Start by marking “The Cottage on Lily Pond Lane-Part Four: Trick or treat” as Want to Read:
The Cottage on Lily Pond Lane-Part Four: Trick or treat

The Cottage on Lily Pond Lane-Part Four: Trick or treat

(Lily Pond Lane #4)

Escape to the seaside village of Little Pondale with Part Four of this heart-warming and romantic, four-part serial.

Mia Ward was amazed to inherit her great-aunt Matilda’s thatched cottage in the tiny seaside village of Little Pondale – especially as Mia didn’t know she had a great-aunt Matilda. She was even more astonished to discover she’d only inherit the place if she
Published August 7th 2018 by Crescent Gate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Cottage on Lily Pond Lane-Part Four, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cottage on Lily Pond Lane-Part Four

Berit☀️✨
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, blog-tour
5 Enchanting Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This was the perfect ending to this delightful serial.... from first book to last I was completely captivated by the engagin characters in these books... I enjoyed every minute I spend in Lily Pondale at Sunbeam cottage.... The characters, the plot, the setting, every aspect of these books was simply charming...

Looking back on the first book I never would have imagined where all these characters would have ended up.... but I am more than happy with this ending.... loved t
Whispering Stories
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book Reviewed by Stacey on www.whisperingstories.com

We’re back in Little Pondale with Mia, Ella, Lori and the residents of the seaside town, for the fourth instalment in the series.

It’s really hard to write a review of this book without giving away any spoilers to the earlier books, as this final part basically wraps everything up that has happened over the course of the series.

Mia now has access to her Great-Aunt Mattie’s diaries and has been left a note to read them in order, starting when Mat
DJ Sakata
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Favorite Quotes:

I was always saying to Hector, “You need to be more open, Hector. Keeping feelings pent up inside will be the death of you.” I was wrong about that, of course. The car hitting him, tossing him in the air, and him landing on his head was the death of him. But if the car hadn’t killed him, stress would have.

She sauntered towards him, which wasn’t as easy as she’d hoped, given that she was walking through water. Daniel Craig had made it look simple and ultra-sexy in the James Bond f
Dash fan
5☆ A Must Read!!

Yayy I'm so excited to be back for the fourth and final instalment. I love the Lily Pond Lane series so much and each time I get to read a new instalment I fall in love with it even more!

This is going to be a short but sweet review as I'm not prepared to give anything away!
Let's just say all those juicy little stories get tied up perfectly.

You most definitely have to read these instalments in order. You won't want to miss out on anything!

So many fantastic characters I've grown t
Zoe
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining, engaging, and magical!

In this fourth and final novel in The Cottage on Lily Pond Lane series, Trick or Treat, we head back to Sunbeam Cottage where special occasions will be celebrated, sinister mayhem makers will be identified, and all of Aunt Matilda’s secrets and plans will finally come to light.

The writing is fluid and clear. The characters are genuine, charming, and fun-loving. And the delightfully captivating plot is the perfect mix of twists, turns, well-timed surprises, fri
Grace J Reviewerlady
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This has been a truly enjoyable series; the first three books set the scene and continued the story beautifully. This fourth one leads on where the third left off, and by the final page all open questions have been completely answered - my kind of read!

Mia is still living in Sunbeam Cottage, left to her by the great aunt she never met. Her friend Ella is still by her side, but finding out about Mattie is very much Mia's quest. With Garrick departing and a new man arriving in their midst, plus Lo
Alison
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well if you have been following the blog you will know I started the beginning of the year with an Emily Harvale book, the first introduction to Mia and the village of Little Pondale. As we know by now Mia has been left a charming cottage by Aunt Matilda, but has to remain there for a year before inheriting.

True to Emily’s style there have been plenty of obstacles in the way en-route, not all huge insurmountable ones just little things that need an inking of thought or common sense.

I became invo
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
I have been eagerly awaiting the last instalment of this book and it met all my expectations and more.

I am totally in love with Little Pondale and was soooo good to be back there. It is such an idyllic place and you can't help but envision what life would be like living there. Unfortunately for Mia, it would be her cottage that I would love to live in. Not sure if she would be happy about a stranger coming to live there though.

From the start of these books, you think you know how this story is
Bena Roberts
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
My Review The Cottage on Lily Pond Lane-Part Four: Trick or treat
by Emily Harvale

#lovely

The Good
A lovely warm finale to a great book!

The Bad
The mystery the diaries and Gill gave this book a different feel at the end. It was warmer. I loved the Jett thing..

The Ugly
The best part of this whole series for me was the fortune teller. Then the secret spy and the issue of the house. They all were rounded up well.

4 Stars - I read this as part of a blog tour and will publish on Goodreads and Amazon
B.R. Maycock
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ah, yes! Made it! So here we are into the ultimate, final book (well, there’s a Christmas one but this is the one that ties together all the mysteries, the will they won’t theys, etc), and I have to say I am happy out with the result. As you would expect there were some happy and some not so happy endings, a whole lot of drama and some sad moments (in particular Mattie’s contact with Mia, which made me take a second).

The drama, some of it the good old fashioned ‘get out of the way’ style (read i
Donna Maguire

I have really enjoyed the time I have been able to spend with the cast of the Lily Pond Lane series, it has been a complete treat to follow the story as it developed and I will certainly miss them!

I have to say that I am very happy with the ending and it was everything I had hope for. I have read that there is a Christmas novella due out later on in the year so I can't wait to read that and catch up with Mia and the gang - they almost feel like old friends
Lisa Houston
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What another fantastic read. With books in a series like this I’m often left disappointed. But not here. This book was just as good if not more exciting than the rest in the series. The author knows just how to keep you on the edge of your seat wondering whatever will happen next. Roll on the next book
Kaisha (The Writing Garnet)
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All reviews can be found on my blog at https://thewritinggarnet.wordpress.com

Holy pumpkins and witches – that fortune teller has A LOT to answer for! I didn’t think it was possible for each part of this series to get even better as it went on, but it certainly does!

Poor Mia is still in a pickle thanks to the fortune teller’s mystic Meg antics, and everyone around her is unsure whether to take the rest of the predictions with a pinch of salt or believe in them when they see some of what the fortu
Sonya Alford
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily received an ARC of this book in return for an honest review.

Wow! What an action packed last part that was. You wouldn’t think that so much could happen in such a short time. Part Three of this serial left me totally intrigued with lots of questions going around in my head and I’m glad to say that they were all answered. There were also a few shocks and surprises along the way which even I didn’t expect.

After a few months of trying to discover more about her great-aunt Matilda and n
Kathy Kugelman
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good News! There is now a Christmas edition coming soon that can be read as a standalone. It introduces some new characters but also catches you up with the current characters from the series. Can't wait for this to be released!
Stacey
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm nearing the end of the series now and I have to say I'm really disappointed that it's coming to an end! I've absolutely loved every part in this series and I love Emily Harvale's easy style of writing. It's uplifting, lighthearted and easy to read which is what makes it so enjoyable. I know I've said this in all of my other reviews on this series but I love that the cover changes slightly with each new novella. This one has a beautiful, deep purple sky with cute little pumpkin bunting hangin ...more
Jéssica
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
From the very beginning of this series I became involved with all the characters and I must say that I have enjoyed watching them all develop and that was such a fun thing to read.Emily gave them this charm, actually she give the all town and all the books a charm and humor that makes us feel like we are a part of the story.

With the characters developing and the ongoing storyline, the mysteries deepen and the Mattie’s life keeps unfolding. But with this final book we get the answers to our quest
Christie72
I have to say this is the best installment yet in the series! More secrets about Mattie’s story are revealed. Readers also get to catch up what’s going on in Mia’s love life and where the fortune teller fits in! There is also a hint of danger….

I have been a fan of this series from the beginning. Everything about it is good, the writing, the character development, and the setting. I love how each time I return to the village the seasons have changed. I feel like I’m right there, and I loved that
Julie Morris
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was very excited to reach the final part of Emily’s enchanting series, given how much I have enjoyed the previous parts and it did not disappoint at all.

Mia seems to have grown a pair in this final instalment, which I was very glad to see, and finally takes her love life in her own and hands and goes all out to grab what she wants.

We find out all of Aunt Mattie’s secrets at last with the aid of dashing newcomer to the book, Gill, who turns out to be a lovely character and suitable foil for Mia
Marianne
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Looking forward to Autumn as the weather begins to change, I relished the chance to finally find out just what Mia's Great-aunt Matilda has been getting up to! There are lots of story strands which come together in this fourth and final part of the series and we finally see some of the characters in their true light. More than that, I cannot say- my lips are sealed!

Anyone who has stuck with Mia's story throughout will love returning to Lily Pond Lane. By now, we have a clear picture of just wha
Louise
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't wait to go back to Little Pondale and visit Mia in the cottage that had been left to her by her Great Aunt Matilda. I desperately needed to know which way Mia's complicated love life would go, but more than anything I wanted to find out everything about the mysterious Mattie.

The conclusion of The Cottage on Lily Pond Lane series didn't disappoint. All the elements were tied up neatly and the book gave me a warm, cosy glow. There was romance, mystery, humour and a rather good-looking v
Sharlene Hammond
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, LOVED the final book of this super cute, whimsical, cozy, and hilarious saga. I was super sad to turn that last page because I want so much more of life on Lily Pond Lane. However, a little birdie (aka the author) told me that there will be a Christmas Lily Pond Lane coming soon!!! Yes, please!!!!!! 💕
sonia gould
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Page turner

Wow i got the set of 3 to read while on holiday, demolished all of them in 2 days! Got into a panic when realized there was a fourth!! Luckily I found it and managed to finish that too. A warning though... You won't be able to stop once you start. Can't wait for the next one x

DIane Gray
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoy you time at Sunbeam Cottage!

The Lilly Pond Lane series is a fun read with the right mix of romance, mystery and modern day fairy tale. If Little Pondale was a real village it would soon be overrun with those of us seeking all three!
NancyàGoslee
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A really fun read

The characters in this series at wonderful and I like that the author doesn’t try to catch the reader up on past background- it’s so nice to not have all of the repetition.
Terri
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mia's inheritance is a mystery solved!

As Mia searches Mattie's cottage for clues, strange visitors and new friends people this tale. All is revealed in this book! Read this and see the result.
Sarah Baines
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A must read

This is such a great series i absolutely love it and this book is the perfect end to this series. This series is also so addictive it's unbelievable!!! So glad I downloaded the entire series in one go.
Jean  Serra
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Interesting book.

I have read all of t hi is series. I did not like one as well as the others. I think this one was too involved in sex. It did have a good story without that being mentioned so often
Mr Derek Bailey
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lovely finale

Just finished this and really enjoyed it. Read it in a couple of hours, loved getting to the bottom of all the little mysteries. If you want to lose yourself in an absorbing story this is the book for you.
Shelly blower
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I'd recommend that everyone should read these series of books I absolutely loved loved them .. This is the first time I've read an Emily Harvale book and I was not disappointed ☺
  • A Scottish Ferry Tale
  • It's not my fault. Self Discovery & Admission
  • Ottercombe Bay: Part Two - Gin and Trouble
  • Down and Out in Bugtussle: The Mad Fat Road to Happiness (Mad Fat Girl #3)
  • The Bride of Casa Dracula (Casa Dracula, #3)
  • The Taming of a Wild Flower: Book Three (Little Wild Flower #3)
  • Someday my Witch Will Come (Wicked Society, #2)
  • Just One Kiss (Oh Tequila, #4)
  • Here for the Seer (Supernatural Dating Agency Book 4)
  • Once Upon a Ghost (Murder by Design #3)
  • The Mercury Travel Club
  • Murder, Mystery & Dating Mayhem (The Gray-Haired Knitting Detectives Book 1)
  • A Wedding Transpires on Mackinac Island
  • Clutch
  • One Hundred Promises (An Aspen Cove Romance Book 4)
  • Grow Old With Me (The Quilt Trail Series Book 1)
  • The Last Rodeo (Wrangler's Creek, #6)
  • Malice in Christmas River (Christmas River #4)
After living in London for several years, Emily returned to her home town on the East Sussex coast, where she now spends her days writing - and chatting on Twitter and Facebook!

Emily is a Member of the SoA, a PAN member of the RWA and a Pro Member of ALLi. She's an Amazon bestseller and a Kindle All Star, many, many times over. Emily loves writing, and her stories are sure to bring a smile to you

Lily Pond Lane (6 books)