Start by marking “The Legend (Rivers Wilde, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Legend (Rivers Wilde, #2)

The Legend

(Rivers Wilde #2)

Remington Wilde had heartbreak written all over him.
He was the most beautiful boy I’d ever seen.
When I looked into his midnight eyes,
I saw a happy ending I’d never dared to dream of.

I was seventeen the first time he asked for my heart,
I didn’t hesitate to hand it over.
In exchange, he gave me the best summer of my life.
He was my first everything.
Falling in love felt wri
ebook
Published February 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Legend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Legend

Chele'
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All Legends are lies but Dylan Allen is the truth!

I was HIGHLY anticipating The Legend after finishing The Legacy. Dylan Allen has a way of not only making you fall in love with her main heroes and heroines but also any secondary characters she mentions as well become just as intriguing. Remi didn't have the biggest part in the Legacy but you could already feel this strong pull towards him.

The Legend is a mesmerizing, adventurous, world wind romance with angsty feels, devastating lies, secrets
Christy
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-five-stars
5 stars

Just as good as the first one! Gah! I loved it!

photo IMG_2126_zps2zoh6txw.png
Amber Sanchez
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holding my breath while reading a book is usually something that’s saved for parts that hold much anticipation, for parts that are mind-blowing. It usually happens sporadically, right? For me, The Legend was that through and through. And the only “remi”dy was more of Dylan Allen’s words - the whirlwind of this story unraveling with each satiating word.

The relationship between Remi and Kal is riddled with complication, yet so very simple. And it is EXACTLY THAT which took my heart away. The way t
BellaorevBooks
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Legend is the second installment of Rivers Wilde Series. It’s a series of standalone. No need to read in order but keep in mind that characters from book 1, The Legacy, will be part of The Legend.

In The Legend we have sexy, cocky as hell and beautiful Remington “Remi” Wilde and inspiring, alluring and gorgeous Kalilah Greer romance. Remi, if you already read book 1, you know he is the heir of the Wilde family. One of the two most powerful and influentials families in Texas. This is a friend
Betul
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

When I met Remi in the first book, I totally fell in love with him. After seeing that his story was a second-chance romance, it heightened my excitement even more. The Legend is a beautiful and sexy contemporary romance about characters who are from different worlds but fit so perfectly together. The chemistry between Remi and Kal was smoking hot and I really felt their passion. The first half of the book takes place in the past when the
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Feb 19, 2019 is currently reading it
I’ve been waiting with bated breath for Remi’s Book!
Eeeeeep, it’s on my kindle and I’m going in! 🖤💜

For more of my reviews:
My Blog: Book Twins Reviews
Facebook Blog Page
Twitter
Rhonda Ziglar
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 ADDICTING STARS!! I am so addicted to this book....I can't stop thinking about it. I am still high on the love story of Remi and Kal. Their story has all the feels with some suspense and lots of love. Dylan Allen's words will be engraved on my heart forever. My words can't even do this story justice, just read this book. You definitely need to 1-Click this book.
Vanessa When Vane Reads
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
English/spanish version
This story is EVERYTHING. Mrs. Allen delighted us with another of her magical stories and brought to life a completely amazing couple, gahhh, my emotions are still a mess, my heart stopped beating several times because the story is mind-blowing, kept me holding the breathing and with the heart accelerated through the whole plot, absolutely obsessed with the characters.

The Legend is captivating, magical, epic, a roller coaster of emotions that makes you live and savor every
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 18, 2019 is currently reading it
Shelves: arcs

(ARC provided by Social Butterfly PR)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Little Steamy Reads
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m completely in love with this story. For me Dylan Allen is a master in creating timeless love stories that leave readers in total admiration for her talent. The kind of love presented in The Legend is one of those most likely ordinary people would like to experience in their lives. Beautiful, honest, extremely deep, lasting up to the grave. Fits more to the world of dreams than reality because how is it possible that it survived after so many obstacles?

Remington is simply a walking perfectio
Brittiany
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
RTC
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
They say legends never die and in the case of Remington Wilde that will always ring true! My soul will never forget the story of Remi’s and Kals love! Their journey was one full of pain, loss and lies! The water in Rivers Wilde is muddier than it looks and Remi’s journey to the truth will hopefully lead him to love he’s always desired!!

Kal is an amazing woman and one of my fave Dylan heroines. She carries herself with such grace and finds a way to pull through! Her and Remi from the start were
Geornesha Jefferson-Clayton
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I won an ARC of this book in a readers group and I fell in love! This is the first book I’ve read by Dylan Allen and y’all it was amazing! Very well written, beautiful writing style, the story and the characters are deep and keeps you in. The romance sucks you in and next thing you know you’ve read the entire book in one day! I can’t wait to read more from this author!
Rachel Tucker
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dylan freaking Allen is seriously a majestic being that was put on this earth to brings us all the magical words. She is seriously a unicorn in my book.

I was highly anticipating Remi’s story since I first met him in The Legacy. He had a certain hypnotic pull to the reader. Allen has a way with her writing that will make you fall madly and insanely in love with her characters. I was hypnotized by the love these characters had for one another. Remi’s words were simply fiery perfection. Here is a
Ange
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was one of the most breathtakingly raw stories of love I've ever read! This book delivers such a powerful punch, I know it will stick with me for a long time. It weaves a tale of deep rooted friendship and first love, and tells the tale of how the love of a lifetime, deserves a million chances.

Remi and Kal first meet in their blossoming youth and form a friendship so unique. As a reader, I found myself pinned to the pages, unable to tear myself away from reading about their friends-to-lover
Tara -Sexy Book Divas
“All Legends are lies.”

Holy! Wow! The Legend is absolutely phenomenal! This book is everything I want in a book. There angst, there’s emotions, hot steamy sex and swoon worthy months.

Remington “Reno” “The Legend” Wild is a stronger, prideful, tall dark and handsome sex on legs alpha man. Where Kal is strong, and determined. She tries to over come and be better then where we came from. She puts Remi in his place and puts his ego in check.

Remi and Kal’s journey starts from when they are teenage
Renee Jamison-Hardman
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
"I've lived my entire adult life in service of living up to the legend they built in my father's name."

Remi's life was never his own. Being the oldest of three siblings, Remi's destiny was written for him. He was to take over the family empire at any cost.

However, Remi had his own plans that include a spirited, book loving, Kal, but sometimes the plans of a teenage boy are not the reality of a man.

Kalilah's move to Rivers Wilde was suppose to be a fresh start for her and her mother. But old de
Chayo
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such palpable love between Remi😍and Kal!
Remi captured my heart, I absolutely loved him! I really liked Kal, too. She was a girl that also made me hope for her and Remi’s destined relationship to progress. I wanted them to be together without the meddling by a certain person that I couldn’t find likable. I have to admit she added intrigue and evoked feelings of frustration from me in this amazing second installment of Rivers Wilde. Kudos to Dylan Allen! Another beautiful story told with depth an
Sara Koelsch
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I never feel like I can write a review that does a Dylan Allen book justice. I LOVED this book... so much! Like it is the BEST book I’ve read so far this year! It’s funny, every time I read a Dylan Allen book I think, this is it! She’s written her best book yet! Every time I think it, I’m right. She keeps getting better and stronger in her writing. The Legend reads like pure poetry, like music flowing from her soul.

Dylan Allen walks in and just flings all the words at you from the get-go. I was
Marta Bo
Absolutely Must Read!!!!

One time I've promised my friend, that I won't fall for Remi !!! What a stupid girl I was...

Not loving him was IMPOSSIBLE!!!! However, my friend still can sleep well, because more than in Remy I fall in love with Kal.

Their story is amazing!!!! I left all my bookish heart in The Legend.

Full review coming soon !
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Legend (Rivers Wilde #2)
By: Dylan Allen
4.5 Stars

The Legend is book 2 of the Rivers Wilde series of standalones. Keep in mind with standalone books within a series, you will always get a better picture if you read them in order. However, not mandatory.

Remington “Remi” Wilde is all that and more! I mean he's The Legend, how can you not fall in love with this character? It takes a strong person to stop the bad cycles that have been carried on for generations. Remi is the person to make the cha
Heather
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG This book, seriously this book is AMAZING. The connection is so beautiful between Remi and Kal, i was hooked and so invested in them from the first few pages. It gave me all the feels instantly. The angst and hot sex scenes made it completely impossible to put down, it was so addictive.

I loved how Remi's complicated family story unravelled throughout their relationship over the years. As a couple they are just so meant to be.

In this book we get to understand more about the family secret co
Marieke (Marieke's Books & Books and Tequila)
I just love love love this book. Full review to come!

www.mariekesbooks.com
Kelli
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Remington how I wish you were real. Strength, pride, determination, Loyalty, Remington “the Legend “ Wilde is a tall dark drink of water with all of those qualities and more. Ms. Allen’s female characters always have class and grace even if they don’t come from the perfect homes. They always hold their own and Kal is no exception. She will not take crap from Remis B of a mother no matter how much shade she throws. A lot of goodness and love going on in this book. What if’s and could haves. I lov ...more
Shelves: 2019-arc-reads
*** FAVORITE READ OF THE WEEK ***

I have been waiting for Remington Wilde's book since reading The Legacy, and he was SO worth the wait. I am yet to meet a book by Dylan Allen that I do not love; but there is something special and different about this Rivers Wilde series. It pulls you in from the beginning - the settings, the relatable characters - D Allen writes them so realistically that you just feel like you are right there with them. Remi & Kal's story is no different. From Present Day t
Natalie Casey
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dylan Allen has done it again! She has captivated me with her awe inspiring words that flow beautifully across the pages. There is so much love and angst, lies and crazy truths that will have you saying what??? The way Allen tells this story will have you questioning whether this is real life, or something she conjured up in her brilliant mind.
Remi and Kal's story will pull you in and have you on the edge of your seat, holding your breath. Their story starts with them meeting at the age of 14,
Teri
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Remi and Kal worked my emotions to the max. I mean, come on what they were to and for each other throughout their years was so emotional. The love that was halted, impeded, blocked, hated on from every which way it's amazing they had anything left by the time the world stop snagging them here and fro. From a young age they became a huge factor whether in physical form or written word their souls were entwined as well as their hearts. Their hearts weren't the only thing on the line, Remi has to d ...more
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Feb 17, 2019 is currently reading it
Shelves: arc-2019
description

Follow me for your next comfort read!
Rahmayanti
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect mix of angst, the innocent passionate first love, lust, lies, secrets, swoon worthy Prince charming on white horse kinda moment and the scary time of heartbreak and betrayel.

I say this one in Legacy, I'll say it again in Legend. Dylan Allen done it! This author know how to make her reader laugh, blush, angry, swoon, cursing her endlessly, lusting and falling in love so hard, you just can't breath without her characters and their story.

Reminton is... I'm swooning just by remember him...
Ashley Sledge( UnderCoversBookBlog)
Oh my, Remi!! I cannot tell you how great this book is.
When I started it I didnt move from my couch until it was finished.
I have a major book hangover right now.
I love how Dylan and her books can make me really escape reality.
Its full of angst, drama, lies and betrayal.
This was a serious rollercoaster ride of emotions and my gah I loved every second of it.
I dont want to give spoil anything for anybody. So I am going to stop before I do.

« previous 1 3 next »
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Bad Boy Blues
  • SINNER SINNER
  • Cruel Legacy (Cruel, #3)
  • Cocktailing (Cocksure, #2)
  • In the Land of Gods and Monsters, Part Two (Gods and Monsters #2)
  • Hollywood Prince
  • Off the Air (Running on Air, #1)
  • Mistake's Melody (Unquiet Mind #4)
  • ITUE
  • Love and Chaos (Chaos, #3)
  • The Prince and the Pawn (When Rivals Play, #4)
  • Suck Me
  • Edge of You
  • Heavy Equipment
  • The Lying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #5)
  • Her Greatest Mistake
  • A Single Glance
I'm an independent author of contemporary romance novels.
I love staying in touch with readers! You can follow me at all of these places.

➜Follow Dylan on:Newsletter
Sign up: authordylanallen.com/newsletter-signup
 Website: www.authordylanallen.comTwitter: @dylanallentwrit1Instagram: @peddlerofpassionFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/dylanallenwr... https://www.bookbub.com/authors/dylan... http://am

Rivers Wilde (2 books)
  • The Legacy (Rivers Wilde, #1)