Start by marking “Keeping Him (Bishop Brothers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Keeping Him (Bishop Brothers, #4)

Keeping Him

(Bishop Brothers #4)

Jackson Bishop is your typical playboy.
Unpredictable, charming, and overly confident.

Growing up in Texas, the ranch life is all he’s ever known. Horses and late night partying are his lifestyles, and all the local girls know it too. Riding lessons aren’t the only things taught at the stables, and he makes sure clients never leave unsatisfied. Everyone knows Jackson’s a wi
ebook
Published September 2018 by Kennedy Fox

To ask other readers questions about Keeping Him, please sign up.

Start your review of Keeping Him (Bishop Brothers, #4)
Kristina
I've heard it all now, the reason this shithead fucked so many women including most of the heroine's friends was for her own good, so she wouldn't "like" him. But you know, while he was chasing and getting all that tail he was like totally in love with her. It only took over 15 years for him to get his fill of screwing every other woman, including most of her friends, to finally get around to the heroine because he was a coward.

At least this heroine had OM otherwise she would be even more pathet
Carlene Inspired
4.5 Stars

Burn baby, burn.
Kennedy Fox have perfected the art of the slow burn and while Keeping Him as a novel wasn't the slowest burn I've ever read, as a series this couple definitely wins the award for slowest relationship movement EVER. These two are as hard headed as they come, meaning the flame between them burns so darn bright anyone can see it, except them. We've gotten to know Jackson and Kiera throughout the previous novels in the Bishop Brothers series, so we already know they're mean
Sam
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I NEED THIS BOOK NOW
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
4.5 to 5 Stars...

Keeping Him was on my most anticipated read list. How could it not be? After reading the first book, which was Alex and River's story, all I wanted was to see the Bishop men get their happily-ever-afters.

From the first book, we know there is something between Kiera and Jackson. They were best friends since childhood and were always there for each other. Kiera was in love with Jackson for so long, believing her feelings for him were unrequited. I am going to say this...Jackson t
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: ++5/ 5 stars

There is so much I could say here and I have been searching for the right/perfect words for the past two days but let's be real... when I get emotional or giddy over a book I just ramble so it's bound to happen here cuz I'm both at the moment.

Keeping Him has possibly been my most anticipated book in the last year. I have been waiting for Jackson since the first book in the series and I knew from the very start he was bound to be my favorite, and that this was a case of savin
Amanda
By far my favorite book of this series! I couldn't wait to jump into Jackson and Kiera's story. This was one of those books that I wanted to read faster to find out what happens next yet slow it down so it never ends. And now I can't listen to Mercy by Brett Young without thinking of these two ❤️

Can be read as standalone but there's so many appearances by family/side characters that you should start at the beginning so you can appreciate their appearances and love their updates too.
Naughty Mom Story Time
Oh, how I’ve been anticipating Jackson and Keira’s story. There was angst between them that was apparent from the previous Bishop Brothers books.

Their love bloomed when they were so young and for years they’ve quietly pined for each other. Jackson, like most men, was stubborn and denied it to everyone while Keira moved on with her life hoping that Jackson would eventually get his head out of his butt and admit his feelings. But a girl can only wait for so long before she catches that next fish.
Virginia
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Keeping Him is another fantastic book in a fantastic series! All of the books in this series are great! I totally recommend you read them.

I loved Jackson and Kiera’s story. They are friends who become more. But it’s not as simple as that. It takes a while for them to get together and they have a lot of drama and issues, including Kiera being engaged to Trent. Although their relationship was a rollercoaster of emotions and drama, I enjoyed every minute of it.

Keeping Him is well written- Kennedy
Sophie
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads
THIS IS KENNEDY FOX'S BEST BOOK YET!!!

KEEPING HIM IS IN MY TOP 5 BOOKS OF THIS WHOLE YEAR!

I am IN AWE at the brilliance of this whole novel. KF swept me off my feet and just blew me away! Jackson's book is the one I've been waiting for since before the Bishop Brothers series started and man they DELIVERED one hell of an intense, incredible story with ALL THE FEELS!!

I've been reading Kennedy Fox since their first book back in 2016. And I know first hand that with each and every book they have
Karen
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I hate it when I don’t love a book that everyone else seems to have enjoyed. It makes me think I’m a bit broken.

I haven’t read the other books in the series but I don’t think that would have changed my views.

Kiera Young has loved Jackson Bishop since she was 15 and known him even longer but he friend zoned her and she had no choice but to move on because she is desperate to get married and even more desperate to have babies.

So desperate that she is going to marry Trent who is a total psycho dic
Ana Buenrostro
This book could have been half. The descriptions are way too much. Very detailed and I skimmed sooooo much that I skipped a lot of pages. I liked it at times but I hated how the book was organized. The whole 4 months before the wedding, 3 months before the wedding. Ughh It was just driving me crazy. Amd the more I read, the more I disliked her. I just wanted to say “you are a dumb biatch for staying with him for soooo long” but meh I pulled through.
It was just ok. Could have been way better.
Chelé-----4 The Love of Books
**** Crying emoji*****

I didn't want Keeping Him to end! Ok, so let's start with some honesty.......and nobody throw tomatoes at me buuuuut Jackson was my least favorite of the Bishop brothers. ***runs and hides*** I know. Let me explain though. Through all of his brother's books I didn't feel a connection with him. He seemed childish, he never took anything seriously and well.....he was a giant ho!

This was hard for me to accept because he had this amazing woman, Kiera in his life who clearly ha
Shelly | VixenReads
How is this the end of the Bishop boys?!?! It makes me so happy that Kennedy Fox did a spin-ff to feature Courtney's crazy brothers but I can't believe we've finally reached the end of all their stories!!

Keeping Him focuses on Jackson and his longtime crush/best friend Kiera. When I tell ya'll that Kennedy Fox had me cussing, wanting to throw my kindle, and screaming at these characters, it's no joke! OMG it was such an intense (more so than their other Bishop books, IMO) and amazing journey. Th
Monica Graves
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, read-in-2018
Slow burn? ✔️
Angst? ✔️
Dirty talking & sweet cowboy? ✔️
Suspense & drama? ✔️

This book had a little of everything and it made for one amazing story! I can’t believe this series is over, but what a ride it has been! The story between these two started brewing since book one (and way before that) and it was definitely worth the wait!

It’s so hard to pick which was my favorite, but the bishop brothers in general are some of the best sibling/family books I’ve read! Kennedy Fox outdid themselves and I a
My Pink Fairytales
Ughhhhhh! What did I do to deserve such a punishment?!!
Three books, fifteen years and another half book later, THEY’RE FINALLY TOGETHER!!!

So here’s the thing. They’ve been best friends since forever. Inseperable since diapers. Loved each other for over fifteen years!!! and everyone knew this, but they waited until she almost married someone else. She was literally walking down to the altar. I kept thinking what would have i done if i’d been in her shoes. I’m over the moon in love with a guy for
Natasha
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay first let me say, I normally post my reviews right after finishing my book. But, my cell data has been down so it's a day late.

Anyways. Keeping Him is Jackson and Keira's story which I had been waiting for since Checkmate This is Reckless.

Jackson Bishop is your typical southern Playboy. His lifestyle is working with horses on his family ranch, and sleeping with women. Under his womanizing, overly cofident, wild card ways his harboring secret feelings for his best friend. But it's not as si
Amanda
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
[ I received a digital ARC for an honest review]

The Bishop brothers series finally comes to an end, and Kennedy Fox has definitely saved the best for last. Evan may be my favorite brother but Keeping Him is my favorite book of the series. I'm going to keep this review short and sweet because I don't want to spoil a second of this wild ride of a book.

Kiera Young has not so secretly been in love with Jackson Bishop since she was a kid. Jackson has always felt the same but never wanted to hold her
Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book
Wow oh Wow, I cannot believe I have come to the end of another Kennedy Fox book series. This is a sad day! But what a way to finish another fantastic series. I know the Bishop brothers started as a spin off from the Checkmate Duet series but it has definitely got a firm fan in me. I mean what is there not to love about intense, hot, sexy, alpha males, who are freaking Cowboys!

Keeping Him finally brings us the story of the most outrageous of the Bishops, The Jackson Bishop- playboy extraordinaire
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
5 Wild stars!! I have been waiting for this book since book one!! Jackson did not disappoint!!

This is book Four in the “Bishop Brothers” series (and I am not sure if it is the last but I hope not!!) and to be honest this was my favorite!! I would not suggest reading this as a stand alone.

This is a funny and dramatic , friends to lovers romance. Kiera and Jackson have been skating around this for sooo many years. And you can feel it through out this entire series.

I don’t think this book needs a
Kim
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I knew there was so much more to Jackson and Kiera’s story but I had no idea what a wild ride I was in for when I settled in to read Keeping Him, book four of the Bishop Brothers!

Kiera and Jackson have been best friends for almost their entire lives, and in love with each other for just as long. While everyone else has known this not very well kept secret, Jackson believes Kiera deserves so much more than he can provide for her and just wants to see her happy. But when the day finally comes that
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
3 Friend to Lovers CROWNS

While I love Keira and Jackson and the whole Bishop clan, this story fell flat for me. There are moments that I love – the epilogue, the letters, the flashbacks. All perfect. Each delicious moment together, the kind of love they foster is special, the kind of real forever love we hope to find in life, but the journey they take to get their didn’t have the magic I was anticipating.

Keria and Jackson are in the whole series, so I personally felt like I knew a lot about them
ConfessionsofaRomanceJunkie
Reviewed by: Candice

I was so sad this was the end of the Bishop Brother’s series!

But at the same time, I’ve been anticipating Kiera and Jackson’s story since the very beginning, so it was with much excitement that I settled in to read this book.

I loved and appreciated that we were given a backstory of the history shared between Jackson and Kiera, it was bittersweet and frustrating because the chemistry between them was there from the start but it just never seemed to be the right time for the
Shelby (Book Lovers Have More Fun)
4.5 stars!!!

As you can imagine, reading Keeping Him was bittersweet for me. I've been waiting for Jackson and Kiera's book since the first Bishop Brother released and sad that this was the last in the series.

Now, I wasn't a big fan with some of the timeline during the first half. I was quite proud of myself that I never skipped over to see what would happen. And I thought about it many, MANY times. The chemistry between Jackson and Kiera was EXPLOSIVE and had me cheering for them constantly. I l
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)

Finally we get Jackson's story! He has been dancing around Kiera all their lives. Every book, I was rooting for them to finally get over themselves and be together.

Kiera gave up on Jackson, though and decides to marry the local Vet. He isn't so great but she wants the whole husband, house, kids and go tired of waiting for Jackson to get his head on straight. The book starts in the present and then goes back in time all over the place. If I had a wish, I may have wanted that to play out differen
Hanna's Book Obsession
{I received this as an ARC in exchange for an Honest review}
"Keeping Him" is absolutely Everything!!!!! I have been waiting for Jackson and Kiera's story since book 1 "Taming Him" and it was well worth the wait!! Jackson Bishop and Kiera Young have stolen my heart! Their chemistry is so powerful you can feel it on every single page even when they are not together! This book is long and slow burning and I enjoyed every single angst filled minute!!! I am so happy with how this book turned out! It
Courtney
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Keeping Him was the book I was looking forward to the most in this series. It's Jackson's story and well, let's just say I was not let down in anyway.

Jackson and Kiera have been friends forever and as they've grown older, they both have realized they feel more for each other. However, Jackson being Jackson was stubborn and kept Kiera as friend. Kiera chose to move on with her life and found Trent.

I won't go into any of the specifics of this book. I refuse to give anything away because any book i
Rebecca
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jackson Bishop and Kiera Young’s story was one of my most anticipated reads since finishing Chasing Him, and with the insight that Kennedy Fox leaves readers with at the end of John and Mila’s story, in terms of Kiera’s determination to move forward instead of pining away for a man she feels will never admit his true feelings for her, I knew that Keeping Him was going to break my heart in every possible way due to the circumstances that Jackson and Kiera created by their denials, and I also felt ...more
Lindsey (Linz Readz)
*5+ Stars*

Truth or Dare?

Truth: Jackson is my favorite bishop brother!
Dare: I dare you to read this book (and all the others if you haven’t)!

Just like with every Kennedy Fox book, I sat down and planned on reading it slowly so I could savor every sentence. Just like with every book before, I end up devouring it in one sitting and I have no regrets! This story was perfect in every way.

I’ve been dying for Jackson and Kiera’s book since the first time meeting them. I knew their story was going to
Konny
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Keeping Him by Kennedy Fox is book four in their Bishop Brothers Series. Every book in this series is about another couple and can easily be read as standalone. The previous books are Taming Him, Alex and River´s story; Taming Him - Evan and Emily´s and my favorite story; and Chasing Him, John and Mila´s heartwrenching story.

Keeping Him is Jackson and Kiera´s book. Kiera Young is a very successful horse trainer. She grew up with the Bishop brothers and to top it off, she loved Jackson since fore
Katlyn’s Life of Books
I’m going to start off by saying that I was a little nervous about reading this book. I usually don’t like this type of romance troupe, where the guy is a playboy and sleeps around a lot but is really in love with the heroine but waits forever to tell her… Through all the first three Bishop Brother’s novels I was dreading Jackson’s story, but being a diehard Kennedy Fox fan, I knew I had to read it! And, boy, I was not disappointed with this AMAZING finale to the Bishop Brother’s series. I mean, ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Secrets of the World's Worst Matchmaker (The Baileys, #7)
  • Operation Bailey Babies (The Baileys, #6.5)
  • Southern Comfort (Southern Series, #2)
  • Southern Storm (Southern Series, #3)
  • This Love (Cowboys and Angels #6)
  • Advice from a Jilted Bride (The Baileys, #2)
  • Beyond Just Us (Remington Medical, #4)
  • Side Hustle (Dawson Family, #3)
  • Southern Sunrise (Southern Series, #4)
  • Birth of a Baby Daddy (The Baileys #3)
  • Layer by Layer (Riggins Brothers Book 1)
  • End Game (Dawson Family, #2)
  • Rules for Dating Your Ex (The Baileys #9)
  • Penthouse Prince
  • Stirred (Twisted Fox, #1)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him #9)
  • Demise of a Self-Centered Playboy (The Baileys #5)
  • Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6)
Brooke Cumberland & Lyra Parish are a duo of romance authors who teamed up to write under the USA Today Bestselling pseudonym, Kennedy Fox. They share a love of Hallmark movies & overpriced coffee. When they aren't bonding over romantic comedies, they like to brainstorm new book ideas. One day, they decided to collaborate and have some fun creating new characters that'll make you blush and your he ...more

Bishop Brothers (4 books)
  • Taming Him (Bishop Brothers, #1)
  • Needing Him (Bishop Brothers, #2)
  • Chasing Him (Bishop Brothers, #3)

News & Interviews

“It’s never felt this good before. Because it’s never been this right before. I’ve never felt so desperate to be with someone before you. I’ve never wanted anything more with anyone because I knew I could never give myself to anyone but you. It’s because it was always you who had my heart, Kiera. Those feelings I felt were locked up and safeguarded, and I wasn’t willing to let them out for anyone other than you.
-Jackson Bishop”