Start by marking “Not So Nice Guy” as Want to Read:
Not So Nice Guy

Not So Nice Guy

3.91  ·  Rating details ·  8,242 Ratings  ·  969 Reviews
"Oh my god. Who is that?"
I get asked this question a lot.
"Oh him?" I reply. "That's just Ian."

Just Ian is the biggest understatement of the century.
Just the Mona Lisa. Just the Taj Mahal. Just Ian, with his boring ol' washboard abs and dime-a-dozen dimpled smile.

Just Ian is... just my best friend.

We're extremely close, stuck so deep inside a Jim-and-Pam-style friendzone ev
Published August 9th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Not So Nice Guy, please sign up.
Kyle If you can find it for that it is worth it. Amazon has it for $14.99. http://www.more-book.info/1doxq4
But it can be got for free.
Kind of. It is…more
But it can be got for free.
Kind of. It is available on Kindle Unlimited. You can get a free 30 day by going to Kindle http://www.more-book.info/FREE-Trial and viola it is free. After that it is like $9/Mo. and you can get THOUSANDS of books. (less)

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Not So Nice Guy, by R.S. Grey, is one of those books that just makes you smile, all the way through. The characters are just so adorable, even when things are going wrong, they’re still adorable. You know right from the start that they are supposed to be together, that they are meant to be together. This book is the hilarious journey these two had to go on to find that out for themselves.

woman riding her bicycle

Ian Fletcher and Samantha (Sam) Abrams met during orientation when they were hired on as teachers at Oak Hill
Katerina
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Best friends to lovers? ✔
Naughty teachers? ✔
Sizzling chemistry? ✔
Belly-shaking laughter? ✔
Delectable, I-wanna-have-your-babies male lead? ✔
Permanent residence in pink clouds decorated with candy bars with unicorns and lovebears as neighbours? ✔✔

I THINK R.S. Grey HAS RUINED ME FOR LIFE.
Please send help in the form of liquid courage, sugar and/or carbs.

Not So Nice Guy is the recipe for disaster. It will make you antisocial (I-will-rip-your-heart-out-if-you-interrupt-me antisocial), it will eradica
Warda
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
[4.5 ⭐]
I mean, if a book isn’t supposed to make you this happy, then I don’t see the point in it.
I devoured it.
Do you even have to ask whether I loved it? I read it twice within the space of a week.

Pre-reading rambles.
Well, this is the best Thursday I have had in a while!
I RECEIVED A DAMN ARC, WORMS!
It’s past 1am and the logic dictates that I must stay up and read this book.

Switching up my #BookTubeAthon challenges and so I kicked out a book and replaced it with this glory.

Let’s goooooo!
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

For three years, we were best friends who were secretly in love with each other. Three years is a long time to subdue a crush.

NOT SO NICE GUY is a romantic comedy with the friends-to-lovers trope. It is filled with so many laugh out loud moments. I fell head over heels in love with Ian and Samantha’s story. These two were so perfect for each other but seemed utterly clueless to that fact. Waiting for them to finally get together was almost t
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I have always devoured RS Grey’s writing and her books. This book, holy shit, I LoVeD the crap out of it!! I think I had a permanent smile throughout it.

When a book makes you love so easily, when it makes you literally laugh out loud countless times, it’s definitely a winner. And that’s what this book did for me, made me love hard and gosh, did I laugh

It begins when best friends Ian & Samantha are both teachers at the same high school. They are so close in fact, the rest of the teacher cro
Kim
Aug 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: Nobody, seriously, read something better
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
LOVED IT!!!

I had so much fun reading this book. Ian and Sam are so amazing together. They are one of my favorite couples ever!

I also really liked that there’s no unnecessary drama, OM, OW and that Ian is not a manwhore. Yaay!

This book is going straight to my 2018 favorites. If you are looking for a sweet, fun, romantic, friends to lovers story, look no further!
🦊 Jessi ♥️ H. Vojsk

Wow, until the big “plot twist” this was a great and funny book, but then...
I’m sorry, but this was boring and full of cliches.

Again, sorry for the readers who loved this.
Jemima
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FOR GOODREADS

PSX_20180808_160459
Title: Not So Nice Guy
Author: R.S. Grey
Genre: Contemporary Romance

You know the saying among book nerds " The book is always better than the movie"? ok... hold that thought.
Now, Think about the best rom-com movie you've always loved. A movie you have watched countless times... a staple in your life. Have you thought about it?

ok.

Now... that feeling you're feeling right now.. right this very minute...the sheer joy.. the utter sense of happiness.
Not So Nice Guy is that book that will bring you
Tianna✸loves books✸
Dull reads

Sam and Ian are best friends for three years. They spend 99% of there time together and are codependent. Both have feelings for each other but don’t want to ruin there friendship. Honestly this is some 10th friends to lover book I’m reading since last month. All are on the same lines. They don’t want to ruin there friendship. But inside they are already horny by for each other.

So anyways the way both behave, it felt like they are some high school students and not teachers. Add onto th
Sabrina
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Now So Nice Guy was a fantastic friends-to-lovers story. Ian and Sam's friendship was so fun to read about and then when it turned in to more it made them even better. I loved that connection they had and how it never went away even when they were starting to take their relationship to something bigger than friends. It was the best part of this book and the reason I adored reading about these characters. There wasn't a ton of drama which was refreshing and made this
Dali
R.S. Grey’s vibrancy shines through as she puts her unique spin on the friends to lovers trope in “No So Nice Guy.” A story about two teachers who met while starting to work at the same school a few years back but because of a series of unfortunate miscommunications end up repressing their true feelings for one another but becoming best friends.

Sam has spent fantasizing about he
Alex ♈
I don’t find it funny to read about meek heroines, whose brain switches off the second their estrogen level is raising.
Sexual tension does NOT mean weak brain activity!

And her lack of self-confidence drove me nuts!
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Samantha Abrams and Ian Fletcher are co-teachers and best friends for three years since they're hired at Oak Hill High School. Their friendship began during the teacher's orientation and they instantly cliqued. These two are quirky together and they read each other's minds. They're so cute often times people assumed they're couple. Over the years, Sam's feelings for Ian developed but she thought it's one-sided. Her actions are pr
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
4.5 Stars

That's it! I'm declaring it, R.S. Grey is the QUEEN OF ROMCOM. There's just NO ONE who does it better than her. Not one single person. She writes the smartest, funniest, most wickedly charming and ridiculously swoony stories. My cheeks hurt from all the grinning and laughing I did while devouring Not So Nice Guy. I swear, I had a swarm of butterflies in my belly while reading. This story is charming and it has ALL THE SWOON. So so so good. So so so sweet. So so sooooooo sexy. I honestly
Melanie (mells_view)
This whole tightrope walk is getting harder and harder, but there’s no alternative.

This was a sweet and funny, slow-burn, best friends to lovers read. The writing is so darn good. The story is fun to follow, and keeps you turning pages. It’s low angst. Naturally funny. And Ian and Sam are so dang sweet and swoon city, I swear I’m dizzy with a toothache.

If you’re looking for an easy and fun read... you’ve found it!
Jessica
This was my last book by RS Grey. It was a waste of my time and money and I’m offended by the stupidest plot twist I’ve ever come across in a romance read.

RTC

*******************

Buddy read with my book bestie 💚
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
RS Grey's Not So Nice Guy had me laughing out loud on almost every single page. The COM in this book actually packed a bigger punch than the ROM in this romantic comedy and that's not exactly a bad thing. This is a sugary sweet friends to lovers romance full of hilarious banter and over the top antics. It had me swooning almost as often as I tumbled over in laughter. It's light and quirky and I had so much fun reading Samantha and Ian's story.

RS Grey has to be one of the smartest writers around
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
You just can't go wrong with R.S. Grey's romantic comedies. Not So Nice Guy is a hilarious friends-to-lovers romance between two school teachers. I thought this was adorable, a little over the top, and just plain old FUN to read. If you love R.S. Grey, you'll want Sam and Ian in your life!

Full review to come!

Thanks to the author for generously providing me an ARC to review.
Stacey is Sassy
I liked it, but...

My life is busy and it's taking me longer to read books and I think this may be lowering my enjoyment. I'm not getting to see the highs and lows together which can draw out the drama and make it feel like the lows go on forever. In Not So Nice Guy, every time I came back to read, I was frustrated because Sam was still fighting their relationship. It almost seemed like Ian was the only one taking it seriously. He made all the effort and she just went along for the ride.
Sure, sh
Diana
DNF at 17%

This is totally on me. Everybody else in the Buddy Read loved it, I just couldn't get into it. I should also mention that I am not into friends to lovers trope at all.

Please go by other reviews. I think I am just being McGrumpypants!!
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
One of my most anticipated!! <3

Maria...
Jul 30, 2018 marked it as to-read
Dammmmm this blurb sounds HOOOOOTTT!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥

Ian sound yummy as well!!! 😋😋😋😏

Can’t wait to see how dirty he can be in a class room! 👏👍🔥🔥🔥

I bet A LOT!!!😍🤩😎
Ashley
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Read this full review and many more at: 5171 Miles Book Blog.

I don’t know what I can say about R.S. Grey’s books that I haven’t already said a million and one times. I will read every book this woman writes because each one is so much FUN! To date, I think Not So Nice Guy is Grey’s most hilarious book – I was laughing at something on practically every page.

“You look like an American Girl Doll named Chastity.”

I love a good friends-to-lovers romance and no one, in my opinion, writes it better than
preoccupiedbybooks
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
bella ϟ  [ bella farren ]
3 / 5 stars

The potential!

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed this book, but I was so sure at the beginning that this would end up being a five star read for me. It had me in stitches, I couldn't stop laughing and I adored the main characters. Their friendship, banter, traditions and hidden feelings were so vivid.

I love a good pining romance story, they're sure to turn me into an emotional wreck, and that's what this story is.

Ian Fletcher and Samantha Abrams met on their first day of teaching and be
Ronnie
"EXCEEDINGLY-MORE-THAN-FIVE-CRACKING-STARS!" OHMYGOSH!

This is the first book I've picked up from this author- and this DID. NOT. LET. ME. DOWN. I still can't stop hyperventilating!

description

I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING- I HAD SO MUCH FUN LAUGHING, KICKING AND CRACKING UP AT 2 AM! This was such a gem and I'm so glad to devour this the minute it came out!

CAN I RATE THIS AS SIX STARS?! AND WHY THE HELL CAN'T THIS BE MORE A LENGTHY ONE?! I NEEDED MORE OF IAN FLETCHER, DAMMIT!

As early as CHAPTER FIVE- I've been bewit
Bex | TotallyBex.com
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seriously cute and hilariously laugh-out-loud funny. Ian is a dreamboat and Sam is an adorkable nutcase—it’s full of pent up feelings, sizzling banter, and heartfelt affection.

I love all of Rachel’s rom-coms, but I honestly think this may be her funniest yet. I just loved it!

[full review to come]
melissafandomworld
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-releases
FIRST AND FOREMOST:
MARK YOUR CALENDAR - AUGUST 9TH.
AND GO PRE-ORDER THIS BABY RIGHT AWAY..

This is a read I easily lost myself in right from the very first page – you can ask my friends about it because right after I started reading the book, I texted them, saying how I was hooked right from the very first page, lol – and I finished it in two sittings – I wanted to finish it in one sitting but I had to get some sleep at some point, unfortunately, because I needed SOME energy so I was able to at l
Navessa
Sep 23, 2018 rated it liked it

Ugh. This started so well. It was hilarious. Like, ugly-laugh-out-loud-funny. But then things progressed too quickly between the two characters, the humor disappeared, and this turned into some 1950s style sappy romance. All in all, the second half felt rushed and half done.
Turning Pages At ...: Not So Nice Guy by R. S. Grey 56 26 Sep 08, 2018 11:20AM
R.S. Grey is the USA Today bestselling author of fourteen novels, including THE FORTUNATE ONES. She loves books, chocolate, reality TV, and cold weather. She lives in Texas with her husband, daughter, and two dogs. Visit her at rsgrey.com.

Instagram: @AuthorRSGrey

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/RSGrey/

Facebook:
“Ian and I became friends three and a half years ago, close to 1300 days if some loser out there was keeping count.” 2 likes
“I’ve been deprived of this kiss for so long, and now that it’s happening, I’d like it to last for at least one to two decades. We’ll barricade the windows and door. We’ll tear the pages from the English textbooks stacked against the back wall and make a cozy sex nest. We’ll survive by taking little nibbles of each other every now and then, like little love cannibals.” 2 likes