Start by marking “Twisted Fate” as Want to Read:
Twisted Fate

Twisted Fate

Caitlyn
Leaving Texas was the hardest thing that I had ever had to do. But my career was in New York, I needed to move in order to set up a life for myself.

My life and career began to come together, I had my dream job as a counselor, an apartment that I could afford and friends that made the sting of missing home bearable.

Finding a man to share my life with was proving
Published July 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Fate

Start your review of Twisted Fate
Donna Parrott
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I stumbled upon JA Collard by accident and I have loved everything she has written. Her MC men are so hot they can set fire to any kindle. When I say I love Cowboys that is an understatement. When I found out one of my favorite authors was going to branch out and write about my favorite men I jumped to get this book. Believe me when I say I wasn't disappointed either. From start to finish I was hooked, I loved reading it and watching it play out like a movie in my mind. I was hooked. Jake that s ...more
Kim Richards
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story.
I really enjoyed this story, I was pulled into it right from the beginning and stayed there until I had read the last word, watching it play out in my head, while reading the words on the page.
There are some fantastic surprises awaiting you within the pages of this book, some you will see coming and others will hit you hard.
I found myself on a bit of an emotional roller coaster with this book, I laughed, I got frustrated and yer I might of shed a tear or two. But the characters
Michelle
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just loved the very hot and swoony Cowboy Jake and the connection between him and
Caitlyn. After a chance meeting at a local bar, the two both have an instant connection, with lots of hot steamy scenes and a few surprises along the way, this book kept me captivated. I cant wait for the next book Changes, to find out more about these two and to properly meet Jakes very hot Brother Kye and Hazel Triggers Sister from Rise in Arms.....this book is going to be awesome.
Penny Lisle
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by this author. I quite enjoyed this insta love novella, i suppose it does happen to people, when you know you just know!
Jake and Caitlyn are a cute couple, of course there are issues in their story but im looking forward to reading more by J A Collard and finding out what happens with Jake the cowboy and Caitlyn.
Rebecca
Phew cold drink needed sexy Jake is in New York just for the night. Caitlyn is out on the town for the night with her friend.

She sees him hot sexy cowboy from Texas. But he can only give her one night. What happens after will they see each other again? Hot sexy sweet oooh my so good ❤❤❤

Loved it sweet sexy hot and yummy you need a copy.
Stacey Broadbent
Mar 13, 2019 rated it liked it
A quick and steamy read about Caitlyn and Jake, and a night they’ll never forget.

He’s only in town for one night, but before he goes, he must have her.
She’s not one to go off with random men, but something about Jake has her following him anyway.
One night is all they can have, but can they walk away when it’s all said and done?

Melissa
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok my heart strings got tugged, ok yanked, hell who am I kidding they got pulled so hard it’s not funny. This book will grab you, pull you under and won’t release you until you hit that very last page, all in one sitting as well. J.A. Collard has done a great job with this one.
Gina Burkart
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book will blow you away. This book will have you hooked from the first page tell the very end. This is a love story that will melt your heart. This book will have you pulled in from the first page tell the very end.
Shannon
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!
Samantha Brown
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great short story

Such a great book. Can't wait to see what happens next. These two were perfect for each other. Highly recommended
Carol
BE
Mary Orr
Rosie Cruz
Jun 30, 2018

• Tempting the Biker (Royal Bastards MC: Charleston, WV #3)
  • Keep Me (The Rossi Crime Family, #2)
  • Needing Arella (Rockers' Legacy Book 6)
  • Ravage Me (Ravage MC, #1)
  • Guard Me (The Rossi Crime Family, #3)
  • Tame Me (The Rossi Crime Family, #4)
  • Quiet Man (Dream #0.5; Dream Man #4.5)
  • Remember Me (The Rossi Crime Family, #5)
  • Dirty Desires (Devil Kings MC #3)
  • Deadly Obsession (The Obsession Duet Book 2)
  • Cruel Obsession (The Obsession Duet, #1)
  • Savage Beginnings (The Moretti Crime Family, #1)
  • Stay for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #4 )
  • Mr. Heartbreaker (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Bought & Owned
  • Smokey's Distraction (Insurgents MC, #15)
  • The Rule Breaker (Inked Love, #3)
  • Hope Trilogy (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter #1-3)

News & Interviews