Start by marking “Rumors: Megan & Vinnie” as Want to Read:
Rumors: Megan & Vinnie

Rumors: Megan & Vinnie

(Rumors #4)

It was supposed to be one night.

After watching Ryder fawn all over that little skank, I needed more than booze to help me forget what I lost. What I’d thrown away.

I should have known better than to get involved with another one of the Dixon brothers clan. Their friends are like family and the Dixon family doesn’t keep secrets from each other.

So when one night turned
Published July 12th 2018 by Rachael Brownell Books

To ask other readers questions about Rumors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rumors

Start your review of Rumors: Megan & Vinnie
ItaPixie
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars

I've really enjoyed this novel.
I like to read stories that surprise me and make me change my mind about some characters.

We knew Megan as Ryder 's mean ex wife but in this book she tells us her part of the story helping us to understand why she did the things she did and why she is the way she is.
Could she redeem herself with the help of a good man and her only real friend?

This series gets better and better I'm already looking for the next installment,fortunately t

Nikkita
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!

Book four follows Megan and Vinnie. Megan has been a pretty unlikable character up till now. However that all changed once reading her story. Don't judge a book by its cover comes to mind when thinking of Megan. A story of not letting our past mistakes define us, and the power of love. I'm stumped on who the "source" is, and love the fact I haven't been able to figure it out yet. Can't wait to delve into the next book!
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Megan Dixon wasn’t looking for a hook-up. She wasn’t even invited to the wedding, since she’s the ex-wife of Ryder Dixon and typically thought of as a cheating, cold hearted b*tch. But that doesn’t stop Vinnie from wanting to get to know her . . .too bad for Megan he’s Tyler Dixon’s best friend. Maybe one night won’t hurt anything . . .

Vinnie Redding knows what he wants and goes after it. He doesn’t really care what others think and isn’t willing to hide or play games once he’s in a relationshi
Teri
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this episode of Rumors. As each episode progresses, showing the damage done by rumors. Oh the sword of the tongue is vicious and doesn't play favorites. When the rumors flair up about Megan and Vinnie and it results in flaring up her own insecurities she fights back. I love this episode because of these two. I love them together and for each other they fit. I know in my heart it's a book and insta love but all the feels in this book as Megan comes clean and clears the air with everyone an ...more
Crystal Gray
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What to even say? Rachael outdid herself again with this one. Megan, gosh I hated her. But rumors and only getting one side of things will do that won't they? As the mother of Ryder's daughter we knew she would be around, but wow this tops it.
Tabi Ann
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving It!!!

I will tell you what no one every seems to realize the power of a rumor. We are learning all too well what rumors are doing to the couple's around the Dixon families. They seem to do more harm than good.

This story is no different than other stories when a rumor is involved. You have a love hate relationship with the characters. You laugh and cry with them, and even in some cases want to run away and high with them.

I love how this story gets you wrapped up
Monica
is currently reading it
Jul 12, 2018
Sierra
Jul 13, 2018
Rachael Brownell resides in Michigan with her husband and son. An admitted coffee addict, since 2012 she has written and published more than two dozen romance books with no plans to stop writing any time soon.
When she's not writing, she enjoys playing golf, reading and watching her son play baseball.
To find out more about Rachael's books, visit her website, Amazon page, or follow her on social m

Rumors (6 books)