Start by marking “Becks, A Rockstar Romance” as Want to Read:
Becks, A Rockstar Romance

Becks, A Rockstar Romance

Tragedy. Catastrophe. Disaster.
Three words that strike fear into most people. Mix them with a raging fire covering family secrets and it's an incident that should stay buried in the ashes.

What happens though, when your world is flashed out there for all to see?
Becks, a hot new rocker, finds out the hard way that secrets don't always stay hidden, especially when they bur
Published July 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Becks, A Rockstar Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Becks, A Rockstar Romance

Tre Talbot
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Becks is a story that instantly pulls you in and had you on the edge turning the page with the desire to know what is going on. We’re given a story within a story where there are secrets that piece by piece make their way to the surface but have you thinking non stop about what else is happening. Sophie is a woman that can stand up for herself wherever and whenever needed, she doesn’t hesitate to say what she thinks and I love that characteristic about her. When these two get together music is b ...more
Rhonda
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Secrets!!! Everyone has them, but for Becks, his secrets from his past could destroy him. I can't really say much without giving the plot away but dang, Thia just sucked me in from the very first page. Together with Sophie, they are hot on stage and off stage. And I"m not gonna lie, it ends with a cliffhanger but the author promises the next book is coming soon!! I sure hope so because I really need to see what happens. While I don't normally like cliffhangers, I can't wait for the next book!! I ...more
Kaylene Osborn
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book, and cannot wait for the second part.
Natasha Hooks
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! The beginning of this book had me stuck and had me wondering wtf?! Then I got drawn into the book and it had me addicted. This for sure is a must read that will leave you stumped. You have Becks, who is an honest to God, good guy. I kept waiting for him to show his true self, and he did, he showed me the man that I fell in love with so easily. Then you have the Sophie, a little spitfire. They both want nothing more than to do what they love, music. The love and passion between Sophie and Be ...more
Mackenzie Bibliophile
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A rockstar with a heart of gold and a secret past lurking, waiting to explode mixed with a sassy lady with dreams and determination to reach them, Becks and Sophie are a match made in literary heaven! A slow burn: the chemistry between them has sparks from the first moment and not gets better over time! I was inlove with them both and I can’t wait to see what happens next!

I love this story, but I recommend buying part one and waiting until part two is released. Because that cliffy Gad she breath
Kathy Aronoff
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
From the very first page it becomes apparent this is not going to be your average boy meets girl Rock Star story. Becks has secrets that are not so secret as the Author does a really good job parallelizing the rise of the newest rock duo - to the fall waiting to happen. Yes it does end on a cliffhanger, but Ms Finn has assured us part 2 is not too far away. I for one am looking forward to how this plays out.
Jamie Ellis
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book. A little different then my guys of Assured Distraction books. On this one we get to see the start of the group SoBeck. Not saying that's bad, just a different approach and style of story. Totally enjoyed this first book of a duet. We got to read about Becks childhood, well bits and pieces with a little mystery thrown in. I'm sure we've got more to come in part two. A tyrant of a father in more ways than one. Escapes his torment and starts over. Music is his everything. Oh and he ...more
Tre Talbot
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brittany Cox
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I fell in LOVE in Becks & Sophie girl!! If you haven’t read it, read it now, you will not be disappointed!
Mackenzie Bibliophile

Kylee
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This first part in the Rockstar Romance Duet Becks is so much more than a five star read. This story will captivate you, the characters will steal your heart and the mystery and secrets that lie beneath the surface will intrigue you. Becks is so much more than a love story enhanced by the rhythm of music. Becks and Sophie find themselves drawn to each other with an intensity of feelings and heat that will radiate straight off the pages and you will feel skin deep. As the guitar strums a chord an ...more
K.E. Osborn
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It all went up in flames.
But you have to read to the end to get to that point, and boy should you! Becks, A Rockstar Romance by Thia Finn is not your common rockstar trope.
No, Becks isn't at the top of his game with fans falling at his feet. He isn't rock royalty.
At least not yet.
Becks is a good guy, well he tries his hardest to be. But he has a past. A past we see glimpses of throughout the book. Snippets, tiny insights into what happened in his life before, before he got to this point. Where
Stephanie Seay
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As the conclusion to this duet, Becks 2 picks up right where 1 ended and again draws you right back to the angst and drama. Sophie is determined to be there for Becks, even as his past is crashing down on them both. Just like the first half, the past and present is woven throughout and you are taken along the very journey to discover the truth. This installment brings Konon home and with his presence we learn more about the Judge, their mother and a slew of townspeople that would never dare cros ...more
Trudy Dowling
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy Hot rocker!!! My heart burns for Beck. He has had a hard life, but he has survived. He had thrived. He has become what he always wanted. He is rocking the world.

Sophie is playing anywhere, everywhere she can. She needs to be heard. She needs to seen. She needs to succeed. Her biggest obstacle--herself. Then one night an up-and-coming rockstar gives her the support she needs. Beck gives her a new beginning. Together they ride the road to super stars. There journey is one of discovery and a
Jamie Ellis
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
SoBeck!!

Loved this book. A little different then my gas Assured Distraction books. On this one we get to see the start of the group SoBeck. Not saying that's bad, just different approach and style of story. Totally enjoyed this first book of a duet.
We got to read about Becks childhood, well bits and pieces with a little mystery thrown in. A tyrant of a father in more ways than one. Escapes his torment and starts over. Music is his everything. Oh and he's hot!!
Sophie, I love her character, indepe
Teri
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Everyone has secrets right so what's the big deal. In Becks case a very big deal. This author starts Beck's story off with a bang and doesn't stop til she leaves us in a cliff hanger. But it's a good thing because as Sofie and Beck heat up in their relationship so does Becks secret. During the story we gets news updates into an investigation and know something is up. Things aren't what they seem and there's a mystery under foot. ow there's so much more to deal with and so much more at stake.

We
lovestoread
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This two part series promises to be a scorcher.

Becks left his home looking for freedom and music. He plans to keep his past in the past. There may not be a choice in the matter, but that's for the next in the series.

Sophie loves her weekend jam sessions, and would love to be able to take her music to the next level.

Together, SoBeck is born and wow do they rocket along. Like a fast moving flame they are swept along on a musical discovery, until his past comes to haunt him.

Cliffhanger, but part t
Stephanie Seay
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A rock star with a heart of gold, and secrets that burn deep. This read had me turning pages late into the night, and desperately in need of more.
Becks and Sophie have a slow burn chemistry that is off the charts. She is a strong willed, and can stand on her own, but meeting Becks and making music together combines into music gold. Until the past flames up ..... This story has a great flow, leaves you wanting to know more, and craving answers to questions you didn't even know! Great side charact
Gwen Shafer
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First book I have read by Thia. Wow is all I can say. It was gripping and enjoyable from the get go. You seriously are drawn into what is going on and trying to figure out what is going to happen next. The ending yep I was ready to throw my kindle. I love Beck and Sophia. Absolutely love the chemistry and how well these two get along together. I absolutely love how their relationship is moving. Thia has a fan. Can't wait to read the next one. I'm dying to know what happens. I have to know what h ...more
Gwen Shafer
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Inked Belle’s Book Blog
Ahh! That ending 😩! I need book 2 RIGHT NOW!

Becks and Sophie are both struggling artists waiting to make it big in the Nashville music scene. Chivalry and Fate bring them together one night and they begin making beautiful music together. Unfortunately, the past isn’t staying where it belongs and may come back to haunt them forever.

I loved the story and flow. I was instantly hooked and never felt like the story lagged or made me wanna scan through it. I was completely invested halfway through.
Mayas
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hidden Sceletons

Sometimes those skeletons come to bite you at the wrong time. Becks had so many hidden truths and demons it wasn't even funny. What to do when he was just about to live the high points of his life.

Him and Sophie had it all planes out and I was rooting for them to get to the top but...... Yeah the ending is what through a monkey wrench. Now I have to wait and see it all unfold.
Suzette
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Small town story about secrets, dreams and survival. Both Becks and Sophie are shaped by the events in their childhood. Just as they have found each other and are starting to realize their dreams and find happiness, things start to unravel. The dialogue is funny and witty in parts and offers a look at great friendships.
Lynn Stifle
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fantastic read! This is my first book by Thia Finn and definitely won't be my last! I was drawn in from the beginning and kept me turning the pages to see what would happen next. Becks and Sophie are perfect for each other and their chemistry is off the charts. I love how their relationship is moving and can't wait to find out what happens next.
Martha Lindblom
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book. This is my first book to read by Tia Finn and a great book. You get to know all the players and you will be drawn in and want to keep turning pages to see what happens next. On to book two for the rest and to see what happens
Pat
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The plot was well written and well planned and the characters were so well developed that I was hooked from the very beginning! However, the simmering chemistry between Becks and Sophie kept me totally captivated until the very end!
Misty Hamilton
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4⭐⭐⭐⭐
Likeable characters with a lot of baggage. You’ll find yourself rooting for them and asking yourself what each is hiding. Undeniable chemistry and steamy hook ups await you. Start their journey with them and let them take you on a wild tour. Can’t wait to read part 2
Elaine Marie
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It didn’t take me long to fall in love with the blue eyed, long haired Becks. Even with a troubled past he has a big heart, which jept me turning pages all through the night. Sophie and Becks are perfect for each other, I just hope they can survive.
Can’t wait for book two, THIS IS A MUST READ!
Angel
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a beginning

Becks, an upcoming musician, makes his way to Nashville to chase his dreams. He meets Sophie and is on his way when his pasts threatens his future
Tanis Owen
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the story, but now I need to see how it ends. Never read Thia's books before, so as being my first book by her, I was kinda surprised I enjoyed it so much. Quick read.