Start by marking “Mission: Accomplished: A Club Alias Novella Boxed Set” as Want to Read:
Mission: Accomplished: A Club Alias Novella Boxed Set

Mission: Accomplished: A Club Alias Novella Boxed Set

Boxed Set of Standalone Novellas formerly in Amazon's Kindle Worlds.
Titles:
Rendezvous
Karma's Pawn
Until We Meet Again
Bonus: Club Scene

Brian is one of the four main characters in the Club Alias Series. They are a group of Doms who own a BDSM club, but are also mercenaries who work tirelessly to get rid of bad guys who slip through the judicial system’s cracks. Those ev
Published August 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Mission, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mission

Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)

➜ #Rendezvous

"Gotta live in order to get my reward for a job well done." 😉

I confess, I read this novella as a standalone. I've not read the author's Club Alias series yet. But after meeting a few of the characters I can guaran-damn-tee that I will be rectifying that soon.

I can't believe that I managed so many giggle-snorts reading so few pages, but it was sooo entertaining. The witty banter between Brian Glover and his partner, Seth had me very intrigued about their mercenary/security busine
Samantha Jayne Grubey (ABookHaven)
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Loved all the Novellas in this box set! I actually can't wait to read Knight! It's going to be fab. This was such a great box set and very well written!
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing concept, one that I completely enjoyed.  This author took a book she was planning to write, about a character that was introduced in previous books, and through a series of novellas, gave us a taste of what was to come!  Now they are all together, in one awesome book. I loved getting to know Brian and Clarice, and I can't wait to read their HEA!

Rendezvous:
This is definitely not your normal romance novel.  There isn't really a HEA, but there is a satisfactory conclusion to th
Amanda Clardy
💗RENDEZVOUS💗
Rendezvous is freaking amazing!!!!! I couldn’t put it down!!! This story follows Brian, who we first meet in K.D. Robichaux’s The Confessions Duet, and his “secret lover” Clarice. Brian is one of the guys from the Club Alias Series. Brian is leaving for a mission and asks Clarice to meet up with him. Their chemistry oozes off the pages! I literally wanted to jump through my Kindle and climb that 6”8man like a tree and hang on like a spider monkey. This short sexy read has me eager to
Deb
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rendezvous: OMG, the first 2 pages grabbed me! I totally loved the phone interaction between Brian and Clarisa! What a cute couple! The job Brian was working was interesting as well. Overall a fun, short 5 star read! I want more of Brian & Clarisa, please, ma'am!

Karma's Pawn: This was heart pounding. Lines are crossed. I highly recommend reading Rendezvous* first to get a fun grasp of the relationship of Brian and Clarice. But if you jump right in to Karma's Pawn, have the doors locked and t
Shirley
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rendezvous
Nice quick read that ties in KD's Club Alias faces with Aleatha's well established world. Brian gets called in to recover a missing client. Like always in the Fidelity World, things aren't always as they seem.
Brian and Clarice hook up on the out of town jobs if they can. Might seem unconventional, but for now, it works for them. They have chemistry in spades and raw and honest emotion between them. I cannot wait to read about more of their escapades in upcoming Kindle Worlds.

Karma's Pa
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rendezvous is a quick, sexy, steamy read from KD Robichaux that involves Brian from her Club Alias series and his mercenary job. We also meet Clarice, Brian's rendezvous "partner". This was a great read.

Karma's Pawn
I am loving these Brian novella stories that KD Robichaux is writing. We are given little snippets of Brian's life and love interest while he takes on a job out of town for his security company. So we have the action/adventure of him solving a problem while seeing his love interest, C
C.G. Burnette
Oh, Brian!

With each story that Kayla gives us about the wonderful Brian "Knight" Glover, I fall just that much more in love with him and Clarice. Karma's Pawn is just as sensual and delicious as Rendezvous, but this tale takes on a twist and the relationship between the Big Guy and his Lover takes on a change that just had me sighing and ready for more, more, more!

Brian is back in North Carolina and this mission in Raleigh is close to home. This mission is intense and a bit more in depth than hi
Joann
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read all these books individually. And it’s awesome to have them all together in a box set now.
I’m sorry but I’m not going to give you any spoilers of any kind because I’m not the type that does that. So what can I say about these books? Well I can say these books are absolutely amazing!! But then again all of KD Robichaux’s books have been awesome! I really enjoyed reading all these stories and I love how KD is always able to get her readers hooked before they even finish the first page. She
Casey
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Until We Meet Again: 5 stars! Absolutely fabulous! I am so into these two.   I love the playful banter and the games both before and after the mission is done.   I can't wait for Clarice to get her head out of the sand!

Karma's Pawn: 4.5 stars! Although it was a novella, the story and characters felt more developed in a short time. I enjoyed the overall storyline and how Clarice jumped right in to help - that spitfire is full of trouble! The ending was great and has me eagerly waiting for more :)
Melissa Schaub
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg I’m gonna die if I don’t get Brian and Clarice’s full story soon! The anticipation is killing me. I need to know why Clarice is holding back from this super hot alpha? I love their connection and their entire relationship but I want them to make it official!!
In this book we get taken on another mission for Brian and this time it is a quick in and out. But it wouldn’t be the same if Clarice didn’t tag along for more bedroom games. When the mission is over so is their time together...for now!
Sue Paulsen
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have a confession… I am new to K.D. Robichaux’s books. I know... I know...what rock have I been living under?? Her writing is phenomenal! I absolutely loved Until We Meet Again and didn’t want the story to end. Brian and Clarice are awesome together. They made me laugh out loud and their sexiness was scorching HOT!!

K.D. Robichaux definitely has a new fan! I can’t wait to jump in and read the entire Club Alias series!
K.M. Lowe
Good!

Ah, being back with the guys is like a breath of fresh air. I've loved all of these books so far, and this short book of stories was no different. I love Brian, he's a big hunky sweetheart. Clarice is one lucky lady. I just hope they get a happy ever after.
I could read a hundred short stories about Brian and his different missions, it was rather appealing. I'd definitely recommend that you pick up these books and have a quick read.
Gail
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg I am soooooooo loving Brian & Clarice!!❤. They are absolutely perfect for each other!!! I can’t wait till we get there HEA... it’s a slow but sexy adventurous wait... I know it coming...
I loved seeing Nico from ARR’s until series in this book... I have the underground series ARR did but haven’t read those yet...
I can’t wait for more Brian & Clarice!!!
Evelyn
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
it's a quick action packed little morsel. Love the pop culture references, the characters you are able to get a good feel for and the yummy sexy smexy scenes. Just a touch of the BDSM to have a new person get a feel if this genre is something that peeks their libido.
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brian <3

I seriously, seriously LOVE Brian & Clarice!! I’m so excited that all of their missions can be found in one book!! Plus that bonus scene.....WHOA!
I can’t wait to see their full length novel & happily ever after!!
Lecia Rohrbach
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

So I've read the first story before but the second 2 were completely awesome as well. I love this vulnerable side Brian has for Clarise and I love their car and mouse game I can't wait to see how their story ends.
Robyn Latimer
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
With each novela in this collection, I fell more in love with Brian and Clarice! Each story is full of suspense and has lots of passion! Whether you're familiar with KD Robichauxs Club Alias series or a new reader, this is a must read!
Greyland Reviews
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it

Always needing more of Brain and Clarice!!!
SKA Books
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yes! KD has managed to do it again! This series has me constantly wanting more. I <3 Brian and Clarice!
Crystal Nelson
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved all of the stories included in the box set. Can not wait for Brian and Clarice to get a full novel. They are amazing characters!
Jacquie Laraway
Aug 25, 2018
Jennifer Smith
Cassandra Pratt
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
To start off, I have read everything by KD Robichaux, and once again she didn't disappoint. This is Brian's novella from her Club Alias series. Each book in the Club Alias series can be read as a standalone. This story is also apart of Aleatha Romig's The Fidelity Kindle World, which can be read without having read any of the other stories.
Brian has a job to try and find a missing woman, and when he goes on assignments he always meets up with his lover, Clarice. This is a short, sweet, and very
Maybritte