Start by marking “Branded Captive (Wren's Song, #1)” as Want to Read:
Branded Captive (Wren's Song, #1)

Branded Captive

(Wren's Song #1)

Wren can’t sing like a bird. She can’t speak at all.

The Alpha kingpin and his pack didn’t buy the Omega to hear it talk.
105 pages
Published July 16th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Branded Captive, please sign up.
Solatium If you like the knotting and MMM, try Hunting the Renegade Omega by MD Pentacles...a very dirty book.

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
37203638_2101426310183729_3620440654938636288_n

Oh My Oh My!! Mouth Drop to the floor folks

omg-animated-gif

This book is FILTHY!!!

giphy.gif

Branded Captive itself is one of the most debauched and filthy and did I mention depraved folks: (as my brains gone bye byes for the moment after wallowing around in that murky cesspit of sinful degeneracy.)
That I have experienced in a very long time and I devoured every decadent perverted instance portrayed here like with tongue hanging out: god I'm such a deviant!!!

giphy (1).gif

So now with my twisted tendencies exposed for all to see, Taking
Melanie A.
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Re-read: September 2018

4.5 STARS!
"Do you wish to nest first?"
HO-LEE CRAP! That was awesome . . . WEIRD. TWISTED. DEPRAVED.

I freaking love Addison Cain! She has this incredible talent for writing angsty dark erotica that I just can't get enough of.

Set in the same Alpha/Omega/Beta world as this author's FABULOUS Alpha series, Branded Captive tells Wren's story, a mute 'defective' omega who becomes involved with an outlaw 'first' alpha and his two seconds.

If you're familiar at all with this
AvidReader
Aug 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
Disgusting.
I repeatedly tried to stop several times but I wanted to rate this so I continued.
While reading this I wanted to vomit several times.
It wasn’t erotic at all. Atleast for me. I don’t think even an Alexa Riley book can save my mood now.
PointedlyBlunt
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
Ri
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Holy Titfire.

There is just something about this OmegaVerse that draws me in. If this was real life I would be throat kicking a man who acted this way. However, it isn't real life and for that, I am thankful because if it was I would miss out on some of the most titillating and tantalizing stories that leave me fanning myself and whispering to myself, "Let your freak flag fly!" I embrace this new addiction of mine. Anything, and I mean ANYTHING this author writes leaves me teetering on the
MsMoxy
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Fantastically Filthy Stars for Branded Captive!

This book knocked me off my feet and slapped me in the face! Who knew “filth and garbage” could be this HAWT?! 😏

Addison Cain knows how to set the stage and create the most magnificent dark, twisted, and perverse stories that have me crying for more! I can’t figure out what it is that has me hooked to her writing but it is a spell that I don’t want to come out of! The author has such control over her writing, her characters endure the most tortuous
Jacqueline's Reads
Jul 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: ku, smut, v-card
3… Well that was different Stars

The book is hot and kind of dark. Not what I expected, but I didn’t hate it. I like short smutty books, but this one might be a touch too short? It was hard to follow what was going on, I had to read other reviews when I finished to answer some of my questions.

The book starts out with a bang and basically sets the tone of the book. I you can’t stomach that part, you really shouldn’t read any more. I on the other hand, kind of enjoyed all the abuse.

At the end of th
Ciara
Jul 21, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Selfish Alpha

Normally I enjoy darker theme romances and I have really enjoyed Alpha/Omega books I've read in the past but this Alpha had absolutely no regard for her at all. I don't want to give any spoilers so I'll keep this vague, in his point of view he viewed her as an object in a way that wasn't sexy. I didn't like the lack of fidelity on his end, he uses other females through out the book and tells her he will do so in front of her and she will be "grateful". Romance is the wrong genre for
mich
Omg this book NASTY.

I'm almost positive that NONE of my GR friends here would like this. At all.

I didn't think it was horrible though. The writing is decent and I'm actually a little intrigued by the whole thing. But seriously - I not recommending.
Snow

I fuckin liked it.

It was intriguing and twistedly fascinating...

It was weirdely kinky and yet I was very much immeresed (threesomes, duh?!)

an interesting main female character and the storyline in this surprising mash-up of a fantasy genre

..the rest you just follow up as you go...

So, for me, fuckin A

Rosebud
Branded as defective by her own father and thrown into the Warrens, a subterranean city that exists outside the boundaries of mainstream society, Wren has been able to survive the harsh living conditions niching a life of sorts. Scrapping and salvaging what she can for the little money she gets to support herself and the two waifs she's claimed as her own as to do otherwise is to die, buried by the rising mud levels that are slowly swallowing up the Warrens.

Caspian, Alpha Syndicate kingpin fear
JenMcJ
Jul 20, 2018 rated it liked it
So, this was interesting. Wren is a mute, albino omega in a future that includes some pretty devastating environmental issues, including a sinking city.

When she ends up in the warrens, which is basically a homeless camp of sorts, she somehow ends up adopting the care of two boys (how this happens is not explained. There is a lot in this - way too short - book that is not explained). When the boys go missing, she just waltzes into the lions den to retrieve them and ends up on the radar of the un
Louise
Sick. Twisted. Filthy. Depraved. Dark. Cruel. OMG I loved every minute of this book and can't wait for the next part of the story. This is Addison Cain at her very, very best. I don't think she can write a bad book, though she sure can write a bad man as the antihero.

Talking of bad men this has not one, not two but three hot alpha's all lusting after Wren, all determined to posses her. All wanting her and taking her in their own way. This book isn't hot, in fact hot isn't powerful enough a word
Coco.V
Oct 01, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (10/1/18)!💝

Blurb:
Wren can’t sing like a bird. She can’t speak at all.

The Alpha kingpin and his pack didn’t buy the Omega to hear it talk.

Branded Captive: Wren's Song Book 1 is a dark,sinister Omegaverse Reverse Harem tale for those with twisted tastes and a lovefor unabashed bad boys. Complete power exchange dominates these pages, as do THREE smoking-hot Alpha antiheroes.
Mia Knight
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My first reverse harem story! Addison was kind enough to let me read it before it released. What a intro into the genre! My mouth was hanging open as the story progressed and I was squirming on my couch as the heat turned up. This is an excellent addition to her world and a way to whet our appetite for more! I will definitely be reading the next installment!
Alaina
Holy smutcakes!

Okay this book was good. In Branded Captive, you will meet Wren, aka Jax. She is an Omega, and she's branded because she didn't do her omega duty for the alpha that "bought" her. I honestly hated the way this alpha and her dad acted in the beginning of this book. I wish someone's dick would've magically fallen off but it didn't happen.

Then she's a bit older, branded, and poor. The guys in her life are three alphas. I hate the way they treated her, as well as the other girls in the
Elle
3.5* STARS!!

My first taste from Addison Cain. No regret but couldn't imagine how many times I cringed.

What is worse than mute heroine? Very minimal dialogue.
How frustrated I am? VERY MUCH!

Wren is living as an defect omega as her brand. Her virginity has been sold to irresponsible alpha by her father. No one wants Wren.

In the needs of fresh water and better health for Wren's (not biologically) kids, she infiltrated to a dangerous place. Owned by the ruthless syndicate and worse of the worse alpha
Stephanie
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a ride....

Wow. I mean seriously, wow. That was one hell of a read. I bought this book because someone shared the first line in a group I’m in. The first line of this book was interesting enough I bought it without question.
This book is dark. Extremely dark, but wow is it hot! I was caught from the first page and could NOT put it down. Literally read it in 4 hours while also at work.
When is in for so much and while I LOVED this book I do hope her and the guys connect a little better and gr
Wren, also known as Jax, is a mute omega. When she failed to please the alpha that she was sold to, she was branded as "defective" and tossed into the slums. She builds a new life for herself as a scavenger and takes in a couple of orphaned kids. When the two boys she cares for are enlisted in the Alpha "Caspian's" gang, she tries to barter for their freedom. Unfortunately, he is not interested in the tech she has scavenged. As an Omega, there is really only one thing he wants from her - sex. Sh ...more
Diana
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Look this book is fucked up in sooo many ways. It pushes the boundaries of decency and toes the line of abhorrent.

Oddly...I enjoyed it!

I don’t know what this says of me...that will require some introspection for another day.

For now, bring on book 2.
Chappy
This story sucked me right in. It is brutal but brings some original concepts to the whole omegaverse genre. The dystopian setting is depressing with it's muddy slums hidden under the city. Poor Wren ends up there when her initial "alpha buyer" refused her and deemed her defective.

She ends up making a deal with Caspian to save her adopted son who is very sick. Caspian is a ruthless gangster but he sees something in Wren so he decides to try her out.

The ending is quite sudden but I'll for sure ke
M. Shane
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Raw. Brutal. Seductive.

Addison Cain’s Branded Captive can best be summed up in those three words. The language is brutal. It’s raw. And while the story itself is equally as brutal and raw, at the same time it’s seductive in a way that creeps up on you. Takes hold of you and pulls you into Wren’s world by the throat. You become an omega surrounded by the merciless Alphas she must deal with, and yet her pure force of will and strength capture you, and you let it happen. You want to be drawn into h
Waleska 'Wally'
Raw, unfiltered, passionate and sexuality explicit
Format: Kindle Edition

Branded Captive is a multilayered , spellbinding , filthy-dirty -sexy , unrestrained Paranormal and sexually explicit short story .
It isn't your typical menáge or romance story; this is a dark tale set in Omegaverse Universe about Alpha male pack leader , his second and third in command , their Omega woman and how they own her and her pleasure in submitting to them.

This story is not for the faint of heart but it's for the ad
 Joyce
Yikes!

I know this is listed as an Omegaverse but dang that Alpha. And a bit of m hands on slipped in as well.
Stepherz
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by this author so when I started this book I was a little confused and intrigued. This book was kinda weird but so good. I can’t wait for book two!
Barbie Hamilton
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Poor little mouse is caught by three big bad alphas or is it the other way around? Seems to me Wren isn't as obsessed as those three males. Wondering who will come out the winner in the end. My money is actually on Wren. I think our little omega will bring those alphas to their knees. I guess time and two more books will tell !
R Y A N  (bdb.for.life.true)
3/5 - if you’re looking for taboo smut look no further. Also, I’m not marking this as “Spoilers” but I did talk about a scene. Seriously nothing in this book could really be a spoiler. There really isn’t a beginning, middle, or end. It’s meant to turn you on if you’re into what happens to this girl.

I’m not sure what the first book of the Omegaverse is but I’d like to read it to understand this world more. It’s interesting. Don’t be fooled this isn’t a loving or happy story really. It’s rapey or
Zubee
Dec 28, 2018 added it
A nice start to a new trilogy but the rest remains to be seen
Will give stars once the trilogy is complete
Gizel Alvarez
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short and fast

This is my first by author, and I was blown away by this universe she wrote, I find myself eagerly awaiting number 2 since it does end on a cliffhanger but I can't wait where the story will go since it all started as a mother like figure giving herself up for children she loved as her own.

• Crave To Capture (Myth of Omega, #2)
  • Hunter (Prison Planet, #2)
  • Omega's Capture (Omegas Of Pandora, #2)
  • Temporary Dom (Club El Diablo #9)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 7 "Connections" (My Masters' Nightmare, #7)
  • Blood of Eve (Trilogy of Eve, #2)
  • Sleeves
  • Tamara, Taken (Blue Eyed Monsters #1)
  • Scar
  • Fiendish: A Twisted Fairytale
  • Despair (Feral #2)
  • Their Zandian Mate (Zandian Masters, #9)
  • Doll Face (Doll Face #1)
Addison Cain

USA Today bestselling author and Amazon Top 25 bestselling author, Addison Cain is best known for her dark romances, smoldering Omegaverse, and twisted alien worlds. Her antiheroes are not always redeemable, her lead females stand fierce, and nothing is ever as it seems.

Deep and sometimes heart wrenching, her books are not for the faint of heart. But they are just right for those who e

Wren's Song (5 books)
  • Silent Captive (Wren's Song, #2)
  • Broken Captive (Wren's Song, #3)
  • Untitled (Wren’s Song, #4)
  • Wren's Song: Branded Captive / Silent Captive (Wren's Song, #1&2)
“I should have had you euthanized at birth.” 0 likes