Start by marking “Flow (Men of Inked: Southside, #2)” as Want to Read:
Flow (Men of Inked: Southside, #2)

Flow

(Men of Inked: Southside #2)

The moment I looked into his eyes, I knew I was in trouble.
The second I heard his name, I knew I should stay away.

Our fathers were mortal enemies—Chicago crime bosses from rival families.

But that didn’t stop Leo Conti from pursuing me.
Being together was dangerous, reckless, and totally hot.
He wanted me. I wanted him.

Nothing could possibly go wrong.
Right?

Flow is the second
Published October 2nd 2018 by Bliss Ink (first published October 1st 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Flow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flow

Start your review of Flow (Men of Inked: Southside, #2)
DJ Sakata
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Favorite Quotes:

They say you can’t teach an old dog new tricks, but I disagree. My father learned; he just ignored the hell out of the lessons…

No other woman, besides my mother, scares the crap out of him quite like his sister. She’s a tiny thing, but man, the mouth on her gives me life goals.

“You’re going to need to cut down on your stress as soon as possible. Also, add some fiber to your diet. You’re constipated, which made the cramping worse than normal.” Daphne shoots me a death glare. “Bel
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God. This book was everything I needed and then some, I do enjoy me some mob family books. They’re a fave of mine

ARC Recieved in exchange for an honest review

When I first read the description of this book I knew I had to read it, it sounded like my kind of book and it didn’t disappoint. It was everything I expected, everything I hoped for and more. There’s nothing more interesting in a book about mobs than family rivalries, they’re intriguing and that’s what Flow is all about a rivalry
Up All Night With Books
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Review by Sue
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Flow is the first book I read by Chelle Bliss and I’m wondering why it took me so long to do so.

Daphne meets Leo at her brother’s wedding reception. She literally almost falls to her knees in front of him. Like the swoon worthy hero he is, Leo grabs her before she falls. The attraction from there was instantaneous, electric and undeniable. The pull is so strong between them that it was hard for them to let go.

But, for all the i
Erin Lewis
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review Flow ( Men of Inked: Southside #2) by Chelle Bliss

Not only are the Gallo men outstanding but so are the women. I absolutely loved Daphne Gallo and the man who captured her heart Leo Conti. Flow is the second book in the series and though a quick read it certainly packs an awful lot into it.

Of course being a Gallo it means that the course of love does not run smoothly, particularly for Daphne as Leo is the sworn enemy of a rival crime family who her father loathes.

Despite that, Leo
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy and voluntarily left a review and all opinions are my own.

Since cracking open my very first Men Of Inked story Throttle Me, I have become obsessed and enchanted with the Gallo family. They took my heart by storm and they have never let it go. So to say that I am giddy with excitement when I get to read another book about the Gallos by Chelle Bliss is an understatement. Now after reading Hook, the first book in her new Southside Men of Inked series, I was more than ready to pul
Steph (A Brunette and Her Books)
She is the daughter of former con. He is the son of her family's sworn enemy. But when Daphne and Leo come together unexpectedly, sparks fly, and the old adage "blood is thicker than water" comes into play as family ties are called to question, and an unexpected love between two people brings a new dimension into a feud battled for decades.

When Leo and Daphne come together, sparks fly, the sex is hot off the charts, and feelings develop unexpectedly. But can Daphne be able to protect Leo from he
Kylee
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This second book in the Men of Inked: Southside series definitely flows. Leo and Daphne's story is one of forbidden love, chance meeting and something so right cannot be wrong. Flow will capture you from the very first minute and have you totally captivated to the very end. Their story is super hot, sexy and packs a punch. As two people who are drawn to each other try to not only fight their attraction but the family influences that makes this love such a bad idea. A book that will have you fall ...more
Cheryl O'Harney
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Title: Flow (Men of Inked: Southside Book 2)
Author: Chelle Bliss
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Rating: 5/5

Arc received in return for an honest review.

Chelle Bliss is back with this, the second book in her Men of Inked, Southside series.

I can’t even begin to tell to you how happy I was to be back with the Gallo family, it felt like coming home, as usual Bliss has done an amazing job of making us readers feel like we’re part of this crazy, loving bunch, this time it’s Daphne the only daughter of the
Francoise
Oct 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mob, series, 2018-reads
With relationships brimming with romantic tension, this modern retelling of Romeo and Juliet is set in the violent underworld of the Chicago mob. The idea of forbidden romance and warring families is not new, but it seemed unique in Flow. This story gives dark and dangerous vibes and at the same time it is really romantic. Chelle Bliss’s writing style is easy to read.

Daphne Gallo is the daughter of a man who has spent most of his life in and out of prison. Leo Conti has the looks of a bad boy ga
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2018
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flow is book two of the Men of Inked series. I will say this is my first book by Chelle Bliss ever so I can safely say you do not have to read the first book 'Maneuver'.

I found Chelle to be a fresh read (to me). I really enjoyed this story about Daphne and Leo. Two enemy families and Daphne and Leo know they are not supposed to have anything to do with each other. They know this, and yet they will defy everything they know and are to find each other and love.

You have to love forbidden love
BookSmacked
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
A super fast paced forbidden romance, Flow continues to follow the Gallos. We now got our second female Gallo book featuring Daphne.

Daphne bumps into Leo literally and sparks fly between these two. The one big issue is that their fathers are enemies.

This storyline is fast paced and I flew through this book. Leo was determined and Daphne was stubborn but that’s exactly what I expect from a Gallo female.

This is an easy read and the two main characters fit well together. I enjoyed it and look forw
Amanda
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
A fast paced, forbidden love story full of hot chemistry, twists and turns and a whole host of interesting side characters (and also a little visit from some of our favourites!)

Can’t wait for more of this series!
Kika Medina
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god, I’m in love with this book and Leo, it’s absolutely perfect in every way the words speak volumes, it so amazing.
Flow Men of Inked: South side 2 is the perfect blend of Family, Love, Lust, rivalry.
Loved the words at the end
Memories are our legacy
I want my legacy to be undeniable
Amanda Rowell
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Falling for the enemy is never good, but that's exactly what Daphne did. They grew up in the same neighborhood but they were still enemies. Great book, I love Leo and Daphne's story. I can't wait for the next book of this series.
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
These are short and sweet but I'm liking the series so far!
Cami
Feb 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: smuttfabulous
I will say it again....this sort of book is my guilty pleasure.

This one wasn't quite as sexy as the first one in the series but still a fun & quick read.
Rebecca
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I didn’t think Chelle Bliss could create another Gallo female who could rival my love for Izzy Gallo, but Daphne Gallo is a close second, which is why it makes sense that she would fall for a guy who she has no business falling for and go through the torment and the trouble of giving into her attraction and desire for the enemy because sometimes the body and the heart come to an agreement that the head wants nothing to do with, but because it’s outvoted, it has to learn to deal with the hand it ...more
KFForever
Oct 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
kfforever

Reviewed by Donna on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

Daphne Gallo Knows she is in trouble when she lays eyes on a mysterious man but when she discovers his name, that seals the deal that she should stay well away from him. Their fathers are sworn enemies, crime bosses from rival families. Leo Conti doesn’t care who they are and what it means, he can’t and won't be deterred.

Daphne is very much a family girl and the only female sibling with very protective brothers. Not to be fooled, sh
Nina ~ Meleth Bookaddicted ~
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
The Gallos are back!! I needed this so much! TO be back in the world of one of my most favorite fictional families. I just can’t get enough of them. And Daphne Gallo is everything you would expect from a kick-azz Gallo-female.

I knew nothing going into this story, went in completely blind apart from the knowledge I’d meet some of my Gallos again. So … I didn’t necessarily expect rivalry between mob families. Man, was I in for a ride.

The Gallo and the Conti family have been at war with each other
Becca
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We all know that Italian women are stubborn and hold the keys to the kingdom so to speak and Daphne Gallo is no different. With four overprotective brothers, a girl needs to be able to stand up for herself. But sometimes, she just wants to let go... and when Daphne decides to let go, she goes big.

So when she runs into a mysterious man at her brother's wedding, she's ready to have a little fun. That is until she finds out that the man of her dreams is the son of her father's mortal enemy. Even th
Lindap
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 / 4 Stars

Two kids (now adults) are members of a Chicago crime family. Their fathers, who use to be friends, are now enemies.

Daphne is at her brother Jake's wedding to Delilah (J & D met in Maneuver) and is knocking back the drinks. She ends up pitching forward and being saved from hitting the floor by Leo. There's an instant attraction.

Leo, he's the son of Daphne's father's enemy. He's not at the wedding to cause trouble. Just wants to see if the intel about Daphne's father being released
Veronica LaRoche
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can’t ever get enough of the Gallo’s. I absolutely love everything about this book. Daphne & Leo’s families are enemy but they can’t stay away from each other. Leo omg will make you swoon. He has his eyes set on Daphne and Leo always gets what he wants. Love their story and wish there was more lol, I really didn’t want there story to end. Can’t wait too get more Gallo’s.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

Chelle Bliss is back with this amazing family y'all... delivering the second standalone installment in this series and what a great journey it was... exciting, heart pounding, sexy, fun, loads of feels, and intense right from the very start.

I gotta say those Gallos sure know how to captivate, hold on tight and this series. ..book is absolutely no different. Flow wrapped me all up from the very beginning. I could not get enough of Leo and Daphne... and you know what, all its going to take
HeatherP
Oct 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
The blurb was the initial reason I was drawn to this book. It sounded like something that was right up my alley. There was a Romeo, and Juliet feel to it. Although, I think that the "forbidden" part of the story was lacking and could have been played up more. We were led to believe that was the aspect of their relationship but then that whole plot point just fell flat. It could have been so much more.

Daphne and Leo do have some chemistry. There was a bit of a forced feel to it, but I'm not sure
Shel
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Romeo and Juliet have nothing on the Gallo's and the Conti's!

Daphne Gallo and Leo Conti are the proverbial star-crossed lovers. Being the children of rival mob bosses makes their romance not only defiant but dangerous. Daphne is scared of blowback if they are ever seen together. Leo knows the danger but wants her anyway. He pulls out all the stops to get her into his life while she drags out every excuse why they can't. Fun is watching him lock her down with passion and promises. This is why I k
Linda Dunn
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Go with the Flow

Daphne Gallo is fearless, driven and passionate. I want to be Daphne so badly. At her brother Lucio's wedding, she gets over the top intoxicated and literally falls into the arms of Leo Conti. The upside Leo is gorgeous, hot and sexy, downside he is the son of her father's arch enemy. This is definitely a recipe for disaster in the making. Daphne's family are not shrinking violets, and they are not shy at voicing their opinions on this pairing. Leo takes no prisoners when he want
Heather andrews
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Leo is not a shy man, "...Leo doesn’t bother asking if I’m okay again before he barges through the bathroom door in all his naked glory..." Leo is sometimes a little slow, "...and I’d love to…” He pauses, and his eyebrows draw together when my response finally registers. “Wait. What?” I loved this book, I adored Leo.
Myra Espino
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-best-reads, arc
Eekkk!!! Chelle did it again. Flow is Daphne's story, Lucio's sister (Maneuver). Anyway, the story and the characters are amazing. I got to love Daphne more and Leo!!! My gawd!! Leo is so swoon worthy. Despite the 'forbidden' romance between the two things get more intense!! My gawd!!

Guys!! You'll love this book!!
Debbie Watson
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chelle Bliss has done it again!! Absolutely loved Daphne and Leo's book. Daphne is kickass and Leo is definitely her perfect match! Can't wait for more from Men of Inked: Southside! Definitely recommend this book!!
Toni Paul
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Some more Gallos to love

Leo and Daphne's story is fast paced but still hot, romantic, and sweet. The restof the Gallos make asurprise appearance too. Another great Chelle Bliss read
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• It Happens (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #6)
  • How About No (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #3)
  • Connected in Pain (Ravage MC Rebellion, #1)
  • My Bad (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #4)
  • One Chance, Fancy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #5)
  • Talkin' Trash (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #2)
  • Fueled in Fire (Ravage MC Rebellion #2)
  • F-Bomb (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #9)
  • T-Bone: Satan's Fury MC-Memphis (Satan's Fury-Memphis Book 9)
  • War of Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2)
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Keep It Classy (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #7)
  • Iron Heart
  • I'd Rather Not (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #3)
  • Breathless With Her (Less Than, #1)
  • Zero Apologies (Lost Kings MC Book, #14)
  • Sealed in Strength (Ravage MC Rebellion #3)
  • Angel's Halo: Avenged (Angel's Halo MC #7)
Chelle Bliss, USA Today Bestselling author, currently lives in a small town near the Gulf of Mexico. She's a full-time writer, time-waster extraordinaire, social media addict, and coffee fiend. She's written over thirteen books and has three series available. She loves spending her free time with her boyfriend, 2 cats, and her hamster.
➡Goodreads group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
➡Join

Men of Inked: Southside (5 books)
  • Maneuver (Men of Inked: Southside, #1)
  • Hook (Men of Inked: Southside, #3)
  • Hustle (Men of Inked: Southside, #4)
  • Love (Men of Inked: Southside, #5)

News & Interviews

“But I know, no matter what I say, Michelle’s going to stick her nose right where it doesn’t belong. That’s what we do for each other, and it’s why she’s my best friend. She always has my back. Always. Doesn’t matter if I’m in the wrong, she’s willing to go down with the ship.” 1 likes
“Memories are our legacy. We’re not remembered for how many hours we worked or the size of our bank account. Our actions are our imprint on people’s souls. How we treat others, the time we spend listening, and the way we love deeply are what will stay with a person long after we’re gone. I want the memories to be sustaining, lasting well beyond my lifetime. I want to be remembered for touching their souls and leaving a lasting imprint on their hearts.” 0 likes