Start by marking “Blood and Secrets 3 (The Calvetti Crime Family)” as Want to Read:
Blood and Secrets 3 (The Calvetti Crime Family)

Blood and Secrets 3

(The Calvetti Family #3)

Wanna know a secret?
Skeletons don’t like to stay buried.
They wait; they watch; then they strike while you’re at your most vulnerable.
As it turns out, my skeleton is the deadliest of them all, and they seriously pissed him off.

For a little over thirteen years, I mourned the death of Luca.

The only man I loved and trusted,
But the one they forced me to kill.

My brother.

But

Kindle Edition
Published August 21st 2018 by Rose Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Blood and Secrets 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood and Secrets 3

Start your review of Blood and Secrets 3 (The Calvetti Crime Family)
Breana
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can i just get the whole story pleasee!

Im begging now. I cannot keep dealing with these cliffhangers. Like please, oh please i need the next ones. These are just too good. Too short, but too good.
Jade Violet
I'm giving this one a full 4 stars even though something didn't click in the first half of the book like the others merely because I love this crazy, violent world and these two broken 'my crazy + your crazy= one perfect, crazy, psychotic Love.

Seriously though, the other books have seemed really tight and cohesive even with all the new twists, mysteries and dangers that come along. This one, however, just didn't have that smooth transition. At least not for me - it took a little more work
Tracey_Steamyreads
Aug 22, 2018 rated it liked it
While I enjoyed the previous 2 books in the series, this one fell short for me to be honest. There was just something missing in this book that made me hesitant to continue reading the series.

However, I did like the character development that we got in Carina’s character and the never-ending chemistry between her and Mateo. My heart went out to Carina as we learnt more about her background and the torture she went through as a young teenager/adult. We also get to see a darker side to Mateo that
Beyond The Covers Blog
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: krysten
This has to be the most explosive and saddest book in the series yet. Not only do we find out who put the hit on Mateo, but we find out more about Carina and what she endore at the hands of Rossi. Your heart breaks for her and all she went through. This series is so good and its a must read for anyone who loves mafia reads it does end on a mini cliffhanger but its so worth the wait. ...more
Sue's Romance Reviews
I love this series so far and make no qualms about it. There’s heart pumping action and undeniable passion.

As much as I love this series, however, I must admit that this one missed the mark with me. The action and passion were ever present, but there was not enough story to actually sink my teeth into. The plot itself only advanced marginally leaving me feeling like the book was one long scene that lead to a cliff-hanger. I also thought this story would have been about the last cliff-hanger
Angela
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
What I really like about the books in this series is that there is always something new in each book that outdoes the other ones. The lies and deception in this book are staggering. After the other books, I always felt that there was more going on than was being revealed, and I was so right. I’m not really sure where the story is going to go from here, but I am definitely looking forward to seeing what the author can come up with.

I will say that I was a smidge disappointed in that there wasn’t
Barbara
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Twists and turns doesn’t even begin to describe the surprises in this series. In part 3 of Blood and Secrets the author continues the series with a thrilling storyline that will have you sitting on the edge of your seat and turning pages as fast as you can read to see what happens next. Her writing style takes off with dramatic effects, suspense and toe curling romantic scenes.

In part 3 we delve even more into the lives and psyche of Mateo and Carina and their unorthodox pull towards a life
Emily
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blood & Secrets 3 is the latest release in the series following Mateo & Carina by Rose Harper. This book continues on from the last when a huge reveal happens at the end where Luca (Carina’s brother) is alive...

Blood & Secrets 3 begins with Carina unsure whether or not this meeting was in a dream or actually real and I’ll let you find out for yourself which it was. This also included other big reveals, one of them being who was behind the murder of Mateo’s mother.

I loved seeing
Lynn Reynolds
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
This book carries on from where book two left off. It’s best to read this series/serial in order so that you get a true understanding of the Calvetti family.

Mateo “Teo” Calvetti gives me the impression that things may be coming to a head. Carina Ricci has never had a chance to be part of a happy family. One thing that made me sad is that she feels that she doesn’t deserve to be happy.

This story is short, sweet, and to the point. But realize that these people constantly have violence in their
Rebecca Austin
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: trsor
Carina Ricci has grown up believing that she killed her beloved brother but she has a nightmare one night and feels as though he is with her.

Mateo Calvetti is the boss of the Calvetti family and is dealing with his own heartbreaking loss that has shook him to the core.

Yet through their most trying times can Carina and Mateo together become stronger and defeat their enemies? Or will their closeness provide a window of weakness their enemies have been looking for?

This is such an amazing series
CS
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I hate cliffhangers, I really do. But this series is over the top good and I can’t seem to stop even with the dreaded cliffy.

Carina has suffered so much and a lot of her emotional trauma is due to murdering her brother Luca and the horrible abuse and ongoing rape while having to train as a killer. This really shows what kind of woman she is. Strong, focused, and able to withstand and conquer more than seems humanly possible.

Her relationship with Matteo is something epic and over the top as
Brittany Alexander
Shelves: romance, dark-romance
If she wants to play, oh, we can play.
But if she expects me to stop when she cries uncle, she's got the wrong mother fucker.

This is definitely the best book in the series so far. It's short and quick, but full of twists and turns. We finally figure out who Marco is and Carina and Mateo take their relationship to the next level.

Filled with smoking hot sex, this short book is one you'll want to pick up if you've been following this series. We find out lots of new information, many people sign
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Blood & Secrets 3 picks right up once again where we were left off. I am telling you, even though these are novellas, they are not lacking at all. I am addicted to this series. The intensity between Mateo and Carina is still as intense as it was before but at times even more so. The push and pull, the monsters that lie inside of them that want to come out to play, secrets discovered, betrayals revealed and
Che Flaviano
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cliffhanger again...

I think I have enough reading these cliffhangers books. I read the first and then read and reviewed the second. I was expecting that this book will close the series, but yet again - another cliffhanger. I guess that disappointed me.
Don't mistake me, I don't hate the story, I loved the series, but this third book to be another cliffhanger, I just don't know. Quite annoying I should say. I am hoping the next one would be the last.
I would recommend this book if you can really
 Tania
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blood & Secrets 3 is the 3rd book in the Calvetti Crime Family.
This is not a standalone so be sure to have read the other 2 books first.
OMG Rose has left us with yet again another cliffhanger ending that left me cursing left, right and center
This book picks up right where we were left with the Cliffhanger in book 2.
So we have more secrets that were revealed in this book, but we also have many questions that's need to be answered. Mateo and Carina's dark souls dance a beautiful deranged
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Blood & Secrets 3 by Rose Harper is book 3 in The Calvetti Crime Family series. This continues the story of Carina and Mateo. I do feel strongly that you need to read the previous books 'Blood and Secrets 1' and 'Blood and Secrets 2' first.
Book 2 left us with Carina dealing with some shocking things along with Mateo. Both dealing with the outcome and working toward settling things. Their feelings for each other working towards an end goal. But their story doesn't end yet and I hope with the
Kathy L.
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am absolutely in love with this series. I just cannot get enough! This book though...I was not sure if this was going to be the end of the series at first. Then there were still so many questions left unanswered and that cliffhanger definitely answered my question. This book had slightly less action than the last two but it was still just as great! Such a dark story with more twists and turns, never knowing who to trust and where it will end. I think this book helped get me over Dom though. ...more
Lisa
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh oh oh first of all, for y'all who have not read any of the books READ THEM! For those of you who are waiting to read this one......it is so worth the wait! So many more secrets come out and as you read at the end of Blood and Secrets 2 her brother is back! But is it really him?? You find out more about what Carina had to go through before Mateo gets her. This book is raunchy in the best possible way, funny, and oh so hot!
Thank you Rose for giving me the chance to read this before it comes
Misty Schott
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is the third one in this series and has blown my mind once again with how exciting these books are.

Carina knows who she is and what her purpose is now with Mateo. This book is action-packed and has so many twists it will make your head spin. Carina and Mateo are like two peas in a pod and they are both ruthless and unforgiving. Lots of things are revealed from the past and some betrayals can only be met with death. Grab this book after reading book one and two, you will be blown away
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is filled with lies, deception and betrayal. Mateo and Carina are an equal match and she will do everything in her power to keep him safe. This book will have you peeling back the layers that hides the hidden truths! The story is one action filled drama where nothing is as it seems and death is at every turn. If you like suspense mixed with your Mafia Romance you will love this nonstop thrill ride!

Heather andrews
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
**************SPOILERS AHEAD***************

I love that Matteo takes his woman fir what she is and doesn't want to change her, "...if her earlier words didn’t solidify that we were doing the right thing, that just did. She doesn’t give a flying fuck what people think of her, which is what I like most about her. She is simply her. Faults and all. And now … she’s mine." Gonna be honest wasn't expecting that ending and to be completely honest I hope the next book is the last in the series, these
J. Ockenhouse
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love hanging around with Carina and Matteo, I feel like a 3rd wheel with all that I learn about these amazing characters. The secrets, betrayal, drama and intense passion this series holds is continued with book 3. I wanted to stay in this world but couldn't help reading fast to see and feel what more twists will be thrown at them.

You do need to read book 1 and 2, I'd recommend reading them because they are spellbinding. This one has a cliff of which I'm on the edge to explore more with the
Lucinda
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Wow!! I loved this! It only gets better! There isn't as much physical action in this book, but it does have more of a psychological approach. I cannot wait for the next book!! To not spoil the fun for the potential readers one cannot say much when reviewing these books. But you will not regret reading this series. It is fantastic and not at all predictable. It had amazingly complex characters and a very intriguing plot. I would highly recommend this to all!!

I received a free copy of this book
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Talk about a book that will leaving your jaw hanging open over and over again. Rose Harper once again delivers us another installment in this series that will have you left shocked and speechless. I thought for sure I knew what the hell was going on but never be confident in what you think because you are about to be taken by surprise. My heart absolutely broke for Carina but also Mateo. He just keeps winning me over since the first book and these two are perfect for each other.

This book has
Deb
Sep 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
The author brings us the next episode of this series in the form of book three. I'm not sure how many books will be in the series, but I am intrigued by both characters. I thought there might be more revealed in this book but there wasn't a great deal of action. I look forward to reading more in hopes that we find out just how dark M will get and if they will stay together if or when that happens.
Shanna D
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Blood and Secrets 3 by Rose Harper. This was a great mafia romance with a darkish themed background. Rose is becoming one of my favorite go to authors when I am looking for a good mix of drama, sexy scenes, strong characters, and of course a well deserved HEA. (even when it takes 3 books to get there) Great conclusion to a terrific trilogy.

Brenda Moser
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another well written book to this series. The author continues Carina and Mateo's story and takes you on an adventure in this dark romance. She once again fills the story with twists and turns keeping you on the edge and turning the pages as fast as you can to see what's next. I'm loving this series and characters. Warning: it is another cliffhanger.

I am volunteering to leave a review for an ARC of this book. All opinions in this review are my own and freely given.
Kim-Leigh Thompson
WOW......
THIS STORY JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER.
I LOVE HOW THIS ONE GOES INTO MORE DEPTH REGARDING HOW CARINA'S LIFE WAS GROWING UP AND THE PAIN AND HARDSHIPS THAT SHE WENT THROUGH.
HER BROTHER COMING BACK INTO HER LIFE AFTER SHE THOUGHT SHE KILLED HIM DOES PLAY WITH HER MIND...
MATEO LOVES HER IN HIS OWN WAY AND HE WAS JUST AS UPSET HEARING ABOUT HOW SHE WAS TREATED GROWING UP ALMOST BREAKS HIM.

GOOD BOOK AND I'M EXCITED ABOUT THE NEXT ONE.
Jeanne Richardson
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and I’m voluntarily leaving a review.

This is the 1st book I've read written by Rose Harper; she has done a great job at writing a good book. This is the 3rd book in the Calvetti Crime Family Series; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

Debbie Caswell
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First the criticism for this book the huge cliffhanger that ended book 2 wasn't really explained in this the third book it was sort of glossed over. Now the things I loved about book 3 Mateo and Carina are still in immense danger we finally learn more about their back story and how they were raised we still have a hell of a lot of secrets to come out I am so looking forward to book 4

« previous 1 3 next »

• Matteo: A Dark Mafia Hate Story
  • Scarred Queen (The Queens #1)
  • Submitting in Vegas (Vegas Morellis, #3)
  • Driven by Desire (Driven Hearts #1)
  • Beast
  • Mafia King (Mafia Royalty Book 1)
  • Vicious King (Dark Dynasty #2)
  • Jack of Spades (Vegas Underground, #2)
  • Staying in Vegas (Vegas Morellis, #1)
  • The Mafia And His Obsession: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts #4)
  • Heartless Prince (Dark Dynasty #1)
  • Taken (Dark Legacy Duet, #1)
  • The Escape (Downing Family #1)
  • Sinning in Vegas (Vegas Morellis, #2)
  • Alejandro's Prey (The Queens #1.5)
  • Thirty Days of Hate
  • Giovanni (Filthy Marcellos #2)
  • Twisted Empire (Dark Dynasty #3)

The Calvetti Family (9 books)
  • Blood and Secrets 1 (The Calvetti Family, #)
  • Blood and Secrets 2 (The Calvetti Family, #2)
  • Blood and Secrets 4 (The Calvetti Crime Family)
  • Blood and Secrets 5 (The Calvetti Crime Family)
  • Scars and Silk 1 (The Calvetti Crime Family)
  • Scars and Silk 2 (The Calvetti Crime Family)
  • Scars and Silk 3 (The Calvetti Crime Family)
  • Scars and Silk 4 (The Calvetti Crime Family)