Start by marking “The Legend (Rivers Wilde, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Legend (Rivers Wilde, #2)

The Legend

(Rivers Wilde #2)

Remington Wilde had heartbreak written all over him.
He was the most beautiful boy I’d ever seen.
When I looked into his midnight eyes,
I saw a happy ending I’d never dared to dream of.

I was seventeen the first time he asked for my heart,
I didn’t hesitate to hand it over.
In exchange, he gave me the best summer of my life.
He was my first everything.
Falling in love felt wri
ebook
Published February 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Legend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Legend

Start your review of The Legend (Rivers Wilde, #2)
Chelé-----4 The Love of Books
All Legends are lies but Dylan Allen is the truth!

I was HIGHLY anticipating The Legend after finishing The Legacy. Dylan Allen has a way of not only making you fall in love with her main heroes and heroines but also any secondary characters she mentions as well become just as intriguing. Remi didn't have the biggest part in the Legacy but you could already feel this strong pull towards him.

The Legend is a mesmerizing, adventurous, world wind romance with angsty feels, devastating lies, secrets
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
I think this is one of my favorite covers EVER! It matches the characters and the theme of the book perfectly. 🖤💜

5 Be Legendary Stars

Dylan Allen has an amazing talent! Her books are beautifully written and never fail to take the reader on a journey. Her characters are real, lively, and jump off the page. The story is well plotted and delivered in an manner that made me feel as though I were experiencing it versus just reading the words.

Remi has been a favorite of mine since the very first page
Amber Sanchez
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holding my breath while reading a book is usually something that’s saved for parts that hold much anticipation, for parts that are mind-blowing. It usually happens sporadically, right? For me, The Legend was that through and through. And the only “remi”dy was more of Dylan Allen’s words - the whirlwind of this story unraveling with each satiating word.

The relationship between Remi and Kal is riddled with complication, yet so very simple. And it is EXACTLY THAT which took my heart away. The way t
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 "It's Always Been You" Stars!
(ARC provided by Social Butterfly PR)

-"All legends are lies. Make your own truth."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Remington Wilde comes from one of the most powerful families in America. He lives in Houston, Texas, in a place called Rivers Wilde. It's the enclave that is home to the two rival families it's named after where old and new money come together to rule the city. Today a new generation is coming into power, but having to deal with the sins of their fathers. Remi is the heir to a f
Sentranced Jem
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2019, 4-5-stars, arc
This book is so dang good!

I have been waiting for Remi's book since I read The Legacy and I was totally worth the wait!

I love a second chance love story and this book just nailed it!
I loved the tender sweet love between Remi and Kat when they were young adults.
I absolutely lived for the angst and the heartache and I swooned over the chemistry between these two characters.

This is beyond beautiful! I enjoyed the first book but this book... Dylan Allen took it to a whole new level. I was hooked to
Veronica Bellaorev Books
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Legend is the second installment of Rivers Wilde Series. It’s a series of standalone. No need to read in order but keep in mind that characters from book 1, The Legacy, will be part of The Legend.

In The Legend we have sexy, cocky as hell and beautiful Remington “Remi” Wilde and inspiring, alluring and gorgeous Kalilah Greer romance. Remi, if you already read book 1, you know he is the heir of the Wilde family. One of the two most powerful and influentials families in Texas. This is a friend
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
The Legend of Remington Wilde is a story you do not want to miss!

The amazing saga continues in this second book of the Rivers Wilde series. While this can be read as a standalone, there will be spoilers for book 1 so I recommend reading The Legacy first. There is more family drama with intrigue and plot twists you never saw coming. There is pain and betrayal but there is also a story of young love turned second chance love story that will melt your heart and have you swooning!

I fell so hard and
Syndi
Oct 05, 2019 rated it liked it
I do not know what to make out of this book. The blurp and the 30% in, promising a full angst, full drama romance. But the structure of the story is so mess up. I feel like watching a soap opera being played without ends.

The plot is unstructure. Its like the author troes to jam everything into 1 book. There is the story of the family legacy, the romance, the back and forth between Remi and Kal. Its all confusing. And the answers are all jam packe at the end. Then rush ending.

The characters are
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Kalilah first meets Remi in her favourite place in the world, a library. It happens to be in his family home and he is sulking after having cross words with his mother. They are both early teens and enjoying a reprieve from the adults enjoying a party that night. They instantly bond and find they have a lot in common. However, they will not see each other again until 4 years later.

Remi lives with his twin sister, brother, mother and grandfather. They come from old money, living a life of weath a
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
I’m completely in love with this story. For me Dylan Allen is a master in creating timeless love stories that leave readers in total admiration for her talent. The kind of love presented in The Legend is one of those most likely ordinary people would like to experience in their lives. Beautiful, honest, extremely deep, lasting up to the grave. Fits more to the world of dreams than reality because how is it possible that it survived after so many obstacles?

Remington is simply a walking perfectio
Betül
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

When I met Remi in the first book, I totally fell in love with him. After seeing that his story was a second-chance romance, it heightened my excitement even more. The Legend is a beautiful and sexy contemporary romance about characters who are from different worlds but fit so perfectly together. The chemistry between Remi and Kal was smoking hot and I really felt their passion. The first half of the book takes place in the past when the
Rhonda Ziglar
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 ADDICTING STARS!! I am so addicted to this book....I can't stop thinking about it. I am still high on the love story of Remi and Kal. Their story has all the feels with some suspense and lots of love. Dylan Allen's words will be engraved on my heart forever. My words can't even do this story justice, just read this book. You definitely need to 1-Click this book. ...more
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“The Legend is a love story. But it’s also a cautionary tale. It tells you to love deeply, believe in happily ever after, but don’t try to live anyone’s life but your own.
That will be your undoing.
All legends are lies.
Make your own truth.”

Couldn't have said it better myself!!
It's an inspirational story. Drives home the point again and again that you don't have to accept the situation handed to you by life and circumstances. Do everything to change your destiny. Drive hard, chart your ow
Anna

Not going to write a proper review, these are just some thoughts I had overall as I read the book:

↳Started off strong but unfortunately the writing got weaker as I continued reading, the story got choppy and just became a big old mess. It jumps around too much, to the point of confusion. And I’m not just talking about time jumps, I’m talking about jumps in actions and location. Like one page they are just meeting again for the first time and saying hello and then I turn the page to the
Na
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it

"Every time we kiss, I feel weightless. Like if he wasn't holding onto me, I'd defy gravity and fly away."

After reading The Legacy I was so damn curious about Remi and his lost love which made me so excited for The Legend. And I must say, Dylan Allen delivered once again a story that warms your heart, has your heart in knots, breaks it and puts it back together even more beautifully.

"She's a siren whose call is pitched perfectly for me."

Remi and Kal are so wonderful together! I loved h
Carla Bulian
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fairytale!
I read slowly, because I didn’t want to finish this book.
It’s a love story and the characters are perfect. I think one book for Remi isn’t enough!
Just wow!
It’s necessary read the book one.
It’s worth the reading!!!!!
Vanessa (When Vane Reads)
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
English/spanish version
This story is EVERYTHING. Mrs. Allen delighted us with another of her magical stories and brought to life a completely amazing couple, gahhh, my emotions are still a mess, my heart stopped beating several times because the story is mind-blowing, kept me holding the breathing and with the heart accelerated through the whole plot, absolutely obsessed with the characters.

The Legend is captivating, magical, epic, a roller coaster of emotions that makes you live and savor every
Cami
Jul 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: smuttfabulous
We met Remington in the first book & he was extremely likable in that one, This book continues the family connections but gives you Remi’s story and let me tell you, he is absolutely divine. Between his upbringing and his mother he could have been a rich jerk but he was not at all that way. He knew what he wanted & what he didn’t want and seemed to really stick to it even with all the pressure of his family’s wealth.

Kalilah Greer meets Remi at a young age and she immediately liked him but then
Curlyhairlass19
Shelves: arcs
So freakin good if not better than The Legacy..and I gave that one 5 stars as well. I’m a sucker for childhood friends/romance, and second chance love. I fell just as hard for Kalilah, as I did for Remi. Remi captured my heart and soul with his handsome looks, dirty mouth, and romantic soul. Evil intentions tore them apart, but nothing can keep true love from being together. The things he says makes me blush and squirm at the same time. Not to mention the fireworks that the book started with com ...more
Dora Koutsoukou
Mar 04, 2019 rated it liked it
3,5 ❤️😞❤️s

Was all this drama necessary?
Vanessa (nessreads)
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

5 “Happily Ever......” Stars

I’ve tried to tame my emotions after I finished reading, but it’s useless. I’m hurting so good because of this book. After that bombshell was dropped in The Legacy (first book) I was left holding my breath needing Remi’s story at that very moment. My gosh I needed answers, and I needed them fast.

Remington “Remi” Wilde was every-freaking-thing. I fell so hard for his charm and take no sh*t attitude. He was larger th
Nova B
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was ok
I was half way thru this book till I got to her having a kid with another man. And then the book lost me. That screams drama and I don’t read for that. So I skipped till the end and it’s a series. Why didn’t I notice that. Ugh can’t do those. Oh and there is cheating as well. 🤨
Neshaisabookworm’s Book Review
I won an ARC of this book in a readers group and I fell in love! This is the first book I’ve read by Dylan Allen and y’all it was amazing! Very well written, beautiful writing style, the story and the characters are deep and keeps you in. The romance sucks you in and next thing you know you’ve read the entire book in one day! I can’t wait to read more from this author!
Marieke ~ Marieke's Books
Painful family secrets, broken dreams and years without each other, can true love overcome these things? The Legend tells the heartbreaking and beautiful story of Kal and Remi. Their love is a given fact, but the road to their Happily Ever After isn’t the easiest one. I adore this book, plain and simple.
“That summer, we found something special with each other. Something, we’d never find with anyone else again. I was just a kid, but I knew it in my bones, then. I still know it, now.”

Young Kal
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Oh. My. Gosh.

ARC Received in exchange for an home review

Ever since the announcement for this book I’ve been so excited to read it! After finishing The Legacy I just KNEW reading this HAD to happen and I’ve been waiting patiently (or not so patiently whatever) to read this beauty and gah, the wait was sure worth it. The Legend is book TWO in The Rivers Wilde series but CAN be read as a standalone.

Remi and Kal’s relationship is like a whirlwind. It’s complicated, it’s beautiful and at times heartb
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
They say legends never die and in the case of Remington Wilde that will always ring true! My soul will never forget the story of Remi’s and Kals love! Their journey was one full of pain, loss and lies! The water in Rivers Wilde is muddier than it looks and Remi’s journey to the truth will hopefully lead him to love he’s always desired!!

Kal is an amazing woman and one of my fave Dylan heroines. She carries herself with such grace and finds a way to pull through! Her and Remi from the start were
Malene
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Remi was so damn dreamy. Both when he was a teenager and an adult. He owned me. Kal fought for herself, what she stood for and her beliefs. Such a fierce woman. I really enjoyed their first meeting in the library and what slowly became a strong friendship and all consuming love. That first half of the book was fabulous storytelling. The reason for their many years apart because of lack of communication wasn’t my favorite part. It was a stupid reason. Luckily their strong chemistry and connection ...more
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4.5 LEGENDARY CROWNS

I’ve been dying for Remi’s story ever since the tiniest of glimpses of him, and Dylan Allen didn’t disappoint with this hero.

Remi is just swoonworthy with a capital S. I love who he is with Kal. I love that at his core he is honorable and wants a real love built on friendship. But I also die over that infamous dirty mouth of his.

Kal is an interesting heroine, one who comes from less than respectable background with her mom, which ultimately s
⏃ : ✦ villainous_vixen ⏃ : ✦
4 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈

”𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲? 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨?”

The Legend by Dylan Allen is the second installment in the Rivers Wilde series. This a second chance romance that was filled with raw undeniable passion, and swoon worthy characters. Utterly addictive this slow burning second chance love story that was an angst lovers dream.

The first half of the story shows how these two met, and the chemistry was sizzling. You could feel the burn through the pages. But when
Equal Opportunity Romance Reader
This was one of the most breathtakingly raw stories of love I've ever read! This book delivers such a powerful punch, I know it will stick with me for a long time. It weaves a tale of deep rooted friendship and first love, and tells the tale of how the love of a lifetime, deserves a million chances.

Remi and Kal first meet in their blossoming youth and form a friendship so unique. As a reader, I found myself pinned to the pages, unable to tear myself away from reading about their friends-to-lover

• Anguished (Crimson Elite, #2)
  • Sloth (The Elite Seven, #6)
  • Cruel Sanctuary (Wages of Sin #1)
  • Nothing But Trouble (Malibu University Series, #1)
  • Corrupt Savior (Wages of Sin #2)
  • The Second Coming (Rogue Academy, #1)
  • Violent Ends (White Monarch, #2)
  • Queen Move
  • A Cruel Love (Cavalieri Della Morte #6)
  • Truth (Sinful, #1)
  • Hollywood Prince (Hollywood Royalty, #3)
  • Before We Fell
  • Gluttony (The Elite Seven, #5)
  • You Can Have Manhattan
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)
  • Heartless Hero (Crowne Point #1)
  • Conceited  (Crimson Elite, #3)
  • Maybe Later
I'm an independent author of contemporary romance novels.
I love staying in touch with readers! You can follow me at all of these places.

➜Follow Dylan on:
Newsletter
Sign up: authordylanallen.com/newsletter-signup

Website: www.authordylanallen.com
Twitter: @dylanallentwrit1
Instagram: @peddlerofpassion
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dylanallenwr... https://www.bookbub.com/authors/dylan... http

Rivers Wilde (5 books)
  • The Legacy (Rivers Wilde, #1)
  • The Jezebel (Rivers Wilde #3)
  • The Rivals: A Rivers Wilde Collection
  • The Daredevil (Rivers Wilde, #3.5)

News & Interviews

“Love Deeply, believe in happily ever after, but don't try to live anyone's life but your own. That will be your undoing. All legends are lies. Make your own truth” 0 likes