotes. If you’ve got a spare couple of hours and need a little boost, give it a go.
Yousef
Nov 29, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I consider is book a motivation book, to boost your thinking to be able to achieve big things. Creative & gave me some tips on thinking differently. However, felt tike some information felt similar & repeated.
Shaoola
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book guides you towards “joosting”; jumping out of the system. The ideas are not much new but the associated examples and metaphors make it a better, more creative and fun read that allow the ideas to echo longer in your mind.
Natya Nauri
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Inspiring and practical. No matter what kind of personality that you have, this book mention the main traits of the big thinkers.
Krisada Visoodsak
หัวขอบางเรืองเขียนนาสนใจ ในประเดน เรืองราวเรียงไมลืนไหลในการอาน แบบยกตัวอยางเปนเชิงทฤษฎี และอุดมคติซะมาก. ถามีเวลา กเอาหยิบมาอานเลน... ...more
Maha AlHadram
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
كتاب يحمل في طياته طبيعة التفكير و حالاته و كيفية التعامل معه.. اعجبني و حفزني.. بالرغم من ان الترجمة الى اللغه العربية قتلت بعض افكار الكتاب.. لعدم دقتها..
Barbaros Kuz
Büyük Düşünmenin Küçük Kitabı - Sola Yayınları
Bernadet
Denk groot, bereik meer
Een leidraad om buiten je bestaande kader te denken en te doen.
Deborah J.
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book is an easy read, and chock full of great ideas.
Emily
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very helpful and easy-to-read book, with a quirky sense of humour and a positive set of tips to make your ideas bigger and more effective.
Stacia Leigh
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: how-to, own-it
An inspiring read that was broken into manageable parts for easy processing. There was some gold within the pages that definitely made me think.
Salem Mohammed
It's a short book , that I couldn't finish easily .. The writer is smart and the book talk about something for sure I mean he have a point in most of it but .. I didn't like the formulas (read t so u know) .. The references are good , the stories mmmm okay .. But it's an eye opener for some simple stuff that u practice everyday but u never know about them ..
Edith Samambwa
Sep 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just finished reading this 'little' book and found it quite interesting and clever. Reinforced my desire to follow my passion and to revisit some of the dreams I had as a child. Loved some of the stories. Would recommend it if you want inspiration without unnecessary jargon and heavy reading.
David Fhu
May 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is a refreshing, fun and innovative, this is a little book filled with big ideas which we all need to get thinking about. If you are still struggling through your doubts, it is going to be a perfect reference book for a start.
Sophie
Nov 26, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
A nice little book with some solid advice unfortunately written up with an irritating format; it didn't work for me but it might work for you. There are some fantastic quotes and awesome pieces of encouragement with guidance on nine new habits that help you to "think big."
Kristina Cicopalus
Interesting book. Makes you think outside of the box and how to focus your mind on various ways of thinking.
Rachel Lin
Jul 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you're an idealist who's struggling to navigate through your own doubts & ideals relative to 'real life', this book is perfect for you.
Najla Al-qahtani
قد يحمل الكتاب العديد من الافكار الرائعة
لكن ترجمة الكتاب لم تكن موفقة!
GRIMBERG Sonia
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Livre tèrs intéressant pour se booster lorsque nos prjets semblent ne plus avancer. La présentation est atypique et c'est aussi ce qui fait le charme de ce livre aux messages profonds et motivants.
KATHY SULLIVAN
Feb 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Su
  • Verbaal Meesterschap
  • The Hidden (Shadowed Wings, #1)
  • The Marked and the Broken (The Lost Sentinel, #3)
  • Nå!
  • Bli best med mental trening
  • Bazen Olmaz
  • Magic Unchained (Half-Blood Academy, #4)
  • This Golden Fleece: A Journey Through Britain's Knitted History
  • Tutsak Güneş
  • La Confusion des sentiments
  • Hell Week: Seven Days to Be Your Best Self
  • Found and Forged (The Lost Sentinel, #4)
  • Night Stalker (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #2)
  • Shadow Hunter (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #1)
  • Dark Dancer (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #3)
  • Stop Talking, Start Doing: A Kick in the Pants in Six Parts
  • Eldvittnet (Joona Linna, #3)
“That's what it took: Ideas upon ideas, thinking big upon thinking big, to bring forth into the world his Big Idea, which would eventually not only make him a multi-millionaire but would also be one of those little noticed inventions that change the world.” 0 likes