Start by marking “Demon Night (Resurrection Chronicles, #6)” as Want to Read:
Demon Night (Resurrection Chronicles, #6)

Demon Night

(Resurrection Chronicles #6)

Every secret has a price.

It’s a truth that Angel knows too well. Since the hellhounds and infected started to roam, Angel has guarded her secret carefully. But, she’s growing weaker by the day and needs help. In this new plague-ravaged world, the weak don’t survive long, and the useless are quickly abandoned. That’s why Angel’s secret needs to stay secret. If anyone
Published March 5th 2019 by Shattered Glass Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Demon Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Demon Night

Start your review of Demon Night (Resurrection Chronicles, #6)
Lenore Kosinski

4.5 stars — Oh, look at that. I started it at bedtime and stayed up until after 3am finishing it. Damn this series is addicting. I’m sad I’m all caught up now.

I loved that this one gave us yet again a different kind of heroine, looking for different things. It was so refreshing that Angel wasn’t clouded by fear of the fae, but actually understood their importance and could look back on their appearance to see their kindness (and hotness). She was also kind
Nikki
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was not feeling Angel at all at the beginning of this book, but after a few chapters, I was totally sold and completely respected her. I loved her view and perspective of the fey which was different than all of the other women so far in this series. Plus the build up in this one was phenomenal. I really think this one may be my absolute favorite out of all of them in this series so far.
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
Am I capable of being objective in my review of this series anymore? Honest answer: probably not. I just love it too much. It contains all the tropes in the exact right combination that give it a direct first class ride to my happy place. More succinctly put; I love it and want it’s babies. Or more accurately I want the world to end by evil hell hounds who turn people into zombies so that I can be rescued and adored by a big grey Fey warrior. The feminist within me is banging her head against a ...more
Jessie
Mar 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Angel's story was not as intriguing as Mya or Cassie's, but it was okay.

I'm curious to read the next book in this series. Whose story will be next, Brennda or Hannah?

I just have one minor problem with this series. There is no diversity. Where are my Latinas/ Latinos, Blacks, Asians, Natives, Caribbean is a long stretch. Women in their 30s, 40s, come on! What about people who have a disability. Romance for everyone! I want to read about a different heroine for a change. That would add spice to
Shelves: 2019
I am so in love with this world. Every time I visit it, I dread having to leave it. Demon Night is another book in the Resurrection Chronicles. If you like zombies and romance, then this book is for you. Honestly, this series is so much more than that. The writing style and world building is so flipping amazing that I cannot even put into words how much I love it.
This book can technically be read as a stand alone, but I suggest you read the entire series to get the full experience. Demon Night,
Pam Foster
I love Shax

Demon Night is another fun read in this series and I really enjoyed it, I cannot believe this is number six! Shax has been in the background for lots of the other books and I loved getting to know him better as Angel turns his world upside down. Angel is a wonderful character and I love that her story is so different from the others, the author keeps bringing something new to the series and while there isn’t as much action in this one, i still couldn’t put it down and I laughed so
Roxanne
A new one to love...

And I'm not just talking about the book. I was not expecting Angel to be sweet, but there is just not another way to describe her. This book was more mellow, and more of a break from the infected, but not without its turmoil. The infected are continuing to become smarter and the hell hounds, more determined.
Best of all, the author, MJ Haag, is not quite ready to close the series, so more Fey to love are coming!
Genieinachanelbottle
M.J. Haag keeps feeding My Addiction I happily Devoured this Dangerously Delicious New Edition to her Resurrection Chronicles!

Demon Night is an Epic Adventure packed with Heart Pounding Action, Hot as Hell Romance, Sassy Humor, Drama and Suspense that will have U hanging on to the edge of UR seat dying to find out what is going to happen next! The Chemistry between Angel N Shax is Sweet N Scorchingly Intense! I flew through this book at lightning speed couldn't put it down for a moment, And
Deissy
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is LIFE!! gets you laughing hardcore in this apocalypse universe!

Hilariously funny!!! Yes its a zombie apocalypse but this one had so much love ,life and humor!! You don’t have to read the other stories within this series (enough backstory in the beginning) but i highly encourage it!! They are so good! Our heroine Angel here is the best so far! I mean she really brought her game on. One sassy hilarious pregnant girl! All her crazy shenanigans: from offering love advised, kissing
Dawn Yacovetta
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am charmed by each fey as he grows and learns what it is to love and live above ground, among the humans they protect. They are so innocent in their knowledge of women and how the heart works. When they fall, they fall completely, and most of the time, the path isn't simple or clear. But they each steal my heart as much as the last.

In this one we find a young woman who is looking for safety not only for herself but the secret she carries within her. She knows from experience that there is no
Mary
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars that I rounded up to 4. This continues to be a good series. But it’s just that. Good. Cute. It’s nothing stellar. But that’s not to say it’s bad in any way. It IS still good and I did round up to 4 stars (4 & 5 stars for me are reread worthy, while 3 is just entertaining but not worth revisiting years later).

Angel and Shax were a cute romantic development. I like that they weren’t initially interested in each other, but instead it slowly grew and then caused its own complications
Heather Orme Nutter
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With Demon Night, MJ Haag once again delivers a funny, entertaining, and suspenseful look into the lives of the survivors of the hellhound, infected, and fey explosion onto the Earth's surface. Angel wants everyone to view her as just another survivor, doing what she can to stay alive. But she knows that she has to change what she's doing in order to make that happen and to keep promises she made. She strikes a deal with her own personal devil, Shax, but doesn't anticipate the complications that ...more
Aimee
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy this series more and more with every book. Spoiler alert - Mya was preggers -not at all shocking! Figured that pretty immediately when she started getting ill.

Angel's perspective on the post apocalyptic world was a nice change. I like that she viewed everything as a deal - you do this, I give you this. She didn't expect anything handed to her and didn't like that perception that others had that that is who she was.

I respect this series for strong female leads in the face of the
Tamara
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been eagerly awaiting this book! It did not disappoint!

Angel left Whiteman to live with Mya's group and the fey at Tolerance. She wanted to be closer to the only individual (Mrs. Felds) with medical knowledge as the birth of her baby approached.

Shax is pining for Hannah, yet she has no interest in him. Angel decides to help Shax gain Hannah's attention - but can she do it without falling for him herself? Will Shax still want Hannah once he has Angel's attention? Add in another encampment
Mercy
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: zombies, cute-love
Well interestingly enough I got hooked on the story before realising I read the first 3 books in the series, so I was pretty much in the loop of what was happening.
We have a pregnant woman and some humans that believe kids are a luxury you can't afford during the apocalypse. So she hides it. Next, we have some very good looking underworld elves that are unwavering in their devotion to the females.
She helps him learn how to woo the woman he wants until they both start to desire each other. It was
Laura87
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every new book in this series becomes my new favourite and this book did not disappoint! I love the dynamics between Angel and Shax. It’s funny, quirky, laugh out loud and sweet. The overall flowing storyline is fantastic but the snippets of each new relationship is exciting. There were some heart stopping moments and I was nearly close to tears at one point but the action packed and exciting storyline keeps you from sleep and wanting more! Can’t wait to see what’s to come next.
A MUST READ!!
Rebecca
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious!

This book has it all. Seriously.
Angel is a strong, funny female kind enough to help teach Shax how to win another woman’s heart, believing hers to be off the table since she is pregnant. Shax is a huge male who is incredibly naive when it comes to women, but fiercely protective and loyal to those he cares about. Hilarity ensues as Angel ‘teaches’ Shax using practical experience.
You will certainly fall in love... But will they...?
Rebecca Connor
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just keeps getting better!

She has done it again. This world is one of my favourites ever. It’s got just the right about of suspense and action with all the juicy steamy bits just making it perfect. I love how angel and shaxs story developed and how completely oblivious they are to each other. I genuinely cannot wait till the next series. I really really hope it’s Brenna’s or Hannah’s story next because those two and the outcast fey would just be the icing on the cake!
Rebecca Rogers
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Angel’s story gutted me, to experience what was happening and still hold it together. This was a low point for humanity and death was to good for the “other” survivors. I literally devoured this book it, I was just lost into the story. So much happened in such a small time span. Ms. Haag really knows how to pack it in there. This book is a must read, all the feels, great character development. I loved seeing old character and the new that was happening in their lives.
Laura Riley
New couple alert

Every time Melissa writes another book in this series I think "There's no way this one is going to be as good as the first or the subsequent books." I'll let you in on a secret, I think she likes to prove me wrong! Every book ends with me having a new favorite couple. I love the humor and humanity in these characters. I love that the author stays true to previous characters. It's a definite must read.
Shawn
Total binge read

I love this story! Shax and Angel are amazing balls. The story draws you in from the first page and just keeps getting more amazing with every page. Totally has all the feels and Shad is so endearing you can't help to fall in love with him! This series keeps getting better and better, and that says a lot since all the books have been amazing.q
Jericho McKraven
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am shamelessly addicted to this series. I love each book and every character.

I was hoping for a bit more peril (or even near peril) to keep me at the edge of my seat, but the relationship between Angel and Shax is just as marshmallowy sweet as all the others and what can I say, I'm a total sucker for it.
Nicole Garcia
Baby got back.

Gah. This may be one of my favorites so far! I adore Shax and his cluelessness. His desire for a baby is seriously an ovary explosion. Such a beautiful, well written story!
I’m continually amazed and awed by Melissa’s writing abilities. Every story is brilliant and each one unique.
Keep reading guys and good luck pulling yourself out of the story!
Karen Thompson
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome series. I have enjoyed each one. The Fey, the Hounds, the Survivors, and the complications they all bring. I absolutely love how the women teach the Fey… and how innocent and stubborn they can be at the same time. I keep saying these books can’t get any better and then they do! Looking forward to the next book in the series.
Cassy
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gahh i love this series!

I read this book in like 3 hours OMG it is so amazing!!! It KILLS me that I read it so quick and have to wait who knows long for the next! This is hands down one of the BEST book series I've ever read and I will one click each one without even reading the blurb PLEASE Melissa, don't leave us waiting long!
Amanda White
Awesome

These books are just so easy and fun to read. I really enjoyed this one just as much as the previous books. The story was interesting and fast paced, I loved the chemistry between Angel and Shax, and I enjoyed Angel’s sense of humour. The overall story arc was great too and I’m looking forward to seeing where it goes in upcoming books.
Mariah Garell
Funny, sweet, sad

A tale of human survival and life after the end of the world, how some humans just suck, and how demons sometimes make better people than people. I loved it! I can't wait for the next one!
Angel
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read every book in this series and cant wait for more. Mj haag writes some of my favorite stories. Just enough of everything to keep it interesting and fun, and not so much that I get a book hangover when it's over. Cant wait for more.
Patty
Mar 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Was I the only one who found Angel annoying as hell?? I get that its the apocalypse and you do anything to survive, but her sneaky thoughts really bugged me. Also...why wasnt there ANY description of Shax??? I couldnt connect to him at all. when picturing the scenes, he had a "shadow" over him LOL!
Roxcell
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun read

I took a break from this series for a few months, but I'm happy that I finally read this one. It was a fun read. And to have Shaxx finally happy made me so happy. Bring on the next one.

• Fury Freed (Of Fates and Furies, #3)
  • Fury Focused (Of Fates and Furies, #2)
  • Red
  • False Queen (Royal Conquest Saga #2)
  • The Edokas' Destiny (The Mate Index #2)
  • Mama And The Alien Warrior (Treasured By The Alien, #1)
  • Tamed by the Troll (Perished Woods #1)
  • Fury Frayed (Of Fates and Furies, #1)
  • The Gorison Traveler Incident (Veslor Mates, #1)
  • Hannah's Hero (Icehome, #6)
  • Barbarian's Seduction (Ice Planet Barbarians, #17)
  • Silent Lucidity (The Infinite City, #1)
  • Devi's Distraction (Icehome, #7)
  • The Orc Wife
  • Juldo Made (Galactic Order, #4)
  • Emmitt's Treasure (Judgement of the Six Companion Series, #2)
  • Cin d'Rella and the Lonely Tower : Circle of the Rose Chronicles, Book 3
  • (Un)bidden (Judgement of the Six, #4)
MJ Haag is the pen name for Melissa Haag, a multi-published author of three series.

As MJ Haag she writes adult paranormal/fantasy romance. The Beastly Tales saga starts with Depravity, published June 2015. There are 2 more books in this series. Deceit publishes July 2015 and Devastation in August 2015.

As Melissa Haag she's the bestselling author of the YA paranormal romance Judgement of the Six

Resurrection Chronicles (6 books)
  • Demon Ember (Resurrection Chronicles, #1)
  • Demon Flames (Resurrection Chronicles, #2)
  • Demon Ash (Resurrection Chronicles, #3)
  • Demon Escape (Resurrection Chronicles, #4)
  • Demon Deception (Resurrection Chronicles, #5)