Start by marking “The Legacy (Rivers Wilde, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Legacy (Rivers Wilde, #1)

The Legacy

(Rivers Wilde #1)

He's the king of all he surveys.
Except her.

Exiled for 15 years, Hayes Rivers has finally assumed his place as head of Houstons oldest and most powerful family.
Now, they call him King.
A legacy of wealth and prestige are his to claim.

As age-old rivalries, long-buried secrets, and generations of betrayal threaten his birthright, he finds himself in a battle for control of
Unknown Binding, 361 pages
Published October 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Legacy

Start your review of The Legacy (Rivers Wilde, #1)
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live amazon http://a.co/d/cU9oRfp

TOP RECOMMENDATION

5 stars

I loved The Legacy so much, I was mesmerized and hooked from the beginning till the end.I fall in love with the story and I find myself intrigued with the plot.

description

Also the characters were original and realistic.I could feel the tension and the connection between Hayes and Confidence.They have an amazing connection, their love story is something else.They are hot,intense,passionate,sensual and sexy together.

Dylan Allen delivers a fast
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THE LEGACY Is a full length standalone romance novel by Dylan Allen. In this we meet Hayes & Confidence

The Rivers come from old money, they made their fortune from sugar, oil and natural gas.

By virtue of being a Rivers, youll have people who try to get close to you just to use you for money or access something they perceive as a gatekeeper of.

When fourteen year old Hayes father dies from a brain tumor it sets the ball rolling and before he knows it hes been exiled for sixteen
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
"Ti amotu sei il re del mio cuore."
"You're the king of my heart."

This is Dylan Allen's hottest book! The chemistry between Hayes and Confidence leaps off the page. Gah! These two together are nothing but fire! I loved getting to know them and didn't want their story to end!

In point of fact, the characters make this novel shine. Hayes is larger than life. He has the weight of the world on his shoulders and just wants to do the right thing by his family and fulfill his legacy. Confidence is from
Ilsa Madden-Mills
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FIVE STARS! Enemies to lovers GOLD.

I love The Legacy from the get-go and the scene with her on the cliff is my fav. (not really a spoiler).

The Legacy has everything I want in a book: sexy times, hot alpha male, and a smart heroine! Guys . . . Confidence and Hayes's story is EPIC! Hands down, one of my fav reads this year!
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️

I love the way your pussy smells. I fucking miss the way it tastes. Im dying to feel it gripping my cock.

Christ almighty. This book was so damn sizzling, I needed a fan - not for my face. Hayes is deliciously dirty, alpha and all man. Some of the dirty, commanding things that came out of his mouth had me tingling all over. ALL. OVER. Confidence is a feisty, strong heroine who I adored. Together, sparks flew. This is NOT a slow burn romance, get ready to burn up from their chemistry!

Hayes and
Kate
5 King & Queen Stars.

Characters & Chemistry

Confidence Ryan yes that truly is her name but she got off lightly IMO. Her brothers are called Fortune and Happiness. Let's just say that one wasnt that fortunate or the other that happy.

Confidence made a mistake. A mistake that unfortunately cost her a lot. Too much. As her last FU to karma she goes to Italy as a plus one before she has to tuck her tail in and head back to Arkansas. Her life is about to change. At the beginning of their
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gahhh I loved this book book so damn much oh my god.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

Hayes and Confidence completely blew me away. They both know pain, growing up in horrible situations. Their lifestyles are complete opposites but that doesnt stop either of them. Its beautiful yet heartbreaking to read. This book is all about those damn feels.

Hayes is strong, determined and slightly obsessive. Hes handsome, loving and at times a complete asshole but hes the loveable kind, you just
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
4.5 Stars!

What did I just experience??!!!!! OMG!!! In this first installment of the Rivers Wilde series we get the story of Hayes Rivers. The Rivers come from old money and they are one of the most powerful families in Houstan, Texas. Hayes has been away for a while but now it's time for him to claim his place as head of the family. Those in power before him failed to manage Rivers Kindgdom properly and he has a lot of work to make sure his legacy is upheld and passed on to the next generation
Malene
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Legacy is the first book in a series revolving the city Rivers Wilde.
Hayes Rivers and Confidence are the two protagonists and together they share wonderful chemistry. Off the charts hot as hell chemistry. I enjoyed how independent she is and her reason for being so. She doesnt want anything handed to her. She wants it because shes the right woman for the job and shes capable. Hayes is the heir to Rivers Kingdom and is back in Houston to claim what is rightfully his.

The story is fast paced
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

I am enamored with this world Dylan Allen has created. Not only has she given readers a steamy romance but she has crafted a world so real, I wish I could move there. I wish I could visit the places the characters inhabit. I wish I could experience this fictional town. It is a fantastic experience.

Dylan Allen has created one heck of a heroine with Confidence. Sure in who she is, philanthropic and strong in her convictions, Confidence faces the world with
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Is it me or is things hotter in Texas?!! With hot temperatures, steamy encounters, and combustible energy, The Legacy will definitely set fire to your kindle and you will enjoy every minute of it.

Born into one of the most prestigious families in Texas and now heir to the throne of a company he hopes will last for future generations, Hayes Rivers is now ready to rule. But with his new title comes big responsibilities and years worth of bad deals he hopes he can undo. When he encounters a woman
Veronica Bellaorev Books
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Legacy
by Dylan Allen
4.5 🌟

First of all this was Dylans sexiest book yet. I mean fire burning hot. Do you like dirty mouth book boyfriends with the body of an Olympian God, power and money to rule the world and a heart of gold??!! If your answer is yes, Hayes Rivers is definitely your man.

The Legacy is book one of Dylans series, Rivers Wilde. Its a series of standalone. You will find lots of characters in book one and its expected since we all need to get to know the members of this
Harloe Rae
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Is it possible Dylan Allen has raised the bar even higher with The Legacy? Why, yes. She most certainly has.

With each release, she manages to impress me. Her skill and craftsmanship shines from each word. This woman is a true talent, a writer beyond measure. Getting lost within the pages she graciously scribed is an immense gift.

I could feel her love for these characters as I fell for them too. Hayes is legit THE KING. I am still picking my jaw up off the floor over this man. He is so freaking
Betül
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"I'm not giving up on us. I know I've got a lot to learn, but I love you. And we are fucking worth it, Confidence."

The Legacy was such a great story with intriguing characters. I was hooked from the start, and couldn't wait to see what would happen to them. I especially loved how Hayes and Confidence met, and connected. Hayes was very rude in the beginning, but Confidence was fierce, and definitely knew how to stick up for herself. The
Carla Bulian
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was a good surprise. A mix of good romance around family drama.
The male character, at the beginning seems a robot, yes... but after I read more I loved his actions and understood everything.
What a ride!
Its worth the reading!
Ashley Sledge( UnderCoversBookBlog)
Wow! I am almost freaking speechless after finishing this!!! I know I will never be able to find the words to do this book Justice but I'm gonna try.

Confidence and Hayes are freaking amazing!!!
They are perfectly imperfect!!!
And make the best couple and really fight for what they believe in. They over come some big obstacles and there are some plot twists that I didn't see coming! I was gasping and gripping the edge of my seat.

I highly recommend it!!!
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc

I hate that I didnt enjoy reading this as much as expected, because it screams everything I want and needfamily fortune, inheritance, legacy, secrets and rivalries. For some reason, I expected the female protagonist to be the other family, turning this into a delicious forbidden, enemies-to-lovers read.

I started skim reading early on and was tempted to stop reading multiple times. I couldnt connect with either main character, or find myself invested in their romance. The Legacy is one hundred
Elizarey
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From the moment Dylan announced the Rivers Wilde world I knew it was going to be unlike anything I read before. I knew it would be special. While reading it the story instantaneously came to life, with beautiful description and ethereal images. The theme and style compelling and romantic. The beginning set in the beautiful landscape of Tuscany where a gorgeous, smart and independent woman meets the tall, dark and mysterious man that is Hayes Rivers. A man whos face will pop up in the dictionary ...more
Vickie Guerrero
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brigid Brown
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow!!! Dylan Allen has blown me away with this book!!! Hayes and Confidence come from two different worlds. Hayes comes from a family of power and money. He's the current keeper of the family's legacy, which almost went to ruin under his uncle's care. Confidence is poor and had a pretty rough childhood. She didn't let any of that stop her though. She is so beyond strong and sassy!! Together, they make one heck of a power couple. They have intense chemistry and they are hot AF together ...more
Na
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
"My mouth is good for a lot of things ... small talk just isn't one of them"

The Legacy was my first book by Dylan Allen and wow, I got pretty flashed. Except for some minor things that I didn't like, this book is a fantastic read!

"My body is singing like it's just had that first, singular hit of its new favorite drug."

First thing I noticed was the unique first encounter of Confidence and Hayes. Well, actually it was not their real first encounter, but anyway. I found this very refreshing and it
Tara Horowitch -Sexy Book Divas
Once again Dylan Allen as amazed me with her words. The way she brings these characters to life and as you drawn in from the start is talent. I have read all of her books and each one is amazing in their own. The Legacy is definitely up there for a top read for me this year.

Hayes and Confidence are not your typical couple and the way they meet and fell for each other isnt your typical way either. We start with a young Hayes dealing with a lost and finding out somethings. Fast forward years
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2018
PSX_20181026_144809

Title: The Legacy
Author: Dylan Allen
Publication Date: October 28, 2018
~ An ARC Was Kindly Provided In Exchange For An Honest Review~

There is no denying it. The Legacy is hot AF.
Let's admit the fact that we all love a good romance book that has a hot alpha male who whispers sweet nothings into our ears ...and a female protagonist who is smart, sexy, independent and can dish it as much as any man can.

The Legacy is a bloody awesome read. I bet you won't be able to stop reading this book. The
book bruin
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Who knew things were so hot in Texas?!

description

The Legacy is book 1 in Dylan Allen's new Rivers Wilde series set in Houston, Texas. Things start off with an unconventional meet cute and an enemies to lovers vibe, but like our main characters, Hayes and Confidence, things aren't always as they seem. What follows is a roller coaster of ups and downs as our characters experience heartache, joy, the pressures of family, and the expectations and responsibilities that come with money and power. One constant
Mandie
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What to say about this book...I dont even know where to start! It was beautiful, it was angsty, it was one hell of a ride! Confidence and Hayes are an amazingly strong couple, despite all their differences. They have an unlikely love story for two people from opposite sides of the track! This story was wonderfully written with twists and turns that will leave you gasping for air!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book, all thoughts and opinions are my own
Kelly Green
Shelves: 2018
OH. MY. FREAKING. GOODNESS!!!! I'm so in love with Hayes and Confidence! I want to live in their world and be their best friend! From the beginning I was completely invested in their relationship! They pulled me in so quickly! Hayes was everything I knew he would be! And Confidence was so great in the way she dealt with him. There were a couple of great twists that I did NOT see coming! I'm so into this whole world of Rivers Wilde and I can wait to read about more is these characters! Dylan ...more
R Rais
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Legacy definitly the best i read from Dylan Allen so far. Love every twist and turn the author woven in this story. Not just about love, Legacy is full of intrigue, secret, betrayel and passion. Plot that worthy of a Kingdom.
İ love how strong Confidence is. She is the vision of a Queen to her King. And Hayes, he is the King in every sense even without the crown.
Love the steamy scenes. Definitly love them. But for me, the hottest thing about Hayes and Confidence is her brain and his fierce love
Vanessa When Vane Reads
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
English/spanish version
PREPARE FOR ONE OF THE MOST SEXY AND DELICIOUS STORIES OF 2018!!!

Mrs. Allen did it again, I completely loved the plot and characters, she did her magic again and she had me hooked from start to finish, holding my breath and with my heart in my mouth, a story that consumed me, it made me laugh, sigh, blush and eat my nails.

Hayes and Confidence are the main characters. We have a look at teenager Hayes at the beginning that hurt my heart, I just wanted to get into the book
Casey
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This author has taken a power house female character and made the reader love her. Confidence doesnt have to reduce herself to petty insults, sneers and stepping on people to get what she wants. She takes it with hard work, dedication and remembering where she came from and how she got where she is. Confidence will never look back on her life with regrets. She mightve been born with a weird name but she turned it and herself into a person she is proud to be.

Hayes, rich, sexy, powerful and
Tasha Mahoney
This is a contemporary romance that delivered plenty of sensual moments and intense chemistry. I did love the relationship between Hayes and Confidence but this romance also offered so much more. There was so much tension, and drama and that is what gives this book the perfect balance between sexy and substance.

For me The Legacy was a five star read because of how well it was written. The structure, pace, character development and fantastic story-line really did make me eager to read the next
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Legacy of Lies (Legacy of Lies, #1)
  • Throne of Lies (Legacy of Lies, #0.5)
  • Method
  • Bloodstained Beauty
  • A Place Without You
  • Kiss and Break Up (Magnolia Cove, #1)
  • Hook Shot (Hoops #3)
  • Release
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men Duet, #1)
  • The Kiss Thief
  • Eleanor & Grey
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • The Consequence of Falling
  • Hoops Holiday
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • Beneath His Stars (Stars Duet, #1)
  • In Her Space (Stars Duet, #2)
I'm an independent author of contemporary romance novels.
I love staying in touch with readers! You can follow me at all of these places.

➜Follow Dylan on:Newsletter
Sign up: authordylanallen.com/newsletter-signup
 Website: www.authordylanallen.comTwitter: @dylanallentwrit1Instagram: @peddlerofpassionFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/dylanallenwr... https://www.bookbub.com/authors/dylan...

Rivers Wilde (2 books)
  • The Legend (Rivers Wilde, #2)