Start by marking “Greythorne (Bloodleaf, #2)” as Want to Read:
Greythorne (Bloodleaf, #2)

Greythorne

(Bloodleaf #2)

Princess Aurelia’s life is turned upside down when the kingdom she thought she saved turns to ruin, a loved one is tragically killed in a shipwreck, and her home country refuses to respect her brother’s legitimate claim to the throne. With no place left to call her own, Aurelia returns to Greythorne Manor—her best friend’s family mansion—only to get swept up in a coup ...more
Expected publication: June 2nd 2020 by HMH Books For Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Greythorne, please sign up.
Eve The book has not been released yet, and the publishers either don't have a title as of yet, or they haven't released it to the public yet. The same…moreThe book has not been released yet, and the publishers either don't have a title as of yet, or they haven't released it to the public yet. The same reason it doesn't have a cover(less)

Start your review of Greythorne (Bloodleaf, #2)
ℓуηη, ℓσкιѕℓутнєя¢ℓαω
Woah wait, where’d that flippin gorgeous green cover go that matched Bloodleaf?! I was counting down the days until I could buy that amazing thing!!

gorgeous

Omg this is so disappointing!!
Faith M ✨
Oct 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: upcoming-release
YO THIS NEW COVER THO!!!
♠ TABI ♠
Sep 18, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
i'M fiNE i jUsT gOt an ARC cOpY so brb I'm gonna go drown in feels now
Victoria Booklover
Gretal
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
anna grace 🌈
I cannot WAIT for this gosh I loved Bloodleaf
Samantha Hastings
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sleeping Beauty meets Sleepy Hollow in this stunning sequel that’s darker and deadlier than the first book.

Aurelia is mourning the loss of her mother, her fiancé, Zan, and her blood magic. Once a princess, she now lives above a tavern and plays cards for money. She is plagued by dark dreams of blood, burning, and death. Meanwhile, her little brother Conrad is supposed to be crowned king. But their country is in uproar and the tribunal is still hunting witches—witches like Aurelia.

The plot line
Ashley
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For a slightly more comprehensible review (with gifs!) you can check out my ridiculous tumblr here. Otherwise, my feelings can be pretty much summed up as:

Colby
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Princess Aurelia is not much of a princess anymore. She is hiding out at a local inn, playing cards and earning money to use to get aboard a ship that wrecked Zan's. Zan is dead, and worse than that, Aurelia has no place to call her own.

With her brother's coronation coming up, she flees back to Greythorne Manor when suddenly everything falls apart. The country doesn't want her brother in power, they don't want her alive, and she must flee in order to help keep her brother safe.

Greythorne picks
Michelle
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Following her debut novel, Bloodleaf, Crystal Smith follows up with Greythorne, the epic, not-to-be-missed next installment of Aurelia's journey as she tries to ensure her family's legacy and recover from the trauma of her past.

Greythorne opens with a time jump, bridging the months from Achlev's fall to Conrad's impending coronation. Immediately steeped in intense emotion and sense or purpose, Greythorne wastes no time in captivating the reader and maintaining momentum throughout the novel,
Kat
Thank you to NetGalley, Edelweiss, and HMH Books for Young Readers for the opportunity to read and review Greythorne by Crystal Smith.

Okay, just when I think that Bloodleaf might have been a fluke in how great it was here is Greythorne. A delicious and dastardly epic filled novel full of intrigue, death, and the pursuit for the throne. Princess Aurelia is one of my favorite young adult character's right now. Her passion, devotion, and ability to take a risk are some of the reasons why I love
Candace (Chaoticfable)
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: june-2020, 2020
Crystal Smith keeps blowing me away. The first one left me speechless, this one left me wanting more.

After Bloodleaf I didn't know what story was left to tell for Aurelia. However, Greythorne shows that there is a lot more to her story than I could have guessed.

This book is full of suspense, both plot wise and character wise. The stakes are high and everything and everyone is on the line.

Parts of this book take on a fairytale like essence, which is my favorite thing in a book, the story was
Nikole Clow
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing sequel! Review coming soon
Monet
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I can't wait for book three of this series! This fanciful world of Smith's is one I want to inhabit. Her plot lines are original and intriguing. They seamlessly transitioned from being mysterious to alluring. Aurelia and Zan's relationship is swoonworthy and it's kinda cool how their magic is connected. No spoilers, but I think fans of this series will delight in the epicness of "Greythorne."

Everything about this book entranced me. The book's cover is gorgeous and so detailed, the plot is
Diana
rated it did not like it
Feb 10, 2020
Feb 09, 2020
Jack
Apr 13, 2019

• The Stars We Steal
  • Blood Countess (Lady Slayers #1)
  • The Guinevere Deception (Camelot Rising, #1)
  • All the Stars and Teeth (All the Stars and Teeth, #1)
  • Scavenge the Stars (Scavenge the Stars, #1)
  • Havenfall (Havenfall, #1)
  • Cursed
  • Woven in Moonlight
  • Chosen (Slayer, #2)
  • Red at the Bone
  • The Weight of a Soul
  • The Queen's Assassin (Queen's Secret, #1)
  • Blood Heir (Blood Heir Trilogy, #1)
  • What I Like About You
  • The Starless Sea
  • The Darkest Angel (Lords of the Underworld #4.5)
  • Gideon the Ninth (The Locked Tomb, #1)
  • The Witches Are Coming
Crystal Smith is a writer, photographer, and artist who developed an early love of storytelling in a family of voracious readers. She resides in Utah with her high school sweetheart husband and two lively sons. When she isn’t writing or creating, she can be found re-watching Jane Eyre and Howl's Moving Castle or reading ghost stories with all the lights on.

*Please note, due to Amazon's review

Bloodleaf (3 books)
  • Bloodleaf (Bloodleaf, #1)
  • Untitled (Bloodleaf, #3)