Start by marking “His Fire Inside (BBW Romance)” as Want to Read:
His Fire Inside (BBW Romance)

His Fire Inside (BBW Romance)

Okay, I know it's crazy to hate someone you've never met before but Rourke Vega is not the average man. The arrogant billionaire manwhore is to blame for turning my beloved Austin from quirky, cool college town to hipster paradise.

It's a good thing I don't have to deal with him while I help his mother recover from a stroke. Her, I love. Him, all right I might have this ins
Published July 24th 2018

To ask other readers questions about His Fire Inside, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Fire Inside

Gavinsmommaloves2read
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Roake Vega is an alpha billionaire who expects people to do what he wants when he wants. He might be an alpha ahole but he's got a sweet side too. When his mom or step mom who's been his mom since he was five has a stroke he drops everything to come home to make sure he's there for her. When her physical therapist suggest she needs a live in can because she lonely he hires Olivia. Olivia doesn't like him even before she meets him because she only reads about the bad things he's done not the good ...more
Alexa
*4.5 stars*

I really loved this newest book by FM. If you've read any of her other books you will know that she writes very strong alpha male leads. Rourke is no exception to this but I really enjoyed how he came across a bit softer and less angry than some of her others. Not always - but there were hints and teases here and there which gave insight into the man he had hidden behind his walls. This element added a whole new dimension to the story for me.

This book definitely did not lack in the he
Liz Lambert
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I need a man like Rourke!

This author is new to me and I have to say I'm glad I decided to read this book. The banter between Olivia and Rourke got me hooked to keep reading. Rourke is certainly an alpha male and Olivia a spicy, curvy woman who isn't afraid to talk back. She was hired as a live in CNA for his mom Cheryl. The connection those two ladies had, made me smile. But the immediate chemistry between Rourke and Olivia has me fanning myself. This author knows how to write a sexy scene for s
Heather andrews
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rourke doesn't take to the word no very well, “you aren’t quitting. You aren’t going any effing where but back to your bed. Do you understand me?” Rourke is just so darn bossy, "when my hand is on the door, he finally speaks. “I’ll be home early tonight. Be waiting for me.” Olivia is a sassy little thing, "oh, all of that. I thought I didn’t have a choice. You’re welcome though.” I really liked this book, I fell in love with Rourke and Olivia.
Cassie Ashford
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg! I LOVED this book! I had so many favorite moments but the top moment was when Olivia told Rourke she didn't think she wanted this job based on how he treated her. Yes girl! Put that gorgeous alpha man in his place! Rourke wasn't expecting that and it was just what he needed. He was used to people treating him a certain way and Olivia went against everything he was used to. Olivia and Rourke has a chemistry that is explosive! I want more!
Lori Walsh, Guaresimo
I really enjoyed this book, it took to long to get them together, also so much inner dialogue going on. I loved how there was no fat shaming you mentioned catty remarks didn't show them though. I'm reading more of these types I get so tired a men falling in love with size 4's which isn't bad I'm a size 7, this IMO that's all. On to the next one. Also I loved the 10 year later chapters better then one epilogue.
Wendy Livingstone
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is Rourke and Olivia’s story. Rourke is the bossy and demanding alpha who is sassy Olivia’s boss. No spoilers; this is a definite must read, you will not be disappointed! This is a wonderful story which is well written and an all round engaging page turner. I was totally hooked and intrigued throughout, and I cannot wait to read more from this extremely talented author. I highly recommend this authors’ work for all readers.
Aleia L
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome book from Fiona Murphy! Olivia and Rourke are so cute! Olivia is hired to take care of Rourke’s mom. Rourke doesn’t date employees and Olivia thinks Rourke is a jerk! Rourke was a jerk but he was a loveable jerk! Olivia was sassy and sweet and I totally loved her! Their chemistry was crazy and could not be denied. This book was hot and sweet and I definitely recommend it!
Jamie Chomyc
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book!! Rourke is your typical billionaire playboy!! He expects everyone to do what he wants!! Olivia is a sassy, strong big beautiful woman and she doesn't bow down to Rourke which intrigues him!! The chemistry between them is explosive and I can't wait to read more of her books!! A definite must read!!
Maggie2u
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Definitely a must read

I really enjoyed reading this book. The characters and storyline was perfect. Loved the ending. I was upset when an epilogue wasn't there, but what was there instead, was even better. Perfect.
Tarra Davis
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this book

Olivia and Rourke had amazing chemistry from the start!! After she agrees to move in with his mother to help her after her stroke, he can't get enough of just being around her. I loved their story!! Can't wait to read another one of Fiona's books!!
Contina Lundy
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing, Well Written

Let me be honest. I was quite put off that this wasn't included in my Kindle Unlimited. I decided to take a chance and buy it. It was totally worth it and didn't end with the typical break up and then we find our way back to each other. Great book
Brenda Fashola
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved into submission

Absolutely loved this book. Very well written. Loved the characters. Rourke and Olivia's chemistry was so dynamic. Loved how they interacted with each other and those they cared about. First time reading this author and I am hooked. Read in one sitting.
Courtney Bell
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I knew that I enjoyed this book because I didn't skim! I wanted to read every word I wanted to feel the tension it was so great!
Magali
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent , even without major events, it's well written, the story and the characters are great.
I loved it.
Marie Rich
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good Romance

This is a really good romance about instant attraction to get boss. He's a super sexy alpha boss and she is a chunky sweet heart.
caren milone
Sep 29, 2018
Rose
Sep 03, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Due to commitment issues I have lived in many different cities and my favorite is Chicago but I have managed to settle into Austin and perhaps my commitment issues are behind me.
I have enjoyed reading from a very young age and it wasn't long before the children books bored me and I read the books my mother enjoyed Stephen King and Dean Koontz and I didn't sleep without the light on until I was abo