Start by marking “Mobster” as Want to Read:

Mobster

Can’t get enough of Kingpin Series? You’re in luck! The story continues with a bonus novella on Emma and Giovanni.

Find out if their quick love story is the icing on the Kingpin cake!

Author Note: This story was originally added to the back of Kingpin, so you may have read it before. Due to formatting guidelines we are releasing these bonus chapters separately. Enjoy!
Published July 11th 2018 (first published August 17th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Mobster, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Mobster
Deborah
Jul 20, 2018 rated it liked it

I’ve read this before when it came as an additional read at the end of Kingpin.

But since I loved these two I decided to read it again. It’s a sweet hot insta-love as you’d expect from these authors.

The first time Giovanni meets Emma he knows she’s the one. Emma is instantly attracted to Gio but she runs. Gio is a man who knows what he wants and knows how to get it.

These two are sweet and lovely. My only problem was Gio referring to Emma constantly as Dollface.
♡Tonya♡
Classic Alexa Riley

These kind of stories are exactly why I don't ever hesitate to grab up an Alexa Riley book. They always deliver.

-no cheating
-no ow/on drama whatsoever
-safe - neither with others after meeting
-dual virgins
-no pushing away
-no violence
-great epilogue 1 year and 15 years into the future
Jenny
Jul 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short sweet and sexy. Possessive hero, sweet virginal heroine. Epilogue with 8 kids! Loved it!
Marianne
Would have been better not to mention leaking breasts. Call me crazy but that's simply not a turn-on... ...more
Chitra *CJ*
"Mobster" is the story of Emma and Giovanni.

This book was previously part of Kingpin now has been republished separately. I somehow do not remember much of this so repurchasing this worked out for me.

Short sweet insta love story where the h comes to be a nanny for the a mobster fam, and meets and falls for the hero (who's the mob boss's sidekick). There's hot sex, breeding and AR trope of extended epilogues with some lactation pron.

Safe

4.5/5
Maria...
Jun 21, 2019 rated it liked it
I guess it AR’s month! Since I’ve read a few of her books non stop!
Dee's Reading Zone
Must read "Kingpin" in order to get a better understanding of "Mobster"...

Loved reading Emma aka Dollface and Gio's story. Giovanni sees shy Emma from afar and knows that she is the only one for him, so he follows her (stalks her) everywhere for 10 days until she ends up working for Sal and Thea as their infant nurse. Actually, Gio planned the entire things and Sal and Thea agrees on it. So Sal and Thea hires a sweet and knowledgeable infant nurse and Gio quicky claims his soulmate.

5 smexy
Ana
Jul 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
2,5 Stars ...more
Jami
Mobster

Super fast, insta love mobster story!!
-safe read
-dual virgins
-no ow/om drama
-good epilogues (1 year and 15 years)
Kenya Wright
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a lot of fun. Short and over the top. This is why I read AR. I don't want any more or any less.
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy
Short and hot

Now it’s Giovanni’s turn to meet sweet and cute Emma. The mi Ayers are all set with their women to give them babies to.
lily waheed
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think I read this before in kingpin and loved it , insta love , possessive H , sweet h and the cutest epilogue ever I mean 8 boys ! ...more
Janice Somers
This is a novella and is just as hot, dirty and love at first sight. I enjoyed the quick read.
Janneke Wolbers
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was even faster! But i loved Gio getting his happily ever after too!
Azet
Dec 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
A side-story Novella related to "Kingpin", so in this one we watch the golden-hearted italian Giovanni find his soulmate (who he have waited for) in Emma, and he waste no time claiming her!
Habiba Hasabo
Jul 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Alexa and Riley love to remind us of deal old characters. I liked coming back to this. I almost forgot how cute the couples were together.

“She hasn’t noticed me yet. How does she not know I just fell in love?”

Geo and Emma were perfect for each other. He stalked her till she fell for the mobster.
★Because Book Boyfriends★
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
4 Smutastic stars!

Alexa Reiley, you done it again! Short, sweet and smutty... Just the way I like it

description
C
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
Safe read
Amara
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Giovanni was one hell of a talker:

“Make no mistake, I’ll know the curve of your pussy with every inch of my cock before the day is over. But I think it’s only gentlemanly of me to suck that pussy dry before I fuck you legless.”
Lauren
Mobster is a short novella that was a bonus story in the book kingpin. I read this book a while back after reading mobster. This story has just been released on its on and I have re read it. This story is short, fast paced and hot. I read this story in one sitting and was left wanting more. I like Emma. I like that despite being scared at first, she liked Thea and Sal and was willing to stay and help them. I like that as soon as Gio saw Emma, he knew she was the one for him.
The chemistry
Darlene I read to many boooks
We Met Gio in Sal/Thea's story he is Sal right hand man and best friend he meets the love of his life and wants her no butts and she can't get away!! so he gets Thea and Sal to help him out by hiring her as a Stay at home Nurse (her job) Hiring her on the spot he already making moves to make her his!! and they some hot moves!!!

Now can they grow together or is he to dark for her?

Instalove
HEA
Epolouges (view spoiler)
Amanda
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Can't get enough of the mobsters from Kingpin, we get another "quickie" in the Breeding series. Giovanni and Emma... The moment he see's Emma in the bakery, he knows he's found the one... now to convince her. With some help from our Salvatore and Thea, a little bit of "creative" fibbing, they find a way to show Emma that Giovanni is worth trusting the instant connection. I loved the fun and light-hearted path of this story to offset the intensity of Kingpin.
Pixie
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My favorite part of Kingpin!

It's finally it's own book! Kingpin was amazing but my true favorite was this little gem that was a bonus story. Giovanni and Emma are just so sweet and perfect together. The story is short but so well written and they are crazy in love from the moment she opens that door in Salvatore's home.
annette08
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and sexy!!

Emma sees Giovanni in a store and they just stare until she runs out. Giovanni knows he's seen the girl he will marry. Her red hair and blue eyes just drew him in. So Giovanni puts a plan into action with the help of friends to make it happen. This is a quick easy read!!
Kyle Hakim
Jul 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Carol
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am obsessed with these quickie, down and dirty Alexa Riley books. They're wonderful. I can't get enough of them. Ahh, the dominance, the confidence and oh yeah - the steamiest sex that I've read in a long time.

Yes, these books have it all, and I can't wait to read the next one and the one after that.

Thank you, Alexa Riley.
Kelli Monisha Barnes
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot and romance to clinch my heart...

Sweet and hot all at once. Truly wish is was longer and more in depth. But, as the storyline goes and flow i think its perfect. Now a legacy story would be perfect. That many boys and such strong men would warm anyone cold nights.
Thank you for rhe opportunity to enjoy!
Gwen
Aug 20, 2018 rated it liked it
I actually had to reread Kingpin to remember what the whole setting was. So this one is short, so short, it's also totally instalove/lust Alexa Riley style. It was an okay read but to short to give it anything more than 3 stars. It's ok, it was meant as a bonus to Kingpin, not so much a stand alone.
Lyndsay TC
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mobster

Wow that epilogue of fifteen years later, absolute craziness with how many kids they have. I loved how Gio set everything up for Emma to be hired by Salvatore and Thea. It was the perfect story to accompany Kingpin.
Georgina Parkin
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018
Not a bad erotica, just had elements I myself don’t like. This was a reread for me, I did read it back when it was at the end of the other book. I’d probably give it a higher rating if the lactating thing didn’t exist lol and some of the one liners in this are super cringe.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Starlet
  • An Innocent Obsession
  • The Hitman's Angel
  • Captured
  • Kept
  • Heiress
  • Stolen
  • The Wolf's Capture (Captured, #1)
  • Saved For Me
  • Nailing My Wife (Rough Hands #2)
  • Daredevil
  • Preacher Man
  • The Mobster's Masseuse
  • My Miracle (Rough Hands #1)
  • Sacrificed to the Beast
  • Her Love
  • Wearing Him Down
  • It's Vegas, Baby (Vegas, Baby, #1)
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us