Start by marking “Dear Universe: 200 Mini-Meditations for Instant Manifestations” as Want to Read:
Dear Universe: 200 Mini-Meditations for Instant Manifestations

Dear Universe: 200 Mini-Meditations for Instant Manifestations

Discover how to use the power of your feelings to create the success, love, and joy you deserve, with emotional empowerment expert, Sarah Prout

For years it has been said, “you can achieve anything you set your mind to.” But have you ever wondered why so many people struggle to achieve health, wealth, and happiness? Why do we bottle-up our emotions and feel like life is
Published April 2nd 2019 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt

To ask other readers questions about Dear Universe, please sign up.
Sarah Prout This is a great question! The time it takes to manifest your goals is in the direct proportion to the amount of inspired action you take the beliefs…moreThis is a great question! The time it takes to manifest your goals is in the direct proportion to the amount of inspired action you take the beliefs you hold in your heart. Everything always arrives in perfect Divine timing! xo (less)
Sarah Prout I would love to visit the UK very soon. And thank you so much for connecting!…moreI would love to visit the UK very soon. And thank you so much for connecting! (less)

Start your review of Dear Universe: 200 Mini-Meditations for Instant Manifestations
Kanehailua Johan
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am not a perfect speller of words nor a reader of Books but my inner voice tells me that i have to read this book especialy its a must read for people who wants to do something positive with there lives and want to manifest good things too happen in life
Gaston
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I always love and practice Sarah Prout's teachings on manifestation, & this book comes in handy to concretize her ideas on the subject... I love it and I highly recommend it for readers.
Monika Karner
Anne-Marie Polack
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So can't wait for this to arrive next month
Life changing information at our finger tips
I have been reading the early release and love the simplicity of it.
Sarah Prouts Dear Universe is easy to read and understand!!
Billy Chopper
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm a big fan of Sarah Prout for some time now, and been following her on Facebook and Instagram, I love her technique's and they powerful affirmations too, really looking forward to reading this book
Colleen
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t wait for the release of this amazing book. I have Sarah Prout’s Dear Universe Oracle cards and I absolutely love them.
Melanie Flax
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Posts of daily readings have been posted. What powerful words to inspire me. Can't wait for April 2 for the book to come out.
Marilyn Cortez
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dear Universe by Sarah Prout is truly empowering, inspiring & uplifting!
She reminds the readers of their innate soul qualities & the value of constant communication with the Source whether in good or in bad times. She provides practical guidance & motivates them to take inspired action for the kind of life they so desire. Am fortunate enough
to get a digital copy before its release.
Kinggdom
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You story inspire I when was a teen during bad day life. Thanks I get to know how to move when life tragedy happen. Supper ready and hope you enjoy every dish now husband cook for you.Thanks
Christine Lawless Hodge
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sarah is an inspiration. I’m loving the first few pages of her new book. She has helped me learn that I am am a co creator in my life and how to have fun creating it. Her new book is a perfect gift for yourself and your family and friends. I think it would be a great contribution to those “Grammy gift bags”. Thank you Sarah for sharing your knowledge with us and blessing so many people.
Alailva
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just received my pre-release, and this book is beautiful. Eveything you need to create better communication with the Universe. Many tools to balance your feelings and emotions. I cannot wait for my book on April 2nd. If you did not pre order it you must to it. It will change your life.
Sharon Dickow
Feb 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
So excited that I preordered my book. April 2nd isnt gonna come soon enough lol
Prashant Padhye
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eagerly waiting for this book.
Castle Spooktacular
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-books
I loved this book so much I am definitely going to buy myself a copy! I love how it is filled with little mantras to help deal with both good and difficult emotions. This is the kind of book you pick up when you need to and I like how the author gives a short overview of each emotion before each mantra. So far, I have found it to be really helpful in manifesting more good feelings and cultivating a healthy understanding when things get difficult. Would highly recommend!
Shannon
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading a preview, I have to say that I am in love with Sarah's writing style! It is like having a close friend sitting with you over a cup of tea and saying - "Oh, that... I've been there... have you considered trying this?"
I appreciate the organization, too. Is there something that I am experiencing now? Look up the feeling and be directed to the page with an easy to action exercise and meditation. I can't wait to get an actual copy of this book and use a randomizer to select the
Robin Doyle
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just received my pre-release, and this book is amazing. It is a great reminder of the abundance the Universe holds for us if we just say “so be it, so it is”. This book is a must read for EVERYONE. Earth would be a much nicer place if everyone did. Sarah is amazing and is an open and very honest person. Her growth and her ability to manifest her desires by remembering her union with the Universe is purely inspirational.
Kelsey Goucher
Absolutely love this book. I love identifying my emotions and then finding manifestations to work through them. Brilliant (this is only from the sample I read will update once I have the hard copy!)
Janette Hubbard
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been following Sarah for a few years now & was there for the opening of the manifesting academy!
It was funny as I’d asked specifically for someone to guide me that was particularly from Australia
& on that day Sarah appeared in my fb feed!
She is such a lovely inspiration to me & I love her teachings & I am so looking forward to reading this book & I think I will get a copy for my sister as well!
I’m grateful that I found Sarah’s exciting new growing movement
Namaste
Maria Antonette  Dominick
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cannot wait for Dear Universe book. I am so blessed to found Sarah Prout and I've been doing her Dear Universe and 5 minutes meditation everyday and I love it. I'm forever grateful to be part of her group. I strongly believe this book is a best gift for family and friends. Thank you, Thank you , Thank you!
Suzette Grant
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great positive book. Easy read. Cannot put it down.
Dawn Latour
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Update: i finished the digital sample and can NOT wait to receive the book! This is so awesome! Oh my goodness I have just started reading the sample and it is awesome! I am loving it so far and can not wait to receive the hard copy!!
Cathryn Edwards
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really excited to get my copy of this book. I’ve been following Sarah’s amazing journey for a while and I find her down to earth spirituality absolutely amazing. You genuinely feel you could have a glass of wine and discuss the universe with her!!
Things that had been negative in my life before finding The Journey To Manifesting, are now defintely turning around for the better!!!

If you buy one book this year, make it this one!!! You will be so glad you did!!!
Gabriella Busi
This is an amaizing love and soul-filled book...recommending to everybody <3
Veronica Venables
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so excited and can’t wait for my book to come in.
Iolene Turner
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reading something positive is always a wonderful way to start any day.....it helps to put me into the right frame of mind to tackle some of those tough day to day issues
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is so visually beautiful and full of dreamy life changing meditations and is everything!!!!
Summer DePew
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written from a beautiful mind. I love when someone does an act of service such as this that is for the greater good of all. I am loving the Dear Universe talk ...more
Ryan Byrum
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is an absolute must have! Lucky to get an early peek from the author, Sarah Prout. Very uplifting and positively written to raise anyone in almost any situation to a better place! Love it!
Julie Nichols
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful! Absolutely Love it. Such a powerful book. Awesome work Sarah Prout ...more
Pamela Grier
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am eagerly anticipating the release of this book.

• Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life beyond Your Wildest Dreams
  • The Witch's Book of Self-Care: Magical Ways to Pamper, Soothe, and Care for Your Body and Spirit
  • Signs: The Secret Language of the Universe
  • Waking the Witch: Reflections on Women, Magic, and Power
  • Moonology: Working with the Magic of Lunar Cycles
  • Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires
  • 黒執事 XXVII [Kuroshitsuji XXVII] (Black Butler, #27)
  • My Friend Fear: Finding Magic in the Unknown
  • The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham
  • Healing Magic: A Green Witch Guidebook
  • Winter Sleep: A Hibernation Story
  • Queering the Tarot
  • Kingdom of Souls (Kingdom of Souls, #1)
  • Empath: A Complete Guide for Developing Your Gift and Finding Your Sense of Self
  • Sacred Powers: The Five Secrets to Awakening Transformation
  • Be What You Wish
  • The House Witch: Your Complete Guide to Creating a Magical Space with Rituals and Spells for Hearth and Home
  • Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness