Start by marking “Southern Karma (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #6)” as Want to Read:
Southern Karma (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #6)

Southern Karma

(Sweet Tea Witches #6)

It’s Pepper Dunn’s first Halloween in magical Magnolia Cove, Alabama. She can’t wait to experience all her home has to offer—haunted houses, real ghosts, great fried food. And for one night, regular folks are invited to enter this town of witches.

But when Rufus Mayes appears, Halloween looks to go haywire. But Rufus vows not to bother Pepper. Instead, he needs her.

He’s pr
Published September 15th 2018 by LADYBUGBOOKS LLC

To ask other readers questions about Southern Karma, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Southern Karma

Start your review of Southern Karma (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #6)
Heidi Hagan
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So much fun

Giant spiders, free roaming ghosts and giants. What a fun Halloween celebration. This was a fun series with a murder to solve in each installment and few side puzzles to solve.
Patrea Beard
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A favorite.

This equals book 1 as my favorite. Some character development of Rufas which was surprising. Pepper learned a little about her magic (which also syncs with a problem in the books. Somebody work on training her already) so hopefully soon training will happen.
Storyline was interesting as was the mystery.
I've decided that FAMILIAR PLACE is just a location now for bad news to happen. Pepper goes in to take care of animals and someone shows up with trouble or bad news.
Yet, even with my g
Frances
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Book!

Love this series! Pepper has adjusted well to Magnolia Cove and got a family she loves in the process. While facing another disaster, Magnolia Cove is trapped in an endless Halloween. Pepper manages to uncover more of her new towns secrets as well as few about other characters, Rufus has way more to his story than Pepper anticipated.
I really enjoy the way Amy Boyles manages to update us on old characters we’ve fallen in love with while introducing us to new ones that play a big role i
Rhonda Jones
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very Fun Read

Loved this Halloween themed story. If this were a real town, I would definitely visit it on Halloween. Of-course Pepper only gets a little fun until things start to go awry. Reign has gotten her into a pickle again. But this time, we get to see into the hearts of her boyfriend and Reign, her nemesis. Pepper and all her relatives must work together to get out of an endless time loop and save the town. This was a great story. I loved the character Paige, a young girl held slave by a s
Munira Vahed
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read!

In this book, it is halloween. Pepper gets a visit from Rufus who needs her help. A gorgon wants a very rare supernatural item that could cause chaos in the wrong hands.
Pepper and Axel agree to help but something goes wrong. The gorgon is killed. Pepper becomes a suspect.
Time stands still. They are cursed to live halloween again and again.
It was interesting to learn of Rufus past and why he became what he is. Pepper and Rufus interaction gets explored and a more softer side of Ru
Krystyna
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
The unexpected delivery,

Another good read. When she gets the box of bats opened she doesn't expect her greatest enemy to be inside. Not only that but he comes with grim news. A gorgon is after the time watch and he has agreed to give it to her. Stealing the watch seems like a good plan but unfortunately it is not only discovered but broken. Leaving the town in Halloween Groundhog Day mode. People turning into stone, her having the powers of a gorgon, another gorgon on the loose, a young orphan
Sarah Crawford
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pepper still has her familiar shop. She still has her pet dragon, Hugo. And, unfortunately, she still has Rufus in town.

Oh, yes, she also has a Gorgon in town that could turn anyone to stone. That is, if she wasn't turned to stone first, that is.

Then there's the small matter of a time watch. It wouldn't be a problem except for something that happens and strands everyone in Halloween-day. So you have more deaths, spiders the size of cats, tons of ghosts floating around, a spider that wants to be
Pam
Jun 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Alicia Hart
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Why?

Why why why would you have Axle leave Pepper when she finally has her anxiety under control? You had him do exactly what she was afraid of, leaving her when she opened her heart. He better be back because there is another story I'm reading were the same thing happen to a witch even though like hear she had another admirer. Please do not go that route! I'm began you please !
Becky Wall
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wanted to reach in the book and slap a character.

I love this series and I don't want to give anything away but I wanted to slap the snot out of one of the characters at one point. If you have read the series be prepared to call one of them all those names us Southern girls are so fluent with.
Angela Griffin
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such fun!

I just love these Sweet Tea Witches! Pepper is a real charmer and slowly feeling out her magic. Her wacky family is great, and the mystery is so engaging; you just can't trust that Rufus...or can you?! The guilty party is totally obvious, but that Axel!! I understand, but... Oh, well, guess everything will work out in Book 7!
Genevieve Bomes
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been in love with this series from book 1 and somehow this series gets better and better. I love the characters they all work so well together and the story line was so good. Stuck in a never ending time loop so that the day can never end. The ending was sad and I couldn't believe it. I hope the next book is as good. ...more
Nicholas Kirk
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it so much i had a hard time putting it down!

Each book in this series never had a full moment!
I've read each book in a day flat because I constantly want to know what comes next!
Trina Santiago
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Karma can be a.....Gorgon!

Halloween has arrived and trouble along with it! Time has come to a stand still in Magnolia Cove and Pepper has to overcome true challenges to get it moving again. Rufus is back to help or hinder and Axle is ready to lend a hand.
Jana Gundy
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Always a fun read

Ah poor Pepper. She is always caught up in things out of her control and winds up in a mess and fixing it. This time we meet a few new and different characters. Pepper and Axel work together to solve the mystery and surprise, Rufus helps too!
Debbie Butrica
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great story

I started reading these and you just had to write that ending. I don't know if I want to read anymore, I hope that it isn't Rufus. I am so devastated how could you do this O need more.
Diane Worthen
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a Halloween

There were so many things happening leading up to the town's Halloween festival. Then it was just crazy after that! This one you really do have to read it ty believe it.
Barbara Stewart
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This girl has a wonderful time in her new home town of Magnolia Cove Alabama. Never knew she was a witch until she lost her job her roommate kicked her out and her boyfriend wasn’t interested anymore and then she meets a talking cat. It’s a really cute book series I’ve enjoyed it all.
Libby Smith
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Different but exciting

This lAtest adventure of Pepper was good, suspenseful and some tearing up. The twists make sense in the end and are very imaginable. I really enjoyed this book and really can't wait to.start book 7.
Rachel A. Clayton
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Charmingly Funny

If you’re looking for a grand piece of literature, this isn’t it. Instead, it’s a funny, lighthearted, charming story about family, life and love with a twist of magic! A fun and easy read.
Karen
Sep 02, 2020 added it
Shelves: read-books-2020
Even though you could pretty much figure out who the murderer is early on it doesn’t take anything away from the read. There is so much else going on to keep your interest. This series is great, glad I’m binge reading it and don’t have to wait for the next one so far!!
Kayan Sherrer
Nov 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a book that was fun to read and I did truly enjoyed reading it. I will not say anything about what I read because I tend to blurt out the twists and turns and spoil it for others. If you want to read a good book or rather series this is a good one to read.
Rhyanna Detuathana
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i enjoyed the whole gorgon thing, didn't like the ending so much though ...more
Amy
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

This was so good! The books just get better and better! Pepper is growing in her powers and she is learning to trust.
Why did the end have to happen? Tears!!!
Lisa
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous

A wonderful whirlwind of action with the beloved characters of Magnolia Cove! Brilliant and heartwarming but with a heartbreaking twist .
Rebecca Miller
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a way to end a book. I cried with her. Love these books. On pin and needles for the next one.
Dee Steele
Oct 15, 2018 rated it did not like it
I said Id finish all 6 books in a few days and I did. And boy am I disappointed! The storyline didn't sit well and the ending........ I may NOT come back for book 7. ...more
Krista Walsh
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read

A very enjoyable cosy mystery series. Lovable characters and storyline. Can't wait to read more about this little town ☺
Lisa Norvell
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good

I have really enjoyed this series. The characters are engaging and the world of the Sweet Tea Witches is a fun place to visit.
Britt
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Axel

I could slap axel
Seriously wtf but he better be back Bc pepper needs him .....Betty gotta love her and Hugo is Hugo

• Barbecue & Brooms (Southern Charms Cozy, #4)
  • The Ghastly Ghost of Hillbilly Hollow (Ozark Ghost Hunter #2)
  • Sweet Tea & Spells (Southern Charms Cozy Mystery #3)
  • The Dirty Coven (A Hannah Hickok Witchy Mystery, #1)
  • Murder without Mercy (Witches of Keyhole Lake #12)
  • Deja Brew (The Magic Bean Paranormal Cozy #1)
  • A Dastardly Death in Hillbilly Hollow (Ozark Ghost Hunter #3)
  • Bad to the Crone (A Spell's Angels Mystery, #1)
  • Collards & Cauldrons (Southern Charms Cozy Mystery #5)
  • The Witch is in the Details (Calamity Corners, #2)
  • Shot Cross Buns (Haunted Lodge #2)
  • Magic & Mercy (Starry Hollow Witches #5)
  • Playing With Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic #9)
  • Thyme to Kill (Haunted Lodge #1)
  • Moonshine & Magic (Southern Charms Mystery #1)
  • Cloaks and Daggers (Spellbound Ever After #6)
  • Witch Out of Time (Blair Wilkes Mystery #7)
  • Better the Witch You Know (Calamity Corners, #3)
Hey, I’m Amy,
I write books for folks who crave laugh-out-loud paranormal mysteries. I help bring humor into readers’ lives. I’ve got a Pharm D in pharmacy, a BA in Creative Writing and a Masters in Life.
And when I’m not writing or chasing around two small children (one of which is four going on thirteen), I can be found antique shopping for a great deal, getting my roots touched up (because that’s

Sweet Tea Witches (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Southern Magic (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #1)
  • Southern Spells (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries, #2)
  • Southern Myths (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #3)
  • Southern Sorcery (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #4)
  • Southern Curses (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #5)
  • Southern Magic Thanksgiving (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #7)
  • Southern Magic Christmas (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #8)
  • Southern Potions (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #9)
  • Southern Fortunes (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #10)
  • Southern Hauntings (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #11)