Start by marking “I Fall Apart: A Love Story in Verse” as Want to Read:
I Fall Apart: A Love Story in Verse

I Fall Apart: A Love Story in Verse

“It was just a kiss.”
That’s what my friends told me.
But they couldn’t really understand.
It was a kiss.
A kiss that made me feel like I could fly and crash all at once.
A kiss that set my body aflame.
A kiss that eventually tore me apart.
A kiss that wrecked my whole world.
It was a kiss alright.
One that changed everything.
Published July 17th 2018 by Eclipse Publishing

To ask other readers questions about I Fall Apart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Fall Apart

Start your review of I Fall Apart: A Love Story in Verse
Antonella
I guess I'm too stupid for this book.... I don't get it..why is it written in verse...
gave me a headache... not a targeted audience!!
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Well this is the first story I have ever read that has been written in verse and it was absolutely wonderful!

A young woman arrives in Ireland to spend three months studying at a University there. On a night out with friends she unexpectantly meets a guy, someone she shares an instant connection with.

This is just the beginning of a sweet story of love which grows into so much more between them. A three month romance that starts off gently and moves into one with so much intensity and emotion. You
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I Fall Apart: A Love Story Written in Verse by Kenzie Hart
4.5 stars!!!

“Love can set you free, if you let it,”

I read this book,
I loved this book.
Unique in its delivery
Yet no less powerful.
Beautifully composed,
With honesty and passion.
One of a kind,
Unputdownable read.

A love story,
Written in verse.
Poetic.
Emotional.
Captivating.
Heart-breaking.

“And the moment that your body finally connects with mine,
Everything that was holding me together falls apart
And I lose all control
I lose ev
Annuccia Palmeri
3,5 di sicuro è una storia diversa, siamo di fronte a una narrazione in versi, un fluire di pensieri in parole, il discorso diretto è inesistente. Il lettore viene lasciato libero di interpretare tutto il resto, ma d'altro canto non riesce a comprendere del tutto questo amore folle tra i protagonisti. ...more
Lettrici Impertinenti
Ho voluto leggere questo romanzo perché volevo qualcosa di diverso e… beh… aspettative pienamente soddisfatte! Ciò significa che questa sarà una recensione diversa da quelle solite.

Cinque bacchette perché questo non è un romanzo. Questo è un viaggio nell’anima, un’anima che si innamora, che cade in pezzi e si ricostruisce.

Cinque bacchette perché è universale. Chiunque si sia innamorato almeno una volta, incontrerà un pezzo delle sue stesse emozioni in questa storia che ha il sapore di un lungo d
Mandy Morgan
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with this book!!!

When I first started reading it took me a second to get past the descriptions of places and people and names missing from the chapters. But I quickly realized You feel the story and emotion so much more with the way the book is written.

The writing style is different from anything that I have ever read before. Once I realized how she was telling the story and started to feel the love pouring out of the two main characters, I didn’t care anymore about their names or
Francesca I.
Non è il solito romanzo ma una storia scritta in versi. Un fiume di sensazioni e di parole della protagonista. L'inizio di un amore, lo struggimento e la crescita di questo amore. Chi di noi non si è ritrovata/o a soffrire per amore? Chi di noi non ha avuto paura ad affidare il proprio cuore ad un'altra persona col rischio che possa essere spezzato? Ma come diceva Jim Morrison "Vivere senza tentare significa rimanere col dubbio che ce l'avresti fatta" ...more
Lisa
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book owned me. Wow. It was so poetic and intense and full of the feels. I’m new to the way this story was told. It was told in verses. Just like how a song is written. Every verse gripped me. I knew from the very first verse that I was going to love this story. And then once the last verse was said, I knew I was head over heels in love with this book.

Its always amazes me how authors write. Each have their own voice and style, and most I’ve become quite familiar with. However, in this case,
Sarah Cleveland
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
I wanted to love this book; I really did. I've read novels in verse before and I enjoy them, so I had high expectations for this one. I found this story to be repetitive. I started to tell my husband different aspects and he replied with "So, 50 Shades?" And I couldn't help but agree.

I am a firm believer that a story starts with characters. You can have the same story by two different authors. One develops the characters and writes a fantastic story. The other one focuses more on the developmen
Beth
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: literary-fiction
I went into this book knowing it would be emotional but I had no idea what I was in for. The way this story is told in verse gives it a romantic feel that makes you just want to sigh with happiness as you read it. It allowed me to be immersed in the feelings of the couple. I couldn't stop reading. I feel there is a chapter for anyone that reads the book. Whether you've been in love, heartbroken or anywhere in between you will be able to relate and feel like you are part of the story.
This is part
Sasha Says
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
4.5 stars!
I have to admit I'm not a big poetry reader, so I was a bit worried that a book written in verse style wouldn't be my cup of tea. I am happy to report that I loved it! Once I got into the flow and into the rhythm, it was such an enjoyable read. It was romantic, passionate, and so emotional. I read it during a very busy few days, and one thing I really liked was that it was easy to pick up and put down as I found myself with pockets of time. I'm excited to see what Kenzie Hart has plann
Heather Carver
Jul 20, 2018 rated it liked it
While I enjoyed the story I had trouble with the writing style. When I first signed up I didn’t realize it was written in verses. I also haven’t read a story in this style before and wanted to give it a go. I did learn it isn’t for me. With that said you should give it a go because you may fall in love with it!!

I also had trouble connecting with the characters because they didn’t have names.

Overall this was just an alright read for me. I will definitely pick up another book by Kenzie Hart.
Amy
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story is wrote unlike anything I’ve read before. I thought I wouldn’t like it but gave it a try anyway. It took a little while to get used to the writing style but once you do the pages fly by. The story makes you feel and whiteness what the character is going through. It draws you in and makes you want to see if she will find her happy. If your looking for something different to read you should give this book a try you will be surprised by it.
Venus Windmiller
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just finished this book and words can even begin to describe how beautiful it was. It’s so different from anything else I’ve read. It consumes you as you are reading and takes over your senses. You feel like YOU are in the phrases; the story. The characters tell so much yet leave so much more to your imagination. It’s emotional but necessary. The whole book stitches back together all of your own broken pieces as you read and relate to it. Must read!
Sherry Farmer
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I've never read a book written in this style before. Maybe a prologue , but never a whole book. It was amazing! The writing style added to the raw emotion of the story itself.
A story about a girl that loses herself in love.

A story of soulmates plagued by circumstance.

Raw.
Authentic.
Real.
Heartfelt emotion.

This story writing is so refreshing, different and real. A definite must read.
Shelly
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow...what a unique reading experience this book was! I've never read a book written in verse before, and I'll admit it was strange at first. But once I got into the story I COULD NOT put it down. It's so raw and real and beautifully written. It was a quick read (mostly because I couldn't wait to see what happened) that had me turning the pages quickly. A gut wrenching romance that you won't soon forget! ...more
Amy
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The beautiful words of this book simply blew me away. It was one of the most romantic, heartbreaking, sexy and passionate stories I have read. While not explicitly graphic, the steamy scenes were beyond hot. This book sucked me in from the beginning and I felt like I was in the story. I could not put it down until I reached the final word. Amazing! Will definitely read more by this author!
Genesis
4.5

I seriously felt as if I were experiencing everything she was. Very repetitive in some areas, but I feel we are repetitive when thinking stuff to ourselves. (view spoiler) Beautiful.
Aimee P Blogging as Enchanting Ella

Easy and quick read. I actually found this a refreshing change from the adjective filled dribble that is out there lately. This is written in verse or prose. The type of story that sucked me in and it made me feel as though I was the story teller giving “him” the facts of how I saw our story.
Ashley
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2018
The cover and writing style are so unique and beautiful. I have never read a book like this before and I loved every minute of it. This was a beautiful quick read that I couldn’t put down until I finished. You can feel the love the two main characters have for each other.

This book is packed full of emotion and I loved every minute of it. This is a must read you don’t want to miss.
Gaby Espinosa
Feb 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

I love it, I love the writing, how I is makes it all much more romantic, how the characters feel about each other. I just love this book!!
Alhanouf
Apr 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: in-my-book-case
I loved their encounters, but I hated their strong feelings towards each other. I knew the ending could not be satisfying, their love cannot last, it will not last! It felt as if they jumped knowing that they will smash at the end. They jumped anyway and convinced themselves that this is a happy ride.
But then, Kenzie Hart in a very simple way demonstrated the key to a lasting love/relationship, one must take the extra step. One must compromise/sacrifice to keep the boat afloat.

“I seem to be ask
Robin Powers
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I need a little time to process. Quite an emotional and provoking story of young, passionate love and how it can feel like your life depends on it.
Joli
Sep 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Beca
This book is ridiculous. Now, to be fair, I’m a grown-ass woman with 2 kids in her second marriage, so I might not be the target audience. BUT STILL. 90% of this book is just teenage drama, as told by every 17 year old who ever kept a diary. I was a diary-keeping 17 year old, and honestly I think my pathos was written better. The last 10% is pure Mary sue wish fulfillment to the point I was wondering if I had changed books somehow. That’s an hour and a half I’ll never get back. I’d give zero sta ...more
Sam
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was ok

There really isn’t much to say about this book, as there really isn’t much to this book. Honestly, I was bored through most of it. They meet right at the beginning of the book and then they fall in love quickly. Then it’s just them being in love and having sex for the majority of the first half of the book. Then she has to go back home at the end of the summer and has to deal with the repercussions from that. She goes a little crazy. Then I can’t say anymore because I don’t want to ruin
Libri & SognaLibri
RECENSITO DA SARAH JL PER IL BLOG DI "LIBRI E SOGNALIBRI"
description
brenda
is currently reading it
Jul 16, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• That Love (That Boy, #4)
  • Hit
  • Stop Pretending: What Happened When My Big Sister Went Crazy
  • Vegas Love (Crawford Brothers,  #1)
  • Broken Love (Crawford Brothers, #2)
  • Every Single Lie
  • Muted
  • That Ring (That Boy, #5)
  • F*ck Marriage
  • Aiden (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6.25)
  • The Bluff (Calamity Montana, #2)
  • All I Want Is A Kiss
  • Sing Your Heart Out (Sinful Serenade, #1)
  • Working with People I Want to Punch in the Throat
  • Second Chance for the Mountain Man
  • Falling For Her Best Friend: A Lynwood Harbor Friends To Lovers Christmas Romance
  • Exes and Goals (Slapshot #1)
  • Single Dad's Bride
Kenzie Hart graduated from the University of South Florida with a degree in Interdisciplinary Social Sciences: History and International Studies. She is currently living abroad to travel and pursue her Masters Degree. She can usually be found at the local coffee shop writing, reading, or planning her next adventure.